Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:38:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin?  (Read 459161 times)
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:16:13 AM

Are you inspired by those bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on bitcoin instead?

Me? I do have a day job and I consider bitcoin as my side job. I don't want to lose that another source of income just because bitcoin is awesome.

same with me, i have my normal job and i earn from bitcoins trading, and now when i don't have enough profit yet, i won't leave my job just for bitcoins as i won't earn enough

but when i will get more profit, i will earn more, so after some time i will probably leave my work just to work with bitcoins whole day as i will earn more from bitcoins than from work

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:51:11 PM

if i have more capital i will focus at bitcoin trade and go full time on bitcoin
Thats good, ive been thinking of that too after i retire in my job.
For now im saving some money to prepare my self into bitcoin trading.,and if i have time i want to learn the basics in trading
is it trading takes the whole day ? I think not every time you look at your laptop screen to see the market price
you just need a little time to do this job you can leave this job after you order and you can give notif after your order gas been filled
or you can use a bot for trading. You do not have to get out of your job just to make a trade

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:39:27 PM

If electricity is cheap in my country or I can have access to free electricity I'll go for mining my own coins to go full time, it's much better than relying on cloud mining which is more likely a ponzi. But since I dont have any those perks NO I'll stick to my job and Bitcoins will just be a side business.

Even with free electricity profit will take for really a year with just an average rigs. Also 1 rig isn't enough if you want to go full time on bitcoin since everyday you must convert to fiat to buy your basic needs like foods. You really need a big big big mining farm here with lots of rigs which will cost you millions in our currency and ROI can't determined too.
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:12:20 PM

I am absolutely infatuated with Bitcoin and it has driven me to change my major to one that is related so that I can hopefully start a career in FinTech when I graduate. I was lucky enough to get an internship with a tech startup and would love to go and work in Silicon Valley. The only issue being that I have a fairly stable job that I could make a career out of and I am afraid to leave that safety net. It's definitely a hard choice 
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:19:21 PM

I am absolutely infatuated with Bitcoin and it has driven me to change my major to one that is related so that I can hopefully start a career in FinTech when I graduate. I was lucky enough to get an internship with a tech startup and would love to go and work in Silicon Valley. The only issue being that I have a fairly stable job that I could make a career out of and I am afraid to leave that safety net. It's definitely a hard choice 

career more important, so I think you have to finish your career, then you can decide a good job and have a good future. bitcoin might be sidejob.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:32:56 PM

career more important, so I think you have to finish your career, then you can decide a good job and have a good future. bitcoin might be sidejob.
yeah but you can be also full time in bitcoin but first you must do your career to have some money and buy some bitcoins while you are saving bitcoins from you other activity online.. so that you can save more bitcoins and you can start your business online with bitcoin for passive income..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:52:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin for full time is never a good idea but as a side earnings with it is best and flexible idea, in my opinion I wont
leave my job as bitcoin price was never static  Smiley

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:52:18 AM

Yes, bitcoin for full time is never a good idea but as a side earnings with it is best and flexible idea, in my opinion I wont
It is still depends on a person's preference, if he wants a safer way and stable income then he should choose to prioritize day job, bitcoins is only for the risk takers people and ambitious enough to be rich in the fastest way.
Elenkareem

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:17:09 AM

Well yes if i can earn a lot of money than when i graduted.. im muchly obliged.
if you already have plan how to get much bitcoin instead to find primary job , that is good , but earning bitcoin is not easy like what is look
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:27:57 AM

If electricity is cheap in my country or I can have access to free electricity I'll go for mining my own coins to go full time, it's much better than relying on cloud mining which is more likely a ponzi. But since I dont have any those perks NO I'll stick to my job and Bitcoins will just be a side business.

at this time im mining ethereum (maybe bitcoin soon if i have capital) my electric cost arround $0.14/kwh and it's still profitable for me, you can use calculator mining (google it) i think if your electic cost lower than $0.2/kwh Is still profitable.
saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:19:03 AM

at this time im mining ethereum (maybe bitcoin soon if i have capital) my electric cost arround $0.14/kwh and it's still profitable for me, you can use calculator mining (google it) i think if your electic cost lower than $0.2/kwh Is still profitable.

Well you just need to consider the expenses for mining if you think it is profitable when using a calculator then go purse your plan of mining.
But if you think it is not profitable, you just need to consider stopping it and purse your daily work before your mining career.

Vires in Numeris
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:20:26 AM

You have a stable job outside of the Tech industry? If I were you, I'd take the risk and at least apply for companies at Silicon Valley. This era is all about new technology. I say the risk is well worth it.

saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:40:23 AM

You have a stable job outside of the Tech industry? If I were you, I'd take the risk and at least apply for companies at Silicon Valley. This era is all about new technology. I say the risk is well worth it.

Yep, it is always been better for taking up a risk and applying for companies their. For sure they will going to consider your experience and who doesn't want to work there? But if your current job gives all what you need for daily, then better to stay there and don't just let the chains gone for your full time job to your company now.

Vires in Numeris
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:55:37 AM

Maybe when Bitcoin was first made, it would have been ok to quit your job, but now you would have to be pretty stupid to quit your job. I don't think I ever will.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:12:45 AM

as long as you can manage your time well, you do not need to leave your job to go full time in bitcoin, because bitcoin is still better to be a side job.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:21:53 AM

as long as you can manage your time well, you do not need to leave your job to go full time in bitcoin, because bitcoin is still better to be a side job.

Time manage really is need if we really want to earn bitcoins even if we have jobs and we dont really need to quit for it just to stay focus on bitcoin because bitcoins is not forever existing althougj its known for now but we cannot reall make sure that it will.last longer since it was digital money, and you cannot woried even if bitcoin is gone because we have job we can rely on.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:58:06 AM

Maybe when Bitcoin was first made, it would have been ok to quit your job, but now you would have to be pretty stupid to quit your job. I don't think I ever will.

Yes it is not applicable now, but it will depend on an individual if he can able to make an earning for a living, just like those faucet owners who are earning somehow big when their faucets are being recognize and visited by so many people. And also to those gambling and exchange site owners,
but even they have sites they can still work for a full time daily job.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

Yes it is not applicable now, but it will depend on an individual if he can able to make an earning for a living, just like those faucet owners who are earning somehow big when their faucets are being recognize and visited by so many people. And also to those gambling and exchange site owners,
but even they have sites they can still work for a full time daily job.
This is the time to stick with bitcoins as the more bitcoins get popular by the people it will attract users and that would imply demand on bitcoins. If you have a good type of work that would give your an opportunity to earn bitcoins regularly, I think it is worth giving more focus of our time that on our day job. Our day job provides security at the current state but in the future if we want to live a comfortable life we cannot achieve it by working alone.

silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:07:24 PM

i know bitcoin before  when its price was only 100$ ,  and i already have a job by then, bitcoin never come out  in my mind that it will be so strong and its price climbed upto 1000$.if knew it then that this will be happen i already quit on my job and go full time on bitcoin,.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:25:46 PM

i know bitcoin before  when its price was only 100$ ,  and i already have a job by then, bitcoin never come out  in my mind that it will be so strong and its price climbed upto 1000$.if knew it then that this will be happen i already quit on my job and go full time on bitcoin,.

Well the bitcoin's price is just $100 that time years ago, there are people who are working full time on bitcoin because they know what is the potential that bitcoin can bring.
But for me, it is still better if I won't quit my daily job and just work for bitcoin part time.

I agree, bitcoin seems not to stable at the moment. At least for me. Suppose you get 3 bitcoins per month, today you will have a good salary and the price goes back to 300 dollars, you won't have enough money to live out of it. And you will be in debts before you know.

Which is why i don't recommend it yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: