Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin  (Read 135043 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:58:07 AM

Price movements have been a problem for me so far, as every time my decision of buying or selling goes wrong, I don't know how to overcome it.

I also hate it but keep in mind that because of this you can also make a lot of profit like these days.
Its going up and down you can buy and cash out high with nice profits due to that.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Ravi Helios

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:07:35 AM

One of the biggest problem with bitcoin is the confirmation time.

This because nobody can know exactly when the a transaction will be confirmed.

Because we have seen many attacks or 'stress test' to the network which thousands of transaction are not confirmed.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:10:20 AM

For me, the main problem Bitcoin actually like any other deflationary currency is stagnating. Roughly speaking, the growing exchange rate encourages people to not spend money and accumulate them. In addition, the opportunity to profit from a simple moneymaking saves people from having to produce goods and services. The result is a hard crisis of the entire economy, because a society can not live in abundance, when nobody does anything.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:13:46 AM

For me, the main problem Bitcoin actually like any other deflationary currency is stagnating. Roughly speaking, the growing exchange rate encourages people to not spend money and accumulate them. In addition, the opportunity to profit from a simple moneymaking saves people from having to produce goods and services. The result is a hard crisis of the entire economy, because a society can not live in abundance, when nobody does anything.

this is a big issue with bitcoin and it is slowing down the process of adoption. because people are just holding their coins and are refusing to spend it and in order to become more popular and reaching the adoption stage you should spend bitcoin on services to spread it so the price can really rise and not just get pumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
PemburuReceh

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:27:41 AM

I dont have big problem with bicoin,
but for know just too late confirmed transaction, I think it's not big problem
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:35:50 AM

I think that is normal because i always encounter that late/delay in confirmation i think its because of our bitcoin have more securities need to confirm all of our transaction they want to secure all our bitcoin.
Ravi Helios

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:39:12 AM

For me, the confirmations time, I hope Bitcoin adopt VNL Zero time confirmation..
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:46:04 AM

For me, the confirmations time, I hope Bitcoin adopt VNL Zero time confirmation..
confirmation times is depends on the site that you want to invest in, other site has long confirmation time but other is instant  Grin maybe bitcoin developers will fix that soon.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:06:31 AM

confirmation times is depends on the site that you want to invest in, other site has long confirmation time but other is instant  Grin maybe bitcoin developers will fix that soon.

The confirmation time of bitcoin transactions sometimes is delay . But I think it is not too big problem. You just to be more patient, and in my point of view to decrease the that may be add the transaction fees . But there some people that said add some transactions fees is not make big affect.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:11:54 AM

It's depend on the fees applied by the sender.

So if you are always the receiver and always got a slow transaction, you can check the applied fees for it. Also at least 50% above the default fee must be applied in order for you to have a average speed of transaction.
Grazyah13

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:21:48 AM

Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

Hi Sipredica, I am glad that you have the want of knowing our concerns regarding the transactions with bitcoins. Actually bitcoin helps a lot but there are cases in which bitcoin turn us down . Majority of people use bitcoins because of the speed of transaction but now Bitcoin is facing a major problem as the time it takes transactions to be processed has increased dramatically leading businesses to stop accepting the cryptocurrency and others to issue warnings that the problems could be terminal.The average time it takes for a bitcoin transaction to be verified is now 43 minutes, and some transactions remain unverified forever. Some of the problem stems from the fact that anyone can add a fee to every bitcoin transaction, which bumps that transaction up in the queue, meaning that those who didn’t pay such a fee — or didn’t pay a sufficiently big fee — may be waiting hours and sometimes even days for a transaction to complete.It is hideous to people who are not that rich and who doesn't have extra bitcoins in their wallet.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:38:08 AM

yeah it's not a big problem for you because you have never experienced the precarious state in which you have to accept bitcoin time? certainly prompt confirmation would be needed? Sometimes if I can not wait I was cursing because sometimes third party sites require 3 confirmation for your bitcoin could enter. and sometimes it takes a long time
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:42:02 AM

yeah it's not a big problem for you because you have never experienced the precarious state in which you have to accept bitcoin time? certainly prompt confirmation would be needed? Sometimes if I can not wait I was cursing because sometimes third party sites require 3 confirmation for your bitcoin could enter. and sometimes it takes a long time

Yeah sometimes it really takes very long time, but I am perfectly fine with it, as bitcoin is providing many benefits which cannot be ignored and it has made life much easier.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:48:18 AM

i only have a little problem with bitcoin and it is slow transaction and too many confirmation but i know that it is normal and also the big and quick deflation rate . it will be the main problem of all bitcoin users and investors .
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:41:46 AM

Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

My biggest problem with bitcoin is that i don`t have enough bitcoins. Grin

And sometimes confirmations are too slow and take too much time.This is frustrating.

What kind of product are you developing?A new altcoin?

Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:44:26 AM

Indeed the main problem in the bitcoin now this is in confirmation. All people ever or even often get that problem, but it will be a big problem when we conduct transactions within the site that requires confirmation before proceeding to the next step. Hopefully this can be quickly done
justdimin

Activity: 3052
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:03:55 AM

My biggest  problems with Bitcoins is if fluctuation of the price comes.
and then  sometimes my transaction is extremely delayed before my confirmation
comes in into my email Embarrassed

If you are trading bitcoin then price fluctuation should not be a problem for you, as I trade bitcoin and I take best advantage of each and every fluctuation to make profits from it.
Agreed. I think that is the problem for most people that they complain the price fluctuation and this really in actual is not a problem. Fluctuation happens because of the buying and asking bids and this is what makes bitcoins special.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:18:02 AM

My biggest  problems with Bitcoins is if fluctuation of the price comes.
and then  sometimes my transaction is extremely delayed before my confirmation
comes in into my email Embarrassed

If you are trading bitcoin then price fluctuation should not be a problem for you, as I trade bitcoin and I take best advantage of each and every fluctuation to make profits from it.
Agreed. I think that is the problem for most people that they complain the price fluctuation and this really in actual is not a problem. Fluctuation happens because of the buying and asking bids and this is what makes bitcoins special.

And without price fluctuations how come can we earn bitcoins much thru trader? Also all bitcoin users are gaining benefits thru price fluctuations.

People are expecting for skyrocket price but taking price fluctuations as a problem. Without it no more skyrocket price will happen.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:55:23 AM

i only have a little problem with bitcoin and it is slow transaction and too many confirmation but i know that it is normal and also the big and quick deflation rate . it will be the main problem of all bitcoin users and investors .
Yes me too, i see many people here are problem is about the transaction confirmations we are all the same we have same problems, we will just hoping for a faster confirmation in the future
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:17:41 AM

Yes me too, i see many people here are problem is about the transaction confirmations we are all the same we have same problems, we will just hoping for a faster confirmation in the future
Yes really possible if the confirmation of receipt can be done quickly it will make users more comfortable with bitcoin. I too have experienced the constraints of his pending confirmation of acceptance for 5 days and it seems to me very disturbing.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: