Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:37:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Butterfly Labs CEO 25 Million USD Mail Fraud — A Concise Summary of Evidence  (Read 146788 times)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 07:57:29 PM

If any of the whiny allegations are unfounded, you are hereby cordially encouraged to demonstrate it by directly confronting them.
Again, I will in ~6 weeks.  When we ship the ASICs can I expect a public apology from you as well in these forums or are you going to slink off with the rest of the people and try to forget what complete asses you've been?

6 weeks you say? I expect a public apology from BFL for not shipping when they said they would. More likely though Inaba will slink off and hope people forget what a complete ass he's been.

Buy & Hold
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 09:24:51 PM

If any of the whiny allegations are unfounded, you are hereby cordially encouraged to demonstrate it by directly confronting them.
Again, I will in ~6 weeks.  When we ship the ASICs can I expect a public apology from you as well in these forums or are you going to slink off with the rest of the people and try to forget what complete asses you've been?

6 weeks you say? I expect a public apology from BFL for not shipping when they said they would. More likely though Inaba will slink off and hope people forget what a complete ass he's been.

Well...it does say ~6 weeks. So as per instructions here, add two weeks.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 10:07:48 PM

No, you're right and I apologize that we are not shipping in the estimated six weeks from when I made that post. 

That said, I still stand by the other statements, shipping dates not withstanding.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 03:09:24 PM

Good thing you guys built in all that padding. Roll Eyes

Wait till bASIC owners start posting results while BFL pre-orders placed MONTHS prior are still sitting on their hands while you guys collect interest on THEIR money. Can you say B-A-C-K-L-A-S-H? I'd be right pissed if I ordered from BFL. Total credibility fail.

Naturally this last pitcher of ice water comes from BFL right on the heels of bASIC first batch pre-orders being closed. Think those early BFL pre-order customers agree with you that "power consumption is everything"?

MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:40:50 PM

No, you're right and I apologize that we are not shipping in the estimated six weeks from when I made that post. 

That said, I still stand by the other statements, shipping dates not withstanding.

O look at all the pretty crickets!!!

I wonder: if it read the other way would there have been a posse of a whole lot of nobodies "contributing" their "valuable" contributions at the rate of fifty an hour?

In case "the community" wonders why the people that matter so resoundingly despise it: it's because it's made out of shitheads.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:59:02 PM

In case "the community" wonders why the people that matter so resoundingly despise it: it's because it's made out of shitheads.

And I assume you think of yourself as one of the people that matter?

Dude, tough I admit you sometimes have something useful and intelligent to say, most of your posts are increasingly arrogant, annoying and useless. You should really drop the attitude or leave the community, if you despise it so much.
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 07:55:14 PM

O look at all the pretty crickets!!!

I wonder: if it read the other way would there have been a posse of a whole lot of nobodies "contributing" their "valuable" contributions at the rate of fifty an hour?

Instead of hostile responses this post deserves serious consideration.

BitCoin has obsoleted the corrupt banking system, and in so doing is now faced with the same problems that that corrupt banking system has spent years trying to fix with only partial success. BitCoin never changed human nature, it only removed a few of the leeches.

I don't know if BFL will ship ASICs or not but I know that trust takes a long time to gain and seconds to burn. Anyone convicted of fraud has burnt at least one lifetime's worth of trust. I would not deal with BFL.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:02:37 PM

That's because you are a liar.  Ergo, everything you say is a lie and you cannot ever be trusted.  I believe I smell the odor of cheap trousers combusting, possibly coming from the direction of overhead communication lines.

I agree. I have had enough of this and I just cancelled my pre-orders. This whole bullshit has made me think twice about getting into this whole bitcoin scheme. I usually always read the forums for peoples experience in these kind of scams.

I went with BFL because they had a professional look to them but when I heard the guy was a convicted felon my heart dropped into my gut. Every delay was a punch in the gut and with this last one I was convinced that Bitcoins is not where I want to be in.

Sorry to everyone but good luck with your bitcoin endeavors and many would be happy that less miners would be out there competing. Maybe after a bit I'll jump back in but

I WILL NEVER INVEST IN BFL due to their past performance and definitly never in these pre order schemes.

NO CONFIDENCE 
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 12:13:46 PM

But but but your Nexus 7 in a plastic box? Don't you want a Nexus 7 in a plastic box?
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:48:49 PM

How do you go about canceling a BFL order?

MooC Tals

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:14:00 PM

How do you go about canceling a BFL order?

replied with the email confirmation of the order.
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:24:43 PM

Did you get a response?  I did the same yesterday, but got no response...

MooC Tals

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:28:45 PM

Did you get a response?  I did the same yesterday, but got no response...

Me too, I cancelled yesterday and told them in 3 day's I'll be charging back unless I get a firm ship date.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:34:33 PM

I think they are all at CES right now showing off their Nexus7 in a plastic box.
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 02:39:32 PM

As i said in the BFL Thread:

It would be hilarious to see the angry preorder customer mob inf front of their stand. Bring your Pickaxes Forkes and torches .....

Would be nice to have that on video Cheesy

Sadly  I can not come to CES because I'm nothing near (Germany) to it Sad

fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:13:42 PM

BitCoin never changed human nature, it only removed a few of the leeches.

I'm printing this and hanging it on my wall.  Will probably go into my signature as well.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:26:26 PM

You Germans have CE-Bit in Hannover. Iv'e been trying for years to get free tickets. Anyone of you setting up a Bitcoin stand there, or is it too expensive?
niko

Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:43:29 PM

You Germans have CE-Bit in Hannover. Iv'e been trying for years to get free tickets. Anyone of you setting up a Bitcoin stand there, or is it too expensive?
You are posting in the wrong thread.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:44:38 PM

It's not worth the journey .... Cebit getting smaller every year. Not much to see besides the big players or some Asian guys that don't have their own stuff...

heavyb

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 06:06:41 PM

I inquired about a refund as well. I paid with BTC and asked if I would be recieving the exact amount of BTC I sent them as payment in return, or the $ value of the order back in BTC. The value of BTC has gone up since I ordered, so I am hoping it is the former.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: