Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 134994 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:21:45 PM

The biggest problem is I cannot use it anywhere and cannot buy anything with it, so I am holding my coins for future and watch where the price lands in future.

I feel lack of adaption is the biggest problem for bitcoins. There are ways to make it usable everywhere. Like foldapp, there must be apps for all kind of people to use it for the day-to-day means of activities like retail purchase, offering to home less people and many others. This is the basic thing everyone spends money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

The biggest problem is I cannot use it anywhere and cannot buy anything with it, so I am holding my coins for future and watch where the price lands in future.
bitcoin actually be used for anything, but it just depends on the pattern do you think, maybe you can sell bitcoin that you have or you change, so that it could be useful to you. for now I have no problems with bitcoin
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:48:26 PM

bitcoin actually be used for anything, but it just depends on the pattern do you think, maybe you can sell bitcoin that you have or you change, so that it could be useful to you. for now I have no problems with bitcoin

Yeah whenever I am in need to money I simply convert it to fait money and spend wherever I want, and I don't think there is any problem in converting and then spending.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:36:59 AM

i think there is no big problem on bitcoin, Well if u think impossible  things to do with bitcoin that's big problem. Grin We earn and get profit on it. Soon we can buy grocery by bitcoin it will take some years to make. Learn to adopt with it not expect to make impossible things wit it. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency that lots of potential and not a real money to buy with. Smiley
yeah that's true, you don't have a problem if you have free income, bitcoin is a free income in your whole life, it's up to you if you want to lose your money in bitcoins it's your strategy how you manage your bitcoins  Grin

Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:09:19 AM

Some times confirmation is too long , the last confirmation takes me 12 hours to recieve it.The other problem is there are too many scammers that wants my bitcoin. Ive been victimized ones and lost 0.3 btc, That day I put my self to be safe and invest properly
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:28:16 AM

For me and in my experience  there are 2 big problems for me in bitcoin.First is i csnt get rid off scammers,too many scammers online.Second is the long confirmation especially on big transfer amount.Last time i send 0.18 btc takes almost half day to be confirmed.And when im on rush and i badly need bitcoin i requedt to my friend and its confirmations takes1-2 hours.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:50:34 AM

The main problem lies in the very large price volatility but about all sorts of scams helps normal head on his shoulders Wink
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:02:06 AM

My biggest problem is the fact that Bitcoin Core takes a lot of place on hard drive, but that's not a major concern I think.

This is not the major concern absolutely.. if you are having problem with bitcoin core, you can use another wallet, Electurm is the best solution for this problem. electrum don't take lots of place and synced Immediately... for low quality internet and computers electrum is best wallet, also secured well.
yeah and I needed a very long time to synchronize wallet one way out is to use another wallet dude.
maybe use electrum. yeah this is the best desktop wallet I think.
now I use two wallets. and one of them is electrum Cheesy

Yes, i also agree to the fact that you dont need to use bitcoin Core, if you have hard disk space issue. Besides Electurm,  Multibit is also a good desktop wallet. No matter which desktop wallets you use just be careful with the private Key. and make sure you do not lose it as you are using two desktop wallets at same time.
of course people have limited hard drive and bitcoin cores require very large memory allocation. so if your pc or laptop you have limited hard drive. I suggest using another wallet after all, you do not lose by it yeah for multibit or electrum. it depends on your preferences dude
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:31:29 AM

I have no problems with bitcoin but i am so hate this confirmation delay, also i don't like that i can't use my money in different online shops, just want to bitcoin began working with this shops.
now I rarely get a delay or wait a long time to get one confirmation probably less than 20 minutes. yeah maybe for some people who are not patient. of course it's a very long time in waiting
I don't know how to overcome this problem I can only be patient

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

The main problem lies in the very large price volatility but about all sorts of scams helps normal head on his shoulders Wink
yes bitcoin prices are always experiencing instability. bitcoin is still trying to approach the broader financial markets. You can not predict how the price of bitcoin future. but you can predict that the price of bitcoin will be better.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:59:47 AM

My biggest problem about bitcoin is about my confirmations, my last transaction time of waiting is 12 hours. My deposit is so late for the event . So thats my problem. ive keep experiencing that until now
yeah it sometimes happens to me too Sometimes I should waited more than six hours for my bitcoin could enter into a my other account. I don't know how to cope with this. I hope dev or anyone else can fix this. maybe I can do is add a fee but I do not much like it
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:18:48 AM

My biggest problem about bitcoin is about my confirmations, my last transaction time of waiting is 12 hours. My deposit is so late for the event . So thats my problem. ive keep experiencing that until now
yeah it sometimes happens to me too Sometimes I should waited more than six hours for my bitcoin could enter into a my other account. I don't know how to cope with this. I hope dev or anyone else can fix this. maybe I can do is add a fee but I do not much like it

But for me, confirmations isn't a problem at all. I'm not having problem with bitcoins today since I started using it, I didn't encounter any problem
to it, all the transactions went smoothly. I don't know guys why that problem is happening on you.

Signature for rent
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:58:01 AM

But for me, confirmations isn't a problem at all. I'm not having problem with bitcoins today since I started using it, I didn't encounter any problem
to it, all the transactions went smoothly. I don't know guys why that problem is happening on you.

Well, for a gambler like me, who always deposit with bitcoin it's really important. Because i always missed the match when i want to bet and waiting the confirmation.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:59:25 AM

My biggest problem is I can't spend it on local stores, whether it's online or offline. So, I have to sell it to fiat first if I want to spend it.
I hope in near future bitcoin is accepted as payment in here, that way I can use bitcoin more confinient.
I think it's not a problem mate you can still use a fiat to buy something? for bitcoin is still valuable and has a rate on fiat You can do anything with bitcoin although not shop directly with bitcoin. but you can convert it to a fiat very easily right? and you can buy anything

The biggest problem that you can make with Bitcoin is if you are greedy and the most people is that and that is bad so they are losing money because they dont sell it on the right moment.
Or some people are also making an wrong investment when they have to wait a long time if they can earn some profit with it.
we don't know when the price of bitcoin will stop in the upward trend so there are many people who think that "I have to be patient again and waiting for higher prices again" I think it's not greedy. they just want to earn more profits. it is a target in the trade. Reasonable if you're wrong in the calculation

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:24:50 AM

I think the fluctuation is a hallmark of bitcoin you can not say it as a problem dude. because a lot of people who can benefit greatly from these fluctuations ? so you should be able to take advantage of fluctuations into an profit. fluctuation is not a problem dude
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 06:38:36 AM

My biggest problem about bitcoin is my mother knows bitcoin is scammed. Online work is scammed and all of earning in online is scammed. And my biggest fear about it if my mom knows the bitcoin is used by other bitcoin user in illegal buying of drugs, in illegal transaction. Thats all my biggest problem about bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:34:21 AM

The problem with Bitcoin is that you have to know that it have to be more acceptable and so they can spend it more also but you dont even know what will happen later with the Bitcoin.
The value of the Bitcoin is also the problem because it is really hard to predict the value of the Bitcoin and that is risky.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:37:50 AM

The problem with Bitcoin is that you have to know that it have to be more acceptable and so they can spend it more also but you dont even know what will happen later with the Bitcoin.
The value of the Bitcoin is also the problem because it is really hard to predict the value of the Bitcoin and that is risky.
I cant decide if im going to exchange or not my btc into fiat. Cause im thinking what if bitcoin reaches 600 then ill loose some profit if exchange them ny now.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:40:56 AM

Some times confirmation is too long , the last confirmation takes me 12 hours to recieve it.The other problem is there are too many scammers that wants my bitcoin. Ive been victimized ones and lost 0.3 btc, That day I put my self to be safe and invest properly

All things you mentioned aren't problems at all. Waiting 12 hours for your transaction to get confirmed is your fault. You should include an appropriate fee to get your transaction confirmed within 2 blocks. The fact that scammers are out to get your Bitcoins is also not the fault of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is money, so thieves are everywhere looking for ways to steal it. Don't put your money into something that looks too good to be true. Common sense is a very important good to have.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

My biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you have to wait a long time before something is going on with the price. When  I want to sell I have to wait months some time and that is not what I want.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: