Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270083 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:06:35 PM

I agree. It is not so good to spend our bitcoins these early times, when the bitcoin story is just starting and the future seems so promising, then we should try to keep them as long as possible.

And I think another shining year will be started sooner for the bitcoin when the price will proudly cross $1200 or more, maybe it will 2016, so just hold on your bitcoin for a little more time as the luck is at its high speed to reach us with great wealth and more earnings.
May be it will be better time after the upcoming halving to predict what will be the price or ath price for this year. 1200 is way too high regarding lots of up and down going on right now.

$1200 is possible only if Bitcoin will get some extremely good news or one more pump and panic buy! Of course it is very possible, but if this not happen i don't expect that price in this year will jump over $800. Anyway Bitcoin price for sure will go up, so there is no reason for selling Bitcoin. Only HOLD!   Grin
Increasing price will happen if demand increases and demand increases significantly if and only if more people become aware of it. How? We do not know!

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:18:28 PM

I agree. It is not so good to spend our bitcoins these early times, when the bitcoin story is just starting and the future seems so promising, then we should try to keep them as long as possible.

And I think another shining year will be started sooner for the bitcoin when the price will proudly cross $1200 or more, maybe it will 2016, so just hold on your bitcoin for a little more time as the luck is at its high speed to reach us with great wealth and more earnings.
May be it will be better time after the upcoming halving to predict what will be the price or ath price for this year. 1200 is way too high regarding lots of up and down going on right now.

$1200 is possible only if Bitcoin will get some extremely good news or one more pump and panic buy! Of course it is very possible, but if this not happen i don't expect that price in this year will jump over $800. Anyway Bitcoin price for sure will go up, so there is no reason for selling Bitcoin. Only HOLD!   Grin
Increasing price will happen if demand increases and demand increases significantly if and only if more people become aware of it. How? We do not know!
Yes, here i must agree. Bitcoin is still only speculation currency. At any moment it can happen that whole project will breakdown. We must keep this in mind.
But to date, blockchain has been tested so many times, that we can say that the risk of such breakdown is highly unlikely.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

The risk is that if somebody dont own of any and the price explode to the moon,  they remain scratching their heads for  a long time. Otherwise if they invested a lot and lose everything will be sad, So only time will tell.

No, the people who have nothing in their wallet will not scratching their heads when the price touch the moon, but those who have had some amount and they sell it before the price value increase then they will like to kill themselves , we have to never sell all of it, especially right now.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

keeping bitcoins helps in keeping them at a stable value because it decreases the supply of coins in the market. but it doesnt help the bitcoin network, it decreases adoption.
Yeah keeping bitcoins increases its price, if people want to increase the price then they should have to hold it, the more people hold the bitcoin the more will demand increase and so the price will increase . But if all people sell it at a time then the price will come to ground within hours.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:23:55 PM

I feel like even the title of this thread is wrong...

You don't exactly "sell btx". Well I know you do in a sense, but you got to consider btc as all other currencies. It's just a currency so you make an exchange of currency but keep the same value.

So it's not a question of selling your btc but more a question of where do you want to put your value? What do you trust the most in order to stock your possession?

That's a very personal question and I don't think there is ONE good answer Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:04:18 PM

Bitcoin will soon come into existence as equal to local currencies, so that if we earn as much we can now, then by later time we can spend those currencies everywhere as we are using our country currencies to buy some groceries or some products easily.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

In response to OP post, for it to be worth 10k there would have to be more than just overstock and newegg to shop at as well

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:38:02 PM

You should never do it because there is a good future a head for the bitcoin.
I think the bitcoin will rise to a high amount soon or later.

It will rise sooner or later but the people nowadays are selling it when their is a dip in Bitcoin value and by this way most of the traders gets benefited
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:05:32 AM

most people don't wait to wait a long time to be able to get profit, I thought it was quite reasonable, in my opinion, do n't need to wait for the future, you can sell when the selling price already exceeds the price you buy
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:44:52 PM

most people don't wait to wait a long time to be able to get profit, I thought it was quite reasonable, in my opinion, do n't need to wait for the future, you can sell when the selling price already exceeds the price you buy

Exactly, if you are getting some profits at present price then you should sell your coins rather then waiting for future, as we are not aware what would be the price of bitcoin in future, and there should be circulation of bitcoins in market.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

I keep on spending my bitcoins, I don't keep close watch on the price of bitcoins, if I need money then I sell my bitcoins, and buy again when I have enough fiat to buy bitcoins when the price drops down, as only holding  is not profitable for me.
kacak41

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:52:57 PM

I keep on spending my bitcoins, I don't keep close watch on the price of bitcoins, if I need money then I sell my bitcoins, and buy again when I have enough fiat to buy bitcoins when the price drops down, as only holding  is not profitable for me.

That's good and holding for next 20 years is something weird, its better we keep on selling out bitcoins if the price is higher then at the time we bought, so even if it is giving us small profits then we should sell it and wait again for the price drop.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:46:06 PM

Right now the price is not too high, so if you sell at a moment you won't get benefited, but if you have bought your bitcoins at the $250 mark, then you are already into profits, if you sell at a moment you still enjoy profits, but holding right now can proved to be more profitable in future.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

Right now the price is not too high, so if you sell at a moment you won't get benefited, but if you have bought your bitcoins at the $250 mark, then you are already into profits, if you sell at a moment you still enjoy profits, but holding right now can proved to be more profitable in future.

Yes, but it doesn't mean that we will never sell our bitcoins, I would sell if I am earning profits out of it even tomorrow, rather then waiting for next 10 years, as the price fluctuation is a continuous process when it comes to bitcoins.
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:25:44 PM

Yes, but it doesn't mean that we will never sell our bitcoins, I would sell if I am earning profits out of it even tomorrow, rather then waiting for next 10 years, as the price fluctuation is a continuous process when it comes to bitcoins.

When the price is low, I will buy bitcoin. When the price is high, I will use my bitcoin. That is equivalent to selling, but using is to make bitcoin useful.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 04:10:01 AM

I would sell Bitcoins but not all of them, I will keep a stash somewhere using a paper wallet because for some reason I feel Bitcoin will be big when my kids are all grown up. They will have good use of it and maybe rate is much higher compare to what we have today.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:39:38 AM

I guess you should be selling some. A rotation is needed for it to be a currency. Just look how it happen to other countries where there are a lot of people who have been saving money. The government tells them to use it so that rotation of the currency will be in shape.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 12:55:44 PM

I would sell Bitcoins but not all of them, I will keep a stash somewhere using a paper wallet because for some reason I feel Bitcoin will be big when my kids are all grown up. They will have good use of it and maybe rate is much higher compare to what we have today.
correct. for future savings, I never sell all bitcoin, perhaps leaving 10% to be saved each month, and the wait time until bitcoin has a high price
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:25:35 PM

I mine bitcoin and hold some and use some. I do not have to sell to make a living as I have other income.

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:43:43 PM

yeah it's better not to waste bitcoin and sell bitcoin. because the future is very promising, it is better to save as much as you can for the future,
and not too extravagant in spending bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: