Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 07:50:16 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to teach kids about Bitcoin?  (Read 111147 times)
Xester

Activity: 980
Merit: 543

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:49:44 PM

Maybe that's good idea to how to teach kids about bitcoin but we need to guide are kids how to learn and we need to how to savings for her future i think much better to early to teach them about this bitcoin

I do not know but they are still young for this things done by older ones.  I guess if they become teenagers that would be the time to teach them about bitcoin.  Their interest and focus are on their surroundings.  Curiosity is very high on these ages.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
landolazaro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:22:34 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
It is hard to teach the idea of bitcoin to kids because i think they will not listen and will not pay attention to you because discussing that kind of topic to them is very complicated. The idea of bitcoin is not for kids because all they think and all they want to do is to play and have fun with their lives.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:51:31 AM

Perhaps bitcoin won't ever stop, bitcoin could keep on evolving And it will probably price increasingly more profits. Particularly if all nations legalize bitcoin it will not rule out the possibility that bitcoin won't ever quit. Even Bitcoin is also in a position to provide for our daily life.
I think this isn't a fitable feature that could attract kids's attention to learn about Bitcoin.I think we only could give kids informations about Bitcoin if they have some questions like :" Dad, what's Bitcoin?" or " Bitcoin is good or bad, dad ? " . So that is the right moment for you to teach them about the new evolution of money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
fruitjay

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

Wow. Don't you think kids should enjoy their time as being kids first? But, if he or she is already interested, possibly finding a tutorial video on BTC can work well with them.
jpaul

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:49 AM

It is easy to teach kids but the question is if kids are willing to learn about it because we all know that kids are most focus on games so it is good to teach children or kids about bitcoin through games that kids are appriciate bitcoin and understand bitcoin in an easy way and because of that way kids or children not to think why we need to learn it, we are kids that need to play. So for me we need to teach kids or children through games about bitcoin.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

YAMZU

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

It is easy to teach kids but the question is if kids are willing to learn about it because we all know that kids are most focus on games so it is good to teach children or kids about bitcoin through games that kids are appriciate bitcoin and understand bitcoin in an easy way and because of that way kids or children not to think why we need to learn it, we are kids that need to play. So for me we need to teach kids or children through games about bitcoin.
That's the problem, kids are kids and they just want to have fun, if possible they do not need to work they won't.
Kids are busy in school learning basic things and I believe bitcoin is only for advance learners and more matured people because there
is a risk in using it.

YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
    eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
        Platform Already Active  10K Users  300% revenue  Established Swedish company

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
刎acebook   再NN Thread      冰ounty Thread 
吋witter         吋elegram         吃outube
名ebsite       名hitepaper    同latform

Senior

YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀         eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
       Platform Already Active   10K Users   300% revenue   Established Swedish company   
▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀   刎acebook   再NN Thread      冰ounty Thread 

Code:
YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
        Platform Already Active  10K Users  300% revenue  Established Swedish company

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
刎acebook   再NN Thread      冰ounty Thread 

Yamzu
  eSports Tournament On the Blockchain 
 Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter 

Code:
[url=https://www.y
congresowoman

Activity: 353
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:12 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/9-ways-kids-smarter-money-100050132.html

This article doesn't talk about bitcoin but it got me thinking how to get kinds interested in bitcoin within the context of appropriate money management lessons. Think of we could teach kinds about it. The growth, the adoption, the inflation and retraction. The allure of the "internet money".

...what other ideas come to mind?
Teach kids at the level of their understanding only. I suggest you make it like a form of play where mommy is the cashier but unseen and kid is the customer. As long as you will make it fun for the kid, believe me, he will understand it.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

It all depends on the kids if they are willing to learn about bitcoin. I think at their young age bitcoin might be hard for them to learn. But if we really required the kids to learn bitcoin, the best way of teaching them is by enticement. Use bitcoin as a reward and they will surely find ways to convert it to money. In that way, they will experience how to convert bitcoin and they can even hold the price until its high.
I must say that teaching the young kids about bitcoin is really a good thing. This will not only help them in knowing about bitcoin but it will also help them in having some good opportunities of making money in their future lives.

The best way of teaching the kids about bitcoin is by showing them video games. It is because of the reason that kids do remember the things which they see.
zergenyt09

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

Teach basic economics to kids is a pretty good start to learn about money. After having some backgrounds about economics, I think its easier for them to understand what bitcoin is.
Kids will learn easily about bitcoin because bitcoin will be interesting for them and by teaching them bitcoin we will produce professional investor who can manage and take decision on the right time and al the decision will be for sake of bitcoin and investor so initiative must be taken and most of people will want that their kid to attend bitcoin studies to earn well in future to support his family in a good manner.

bitzizzix

Activity: 518
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:52:57 PM

I think its a smart idea teaching kids because
they'll need it in the future.
It's a good idea but I think if it's just getting to know it or understanding what bitcoin is and knowing little about it in my opinion it does not matter, because the kids need a lesson or education that is worthy and worthwhile for the future and they still need to play for more know his life to know his identity. the most important thing is to know the right time we are more focused to teach about bitcoin in adulthood in order to be independent and have their own income and can continue in the next education with bitcoin results, which in fear if the age is still children lesson and childhood disordered , good idea tapo wait time is right to learn neighbor bitcoin.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:49 PM

I think it's really hard to teach kids about Bitcoin cause at this age they only can use smart phone and computer to play game but don't know any other thing Smiley). But to learn about Bitcoin you need to know a lot about computer so I think it's almost impossible to teach kids about Bitcoin Cheesy

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:03:35 PM

I think it's a good idea to teach children the basics of cryptocurrencies...it needs to be done in a playful way so as not to burden children...it would be great if educational institutions created some teaching material
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:08:53 AM

Teaching them alwasys will be easier and easier

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lestariptr

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

I will teach it to children because it is not easy to teach them something about bitcoin but we need to teach children about the use of bitcoin right now for their future
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

If I think teaching about bitcoin is a bit complicated, so we have to instill in kids first to change the mindset that learning is not boring, by combining learning by playing or what kids likes, I actually agree to teach the children something useful as long as there is no coercion in the teaching.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

kids must lesson about investment, from childhood kids guided how to invest in virtual currency,
gold or stock so that later they have experience to do that
donadoni212

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

I will let my children play, I'm not going to tell my son what is bitcoin, because might not have the time.
I will introduce bitcoin when my son is already quite mature.
Let them play without having to think what is bitcoin.

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
MiF

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:31:03 AM

I will let my children play, I'm not going to tell my son what is bitcoin, because might not have the time.
I will introduce bitcoin when my son is already quite mature.
Let them play without having to think what is bitcoin.

Yes, kids really a kid. They just wanted to play everyday like no one must control them. But having bitcoin is really great because it can teach us on how they can save their money. If they want to learn then we must teach them step by step but if they dont want then we must never force them to learn this. It really depend on them because right now, they always think what makes them happy and it is just playing but their is some other children really wanted to learn then it is really easy for them because having technology makes them easier.

█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀ ▀████
████████████████▀     ▀██
██████████████▀         ▀
████████████▀
██████████▀    ▐██    ██▌   ▄█████▄   ▐██       ██▌ ▐██████  ▐██      ▐██████ ▐██▄    ██▌ ▐██████▄
████████▀      ▐██    ██▌  ███▀▀▀███  ▐███     ███▌ ▐██▀▀▀▀  ▐██      ▐██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██▌ ▐██▀▀▀███
██████▀        ▐██    ██▌ ▐██     ██▌ ▐████   ████▌ ▐██      ▐██      ▐██     ▐████▄  ██▌ ▐██    ██▌
████████████   ▐██▄▄▄▄██▌ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██ ██▄██ ██▌ ▐██▄▄▄▄  ▐██      ▐██▄▄▄▄ ▐██ ██▄ ██▌ ▐██    ██▌
████████████   ▐████████▌ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██  ███  ██▌ ▐██████  ▐██      ▐██████ ▐██  ██▄██▌ ▐██    ██▌
████████████   ▐██▀▀▀▀██▌ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██   █   ██▌ ▐██      ▐██      ▐██     ▐██   ████▌ ▐██    ██▌
████████████   ▐██    ██▌ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██       ██▌ ▐██      ▐██      ▐██     ▐██    ███▌ ▐██    ██▌
████████████   ▐██    ██▌  ███▄▄▄███  ▐██       ██▌ ▐██████▌ ▐██████▌ ▐██████ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██▄▄▄███
████████████   ▐██    ██▌   ▀█████▀   ▐██       ██▌ ▐██████▌ ▐██████▌ ▐██████ ▐██     ██▌ ▐██████▀
██████████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███

▄████▀

███▀

█▀  ▄█

▄███

▄█████

██████████
A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
▬▬ Were building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer mortgage lending platform  ▬▬
██████████
    █████▀
    ███▀ 
    █▀  ▄█
      ▄███
    ▄████▀
    ███▀
    █▀  ▄█
      ▄███

▄████▀

███▀

█▀  ▄█

▄███

▄█████

██████████

████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████

████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██████████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███

▄████▀

███▀

█▀  ▄█

▄███

▄█████

██████████
██████████
    █████▀
    ███▀ 
    █▀  ▄█
      ▄███
    ▄████▀
    ███▀
    █▀  ▄█
      ▄███

▄████▀

███▀

█▀  ▄█

▄███

▄█████

██████████
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Kids was too young to understand bitcoin, but you can teach them about bitcoin step by step, it is good that they have knowledge in bitcoin while they still young.
It simple to instruct about the bitcoin , as now every children think about the innovation and have a few dreams from starting , first show them what is bitcoin , demonstrate to them the estimation of the bitcoin and give them data to make a record in the gathering. What's more, show them how they will make salary for their fantasies. After they will buckle down in light of the fact that jump at the chance to satisfy their fantasies. The will work for their fantasies.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

I had some inner feeling, that bitcoin and crypto generally is not suitable for kids yet..kids should had different interests than mining difficulty, finance models, PGP and inflation..Smiley

That's right, it is too early to teach Bitcoin for kids. I think whatever strategy you make will not absorb by them, let them enjoy first their childhood. Teenager is a perfect time to teach Bitcoin because in this stage they already know how make their own decisions for their self. It is also a highly recommended for them because even though they are teenager, they can now start earning by their own.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.