Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111784 times)
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

game is the best way to introduce basically of bitcoin. and it easy because kid like game. and you can use that advantages, earn sathosi from your kid by playing bitcoin game.
but i will not teach about bitcoin to my son, not until have enough of age

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:21 PM

Kids should stay kids. Bitcoin learning should be only for adults. Bitcoin is a complex decentralized currency that has risen suddenly and it is hard for kids to learn about it. It is even hard for them to comprehend the meaning of the fiat money and that should also be the matter only for adults. There should be some lessons for them how to manage the money through life but Bitcoin is in most cases based and connected with investing and that is the thing which will lead to the lessons that are not appropriate for kids. When kids are young they don't need to be bothered with this kind of things cause life is short and soon they will grow and will ask themselves where has their youth gone.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
warawolf19

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

Nowadays bitcoin has been most popular and valuable coin in cryptocurrency many people would like to earn it. theres a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but how about kids how do we tell them about what bitcoin is, and how they get their bitcoin. when and where. first of all kids must be aware what bitcoin is. and how it cost. then we will teach those methods of earnings.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

For me teaching kids how bitcoin works is easy. Im a teacher so i have an experience in teaching kids. the first thing that the kids should know is what bitcoin is. and how does it work. what its value and where do they earn bitcoin. kids are the most easy to teach among the ages. right ?
then we will teach them what is the factors of bitcoin and where do earn bitcoin. first of all I will teach them faucet method. so they will be interested cause no money will came out on their pocket. then i will teach investing and trading.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:20 AM

You can teach them easily by playing educational games online or spent in a network of different online stores. Also, parents can even give Piggies to their children in exchange for doing chores or finishing their homeworks because Piggies are stored in a software or paper wallet same as bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

It all depends on the kids if they are willing to learn about bitcoin. I think at their young age bitcoin might be hard for them to learn. But if we really required the kids to learn bitcoin, the best way of teaching them is by enticement. Use bitcoin as a reward and they will surely find ways to convert it to money. In that way, they will experience how to convert bitcoin and they can even hold the price until its high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

For me teaching kids how bitcoin works is easy. Im a teacher so i have an experience in teaching kids. the first thing that the kids should know is what bitcoin is. and how does it work. what its value and where do they earn bitcoin. kids are the most easy to teach among the ages. right ?
then we will teach them what is the factors of bitcoin and where do earn bitcoin. first of all I will teach them faucet method. so they will be interested cause no money will came out on their pocket. then i will teach investing and trading.

That thing you are mentioning are teens and not toddlers. Teaching children is not easy, believe me, I know it. Beside the concept that you are about to inculcate into their mind is a bit complicated. I know that those teens love new things, they could really learn about it as a "subject" but when you are doing it at home, well it's different. They might think that you are forcing them to work for money.

If they don't want to know about this, I think better not to force them, they might have another forte.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

That thing you are mentioning are teens and not toddlers. Teaching children is not easy, believe me, I know it. Beside the concept that you are about to inculcate into their mind is a bit complicated. I know that those teens love new things, they could really learn about it as a "subject" but when you are doing it at home, well it's different. They might think that you are forcing them to work for money.

If they don't want to know about this, I think better not to force them, they might have another forte.

Yes, I really do agree on this, it is too difficult to teach kids about bitcoin and I am pretty sure it is not compulsory to teach kids about bitcoin because it is not a subject in schools that you can get a high grades. Because bitcoin and schools subjects is different. For you it was easy but do you think kids can cope up that fast on your discussion about bitcoin? I guess not that fast but if your willing to teach them then make it step by step for them to understand more about bitcoin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

Teaching kids about bitcoin can be easy. One could integrate bitcoin in a kid’s daily life by talking about it and showing how it works. Kids these days are tech-savvy, you can teach them how to buy something form the Internet by using a digital currency, and they will immediately understand. If kid's get interested in bitcoin after a few months they will be able to teach you easily because you can see their potential of how they're interested in that thing.It’s also important to answer their questions and being patient.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

I really do agree on you, teaching kids about bitcoin is not compulsory. I am really sure that if we will teach kids about bitcoin, they will experience difficulties just like me when my first time in here. Believe me, it is not that easy to teach them because it is not the subjects in schools that if they ask something on there teachers then their teachers can answer but it is bitcoin were you are able to gather first any information that really help them to learn on bitcoin. If you really wanted to teach kids about bitcoin then teach them step by step not that fast for them to learn even just a small information about bitcoin.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:05:58 PM

Made some interesting animation video for kids, they will be happy to watch!
like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5JGQXCTe3c&feature=iv&src_vid=Lx9zgZCMqXE&annotation_id=annotation_2038933421

That's a good idea,  kids gets easily loss their interest so should make an idea that can catch up their attention, just like making an  slide show in PowerPoint and put some animation, I'm sure all of them will pay attention on what you are doing, in that case you could easily teach them in Bitcoin somehow.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

Kids does not need to know bitcoins and they only need to play each time. Teenagers are the only capable to learn about bitcoins since they always have free time and this coins will help them to get rich if they pursue on earning it.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

Teach them in a convincing way like you can try the games about bitcoin. And in the other way just say to them that it a good investment for their future life that they can buy anything that they want for themselves .
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

You can orient them if they are interested in earning a lot of money as early as their age today. The only reason for them to get interested is if they are smart enough to think that they should earn money as early as today.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?

When it comes to odea of teaching our children in bitcoin scares me , for them, it is a huge system which involves money and other risky things that they may encounter its unnecessarily needed for them to learn bitcoin at young age simply becuuse it is risky at their young age.
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
I think it is not okay to teach kids about bitcoin because it is to early for them to know this. Let them enjoy first in studying and playing, theres a time for them to know about bitcoin. We as parents guide them to a better life in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

I think someone could create a game about it , a game composed of story telling which as they progress they get to know more about different angles of bitcoin world which could be useful when they grew up Smiley
Thats a good idea, creating game with connectoin in bitcoin that looks interesting in kids. Teaching kids about bitcoin is so hard, because the interest of kids is having fun. They always want playing, watching and studying.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

Kids these days are fun with their mobile phones, if we are to install wallets on their phones which they can use to make transactions I guess that would make them interested on bitcoin or to cryptocurrencies in general. Maybe the EIDOO and Ethos wallet will help us explaining easily.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:58:04 PM

Teach basic economics to kids is a pretty good start to learn about money. After having some backgrounds about economics, I think its easier for them to understand what bitcoin is.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

well kids like to play, so something that can bring together bitcoin and gaming

like puzzle that when solved reveal a private key for example

it is important that kids start to learn early some basic economy, at least something about income and expenditure

i heard about a new law for some countries that will make it possible(to teach them basic economy) in schools

First off, why would you even consider teaching bitcoin to a kid who would not have any use for it. But since the topic asks for it. I think the best way is to use analogies through things that kids are most used to have with them or things that they mostly like such as ice cream, candies and other things with colors. Also, a way to better start with the topic is not by the concept itself but by how it can be useful to them in the simplest and plainest view. I think to any person, even to a kid, if you start with the good things it can do for them, it would make it easier to understand.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: