Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459166 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

No i will continue my day job also with bitcoin, it does not mean that bitcoin is not trusted but the day job is a fashion and the duties for our counttry while bitcoin is for becoming rich sooner.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:12:53 PM

No i will continue my day job also with bitcoin, it does not mean that bitcoin is not trusted but the day job is a fashion and the duties for our counttry while bitcoin is for becoming rich sooner.

If you have a good job and if you are working with a reputed company then you have respect in society, and for majority of us respect is more important then money.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:39:53 AM

Me too. Bitcoin income or other means to earn in bitcoin could be a lucrative extra source of income.While a day job is a steady source of income,bitcoin income can augment your income and help our daily expenditure.

Open for Campaigns
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:43:15 AM

I don't know what i will answer in 5 years but now i have really good daily job, and i am not gonna leave it. Bitcoin is not stable profit nowdays so better to stay on your place and wait for stability.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:49:10 AM

No. I won't quit my job. I will continue my job and use Bitcoin as part time. Bitcoin serves as an extra income to me. So I earn it whenever I have free time. And I mange doing that like others, working full time with my job and bitcoin as part time. The good thing is, we can earn bitcoin whenever we want, anytime and anywhere that's why I can handle to earn from both.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:04:53 AM

No. I won't quit my job. I will continue my job and use Bitcoin as part time. Bitcoin serves as an extra income to me. So I earn it whenever I have free time. And I mange doing that like others, working full time with my job and bitcoin as part time. The good thing is, we can earn bitcoin whenever we want, anytime and anywhere that's why I can handle to earn from both.
What if your day job income is just 10% of your total income from bitcoins, is the time still worth for you doing your day job? If that will happen to me then I would completely leave my job, I need to focus on the job that gives me more income while putting only a little of my time.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:53:59 AM

No. I won't quit my job. I will continue my job and use Bitcoin as part time. Bictcoin serves as an extra income to me. So I earn it whenever I have free time. And I mange doing that like others, working full time with my job and bitcoin as part time. The good thing is, we can earn bitcoin whenever we want, anytime and anywhere that's why I can handle to earn from both.
What if your day job income is just 10% of your total income from bitcoins, is the time still worth for you doing your day job? If that will happen to me then I would completely leave my job, I need to focus on the job that gives me more income while putting only a little of my time.
Maybe if that's the case. Well that's not my case as of now that's why I won't quit my job. But I'm open for that possibility, if I'm earning big in bitcoins without spending much of my time rather than working 8 hours a day and earn less, then maybe I will give more time earning bitcoin. It really depends on your situation.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:12:19 AM

I don't know what i will answer in 5 years but now i have really good daily job, and i am not gonna leave it. Bitcoin is not stable profit nowdays so better to stay on your place and wait for stability.

if you are very comfortable with your current job. of course you are not going to leave for bitcoin. bitcoin is very good to be your side. although bitcoin is also very good to be the main income, but if you are very good in it.
I will not leave my job, let alone I was very happy with my job, except my job is very boring, I'll leave it.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:13:00 AM

If I quit my day job, how would I focus on Bitcoin? There is no way to earn Bitcoin other then trading and sig campaign.(to make a decent profit) So no, I would not quit my day job to focus on Bitcoin fully.

Trading and signature campaign is not either permanent. There is always a change in trading just like the price of bitcoin and in signature campaign you don't know when the campaign will remain and how long it would stay.

of course trading will last a long time, depending on bitcoin. if bitcoin live very long, as well as trading.
signature campaign is not permanent, but you can benefit from this moment, when the signature campaign is still very much at a rate that is high enough

Yes signature campaigns are not permanent but it will still depend on the company of how long is he going to advertise his campaing/ company.
It won't be permanent but it can be for a very long time.

If one signature campaign ends there will be other campaign that will take care of us, so we don't have to worry about that, everything depends on the price of bitcoin.
Dont expect for signature campaign to stay long at this forum.. because there's a possibility that signature campaign will be gone in the future.. its better to find other source of bitcoin so that if signature campaign is gone you can still earn bitcoin in other activity..

Since how long you are a part of any campaign? I am here since last 2 years with same campaign and it is paying me on regular basis so don't comment if you are not aware about it.

what he meant is that most campaign is closing but some are not just like your signature campaign
ive seen a lot of signature campaign come and go since ive created this account so relying on signature campaign
is not a good decision as it can close anytime.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:17:59 AM

If I quit my day job, how would I focus on Bitcoin? There is no way to earn Bitcoin other then trading and sig campaign.(to make a decent profit) So no, I would not quit my day job to focus on Bitcoin fully.

Trading and signature campaign is not either permanent. There is always a change in trading just like the price of bitcoin and in signature campaign you don't know when the campaign will remain and how long it would stay.

of course trading will last a long time, depending on bitcoin. if bitcoin live very long, as well as trading.
signature campaign is not permanent, but you can benefit from this moment, when the signature campaign is still very much at a rate that is high enough

Yes signature campaigns are not permanent but it will still depend on the company of how long is he going to advertise his campaing/ company.
It won't be permanent but it can be for a very long time.

If one signature campaign ends there will be other campaign that will take care of us, so we don't have to worry about that, everything depends on the price of bitcoin.
Dont expect for signature campaign to stay long at this forum.. because there's a possibility that signature campaign will be gone in the future.. its better to find other source of bitcoin so that if signature campaign is gone you can still earn bitcoin in other activity..

Since how long you are a part of any campaign? I am here since last 2 years with same campaign and it is paying me on regular basis so don't comment if you are not aware about it.

what he meant is that most campaign is closing but some are not just like your signature campaign
ive seen a lot of signature campaign come and go since ive created this account so relying on signature campaign
is not a good decision as it can close anytime.

I agree, and besides the amount you earn from signature campaign cannot compensate our daily living expenses. We work hard to have a comfortable life right? I don't think signature campaign can give that to us.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:31:22 AM

you should not be out of work to look for bitcoin. just think, you can earn a lot of money if you combine the salary of the work you're doing, and bitcoin income you received, you could have become rich in a short time

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:47:45 AM

For me, it's depend, if full time on bitcoin can earn much money than my day job, maybe i will think about it but need to see the future of that job on bitcoin.
I think the judgment is not only a great salary you receive from bitcoin. but there are many things besides great income  should you consider before working full time in bitcoin.
you certainly do not want to regret having been out of a real job and switch to bitcoin. so consider it dude
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:19:41 AM

For me, it's depend, if full time on bitcoin can earn much money than my day job, maybe i will think about it but need to see the future of that job on bitcoin.

If you spend more time in bitcoin, surely you can earn higher amount but there is no assurance of the earning as that we get from a day job.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:31:43 AM

If you spend more time in bitcoin, surely you can earn higher amount but there is no assurance of the earning as that we get from a day job.

The basic thing is that you can even earn 5 btc per month but the fact is if price falls back to $100 then it will really make your life miserable, everything depends on the price of bitcoin.
shane

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:36:15 AM

The basic thing is that you can even earn 5 btc per month but the fact is if price falls back to $100 then it will really make your life miserable, everything depends on the price of bitcoin.
but usually when the bitcoin prices down so low, you will also be quite easy to get bitcoin. eg if your income from the signature campaign. Sure payment rate will increase.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:37:58 AM

If I could i would leave my job for a btc job
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:17:13 PM

That would be very risky decision to take, as no knows how bitcoin will survive and if price of bitcoin falls in future then it would be really hard to live a good life.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:55:57 PM

It is still okay if you can manage to do them both. Besides, bitcoin jobs does not have health benefits or bonuses and other perks.  If you give up your job, you give up those perks too. Just do them both and earn more. Make bitcoin as an extra income.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:38:18 PM

It is not possible, you just need to be hard working and patient for looking a btc job. But still, if you have your daily job. You must also consider hat having it, is a very secure thing for your financial needs.

yes you also have to think about whether your country is very difficult to find a job? so do not waste when you have a job, as long as you can work on bitcoin as a task side.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:53:29 PM

It is not possible, you just need to be hard working and patient for looking a btc job. But still, if you have your daily job. You must also consider hat having it, is a very secure thing for your financial needs.

yes you also have to think about whether your country is very difficult to find a job? so do not waste when you have a job, as long as you can work on bitcoin as a task side.

Treating bitcoin as a part time is also a good thing even you have your daily job you just need to manage your time properly.
So that you can't forget your work with bitcoins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: