Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Liquid Exchange Thread  (Read 48339 times)
Quoine Exchange (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

The Crypto Economy Flows Through Liquid

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:03:58 AM

When would deposits be enabled for INR?

Hi,

Thanks for the question - I'll check with our team and get back to you.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:45:11 AM

hey can you check my account

if i want to make IDR withdrawal, do i need verification again, like id card, bank statement, and proof of residence
because o already did in past,

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 11:55:18 AM

if i want to make IDR withdrawal, do i need verification again, like id card, bank statement, and proof of residence

Hi,

To process a fiat withdrawal, we need a bank statement and a proof of address. Both documents have to be no older than 3 months. Bank statement must include bank name, bank branch, account name, and account number. Please check back on your current documents and re-upload as needed.

Liquid.com
Liquid is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform that offers top security and liquidity. Easily buy and sell digital assets using Bitcoin, Ethereum, QASH and multiple fiat currencies.
hifzi

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:15:11 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 03:33:33 AM by hifzi

Hi,

To process a fiat withdrawal, we need a bank statement and a proof of address. Both documents have to be no older than 3 months. Bank statement must include bank name, bank branch, account name, and account number. Please check back on your current documents and re-upload as needed.

hy i get 1.25 Free bTC campaign, i try to withdraw it but i get email from your support that i cant withdraw my BTC, my question what is the point you give me btc if cant withdraw it?

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:41:45 AM

hy i get 1.25 Free bTC campaign, i try to withdraw it but i get email from your support that i cant withdraw my BTC, my question what is the point you give me btc if cant withdraw it?

Hi,

The campaign is not Free BTC Campaign, but another separate one that is targeted towards our top 100 users based on trading volume. This bonus of 1.25 BTC cannot be withdrawn for the duration of the campaign. Please check your campaign email again - all terms and conditions should be quite clear.

Liquid.com
hifzi

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 03:35:05 PM

hello sir, iheard news that for temporary withdrawal crypto and fiat disable temporary due the holidays, when will it resumed again?
thanks

Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:18:12 AM

hello sir, iheard news that for temporary withdrawal crypto and fiat disable temporary due the holidays, when will it resumed again?
thanks

Hi Hifzi,

Fiat deposits/withdrawals and customer support are unavailable from Dec 28 to Jan 3. All confirmed deposits during this period will be credited on Jan 4.
Crypto withdrawals are unavailable from Dec 31 to Jan 3.

We have sent an email about this to all users on Dec 12 and 27 - please check again. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Liquid.com
sonny rib

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:12:19 PM

Hi, I can't login to my account.

There's a problem with server.

It happen a few times on a day.

I ever contact costumer support by email, they give me solution to reopen tab at browser and login again, Also they suggest me to browse with incognito way, recommend me to use mobile apps, but still can't login, the problem is same. Server error. Huh

You should fix the problem soon.

I wait your reply.
Thanks.
Batcomq

Activity: 29
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

@Quoine exchange

I made an withdrawal yesterday before the cutoff time, it is now more than 24 hours since I did it and the withdrawal is still pending. I have raised several tickets but they are not replied.

When are you going to process the withdrawals and why are they still pending for more than 24 hours?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:13:21 AM

@Quoine exchange

I made an withdrawal yesterday before the cutoff time, it is now more than 24 hours since I did it and the withdrawal is still pending. I have raised several tickets but they are not replied.

When are you going to process the withdrawals and why are they still pending for more than 24 hours?

Hi,

Let me contact our withdrawal processing team and get back to you.

Liquid.com
Batcomq

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:05:09 AM

Thanks. Please keep me updated, it is lot of money and I'm starting to get panic here.
jareksm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

Thanks. Please keep me updated, it is lot of money and I'm starting to get panic here.

Seriously, another person here with a lot of money on the line here. How long does it take to process a BTC withdrawal?
I'm bleeding money here, if I knew you are slower than brink and mortar banks, I wouldn't have used you.

I've opened up a support ticket 8773, but there's nothing...
jareksm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:16:18 AM

Seriously, another person here with a lot of money on the line here. How long does it take to process a BTC withdrawal?
I'm bleeding money here, if I knew you are slower than brink and mortar banks, I wouldn't have used you.

I've opened up a support ticket 8773, but there's nothing...

Thank you, it just got processed as I've posted this.
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

Thank you, it just got processed as I've posted this.

Hi,

We have two cutoff times for BTC withdrawals. At 10:00am and 4:00pm JST, all pending withdrawals submitted before that will be put through balance and security checks before getting processed. Usually withdrawals will be processed in 1-3 hours from cutoff. Sometimes if further investigation is needed it can take longer.

Your withdrawal has been processed with the 4:00pm JST batch.

Liquid.com
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

Hi there,

Your BTC withdrawal has been processed as well. Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Liquid.com
Batcomq

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:01:44 AM

Hi there,

Your BTC withdrawal has been processed as well. Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Thanks, I did receive the coins. But I received them more than 48 hours after I did the withdrawal.

I bought the coins at a higher rate and once I received them they had dropped. That made me loose more than $500.

As you can understand I am not happy at all, I have been trading a lot on your portal but I am very very disappointed and upset.

I can't understand how a withdrawal that usually takes a couple of minutes do take you 48 hours to perform. I understand that you got your security measures, but that is not a valid reason.

The miss is from your side and I didn't do anything wrong.  Will I get compensated for this loss?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:06:55 AM

Hi there,

Thanks, I did receive the coins. But I received them more than 48 hours after I did the withdrawal.

I bought the coins at a higher rate and once I received them they had dropped. That made me loose more than $500.

As you can understand I am not happy at all, I have been trading a lot on your portal but I am very very disappointed and upset.

I can't understand how a withdrawal that usually takes a couple of minutes do take you 48 hours to perform. I understand that you got your security measures, but that is not a valid reason.

The miss is from your side and I didn't do anything wrong.  Will I get compensated for this loss?

Hi,

I'm very sorry about your situation. As this is a private matter concerning your account, I will PM you directly. Please continue the conversation from there.

About the delay in withdrawals, we will try not to let this happen again.

Liquid.com
chirpycow

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

I was given USD 1000 under the bonus campaign. I have a query regarding that. If somebody loses the whole bonus amount then are they supposed to fund their account back with USD 1000 or is their account refreshed and from then onwards they can withdraw all the fiat or crypto depsoits that they make after that?
Quoine Exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

I was given USD 1000 under the bonus campaign. I have a query regarding that. If somebody loses the whole bonus amount then are they supposed to fund their account back with USD 1000 or is their account refreshed and from then onwards they can withdraw all the fiat or crypto depsoits that they make after that?

Hi,

Even if somebody loses all the bonus, they're still a campaign user for as long as until March 1, and cannot withdraw either fiat or crypto if their account balance is less than 1.25 BTC worth. On March 1, we will calculate their average trading volume from start to end of campaign. If this number reaches 1000 BTC, they can keep the bonus. If not, we will take it back. At that moment, if their balance is less than 1.25 BTC, we will reset it to zero. If the balance is already zero, we do nothing - as campaign terms have cited that we will bear the loss if any.

Just in case people wish to know more Smiley This campaign started near the end of December, and 100 users with the top trading volume on our exchange received the bonus.

Liquid.com
chirpycow

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:43:39 AM

See, here is the thing. I lost the bonus amount. Then I withdrew the BTC balance on 6th Jan from the fiat deposit that I made. My account balance was zero from 6th to 9th Jan. Yesterday I funded my account and bought BTC. Now, I have placed a withdrawal request but they are saying that I cannot withdraw. Why can't I? I already lost the bonus amount and made a fresh deposit yesterday. Should I have waited till 1st March before funding my account? This is ridiculous, please process my withdrawal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: