Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

I think bitcoin price will go until $6,000 by December and I am confident with that, bitcoin is resting as for now after the rally it might dip though before going to my target. Lets all see if my prediction will be right.
your prediction is right that by December bitcoin will reach at $6000, but the thing you said secondly is not right in my case because bitcoin is not resting, bitcoin made its way to global market, the price is on hold because of buyers, more people buy bitcoin the ore powerful bitcoin become, and then bitcoin price shoots to $10000 within 6 months.
Hartmas

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

I think bitcoin will soon fall to 2200, and then again grow.

Not at all. Now the price of bitcoin is around  4100$.For two to three days the price of bitcoin fluctuates often.But you have to think about the fact.It's not goes below the 4000$.Hence their will not a chance for  Bitcoin to reach that much low value.On one day it will replace the dollar.

He certainly will not replace the dollar. Fiat and crypto are two different currencies and they can not replace each other.
I think that bitcoin has a very good year and by the end of the year the price will be staggering. Many people will be pleasantly surprised
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think bitcoin is going smoothly this year and it will keep growing for a year. All most everyone's is on eye on bitcoin nowadays. A lot of people are investing and a lot more will invest because of it's continues growth. I think everybody is expecting it to grow up to two times more until next year.
i really agree the bitcoin continue in the crypto world us the king of coins maybe the price value before the end of this years reaching a 5000$ or more for the next my prediction price value in the 2nd quarte in the 2018 reach upto 10000$
I wish your predictions may come true and we all have grand celebrations for the New Year eve. That would be a new history in the crypto market when bitcoins will reach the 5k dollars. The support bitcoins are holding now is guarantee for the further increase in the value of bitcoins.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:25:41 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
I second your thought about the bright future of the bitcoins. There is no doubt that with time, the common usage of bitcoins is being increased speedily. Many restaurants, airlines and websites have started accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment which further confirms that bitcoins are the future of the world.
KroFly

Activity: 243

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

I think that there are still small price drops, but by the end of the year bitcoin will grow well and its price can reach $ 5000 or even more. Now there is an active increase in users and price growth will be rapid.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Yaramrd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

in the future bitcoin may face regulation issues as major companies are now accepting bitcoins and many others will come forward in the future so at one stage countries must think about it regulation. As all the companies follow the regulations of countries where it operates and they may face some problems in tax and other related issues. All the other issues which other forum members mention like slow processing etc are small issues and it will be solved with the passage of time.   
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease
malboroman

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

The crypto currency will "continue and gain value." It's a long-term belief. Demand is increasing steadily. In addition, Bitcoins are destroyed – if you lose your private key, you can no longer use them. The number of Bitcoins on the market, limited to 21 million, can therefore only decrease

But it is important to better understand supply side, who holds bitcoin and who can start to sell it in large amounts.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Bitcoin will continue to rise and become more powerful because right now, its gaining popularity to people and are now aware of its existence. The only problem I think it will have to overcome is that when the whole world already know its existence, scams and illegal activities designed to deceive people will increase.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

I think a scary thing is that the government bitcoins are being banned. It is difficult for us to replace it with cash. And that would have lost interest in people to bitcoins yet. Because we know that our fighters are law enforcement even though we say it is decentralized.

It's hard to say but i wish it will not happen
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:37:26 PM

There's a lot of good bitcoins and I'm sure it's going to be a lot more right now that the price has gone up and some good in trading has given their prediction a bit of prediction on bitcoins that it's going to increase and reach $ 10,000 at the end of Year, And I know how to bake bitcoins is the loss of investors that I think will not happen much that we are using bitcoins and one here is to make it money. I can even fall asleep this way I do not know but I do not know very well that it can overtake it

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

No one knows and no one can predict about bitcoin . but for my prediction i think bitcoin in 5 years is so much high the valeu of bitcoin. so i think many people and many countries got interest in bitcoin and bitcoin become popular.

No one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the future but everybody can predict about bitcoin. Don't say that no one can predict in bitcoin.

As everyone keeps on predicting what's about to happen with btc in the future and my prediction is that bitcoin's popularity will increase.

And the price of bitcoin next year can be stable at $5,000-$10,000.

seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

Following quite a while of unpredictability, the Bitcoin value estimate is at long last on an upward trek through 2017 and past. In only few years, the Bitcoin value (BTC value) ascended from a couple of pennies to over $4,000, which should give you some sense with respect to how much cash early financial investors made. In any case, don't stress, Bitcoin value forecast 2017 demonstrates that there is still more space to the upside might be to $10000 in short time.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:08:49 PM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

They are slowly going into bitcoins but there are much more coins in the competition, bitcoin wont be the one who will wear the crown of cryptocurrencies in the upcoming years i think
Bitcoin cash price is pretty high tho'
Lol. Don’t be stupid, buddy. We all know that there is no crypto currency available in the market that can challenge the throne of bitcoins. The supporters of bitcoins are far more than any other currency. You can say that many currencies will try to bring bitcoins down but definitely end up in despair.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

Maybe , the problems that Bitcoin might face for the next 5 years to come are decrease on its demand and if other crypto will rise with a bigger market value. It would be a problem to Bitcoin if its demand will be low, because all crypto currency including Bitcoin, depends on its market demand in terms of its market value. And the next one is if another crypto will rise after hard forks that will be more in demand than Bitcoin. We should encourage more people to Bitcoin to make it more in demand.

They are slowly going into bitcoins but there are much more coins in the competition, bitcoin wont be the one who will wear the crown of cryptocurrencies in the upcoming years i think
Bitcoin cash price is pretty high tho'
Lol. Don’t be stupid, buddy. We all know that there is no crypto currency available in the market that can challenge the throne of bitcoins. The supporters of bitcoins are far more than any other currency. You can say that many currencies will try to bring bitcoins down but definitely end up in despair.

The last attempt to overthrow the bitcoin from the throne is the creation of BCC. I think that the creators of this coin invested a lot of money in making the BCC a competitor to bitcoin. But they did not succeed and beatkoin stayed on the leading position. I think its price will soon double
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:32:17 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:41:45 AM by bncbnc

I think bitcoin will soon fall to 2200, and then again grow.

Not at all. Now the price of bitcoin is around  4100$.For two to three days the price of bitcoin fluctuates often.But you have to think about the fact.It's not goes below the 4000$.Hence their will not a chance for  Bitcoin to reach that much low value.On one day it will replace the dollar.

He certainly will not replace the dollar. Fiat and crypto are two different currencies and they can not replace each other.
I think that bitcoin has a very good year and by the end of the year the price will be staggering. Many people will be pleasantly surprised
yes that is right that in current position its look like difficult but in future it is more expected that bitcoin will replace dollar. in fact it is depending on the interest of the people if people are interested in bitcoin and they will start using bitcoin for everything then it will become possible that bitcoin will replace dollar.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:14:38 PM

I think bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will get an authoritative place for its users. A lot of bitcoin users in this world. Companies and online stores as well as restaurants also receive bitcoin payouts. I think bitcoin will be more popular in the future. This is a long term investment. Will be many who will invest bitcoin. If many users are investing then it has an effect on rising bitcoin prices. Until now the demand for bitcoin is so much that this coin is very expensive.
I second your thought about the bright future of the bitcoins. There is no doubt that with time, the common usage of bitcoins is being increased speedily. Many restaurants, airlines and websites have started accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment which further confirms that bitcoins are the future of the world.

I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and prospher because the value keep growing and strong. More and more people are joining and acknowledge the bitcoin including the famous Bill gates. He himself said that nobody can stop bitcoins so its sounds a lifetime for him infact some countries are now legalized bitcoin like Japan.
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

My prediction is that bitcoin will rise above 20,000$ in the futures. But we have a long way to go  Tongue Just stay strong
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:42:24 PM

My prediction is that bitcoin will rise above 20,000$ in the futures. But we have a long way to go  Tongue Just stay strong
It could happen next year, remember that every year we surpass the success in the past years and that makes bitcoin the hottest investment now.
I could even make a prediction that it will be worth $100,000 per bitcoin and I have a feeling it will happen 5 years from now, it would surely gonna make happy especially those people who are still holding firm until now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

yes i also think so that there is still too much potential in most of the crypto currencies, because still people are loving bitcoin and want to invest money in bitcoin for gaining profit and are also using it for shopping and so many other purposes.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: