Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:19:00 PM

Hi Quoine Support,

Please let me know the status. It has been 6 days and my withdrawal request is still pending.

Hi Raj,

Don't want to sound like a broken record but I'm unable to give any updates until next week, when we should be able to get these withdrawals processed during the working week. I really do apologise I can't give a more concrete answer but as soon as I know that they have been successfully processed I will let you know on here.
if possible, may you send me PM if your WD process is normal again?
i'd like to use ur service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helmy77

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:09:49 AM

heeeelooooooo this is real exchanger or what?? 6 day for withdrawl rupiah still not come in bank account
8 hour for withdrawl btc and still not commin in my wallet??? it's scam?? or WHAT!!!!!
rajkumar_raj

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:51:06 AM

8 hrs for btc withdrawal increases my worry.
Is it not automated? is there any manual operation involved for btc withdrawal?

Quoine account holders,

only few of us are speaking out here about delay.
We can judge if more of us are facing the issue.
If the delay is only for very few then we will hope that this is not a scam.
rajkumar_raj

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

Hi Quoine Support,

Please let me know the status. It has been 6 days and my withdrawal request is still pending.

Hi Raj,

Don't want to sound like a broken record but I'm unable to give any updates until next week, when we should be able to get these withdrawals processed during the working week. I really do apologise I can't give a more concrete answer but as soon as I know that they have been successfully processed I will let you know on here.
if possible, may you send me PM if your WD process is normal again?
i'd like to use ur service

Hi Quoine Support,

If you can explain your WD process for BTC & FIAT in detail and let us know where in the process it is delayed, we can understand and wait for it. Without any reason for delay, it is hard for us to remain quiet.
hifzi

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:49:20 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 10:32:23 AM by hifzi

hey quoine what happen with my WD its been 12 days and still nothing, and how can my friend req withdraw with over 70million IDR hasbeen already processed me only 7 million IDR still stuck in processing ?

i read in reddit there also some one askinbg about their pending WD

Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:45:11 AM

Hi,

The concerns you are expressing are to be expected given the extensive delay and I do once again apologise - any kind of fiat withdrawal delay does not look good.

I have been advised that our payments partner is working through the payments today so all the payments should be processed by end of day, maybe tomorrow at the absolute latest. Then as long as your bank has processed and updated your balances, you should see your funds.

We do not fully automate the withdrawal process for security reasons.

Do continue to comment whether you have received your funds or not.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
hifzi

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:00:35 AM

okey ill wait for late more 24 hours

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:17:43 AM

8 hrs for btc withdrawal increases my worry.
Is it not automated? is there any manual operation involved for btc withdrawal?

Quoine account holders,

only few of us are speaking out here about delay.
We can judge if more of us are facing the issue.
If the delay is only for very few then we will hope that this is not a scam.

Hi,

Just to clarify, the bitcoin withdrawals won't be instant, as per the email you receive when you request a withdrawal. Typically it is 24 hours plus for bitcoin withdrawals.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:29:52 AM

Hi,

The concerns you are expressing are to be expected given the extensive delay and I do once again apologise - any kind of fiat withdrawal delay does not look good.

I have been advised that our payments partner is working through the payments today so all the payments should be processed by end of day, maybe tomorrow at the absolute latest. Then as long as your bank has processed and updated your balances, you should see your funds.

Hi, for IDR withdrawal to Indonesian Bank, are you still using local payment partner ?
Becasue last time I make withdrawal, the money is deducted about IDR 310.000 after 1% withdrawal fee,
I think that is for wire transfer fee. Is that you wire directly from Singapore Bank to Indonesia Bank ?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:41:50 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 12:53:58 PM by Quoine Exchange

Hi,

Hi, for IDR withdrawal to Indonesian Bank, are you still using local payment partner ?
Becasue last time I make withdrawal, the money is deducted about IDR 310.000 after 1% withdrawal fee,
I think that is for wire transfer fee. Is that you wire directly from Singapore Bank to Indonesia Bank ?

Hi,

The withdrawal now is 1% for IDR as per https://www.quoine.com/fees/ and then click on IDR for the latest rates

Liquid.com
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:48:19 PM

Hi,

Hi,

The withdrawal now is 1% for IDR as per https://www.quoine.com/fees/ and then click on IDR for the latest rates

btw sir, whats the estimated time if i Withdraw to IDR now via Wire Transfer?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:11:48 PM

Hi,

Current situation is that some of the new withdrawals are being processed by wire transfer, whereas some of the previous items are still pending our payment partner. I will be able to give a decent update tomorrow on the aged withdrawals still waiting to be received.

Normal service has unfortunately not yet resumed, but by end of day tomorrow we should hopefully have the backlog cleared.

Liquid.com
hifzi

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:31:47 AM

did anyone already receive your fiat withdrawal? for me is still hasnt received yet!

rajkumar_raj

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:55:14 AM

did anyone already receive your fiat withdrawal? for me is still hasnt received yet!

I haven't received Fiat WD yet
hifzi

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:24:25 AM

I haven't received Fiat WD yet

even now is already the end of banking operation, but still havent received yet?

hello quoine, where are our money?

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 07:52:29 AM

Hi,

A frustrating day for me and for yourselves, but more so for you with your money being delayed - apologies once again. I hope today will be the last day of apologies.

I have asked our partner to prioritise the withdrawals for Hifzi, rajkumar_raj and helmy77 if they have not already been done.

If anyone else has a outstanding withdrawal, please do message on here or private message and I will get these investigated. We have been doing manual wires for some of the more recent withdrawals so I will have to check them individually to see current status and ETA.

Liquid.com
helmy77

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:57:56 AM

ur support is suck man...!!!!
i've been complainnig many time and no answer at all, not any single fucking answer from support!!! WHAT THE HELL OR GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:59:16 AM

Hi,

A frustrating day for me and for yourselves, but more so for you with your money being delayed - apologies once again. I hope today will be the last day of apologies.

I have asked our partner to prioritise the withdrawals for Hifzi, rajkumar_raj and helmy77 if they have not already been done.

If anyone else has a outstanding withdrawal, please do message on here or private message and I will get these investigated. We have been doing manual wires for some of the more recent withdrawals so I will have to check them individually to see current status and ETA.
Hi, i still have pending withdrawal for USD for 3 days.
I hope USD withdrawal is faster because you directly wire transfer it,
not using payment partner.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:15:29 AM

Hi,

Hi, i still have pending withdrawal for USD for 3 days.
I hope USD withdrawal is faster because you directly wire transfer it,
not using payment partner.

Hi,

I believe it is still within 3 business days since you requested your withdrawal - but I have escalated to ensure it is done within the 3 working day period.

Liquid.com
number_46

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:11:33 AM

Hi,

I believe it is still within 3 business days since you requested your withdrawal - but I have escalated to ensure it is done within the 3 working day period.

hi

i have sent you 2 pm's

please check

thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: