Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:21:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash?  (Read 246121 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:45:01 PM

Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin have many uses, like its fastest in transactions online. Bitcoin gives opportunity to invest and has a value. Having bitcoin is a good idea now that someday we have a savings in the future. Bitcoin we have a chance to earn easy and we have more knowledge and idea that we can learn. Because bitcoin is most trusted, safe and secure than cash. Its also possible to earn a profit and the price of bitcoin is increasing.
I wonder how it bitcoin makes it easy to make money? I don't believe it. If you mean your income due to the increase in prices is a temporary increase. I don't think it's earnings and it will not last forever. To have bitcoin need a lot of work.
The profits you get due to price increase are unrealized profits but when you decide to cash out and you have the cash in hand then no one can take away those profits from you, traders are experts at this and anyone that can trade in forex will probably be able to adapt very easily to the bitcoin market, if you do not want to believe that is possible then that is fine but that does not means that it does not happen.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:53:15 PM

Bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin have many uses, like its fastest in transactions online. Bitcoin gives opportunity to invest and has a value. Having bitcoin is a good idea now that someday we have a savings in the future. Bitcoin we have a chance to earn easy and we have more knowledge and idea that we can learn. Because bitcoin is most trusted, safe and secure than cash. Its also possible to earn a profit and the price of bitcoin is increasing.
I wonder how it bitcoin makes it easy to make money? I don't believe it. If you mean your income due to the increase in prices is a temporary increase. I don't think it's earnings and it will not last forever. To have bitcoin need a lot of work.
The profits you get due to price increase are unrealized profits but when you decide to cash out and you have the cash in hand then no one can take away those profits from you, traders are experts at this and anyone that can trade in forex will probably be able to adapt very easily to the bitcoin market, if you do not want to believe that is possible then that is fine but that does not means that it does not happen.
That is why it is best to become a trader because if you will study and learn about trading and if you master it then the profitability of bitcoin will become higher for you because you know how to do timing in buying and selling in bitcoin so you can sell at a higher and comfortable price and also buy at the lower price which is a good place to buy and to make profits in the future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

Cash is will not give anything you back if you hold them longer but bitcoin does rise in value over the years.
That’s cool and indeed smart strategy. I myself am in favor of trading. Trading though needs hard work and sound knowledge but those who get command over trading; they definitely earn more than others.
As far as fluctuations are concerned, they are mandatory for the survival of bitcoins and maintenance of their throne.
where can we get command over trading?

After all, now it's better to store bitcoins, because now we can use bitcoin to pay utility bills, buy certain items using bitcoin etc. so using bitcoin will be more practical and will save time to make payment because it can be done through online.
I think because bitcoin is digital instead of cash that is why bitcoin is easier to use for payments with someone who has a long distance. but it looks like you will get punishment too by using bitcoin for payments such as very expensive fees for transactions
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

Holding bitcoin is like having an investment within your wallet after few time you will be surprise seeing your money grow because the value of bitcoin continue to appreciate
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:44:48 AM

Holding bitcoin is like having an investment within your wallet after few time you will be surprise seeing your money grow because the value of bitcoin continue to appreciate
I agree with you. Holding bitcoin will give you a lot of chance to multiply your capital and that is the reason why more and more people focusing on bitcoin. However, since the price of bitcoin is too high, I am scared that people will only hold their bitcoin and do not want to spend their bitcoin. It will make bitcoin become an investment, not a currency anymore s

Mung1943

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

why have bitcoin rather of cash. I dont think i can just take this serious and thats only since there are to a lot of folks who thinks bitcoins are just for fun but they are value actual funds do dont think cash are worthless since the dont.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

You shouldn’t  just have only bitcoin. You started with cash,  so you will always be in need of it,  because bitcoin is just a tech stock. But if you’re looking for reasons to invest into it,  then first is that it is the best platform to save your income, and wait for it to grow into larger size.

So, you’re  being smart by investing into it,  another thing is that you’re  safe with it,  and no one controls your money.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:32:28 PM

Government and banks cannot put tax in you bitcoins. This makes having bitcoins much more worthy than having any tangible money. As long as you got nothing to loose, bitcoins are worth investing rather than money.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:41:38 PM

I totally agree with your points especially that bitcoin is an investment because the value increases. Compare to the paper currency which sometimes is greatly affected by the changes in the economy of a specific country.
btcgeek

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

Government and banks cannot put tax in you bitcoins. This makes having bitcoins much more worthy than having any tangible money. As long as you got nothing to loose, bitcoins are worth investing rather than money.

Oh they will find ways to do so, the US already wants you to tell them what crypto's your holding.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:49:28 PM

Why do I have Bitcoin instead of cash? I'm sure almost everyone will say that by having Bitcoin we have control our own money with no banks or government controlling them. Second one is ease of use, you just need the internet, some bitcoin and an address. Third one is rather controversial, you can bring tons of money by memorising some passphrases, or if you are too lazy to do that, you could save bitcoin private key (make sure it's encrypted for security reasons) and save it in your phone, USB, etc and voila you're carrying tons of money hassle free. Last one would be investment  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:52:47 PM

Oh they will find ways to do so, the US already wants you to tell them what crypto's your holding.

They aren't trying to find out what you are holding. They are however trying to find out what you have sold, and how much profits you have made.
They don't care how you made your money, but they want to tax it all the same.

jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:54:17 PM

Because Bitcoin have the promising and powerful potential a lot more and better than cash and fiat. The Bitcoin price is increasing quickly and highly, while the fiat price is almost stable or having very slow increasing .

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

Because Bitcoin have the promising and powerful potential a lot more and better than cash and fiat. The Bitcoin price is increasing quickly and highly, while the fiat price is almost stable or having very slow increasing .
Bitcoins are not only more worthy than fiat and other assets but also quite safer than them. Bitcoins are easy to use and there are zero chances of getting robbed with bitcoins. Bitcoins never ever show any signs that someone is holding them in wallets whereas too much cash in your pocket can become the cause of your murder.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:42:14 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
Indeed. Those statements you have said are really the main reasons why you should choose bitcoin usage over cash. Nowadays, we can see that bitcoin's progress is becoming really fast wherein its price rate also rises that gives and enables us to gain more profit than our initial earning we have save. Yes it is true that bitcoin provides security because it can only be accessed and manage by you. Fast transactions are just a couple of clicks away compared to the traditional. It is also widely use by many states and countries across the world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

But the thing is, we just know that bitcoin is being powerful and promising since we are seeing the equivalent price of it in the terms of fiats. Also, we can't really use bitcoin in one's country so we still convert bitcoin into fiat. We can say that we are fotunate to have a lot of bitcoin because if we convert them all, we will be having a lot of fiats in our hands, so I can only say that I still need fiat even if we have a lot of Bitcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ThatChange

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

If you look at it thoroughly there is really a big difference in its usage. You cannot compare it with fiat due to the lack of where to receive bitcoin for now. Fiat have been in the world for a number of years and it is widely used as a means of trade. But if people will turn their heads on the side of bitcoin I am sure there will be good changes.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Point number 2 is the best for me , bitcoin can grow its value massively in an instant thats what i like most in bitcoin
that fiat /cash cannot do.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:47:29 AM

I dont believe men and women just want coins alternatively of their money. that is only due to the fact of the items you can pay out with bitcoins you cant buy or spend everything with cash and you can with money.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

I agree with you. Holding bitcoin will give you a lot of chance to multiply your capital and that is the reason why more and more people focusing on bitcoin. However, since the price of bitcoin is too high, I am scared that people will only hold their bitcoin and do not want to spend their bitcoin. It will make bitcoin become an investment, not a currency anymore s
It is already acting as investment. People are now not using them much like currency anymore and the reason is very obvious. The high prices of bitcoins have made many people rich in this last pump. People are now holding bitcoins further tightly in their wallets to be richer in the next pump. Bitcoins are not going to stop rising further ever.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: