Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246114 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:07:34 PM

cash is dam not available for kids but with bitcoin there is no age limitation . anyone can earn it no matter what and no one will tell me that i am so small to earn money. bitcoin offers a great new possibility for everyone to understand the monetary system better so that even kids can understand how money works inside a economy of any country. people learns new stuffs because of greed of making bitcoins and it spread like a wild fire through the world.
You can correct your words a little and say that not because of greed people know about the great opportunities to make money. And some learn about Bitcoin because they are looking for other ways of income, because many people do not have enough money to survive in this world. But that nemesis for children will be hard to use crypto currency for ritual purposes to buy some goods that they need. I think that most people will not be able to use Bitcoin as a means of payment. This requires some knowledge and maybe even an education.

100% perfectly said, in country where the conversion fiat currency value of bitcoins is so high that what they earn in 1 week of signature campaign that they are earning in 1 month of salary work at the current price of bitcoin refers. So it is the means of online income. and in country where bitcoin is still not useable in local for them fiat currency conversion is a good means of income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

cash is dam not available for kids but with bitcoin there is no age limitation . anyone can earn it no matter what and no one will tell me that i am so small to earn money. bitcoin offers a great new possibility for everyone to understand the monetary system better so that even kids can understand how money works inside a economy of any country. people learns new stuffs because of greed of making bitcoins and it spread like a wild fire through the world.

I can't see what message you want to delivered here. For me, non sense.

Cash can also be available for kids. Why it wasn't? Why kids should earn bitcoin? Isn't it nice to just used their time as a kid and don't mind money yet? Ok the family is struggling and needs money and kids want to help, bitcoin? How? If they are struggling, for sure no way it can do bitcoin works because it needs a working platform and internet. Better to find work with daily earnings as they really need the money on instant. For withdrawals, it needs verification and almost all exchanges requiring over 18 to be abe to do that. If they will use their parent's account then the statement of yours will now be useless since it relies on others which isn't the point of your post.

Cash is for different ages, you guys just making it complicated that a certain kid have limitations to that.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:07:20 AM

What's stopping people from using both Bitcoin and cash depending on the circumstances? I for one would like to use whichever is the most optimal for the task at hand. Say you need to travel abroad and decide not to bring cash with you and there people on Localbitcoins will try to rip you off by offering crazy rates for your coins, couldn't it be better to use cash instead? Or you need to send money abroad but don't want to pay more fees via a bank transfer then you will send Bitcoins.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

What's stopping people from using both Bitcoin and cash depending on the circumstances? I for one would like to use whichever is the most optimal for the task at hand. Say you need to travel abroad and decide not to bring cash with you and there people on Localbitcoins will try to rip you off by offering crazy rates for your coins, couldn't it be better to use cash instead? Or you need to send money abroad but don't want to pay more fees via a bank transfer then you will send Bitcoins.
It's just on a special cases but for our daily lives we cannot just choose bitcoin because majority of the people are still into cash.
Personally I have cash for my daily expenses or spending while I have bitcoin as a tool for my trading activity, and I feel both are very useful to me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

It's just on a special cases but for our daily lives we cannot just choose bitcoin because majority of the people are still into cash.
Personally I have cash for my daily expenses or spending while I have bitcoin as a tool for my trading activity, and I feel both are very useful to me.

Its not just that, it still cash more used then bitcoin, Japan ans Australian have made first move forward using bitcoin in everyday transaction and purchases. Now we all need to keep waiting for other to do the same and with that we will be in cashless system and then will be good for us all.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:47:25 PM

Its not just that, it still cash more used then bitcoin, Japan ans Australian have made first move forward using bitcoin in everyday transaction and purchases. Now we all need to keep waiting for other to do the same and with that we will be in cashless system and then will be good for us all.

Of course cash has been used more than bitcoin because it is the first currency that we used since we are born in this world. Bitcoin can be like that if all the countries do the same thing like Japan and Australia because in that way, we can take advantage of having bitcoin and use it to buy or pay the things that we need to pay or buy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

Of course cash has been used more than bitcoin because it is the first currency that we used since we are born in this world. Bitcoin can be like that if all the countries do the same thing like Japan and Australia because in that way, we can take advantage of having bitcoin and use it to buy or pay the things that we need to pay or buy.

Cash can be used in more ways than bitcoin even if transactions are easier done with the latter. I don't there ever will come a time when we would mostly use bitcoin for most of our purchases and expenses outside the digital world. You have to have money on hand still for most transactions daily

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:28:34 PM

I think life will be better if we can use both by finding a way to blend the two and maximize their advantages to our benefit because Bitcoin can be used effectively for online transfers and doing international businesses whereas Cash could be used for petty procurements and purchases in our daily lives.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Bitcoin as an alternative makes our job easier comparing to other transaction process. It is possible to send money to someone far apart from you just within minutes, all you need is a internet connection and bitcoin address. No need of Bank name, account holders name, account number, bank code,..etc
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

Bitcoin as an alternative makes our job easier comparing to other transaction process. It is possible to send money to someone far apart from you just within minutes, all you need is a internet connection and bitcoin address. No need of Bank name, account holders name, account number, bank code,..etc

True fast transaction is one of thing that bitcoin has to offer us all. Adoption in every day transaction will be crucial in next several years (Japan and Australia made first move). Off course most people are concern when its bitcoin talk, is that if they want to invest or keep some they are afraid of lost, but this is every day action, you can lose everything in stock exchange to.

This is way most are still used to have paper money instead.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:20:17 PM

Bitcoin is good for earning not like cash if i will going to have an choices to have cash then i will totaly convert it into bitcoin and start growing it since im a jobless person.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:01:56 AM

This, bitcoin is great but it is just another tool, in your example having flexibility is best, bring cash, a debit card, a bitcoin debit card and bitcoin and you are sure to not have problems when it comes to pay for products and services, there are many stories of people only bringing debit cards to their trips and then the card gets blocked by the bank and now they are in a foreign country without money.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:19:30 AM

Bitcoin is good for earning not like cash if i will going to have an choices to have cash then i will totaly convert it into bitcoin and start growing it since im a jobless person.
Well nice ,it is good to hear that bitcoin help you in that way in online. We cannot hide the fact that bitcoin will have more advantage in earning unlike in cash and if we need cash we can also convert it into fiat so it is totally good to have bitcoins but also to have cash for daily use.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:29:24 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. We need bitcoin for us to become easy payment. Bitcoin is important to me because bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a money.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:45:51 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. We need bitcoin for us to become easy payment. Bitcoin is important to me because bitcoin gives me a great opportunity to earn a money.
Bitcoin is in its early stage so it gives us the opportunity to earn, and even if there will be a massive adoption that will happen and competition will get bigger we still have to continue what we are doing. Save now to secure your future, you do not work all the time its good if we are only expecting a great price that will eventually give us income with our savings now. This is one of the best online payment system, with its growing popularity it will surely attract more users but cash is also needed, so they have to progress together.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:01:13 AM

Well nice ,it is good to hear that bitcoin help you in that way in online. We cannot hide the fact that bitcoin will have more advantage in earning unlike in cash and if we need cash we can also convert it into fiat so it is totally good to have bitcoins but also to have cash for daily use.
Bitcoin could be very helpful to us but not the majority of people, it's the reason why they still prefer cash even
they know about bitcoin. Cash is widely used, I mean the majority and if we will compare the users of bitcoin is very low.
Also, bitcoin users are cash users as well, so cash is also important.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:09:06 AM

In terms of securit yeah i will bet more on real cash on my hands or vaults instead of bitcoins but in terms of having cash or bitcoins to improve my living i go with bitcoins.But still bitcoin will develop more further so we will see more developments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:35:01 AM

In terms of securit yeah i will bet more on real cash on my hands or vaults instead of bitcoins but in terms of having cash or bitcoins to improve my living i go with bitcoins.But still bitcoin will develop more further so we will see more developments
Why are you doubting about the security of bitcoin? because i believe that it is not based on the things that you will be using if you are a good keeper of your money. Even though you have all your money in bitcoin but you don't know how to secure it then you will probably gonna lose it but if you are a good keeper then you will be more interested in holding bitcoins rather than cash in your hand.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I think life will be better if we can use both by finding a way to blend the two and maximize their advantages to our benefit because Bitcoin can be used effectively for online transfers and doing international businesses whereas Cash could be used for petty procurements and purchases in our daily lives.
I think bitcoin is better than cash to have because most countries are now legally using it trades and you can send money to everywhere in the world in a big amount with a little transaction fee with your own fingers and you can easily change it in fiat when you need and you can earn money by saving it that’s why I think so.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:48:24 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 12:10:38 AM by guoyu78

I think bitcoin is better than cash to have because most countries are now legally using it trades and you can send money to everywhere in the world in a big amount with a little transaction fee with your own fingers and you can easily change it in fiat when you need and you can earn money by saving it that’s why I think so.
yeah we can easily secure our bitcoin in online wallet or desktop wallet and we do not need to worry about thief because we can save our bitcoin in trusted and secure wallet and sometime i feel a lot of problem with cash there is a high fees of bank and government tax.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: