Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Next 3 days we don't have any big matches this month 12th India vs. Sri Lanka final test match is going to start. India already won this series by 2-0. So this test is prestige matter for Sri Lanka. Losing all 3 tests on the home ground is not good for SL. I think India may change there team squad in this test match maybe the bench players will play in this test. I am sure this match also India is going to win any guyess?   

Ya it is true that now Sri Lanka will be playing last test match and try to win for not getting lost the series whitewash. India change is that Jadeja got banned for the 1 test match so Axar Patel is playing on behalf of him, apart from this till now their is not change in squad.
Now Its surely India going to win this series by 3 - 0 because Sri Lanka is very poor and need time to settle things Herath is also going out for next match all new boys down by two zero very hard for them to fight back but hopefully we are going to watch some resistance from them
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:59:04 PM

Next 3 days we don't have any big matches this month 12th India vs. Sri Lanka final test match is going to start. India already won this series by 2-0. So this test is prestige matter for Sri Lanka. Losing all 3 tests on the home ground is not good for SL. I think India may change there team squad in this test match maybe the bench players will play in this test. I am sure this match also India is going to win any guyess?   

Ya it is true that now Sri Lanka will be playing last test match and try to win for not getting lost the series whitewash. India change is that Jadeja got banned for the 1 test match so Axar Patel is playing on behalf of him, apart from this till now their is not change in squad.
Now Its surely India going to win this series by 3 - 0 because Sri Lanka is very poor and need time to settle things Herath is also going out for next match all new boys down by two zero very hard for them to fight back but hopefully we are going to watch some resistance from them

Sri Lanka played well in the second test match, with two of its batsmen scoring centuries. Yet they lost the match by an innings. Shows the wide gulf between the 2 teams here.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

Sri Lanka played well in the second test match, with two of its batsmen scoring centuries. Yet they lost the match by an innings. Shows the wide gulf between the 2 teams here.
I have already tried several times to understand this game, but still can not understand what's what. The fact is that this is very unpredictable And I do not even understand how you guys manage to earn money on this. I learned to bet on other sports, but this one does not belong to me.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

I have already tried several times to understand this game, but still can not understand what's what. The fact is that this is very unpredictable And I do not even understand how you guys manage to earn money on this. I learned to bet on other sports, but this one does not belong to me.

It is not very difficult to understand this game. You just need to watch this game with the people who already know about this game then you will understand quite fast. But predicting a winner in any sports is not so easy because results always will not follow based on their past performance. Due to many unknown things, our prediction will go wrong. Luck is very important to win our bets.
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

I not think Australia will lose this test series with Bangladesh because they now need to show a good team performance after what has been going on with the payment dispute. Bangladesh is a good strong team at home and can upset Australia but Australia have a much better team and should win the series.
panju1
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:08:38 AM

I not think Australia will lose this test series with Bangladesh because they now need to show a good team performance after what has been going on with the payment dispute. Bangladesh is a good strong team at home and can upset Australia but Australia have a much better team and should win the series.

Bangladesh have come a long way, beating Sri Lanka and England in test matches recently. They have bowlers who can bowl out the opposition and take 20 wickets in a match. In this series, it will all boil down to how the Australian batsmen handle the Bangladeshi spinners.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:24:38 AM

Anything is possible in the game of cricket and Bangladesh have emerged as a good team in recent past defeating all the major teams and they will also have an advantage of playing at home with familiar conditions and support from the fans.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:42:46 AM

Anything is possible in the game of cricket and Bangladesh have emerged as a good team in recent past defeating all the major teams and they will also have an advantage of playing at home with familiar conditions and support from the fans.
Currently we can expect any result because Bangladesh is very strong at home and new boys doing very hard work for place in high rank teams Australia is not easy opponent but still this is going to be one of best series because Australian team coming from a long term dispute lets see what is response from them and tigers how treat them 
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:47:38 AM

Currently we can expect any result because Bangladesh is very strong at home and new boys doing very hard work for place in high rank teams Australia is not easy opponent but still this is going to be one of best series because Australian team coming from a long term dispute lets see what is response from them and tigers how treat them 

Yes it will be an interesting to series to watch for as Australian team has lots of conflicts in recent times and that can affect their performance and Bangladesh will be looking to take advantage of it and Bangladesh have an ability to create an major upset.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:51:32 AM

I hope so! To look at the home condition and recent performance of Bangladesh, can little bit predict that the upcoming test cricket games Bangladesh has a good chance to beat AUS. Yes, it's cricket, everything is welcome thus waiting to see a good match.

Yeah it will be a good match to watch and recently even the test matches have become interesting to watch and the same thing we witnessed in Eng vs SA test series as each and every match was joy to watch and same we can expect from this series too.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Bangladesh have come a long way, beating Sri Lanka and England in test matches recently. They have bowlers who can bowl out the opposition and take 20 wickets in a match. In this series, it will all boil down to how the Australian batsmen handle the Bangladeshi spinners.

Bangladesh will certainly be with high spirits since their recent series have being wonderful and they  as a unit have performed well. ALso since the series is in Bangladesh they will have the home advantage and spin is their main strength so they will benefit from their pitch.

On the other OZ cannot be ruled out since they would have practiced according to the pitch and will come out strongly to win the series in Bangladesh. OS overall it should be a tough fight between the teams.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:08:48 PM

Bangladesh will certainly be with high spirits since their recent series have being wonderful and they  as a unit have performed well. ALso since the series is in Bangladesh they will have the home advantage and spin is their main strength so they will benefit from their pitch.

On the other OZ cannot be ruled out since they would have practiced according to the pitch and will come out strongly to win the series in Bangladesh. OS overall it should be a tough fight between the teams.

Even Australia is playing away from the home they are the favorites to win this series as they have good and strong batting as well as bowling line up and its the best team when it comes to any format and Australia will surely look forward to give white wash to Bangladesh at their home.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

Yes it will be an interesting to series to watch for as Australian team has lots of conflicts in recent times and that can affect their performance and Bangladesh will be looking to take advantage of it and Bangladesh have an ability to create an major upset.

They will be in high spirit after winning matches and being strong in home ground. Australia having trouble inside the management and players are in low , so this series will be good as both will try to prove themselves strong contender to win the series.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

They will be in high spirit after winning matches and being strong in home ground. Australia having trouble inside the management and players are in low , so this series will be good as both will try to prove themselves strong contender to win the series.

I don't know what is happening in Austrailia cricket board. But come to the real fact Bangladesh is a very strong competitor when they are playing in home ground. Recently they won away test series against NZ. And the players are very aggressive they will fight till the end of the game. They won't give up easily any match. So we may see unexpected results in this series. 
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:17:43 PM

Agreed with you, Bangladesh is no more Minnows. They have improved a lot in past few years and they are quite consistent with their performance. They have already beaten top ranked teams; hence, it will be interesting to see their game plan.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

Iol it's quite easy mate! Don't bet before the start of the match. Watch the first 10 overs of the 2nd innings and then bet accordingly, if you understand cricket or have some knowledge, it will be quite easy for you to predict the rest of the match. Most matches are decided within 10-20 overs in the odi format. You can use the same strategy in t20s too. If you want further explanation hit me a pm i will explain you the "ins and outs"  of cricket.
panju1
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

Agreed with you, Bangladesh is no more Minnows. They have improved a lot in past few years and they are quite consistent with their performance. They have already beaten top ranked teams; hence, it will be interesting to see their game plan.

The problem is that if Australia even win with a small margin then it will be humiliating for them and Bangladesh is capable of beating Australia which it has in the past. The Bangla player are experienced now and they can handle pressure situations smartly. It will be good fight if Bangla players give their 100% into this. 

At the top level, the focus in only on winning. They won't be humiliated even if they beat Bangaldesh by a small margin. It would be a mistake to take any team lightly and Australia definitely will not do that against Bangladesh, especially on Bangladeshi pitches.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:32:47 AM

Even Australia is playing away from the home they are the favorites to win this series as they have good and strong batting as well as bowling line up and its the best team when it comes to any format and Australia will surely look forward to give white wash to Bangladesh at their home.
Yeah! Probably Bangladesh will face the defeat this time as they have recently entered into this field and have lesser experience regarding international cricket. On the other hand, Australia is among the top five cricket teams in the world and they always set up a strategy before performing on the ground. Australian team is on the safer side in view of its batting and bowling line and is blessed with some best cricketers in the world.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

The problem is that if Australia even win with a small margin then it will be humiliating for them and Bangladesh is capable of beating Australia which it has in the past. The Bangla player are experienced now and they can handle pressure situations smartly. It will be good fight if Bangla players give their 100% into this. 

At the top level, the focus in only on winning. They won't be humiliated even if they beat Bangaldesh by a small margin. It would be a mistake to take any team lightly and Australia definitely will not do that against Bangladesh, especially on Bangladeshi pitches.

I think Australia has already faced humiliation when they lost the one day series against Bangladesh. Australia will be happy if they manage to win by big margin but lets agree that Bangladesh is improved competitive team and they will not gift easy win to Australia. Lets see, it will be interesting to see the outcome of the series.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:51:44 PM

Awaiting the test match between India vs Sri Lanka tomorrow. India has already won the series but now even Sri Lanka are making plans to win this match and not face a complete loss. Pujara has the maximum runs in this series and waiting to see his performance in this test match too along with Karunaratne from SL who has been the most consistent player now. SL's performance this year has been poor and their chances of winning this one too seems too low. Many have placed their bets on a draw this time.

Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: