Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Butterfly Labs CEO 25 Million USD Mail Fraud — A Concise Summary of Evidence  (Read 146787 times)
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 01:19:15 PM

BTW...the title of this thread is still incorrect. The stepson was the person involved in the mail fraud allegations.
Conviction, not allegations. Also, what do you mean by step son? Are you saying that BFL guy and the mail fraud convict are not the same person?
http://codinginmysleep.com/interview-with-sonny-vleisides/
So, the same person who was convicted of fraud is now a "high-level executive" in BFL. Sonny.  By the way, in an entity such as BFL, speaking of "levels" of executives, "chief executives", etc. is a distinction without a difference.

What was your point again?

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:06:35 PM

So, the same person who was convicted of fraud is now a "high-level executive" in BFL. Sonny.  By the way, in an entity such as BFL, speaking of "levels" of executives, "chief executives", etc. is a distinction without a difference.

Don't use "CEO" if he's not actually in charge?
niko

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:14:10 PM

So, the same person who was convicted of fraud is now a "high-level executive" in BFL. Sonny.  By the way, in an entity such as BFL, speaking of "levels" of executives, "chief executives", etc. is a distinction without a difference.

He is in charge. So is his step father. So is Josh Inaba. So is Nasser. They all are in charge, make decisions, and perform tasks.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
Viceroy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:52:08 PM

BUMP
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 05:57:15 PM

So, the same person who was convicted of fraud is now a "high-level executive" in BFL. Sonny.  By the way, in an entity such as BFL, speaking of "levels" of executives, "chief executives", etc. is a distinction without a difference.

He is in charge. So is his step father. So is Josh Inaba. So is Nasser. They all are in charge, make decisions, and perform tasks.

Sonny Vleisides is the mastermind behind BFL, in the sense he puts the wheels in motions as to what goes where, having experts(?) in place doing the actual work.

Sonny Vleisides used the pseudonym Sonny K. when BFL used to post on this forum and elsewhere before Josh Zerlan was officially on board.

Since Sonny Chris Vleisides has the same namesake as his photographer step-dad, either one could have filed the Inc. papers in Wyoming, but I'm leaning toward Jr. doing it if there's no SSN attached to said document. The elder Vleisides would have had no reason for getting involved with Bitcoin, having his own business concerns on the line if it should exploded, coupled with knowing Sonny's prior involvements.

Remember, this is the same guy who was able to attend college using his step-dads' dime, but opt to say, "Fuck you, step-dad and mom! I'm going to see the world, then hook up with my real Daddy-O and show you fuckers how it's done."

Sonny's half-brother, Andrew Vleisides, had an account at Mt Gox, as shown in the infamous dump, of which I have a copy. Sonny also had an account, both of which I have, and can easily prove again.

Sonny Vleisides was well-versed in digital currencies prior to the advent of Bitcoin. The bullshit laid out by Ownby recently about BFL developing FPGAs for some other purposed is simply that--BULLSHIT!

When I was 8 years old, I stole from my mom's piggy bank a mess of half dollars. I hid them under a rock in the alley. I then recruited a friend to accompany me for a trek through the alley where he was able to witness that I truly did find said coins under a rock in the alley if I was ever to be questioned. I was questioned, yet still exposed, having to admit the truth.

Compare that story about Josh Zerlan who just so happened to work across the street from one of BFL's original address, of which can still be seen here: https://bitpay.com/featured-merchants

ButterflyLabs.com
25 E 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64106

At the time, Josh pretended to be an outsider trying to get to the bottom of BFL, reporting back here to the Bitcoin community. At one point, people started stating that they were coming to KC to see for themselves if this new BFL enterprise is viable. It was at that juncture that Josh adamantly stated that that won't be necessary, for he was in KC. In fact, to his amazement, they were across the street. He saw their headquarters outside his window. All he had to do was walk down a flight of stairs, cross the street, and snap some pics, of which he did, later posting said images on this very board. Fuckin' amazing!

Ownby recently stated that there are about 10 (taxing memory 5-10?) owners of BFL, of which I believe Josh is one of them. That is the only fucking way he would be able to get away with posting the way he has--as an asshole.

Sonny Vleisides, fresh outta jail, is home with his mommy, moping around the house. His mommy, feeling sorry for his lonely son Sonny Boy, opted to sign him up to some online dating site. Sonny meets the women of his dreams--his cousin--and have a baby, and is now on the path of righteousness.

Meanwhile, back on webspawner.com, of which Sonny Vleisides owns and operates, a myriad of lottery scams can be found. Somebody explain to me how this act ALONE doesn't break his probation, of which is due to end this coming September.

Also, somebody tell me how it's possible that the Bitcoin miners Butterfly Labs its assembling do not require FCC certification of which Josh Zerlan stated was forthcoming in-two-mother-fuckin'-weeksTM.

Also, somebody explain to me how Jody, who sits next to a window overlooking the assembly floor, not know what is, or isn't taking place there.

At the beginning of this post, I stated that Sonny K. and Sonny Vleisides is the same person. But BFL can't now come out and state the same for it would prove that they are liars, something they adamantly claim they are not.

For months, now, BFL has stated that thousands of chips are about to be shipped to their facility, yet only about 1000 have been used in products to date. Yet they are in the chip selling business while miners have been waiting for product going on over a year now.

If I ran my business utilizing only 5% of their business practices, I would be ruined. So would any other business. Yet, here they are, lying and acting like pieces of shit, amassing more revenue to be used as R&D of which is illegal as far as how their business is structured.

Only one word describes the whole ordeal.

Madness!
Viceroy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:15:32 PM

best bump EVER
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 08:15:52 PM

Sorry Phin, the only piece of shit here is you.  Basically, you post lie after lie, with nothing to back it up... but if you yell loudly enough, maybe someone will listen.  

Unfortunately, it's just the regular crew of nutbags and tin foil hat types, of which you are the kind.  Nobody takes you seriously anymore, Bruno (did they ever?); they just laugh at your ineptitude and constant ranting and railing while the evidence continues to shine a blinding light of obviousness on your stupidity.

You are pathetic and as time continues to march forward, you just keep showing the whole community how pathetic you truly are.  Your machinations are reaching a fever pitch now, and I find it incredibly hilarious.  You reach farther and farther to try to pin something on BFL and you keep failing.  Bruno, you are  a true piece of shit, in ever sense of the word.  Good luck with your nutbaggery, you're going to need it.  Does it hurt, knowing that no matter how much you struggle with your mental state, and how much you scream your conspiracy theories that nobody actually gives a shit about you or what you have to say?  It must suck to yell so loud and nobody stopping to care.

PS - Do your customers (Do you even have any?) know you're so unbalanced and irrational?  Do they know they are dealing with an unstable person who's only ability to make ends meet is to steal barn wood from abandoned property and resell it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:22:13 PM

Sorry Phin, the only piece of shit here is you.  Basically, you post lie after lie, with nothing to back it up... but if you yell loudly enough, maybe someone will listen. 

Unfortunately, it's just the regular crew of nutbags and tin foil hat types, of which you are the kind.  Nobody takes you seriously anymore, Bruno (did they ever?); they just laugh at your ineptitude and constant ranting and railing while the evidence continues to shine a blinding light of obviousness on your stupidity.

You are pathetic and as time continues to march forward, you just keep showing the whole community how pathetic you truly are.  Your machinations are reaching a fever pitch now, and I find it incredibly hilarious.  You reach farther and farther to try to pin something on BFL and you keep failing.  Bruno, you are  a true piece of shit, in ever sense of the word.  Good luck with your nutbaggery, you're going to need it.

PS - Do your customers (Do you even have any?) know you're so unbalanced and irrational?  Do they know they are dealing with an unstable person who's only ability to make ends meet is to steal barn wood from abandoned property and resell it?

You're a pathetic lying POS! I'll be glad to see what happens soon to your company Good riddance!
augustocroppo
VIP

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:34:32 PM

Sorry Phin, the only piece of shit here is you.  Basically, you post lie after lie, with nothing to back it up... but if you yell loudly enough, maybe someone will listen.  

Unfortunately, it's just the regular crew of nutbags and tin foil hat types, of which you are the kind.  Nobody takes you seriously anymore, Bruno (did they ever?); they just laugh at your ineptitude and constant ranting and railing while the evidence continues to shine a blinding light of obviousness on your stupidity.

You are pathetic and as time continues to march forward, you just keep showing the whole community how pathetic you truly are.  Your machinations are reaching a fever pitch now, and I find it incredibly hilarious.  You reach farther and farther to try to pin something on BFL and you keep failing.  Bruno, you are  a true piece of shit, in ever sense of the word.  Good luck with your nutbaggery, you're going to need it.  Does it hurt, knowing that no matter how much you struggle with your mental state, and how much you scream your conspiracy theories that nobody actually gives a shit about you or what you have to say?  It must suck to yell so loud and nobody stopping to care.

PS - Do your customers (Do you even have any?) know you're so unbalanced and irrational?  Do they know they are dealing with an unstable person who's only ability to make ends meet is to steal barn wood from abandoned property and resell it?

Wrong... Completely wrong.

Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightforward evidence.

The only one here which is pathetic and must be suffering from some mental issue is you, Josh Zerlan. You are the one which no one respect any more. You just do not know this fact because you are very busy insulting and writing nonsense instead to pay attention to what people talk about you.

You are one of the most delusional people which I came across in the cyberspace.

No sane person with an important job like yours would waste time destroying their own career in a shady forum in the Internet as you masterly do.

Get some help, you seriously need...
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 09:20:46 PM

By all means, keep casting about, trying to find something to blame on BFL.  Now that we are shipping en mass, the level of crazy has gone through the roof of the likes of Phin.  They are so desperate to find something so they don't look like complete idiots for crying about how it's a scam and BFL is going to run away with your money, waaa waaa waa!

I find it very amusing to watch pathetic attempts like yours, Augusto.  "Bruno base his opinion on very factual and straightfoward evidence."  Laughable... not a single thing that flows from Bruno's fingers has integrity, honesty or facts... it's.  He's almost as delusional as poor old Puerto Libre.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:25:07 PM

Pot kettle black.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 09:27:29 PM

Pot kettle black.

Once again, I've demonstrated numerous times where you've lied.  You've yet to provide a single shred of evidence where I've lied.  Just your own little fantasy land and boo-hooing about being such a dumbass and having it pointed out for the world to see. 

So go on, prove I've lied... show me some proof.  Hasn't happened yet, and my post history is open to all... yet in all this time, you've been unable to come up with a single lie.  On the other hand, it's easy to pick out your lies... takes about 2 minutes of searching your ridiculous posts.

Viceroy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:35:35 PM

You are so delusional.  You can't point to a single instance in this forum where I have ever lied yet there are countless posts about you, your boss, your company, your ongoing scam i.e. this very thread full of factual evidence.  

You don't even know who you are talking to you are so busy trying to cover your ass.  Come post in the forums when you have shipped all the products you have sold unwitting victims.  Posting after you've shipped 100 units is not very impressive and is almost identical to the scam your boss was previously convicted of.    

1) Take in $30 million.  
2) fail to deliver
3) fail to deliver
4) fail to deliver
5) start to ship 100 units a month
6) fail to deliver
7) Go to jail for fraud.

Of course you have a long history of not impressing us.  Oh look, your lucky number is 7!
LainZ

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

@WiRED

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:02:26 PM

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/06/30/butterfly-labs-crumbles-getting-mass-refund-requests-units-catching-fire-and-fans-failing/

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/06/how-a-total-n00b-mined-700-in-bitcoins/

Page 3:
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR—WHOCK," it said, before going totally silent.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/06/gold-in-them-bits-inside-the-worlds-most-mysterious-bitcoin-mining-company/

you go to jail. directly Smiley

They have always known that faith in money is a mass illusion, however they never considered that they wouldn’t be in charge of the illusion - Jon Matonis
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - Richard Feynman
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 11:21:09 PM

You are so delusional.  You can't point to a single instance in this forum where I have ever lied yet there are countless posts about you, your boss, your company, your ongoing scam i.e. this very thread full of factual evidence. 

You don't even know who you are talking to you are so busy trying to cover your ass.  Come post in the forums when you have shipped all the products you have sold unwitting victims.  Posting after you've shipped 100 units is not very impressive and is almost identical to the scam your boss was previously convicted of.   

1) Take in $30 million. 
2) fail to deliver
3) fail to deliver
4) fail to deliver
6) fail to deliver
7) Go to jail for fraud.

Of course you have a long history of not impressing us.  Oh look, your lucky number is 7!

There you go, lying again.  BFL has shipped more FPGA units than all the other FPGA vendors combined and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty Block Erupters (and maybe even including those, I'm not sure how many units have been sold of the Block Eruptors).  Nope, you don't lie at all.  Not a bit, nope.  Just keep telling yourself that, maybe someone, somewhere will believe you.

100 units a month... how laughable.

Love that Cryptocoin news link.  Poor grammar, spelling and complete fabrications and you're using it as an example to prop up your pathetic argument.  Right on!

Not even sure what you're trying to imply with the other links, sparky, but you've failed.  No surprise there.

Viceroy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:26:25 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 11:48:48 PM by Viceroy

Roll Eyes
Viceroy

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:48:03 PM

to: inaba

Yes laughable.  Laughable that the best answer you can give today is:
we shipped more fpgas than anyone.    - Inaba June 30, 2013

Wow, that was so last year.  That's when you stopped shipping them right, last year?

http://arstechnica.com/business/2013/06/gold-in-them-bits-inside-the-worlds-most-mysterious-bitcoin-mining-company/

I just read the above ars techinca article which states (as a fact) that you are currently shipping on orders made in June of 2012.  These were supposed to ship in November '12, right?   Now I read stories of fires and fans not working, loud noises and not delivering on spec.  You can't even seem to buy a standard computer fan that lasts more than about a month.  As I said you best get to work shipping before the fed comes to arrest you for non-performance.

and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty block erupts.

Honestly I don't know why you even post here, you are a complete and utter moron flailing wildly in the heat like a worm who skated across the yard only to cook on the hot sidewalk.  Your shipping volume is not even close to ASICminers, you are completely clueless.  You also failed to mention the half million chips that Avalon is shipping in the next two weeks.  Your reign has ended gutter dweller.

From the article:

BFL is an irresponsible company that continues to take in maximum pre-orders with questionable fulfillment ability

BFL didn’t make that target, and as such, it said it donated 1,000 BTC to the Bitcoin Development Fund (BDF). However, the BDF appears to have been created in May 2013 and provides no documentation that it is, in fact, a bona fide charity or nonprofit organization. Its website lists no actual people, street addresses, or phone numbers.

In fact, it turns out that BDF was actually started by Butterfly Labs' own employees—a fact disclosed nowhere on the BDF site. When Ars reached out to the only e-mail address listed on the site, the response that came back was from Jeff Ownby, the BFL vice president.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:02:16 AM

Poor Viceroy... Pwned again.

Sorry you are such a failure. By all means keep trying to come up with something... Still waiting for you to provide evidence of a lie... I just showed you lied yet again and you still fail to deliver on your claims.

Poor little guy, must be rough for you.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:23:25 AM

Quoted!

Copied!

Printed out!

Now I'm jerking off all over the copy. Seriously, I truly am jacking off over your words.

Typing this with my left hand, while jacking off with my right. Now switching hands. Here I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

BRB! Getting a smoke and fresh cup of coffee before I Google Map my next barn wood heist.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:37:10 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 03:58:24 PM by MooC Tals

You are so delusional.  You can't point to a single instance in this forum where I have ever lied yet there are countless posts about you, your boss, your company, your ongoing scam i.e. this very thread full of factual evidence. 

You don't even know who you are talking to you are so busy trying to cover your ass.  Come post in the forums when you have shipped all the products you have sold unwitting victims.  Posting after you've shipped 100 units is not very impressive and is almost identical to the scam your boss was previously convicted of.   

1) Take in $30 million. 
2) fail to deliver
3) fail to deliver
4) fail to deliver
6) fail to deliver
7) Go to jail for fraud.

Of course you have a long history of not impressing us.  Oh look, your lucky number is 7!

There you go, lying again.  BFL has shipped more FPGA units than all the other FPGA vendors combined and we've now shipped more ASIC units than all the other ASIC vendors combined, if you don't count the novelty Block Erupters (and maybe even including those, I'm not sure how many units have been sold of the Block Eruptors).  Nope, you don't lie at all.  Not a bit, nope.  Just keep telling yourself that, maybe someone, somewhere will believe you.

100 units a month... how laughable.

Love that Cryptocoin news link.  Poor grammar, spelling and complete fabrications and you're using it as an example to prop up your pathetic argument.  Right on!

Not even sure what you're trying to imply with the other links, sparky, but you've failed.  No surprise there.

Everyone is laughing at you!
How long can you keep this going? 

You fuck up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: