Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:10:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48331 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:26:03 PM

hy sir, is december still promo campaign with zero percent fee trading?

Hi,

I can confirm we are extending the zero trading campaign for December!

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digitizing

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:48:07 AM

Hi,
Everytime I cancel an order, and would like to make a new order,
I must refresh the whole page, please fix it, so I not need to refresh the whole page.

And for make buy order, would please make automatic calculation if I want to buy BTC for all value of my fiat.
Like btc-e, we just need klick the available fiat, and then the page will automatically calculate how many btc that will bought for specific price.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:27:45 AM

Hi,
Everytime I cancel an order, and would like to make a new order,
I must refresh the whole page, please fix it, so I not need to refresh the whole page.

And for make buy order, would please make automatic calculation if I want to buy BTC for all value of my fiat.
Like btc-e, we just need klick the available fiat, and then the page will automatically calculate how many btc that will bought for specific price.

Hi,

This has been passed on to our development team! Thanks.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
vivider

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:28:29 AM

Sir...how about my problem? my WD from 17/11/2015 still not bank in untill now..
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 10:37:29 AM

Sir...how about my problem? my WD from 17/11/2015 still not bank in untill now..

I will PM you - thanks

Liquid.com
vivider

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:25:07 AM

Sir the money already bank in...Thank You very much Sir... Grin
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:34:28 AM

And that is need 18 days. It is very very long time.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:34:45 AM

And that is need 18 days. It is very very long time.

Hi,

Yes I agree that it is an unacceptable length of time, and I can only continue to apologise for the delays we had in getting people their funds over the last 2 weeks. We have had tremendous growth in trading volumes over a very short space of time, and that has resulted in less than ideal bottlenecks in some areas that we are addressing.

It was not that long ago that we were celebrating hitting 1000 bitcoin in a day, as a major milestone for us. Over 13,000 Bitcoin have been traded on our platforms in the last 24 hours. https://twitter.com/quoinexchange/status/673461439143657472

I'd like to thank our customers for continuing to use our platform, and please do continue to raise any issues you are having here!

Please do follow us on twitter for updates!

Liquid.com
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:23:56 PM

i do withdrawal to local bank account too at nov, 29

and my last withdrawal process is 7 days.

so i will wait it until 7 days before i complaining that  Grin

he he, more than 1 week and still processing  Grin
still unacepptable time sir, hope you commit with your apologies last week Wink
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:42:56 AM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have escalated this to the payment partner to get this done.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:26:32 AM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have escalated this to the payment partner to get this done.

Hi,

I've been told this has been processed - let me know if you have received the funds.

Liquid.com
anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:45:42 PM

Hi,

I've been told this has been processed - let me know if you have received the funds.
okay i receive my rupiahs..
thanks.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:36:03 AM

Hi,

First off, I can only offer my deepest apologies for the exceptionally long delay in receiving your payment. I believe you have cancelled your withdrawal and we are awaiting further instruction.

There are several reasons which contributed to this delay. We had the initial issues with our payment partner for some of our currencies, which have been documented and observed by this forum thread.

I will also private message you with additional details and circumstances behind your case.

Liquid.com
rajkumar_raj

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:10:57 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 11:52:54 AM by rajkumar_raj

Hi,

I have received my INR WD on 2nd Dec itself. Thanks Quoine Support. I was unable to check and confirm earlier due to Chennai Floods.
Is the WD process normal now?
How much is the INR WD charges and what is normal time to process INR WD?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:12:00 AM

Hi,

I have received my INR WD on 2nd Dec itself. Thanks Quoine Support. I was unable to check and confirm earlier due to Chennai Floods.
Is the WD process normal now?
How much is the INR WD charges and what is normal time to process INR WD?

Hi,

The withdrawal process is indeed back to normal. For INR there is a 325 INR fee per transaction, then an additional fee that varies between bank. It is typically within 3 business days once we have checked your withdrawal request and everything looks in order.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:42:28 AM

We've been added to BTC Report, a great looking iOS app for Bitcoin Prices, alerts and news!

Download at http://btcreport.com/

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 04:50:23 AM

Merry Christmas / Seasons greetings from the team at Quoine!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank our customers for their continued support - please continue to give your feedback, positive or negative!

In other news, we've just been added to Bitcoin Checker - download the latest version to follow all of Quoine's prices!

What we like about this app is the customisation on the price alerts it offers. Whether its percentage change, price change or price targets, this app has you covered!

Hopefully between the various apps, and websites we are now featured on, you can find one that best suits your needs  Smiley

Our tweet on this, including a screengrab on the app's options : https://twitter.com/quoinexchange/status/679883648812724225

Download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian

Liquid.com
number_46

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:06:28 AM

why quoine freeze  Huh  Huh

i was trading, but suddenly its freeze, no buy and sell

and in another market, everything normal, and price was fast change

can't get profit, and its possible make your member lost
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:20:19 AM

why quoine freeze  Huh  Huh

i was trading, but suddenly its freeze, no buy and sell

and in another market, everything normal, and price was fast change

can't get profit, and its possible make your member lost

Hi,

I've replied to you via PM.

Liquid.com
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:27:04 PM

Hi,

I have some questions about your exchange, before I do the verification process.

But how about the fees ?
You website is quite empty https://www.quoine.com/app/#/app/fees
That is not a good fee information page.
The trading fees based on trading volume are missing. What are the taker and maker fees for what trading volume (if there is no zero fee promotion time)??
What are the fiat deposit and withdraw fees for SEPA transfers?
Please answer it here in this thread AND add it to your website.

2FA:
In your FAQ something about Authy is written. In the Settings I can only activate my phone as 2FA. Why? I want to use neither a sms nor the Authy authentication. I want to use the normal Google Authenticator 2FA (getting everytime a sms sucks and authy is horrible). So how do I activate 2FA with Google Authenticator?

Withdrawal time:
Like shown in this thread I should not withdraw too often, because it takes too much time... in your FAQ is written, withdrawing funds will take at least 72 hours. You really should improve this. No other exchange as such a problem, except "Itbit". But even Itbit reduced that time to zero, if you have 2FA active.

Trading:
On the "spot" page I miss the "last trades" information. I don't mean my own orders, I mean the last trades made in general, to get an impression how active a market is (could be that the last trade was hours ago).

Bitcoinity:
You could/should contact bitcoinity, if he can add your exchange.

API:
I just glance over your API documentation. But 300 calls per 5 minutes is very strict. Cex.io has a simular limit with 600 calls per 10 minutes, but all the other exchange allow alot more calls and cex has a websocket API to do more calls.  
So if your exchange is good and I start trading, 300 calls per 5 minutes is not enough. Is it possible to increase this limit for specific users?

API ids:
I guess you use IDs for orders and other IDs for trades. When I take a look here http://developers.quoine.com/#3.3.-get-an-order it seems both kinds of IDs have the same title "id". Would be better, if they would be called different... but not that important, just a suggestion.

API Balance:
I saw the balance call http://developers.quoine.com/#5.1.-list-accounts-balances only returns one balance value... So I guess it is the total balance? So I get no information about the available balance? This is a big flaw. You need to add the available balance! Of course the trader could calculate the available balance by adding up all the open orders but this 1. takes additional calls (and you have a low api limit) 2. it is hard to calculate the real available balance, because all exchange have a different rounding behaviour and a different behaviour about adding the expected fee into the available balance.
So please just add the avaialbe balance to the response.

API Cancel an order:
Nice one! Smiley You are the first exchange, that has the filled quantity in the Cancel Response! Great! Smiley

After you answered my questions, I will verify my account and will test more.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: