Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:13:45 AM

I thing in coming year of 2017 bitcoin become popular in allmost around the world. Bitcoin can move up fast because the miners increasing. So bitcoin can reach 1500$-2500$ in the next year this is base in my own and i hope that will be happen. But now bitcoin have stable price getting down but much it only a little.
Your prediction would happen if we can see some good price before the end of this year, $1,000 is a good price to see and I think it is hard to achieve but it is possible. With the current price, it is cheap so if my prediction will happen I would be earning a decent amount of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

I thing in coming year of 2017 bitcoin become popular in allmost around the world. Bitcoin can move up fast because the miners increasing. So bitcoin can reach 1500$-2500$ in the next year this is base in my own and i hope that will be happen. But now bitcoin have stable price getting down but much it only a little.
Your prediction would happen if we can see some good price before the end of this year, $1,000 is a good price to see and I think it is hard to achieve but it is possible. With the current price, it is cheap so if my prediction will happen I would be earning a decent amount of money.

A lot of holidays will be coming and we still got 4 months before year end. I think there will a lot of spending thaf will happen due to those holidays and more also will buy if they want to use bitcoin as a means of payment. That would be a lot of movement for bitcoin price
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:35:46 AM

A lot of holidays will be coming and we still got 4 months before year end. I think there will a lot of spending thaf will happen due to those holidays and more also will buy if they want to use bitcoin as a means of payment. That would be a lot of movement for bitcoin price

Well I believe that the price of bitcoin is going to increase before and during the BER months. Because many are going to accept their bonuses and going to have spare time to buy bitcoins for they know that if they are going to spend their fiat money with bitcoins. And they are just going to hold it, they are going to get profit from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:53:01 AM

i think bitcoin will reach $4000 but not today, maybe in the next halving 2020. now bitcoin price very stable, maybe the stable price is strategy from pumper before he bullish market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:33:20 PM

i personally think that the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon, and this time it will not stay at 790 $ but it will even cross the 1200 USD level at the end of this year, therefore i will like to say that it is the best time for investing in bitcoin .

That was a big prediction but it is way too far from the price now. There is no halving yet so how could this happen? In terms of buyers there is not much change although some are investing in, still there is a lot of space for the demands to go higher.
I guess just to go up about $ 200 from the last price is not difficult for bitcoin, only this time the market tends to be slow so it will not rise in price a lot.
it would be cool though i think that a decent drop down is still really possible to happen, that would make me lose a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:54:32 AM

i personally think that the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon, and this time it will not stay at 790 $ but it will even cross the 1200 USD level at the end of this year, therefore i will like to say that it is the best time for investing in bitcoin .

That was a big prediction but it is way too far from the price now. There is no halving yet so how could this happen? In terms of buyers there is not much change although some are investing in, still there is a lot of space for the demands to go higher.
I guess just to go up about $ 200 from the last price is not difficult for bitcoin, only this time the market tends to be slow so it will not rise in price a lot.
it would be cool though i think that a decent drop down is still really possible to happen, that would make me lose a lot of money

The bitcoin price is actually rising at the moment. The price is $605 now. It was $575 a few days ago.
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:27:41 PM

of course it is not difficult at all, i think that the price should be growing up a lot in the near future, this pump might turn out to be even bigger to be honest
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:32:45 PM

of course it is not difficult at all, i think that the price should be growing up a lot in the near future, this pump might turn out to be even bigger to be honest

No one knows what exactly happen in coming days, but its good to see price crossing $600 level today and lets hope that we don't hear any bad news in coming time.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:33:41 PM

There are two ways Bitcoin can go in the future. A good and a bad one.

The good way Bitcoin can go is to keep rising in members and users. Holding and buying BTC will help it get better.

The bad way BTC can go is.. Well, if a bad event will take place (e.g. A war), it can even totally disappear. If it doesn't, it'll go VERY low sooner thank you think.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

I don't have any tool or any way to predict the bitcoin price but I didn't expect the price to increase on Sunday.

Maybe I expected through the next week but it's good to see the green color on the bitcoin price chart.

I hope that this month the price will go to $650 - $680 with a potential of $800 until the end of the year.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:43:51 PM

The bitcoin price is actually rising at the moment. The price is $605 now. It was $575 a few days ago.

Yes and now it is $610, finally it seems to be recovering after all.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:00:52 PM

I don't have any tool or any way to predict the bitcoin price but I didn't expect the price to increase on Sunday.

Maybe I expected through the next week but it's good to see the green color on the bitcoin price chart.

I hope that this month the price will go to $650 - $680 with a potential of $800 until the end of the year.

There is no need for a tool to predict the bitcoin price. As long there is continuous development, the bitcoin price will rise.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ironm@n

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:14:15 PM

My prediction is somehow simple, I think that soon more and more people and countries will accept it, so that means that the price can gain some positive traction, making the currency appreciate. After that, with more liquidity in the market, there will be more stability in price.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:28:12 PM

My prediction is somehow simple, I think that soon more and more people and countries will accept it, so that means that the price can gain some positive traction, making the currency appreciate. After that, with more liquidity in the market, there will be more stability in price.
The liquidity probably doesn't mean all that much compared to the amount of money involved with Bitcoin; what needs to happen is for there to be a lot of people with a lot of money spread out with each person doing their own thing so market manipulation is a challenge and more people overall are buying and selling. Having a big investor base is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, way to get a stable price.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:33:23 PM

If bitcoin still exist until 2030, i may say it will be dominate the currency.
If bitcoin doesn't appear on 5 years later, more of the altcoins will be stronger.

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:34:45 PM

The liquidity probably doesn't mean all that much compared to the amount of money involved with Bitcoin; what needs to happen is for there to be a lot of people with a lot of money spread out with each person doing their own thing so market manipulation is a challenge and more people overall are buying and selling. Having a big investor base is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, way to get a stable price.
A large base is sufficiently General concept so it is reasonable to question about what about many investors need.
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:24:38 AM

Considering the fact that the transactions are safe and fast, with a stable platform, there is real potential for more adoption and for a great future ahead.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:04:26 PM

Btc far seems to have the time to think in the future will make use of every company btc

in future each company will use bitcoin as side payment processor, maybe in future goverment will make new tax strategy for get income for bitcoin transaction.

company will use bitcoin for employee salaries? I do not agree bitcoin used for employee salaries.
price fluctuations could make a loss when employees receive a salary with bitcoin, on the other hand, it can indeed be beneficial, but when the loss, it is bad for them.

i dont really see's it happening for incoming future workers might gonna lose money for each flactuation happening at the moment they receive their bitcoin salary, and i think many workers will protest if the company would really push it to be happen, so thats why let the salary remain to be papers and i dont really think it is a good idea to be implemented maybe it is good in some other ways but for involving it on workers salary it can cause bad effect or shall we say breakdown.
And besides the employees has the right to choose to receive in fiat rather than bitcoin as a certain company could be sued for doing unconstitutional act. We have to accept the fact that not all people are willing to take the risk.
You have the point but i think its still the best to receive your salary in bitcoin unless if the company is always relaying in the present price not old price..
it is definitely not the best thing to actually receive your money in bitcoins because of the price fluctuation you can lose a lot of money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Recoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:08:49 PM

I am actually about to quit my day-job to work full time "on bitcoin". It is very exciting, however I will be soon working strictly for bitcoins with my employment. This should be a very interesting chapter in my life and I am excited to start working for a dedicated, serious bitcoin company.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:50:55 PM

I am actually about to quit my day-job to work full time "on bitcoin". It is very exciting, however I will be soon working strictly for bitcoins with my employment. This should be a very interesting chapter in my life and I am excited to start working for a dedicated, serious bitcoin company.

I had the thoughts before. But I found that there is no full time job for me to do the crypto currency. So I just buy the bitcoin instead.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: