Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270080 times)
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:34:00 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because the bitcoin has a really good future a head if you ask me.
I think its one of the best currency's that is on the market now, also the halving is coming and the price will jump soon or later to a high amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:47:48 PM

Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins. Other wise you cant make some money and that is not good.
I hope later that it will be more worth so we can sell it for a high price and that we can get some profit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins, if you never sell your coins you cant make money later.
But now is not the time to sell it. It is very hard to predict. But I think it is better to sell it alter in the future.

That will be better, we all hope that the price will rise.

later when when the price increase? it's better to use your bitcoin that are generated for mining, you can use them to expand even more your mining facility for example

sell only if you really need to use fiat
agree amph. I think we should take advantage of the coin that we hold for other activities that can bring benefits such as mining and trading. it is far more profitable than just hold or resist. and you can sell when needed money fiat or the current price is high
Dagmon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:04:25 PM

Of course there will be a time that you must sell your coins. Other wise you cant make some money and that is not good.
I hope later that it will be more worth so we can sell it for a high price and that we can get some profit.

I will try my best not to sell my precious bitcoin. If I have to sell it, I will try to use it to buying things first. Then using my fiat savings to pay for other things.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:34:16 PM

There will be ofcourse a time that you must sell your coins. That is very important, otherwise you wont get profit and that will be not good.
I hope that more people will get some profit with Bitcoin and that it will be more popular, But most important is that the value must rise.

Yeah do you think you can pay with bitcons in heaven or hell?
Offcourse you will have to sell your coins eventually. But yeah not right now. There is much to be curious about regarding the price,
of course, the time to sell is the most important thing to make a profit. many things you have to consider before selling, such as price and volume when it

I dont think what is the correct time, in my opinion you are savings btc for the future problem remedy, so in my opinion when ever you are in need of some expenses that time is the time that you can sell you coins and  full fill your expenses. and if you have some knowledge in trading or sports betting you can try to earn some from them.

I am using bitcoin daily in my life for my small needs like online mobile and data card recharge. and do some sports betting .

I do the same. But I only spend it when the price is high, or I think it is high. But it is very difficult to timing.

Prices only become high if there is a buy order build up on the exchanges.

So timing isnt really everything, you have to see whats behind creating these buy orders or what people assuming to have some sense.

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:26:38 PM

There is no point to hold on to money. I mean, why are you trying to get hold of money if you're not going to spend it? Just because it looks pretty?
if you hold bitcoin there must be a purpose. perhaps waiting for price drops of bitcoin. it might just happen.
not spending it will be better. and avoid the extravagance

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:27:39 PM

I will eventually sell when I have enough in my hands.
It will take a while but I will have some to sell.
How can you say you will and should never sell them? Then what use are they to you if you are not exchanging them for things you need such as money to buy food and pay for you rent?
Can't say your landlord or mortgage handler accepts payments in bitcoin, can you?

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:35:32 PM

The bitcoin is gonna increase to a high amount for sure, so selling them now would be stupid in my opinion.
Also think about the fact the bitcoin is the future of all currency's , everything is gonna be digital.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:04:03 AM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
i'm not sure with that,i think we should sell our coins many time,its only for trading bitcoins Grin and as long we never know that bitcoin will reach that price,its okay to sell some coins,but i will make sure that i can buy it back,and keep it for investement.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:51:47 AM

The bitcoin is gonna increase to a high amount for sure, so selling them now would be stupid in my opinion.
Also think about the fact the bitcoin is the future of all currency's , everything is gonna be digital.

the Bitcoin price is still quite low. I think it is forming a base now, which is around $400. So it is better not to sell.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:14:24 AM

the Bitcoin price is still quite low. I think it is forming a base now, which is around $400. So it is better not to sell.
There must be a time that you must sell your coins. Other wise you will not have money later in the future.
But it is hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future. But we all hope that the price will rise for a long time later.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:26:00 PM

There must be a time that you must sell your coins. Other wise you will not have money later in the future.
But it is hard to predict for what is going to happen in the future. But we all hope that the price will rise for a long time later.

Yeah but this is not the right time to sell I guess, as the price is not good to sell, I think we should hold it for a moment and sell when the price is higher, but holding it forever and never selling is the foolish thing to do, you should sell when the price reaches your expectation level.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:38:21 PM

You should never sell you bitcoins because the bitcoin are gonna have a price increase for sure this year.
Also the people are believing again in the bitcoin so it would be stupid do this.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:40:03 PM

You should never sell you bitcoins because the bitcoin are gonna have a price increase for sure this year.
Also the people are believing again in the bitcoin so it would be stupid do this.

you are funny...
if never sold...than never bought...then the price never changes...(lol)

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:42:08 PM

I think that holding the bitcoins nowadays could be really profitable as we expect the highest price after the next halving this year.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:11:26 PM

you are funny...

You are right, bitcoin, as other currencies, should be traded to go up and the best method to support this powerful crypto currency is just trade it by buying and selling online. However i think holding some coins nowadays could being profitable idea
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:54:24 PM

you are funny...

You are right, bitcoin, as other currencies, should be traded to go up and the best method to support this powerful crypto currency is just trade it by buying and selling online. However i think holding some coins nowadays could being profitable idea

I think that holding at a moment is good, but we need to keep on spending our bitcoins, as if bitcoins are spent than we can expect much higher price in future, so if you never sell your bitcoins it will loose all its value in long run.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:02:23 PM

I think that holding the bitcoins nowadays could be really profitable as we expect the highest price after the next halving this year.
I think many people do not have the patience to hold their bitcoin from now. for halving still four months away, long time enough dude. you can use your bitcoin for trading. it was much better. i think

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:04:29 PM

Reading the responses to the recent topic titled, "I would sell all my bitcoins if…." has left me concerned.

The kinds of responses on that thread reveal a deep misunderstanding of bitcoin and the current monetary system in many of those who are speculating. Let's consider the scenario in which bitcoin reaches $1000 or let's say $10,000 per bitcoin. Many have said they will cash out if bitcoin reaches this point. Why??

If bitcoin reaches $10,000 it will have to be because the fiat currencies of the world are tumbling to worthlessness via a hyperinflation type scenario and bitcoin is the safe haven, which if you know anything about the current monetary systems of the world, you know this is inevitable. (there have been 3800 fiat currencies throughout history and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE has crashed to worthlessness; a value of zero) Why would you then sell all of your sound money (Bitcoin) for a bunch of fiat money that is inevitably becoming worthless? I don't understand the logic in doing that.

If bitcoin ever reaches $10,000 per bitcoin, you will NEVER see me selling for fiat paper money. You may however see me having a shopping spree at Overstock.com or TigerDirect.com or NewEgg.com! I will be buying things I want with my bitcoin profits DIRECTLY WITH BITCOIN, not selling my bitcoin for paper fiat. Hopefully by then there will be many more options, perhaps even Amazon.com will be accepting bitcoin for goods and I can have my shopping spree there.

Point being, selling bitcoin for dollars seems counterproductive. Why convert your paper fiat currency into sound value storing superior bitcoin, only to sell all of your superior bitcoin back for worthless antiquated fiat currency again? Why not just spend the bitcoin itself to buy what you want instead of taking a loss by converting back into dollars which will inflate away eventually anyway?
i'm not sure with that,i think we should sell our coins many time,its only for trading bitcoins Grin and as long we never know that bitcoin will reach that price,its okay to sell some coins,but i will make sure that i can buy it back,and keep it for investement.
there will be a time of course that you must sell your Bitcoins. Other wise you cant make some profit and that will be not good.
You only have to wait for a good value, than you can sell it for a high price and than you have some more money later in the future.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:12:21 PM

there will be a time of course that you must sell your Bitcoins. Other wise you cant make some profit and that will be not good.
You only have to wait for a good value, than you can sell it for a high price and than you have some more money later in the future.

It is advisable to sell our bitcoin on a regular interval as only holding will not grow bitcoins in future, it should be spent and used that will take the value of bitcoins to a new level, so sell it whenever you feel that the price is good to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: