Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587824 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

There is a under 19 world cup going on,if anyone interested in gambling this is the perfect time to make some good money as this is the first round of matches and you will get some good odds now and then.  Grin Coming to the test series between India and South Africa it is difficult for the Indian team to win or draw this match too with the batting display they showcased till now.

India is still trailing by 152 runs and only 5 wickets left at the end of day 2. Kohli is playing on 85. If he can stay till the end then India would be near SA score and this will be a boost to them as they would not be behind and then everything will depend upon 2nd inning total of both the teams.

India has scored 307 runs in their first innings and it is a very good come back from Indian batsman particularly Indian captain who scored 153 runs in this innings. Ashwin gave him good support at the lower end to score so many runs otherwise India wouldn't have reached this total. Now SA is leading by 28 runs and if they failed to score more runs in this innings then India may give a surprise in this match.
4th day play has begun and both ABD and Elgar played  well for their partnership of 100, Saf lost ABD for well made 80 under pressure and in the crucial time of the match. Lead is already 172, lead of anything above 300 is sufficient for SAF to win the match, India in a spot of bother at the moment.

The match is now drifting away from India as SA have 200 runs lead and 5 wickets still pending. Anything above 250 will be difficult to bat 4th and on last day it will be helpful for the bowlers. So I think SA will now have the upper hand till the end of the match unless India start very well with their 2nd innings batting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

If you ask me , I would say 60-40 in Indian favour right now. 300 below isn't sufficient and Indians have plenty of time to bat . SA must bowl tight and I know they will .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

There is a under 19 world cup going on,if anyone interested in gambling this is the perfect time to make some good money as this is the first round of matches and you will get some good odds now and then.  Grin Coming to the test series between India and South Africa it is difficult for the Indian team to win or draw this match too with the batting display they showcased till now.

India is still trailing by 152 runs and only 5 wickets left at the end of day 2. Kohli is playing on 85. If he can stay till the end then India would be near SA score and this will be a boost to them as they would not be behind and then everything will depend upon 2nd inning total of both the teams.

India has scored 307 runs in their first innings and it is a very good come back from Indian batsman particularly Indian captain who scored 153 runs in this innings. Ashwin gave him good support at the lower end to score so many runs otherwise India wouldn't have reached this total. Now SA is leading by 28 runs and if they failed to score more runs in this innings then India may give a surprise in this match.
4th day play has begun and both ABD and Elgar played  well for their partnership of 100, Saf lost ABD for well made 80 under pressure and in the crucial time of the match. Lead is already 172, lead of anything above 300 is sufficient for SAF to win the match, India in a spot of bother at the moment.

The match is now drifting away from India as SA have 200 runs lead and 5 wickets still pending. Anything above 250 will be difficult to bat 4th and on last day it will be helpful for the bowlers. So I think SA will now have the upper hand till the end of the match unless India start very well with their 2nd innings batting.

With the help of ABD, Elgar and Du Plessis SA are in good position, they are lead by 281 runs last 2 batsmen are playing if they make 20 more runs then it will become a good target and 5th day chasing 300 runs is not easy. It will be an advantage for SA, and my guessing is either SA will win or else draw India have very less chance to win this match.
MANKYAL

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

There is a under 19 world cup going on,if anyone interested in gambling this is the perfect time to make some good money as this is the first round of matches and you will get some good odds now and then.  Grin Coming to the test series between India and South Africa it is difficult for the Indian team to win or draw this match too with the batting display they showcased till now.

4th day play has begun and both ABD and Elgar played  well for their partnership of 100, Saf lost ABD for well made 80 under pressure and in the crucial time of the match. Lead is already 172, lead of anything above 300 is sufficient for SAF to win the match, India in a spot of bother at the moment.

With the help of ABD, Elgar and Du Plessis SA are in good position, they are lead by 281 runs last 2 batsmen are playing if they make 20 more runs then it will become a good target and 5th day chasing 300 runs is not easy. It will be an advantage for SA, and my guessing is either SA will win or else draw India have very less chance to win this match.

That is a fact if the last couple will increase the score for 20 to 30 runs, it will really be a good total and it is really too much difficult to chase the target on very last day.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

That is a fact if the last couple will increase the score for 20 to 30 runs, it will really be a good total and it is really too much difficult to chase the target on very last day.

SA has scored 258 runs in their second innings and for India, the target is 287 runs to win this match. Now India has scored 11 runs in four overs without losing any wicket. India requires another 276 runs to win this match. Indian batsman play responsibly then they can win this match or at least can try for a draw this match. Somehow I feel that India may try to win this match instead of draw.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

If you ask me , I would say 60-40 in Indian favour right now. 300 below isn't sufficient and Indians have plenty of time to bat . SA must bowl tight and I know they will .

Anything above 200 is going to be extremely difficult during the 4th innings, especially in the South African pitches. And right now India is struggling at 16/2, with both Vijay and Rahul back in the pavilion. India's only hope is Virat Kohli. If he gets out, then it is over for them. And right now I would rate the match in South Africa's favor, by a margin of 80-20.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:46 PM

Anything above 200 is going to be extremely difficult during the 4th innings, especially in the South African pitches. And right now India is struggling at 16/2, with both Vijay and Rahul back in the pavilion. India's only hope is Virat Kohli. If he gets out, then it is over for them. And right now I would rate the match in South Africa's favor, by a margin of 80-20.
Here you say and it happens. Skipper has been found before wicket by Ngidi. Don't know if its his luck or something but Ngidi is looking really good in this second innings. Now all the hopes of the India team resides with Pujara and Rohit sharma. Don't have much faith on the wicket keeper and after that there are just a bunch of hitters with not that much class to play test cricket until now. However Ashwin could be another batsman you can look forward to.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

I am afraid its all over for india in this test match...kohli was india's only hope and he has gone out really cheaply.Still a huge lot of runs left to score,we can say that this match is now completely in south africa's pocket.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

I am afraid its all over for india in this test match...kohli was india's only hope and he has gone out really cheaply.Still a huge lot of runs left to score,we can say that this match is now completely in south africa's pocket.
Yes unless the wall Pujara decides to just stick to the wicket even though it is without scoring any run or there is a problem of rain or light tomorrow Tongue . These are the ways which might lead the match to draw. I think this tour has really shown Indian team its true colour. They were being thought as the kings of cricket but ofcourse the whole credit of this goes to the playing conditions here in the subcontinent. I think playing on these foreign pitches will be the real test of kohli's captaincy.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Yes unless the wall Pujara decides to just stick to the wicket even though it is without scoring any run or there is a problem of rain or light tomorrow Tongue . These are the ways which might lead the match to draw. I think this tour has really shown Indian team its true colour. They were being thought as the kings of cricket but ofcourse the whole credit of this goes to the playing conditions here in the subcontinent. I think playing on these foreign pitches will be the real test of kohli's captaincy.
Suppose tomorrow rain does not interrupt and match play full day means I am 100% sure India will lose this test match. They need just 252 runs, but they lost 3 main wickets I don't have any hopes of Sharma and Pandya. Poojara alone what he can do. Only rain can help Indians to save this match. Let 's see what will happen.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

Yea Kohli is very good in last innings he can manage things for India but South Africa take this wicket very cheaply now they still have some chance but not as its good in presence of kohli Pujara Rohit and Pandya all are capable but last day of test has impact
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Yea Kohli is very good in last innings he can manage things for India but South Africa take this wicket very cheaply now they still have some chance but not as its good in presence of kohli Pujara Rohit and Pandya all are capable but last day of test has impact

Now, there is a good possibility on the last day, anything might happen, if they hold wickets and bats well, India could win, and if they play defensive it will be draw and if South Africa starts there destructive bowling then within Tea break I believe all will be over and the test series will be theirs.
ALready top 3 wickets are gone, now its upto the middle order and tailender. Tomorrow will be a good one if we see fight from both side.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:25 PM

Now, there is a good possibility on the last day, anything might happen, if they hold wickets and bats well, India could win, and if they play defensive it will be draw and if South Africa starts there destructive bowling then within Tea break I believe all will be over and the test series will be theirs.
ALready top 3 wickets are gone, now its upto the middle order and tailender. Tomorrow will be a good one if we see fight from both side.

Agreed. This is going to be a great match. India and South Africa have had some great matches in the past too.

Kohli is great and could cause them trouble, but like you said is SA gets rolling it could be over very early.

It all just depends on which team shows up to win and who wants it more.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

Yes all over for India as kohli was the only hope but he got out for a single digit score. Now pujara and parthiv patel batting together but they don't have that much of caliber to bat India for win. So it is expected to wind up the match by SAF bowlers well within tea time on last day.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

Zimbabwe will face Sri lanka Today on tri nation series.Zimbabwe is already on back-foot as they lose against Bangladesh on 1st match.

I will bet for SL because it's totally clear that SL is gonna win this match.I think its easy for gambler to earn some easy bucks.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

Agreed. This is going to be a great match. India and South Africa have had some great matches in the past too.

Kohli is great and could cause them trouble, but like you said is SA gets rolling it could be over very early.

India is playing for a draw this match and SA is playing to win this match. Just look at the Indian second innings score, 35 runs in 23 overs and they lost three main wickets already. Now they should play very carefully without losing wicket if they want to draw this test match but by looking at SA bowling they may not allow this to happen. Currently, both experienced batsmen are playing let's see how they play.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

India was never the front runner of this series. Though the potential of the team is much higher than their present score but its the matter of where they play which decide if they can score runs outside their home grounds. India has already lost 6 wickets and within some time now SA will win this match and with this they will win the series as well.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

Zimbabwe will face Sri lanka Today on tri nation series.Zimbabwe is already on back-foot as they lose against Bangladesh on 1st match.

I will bet for SL because it's totally clear that SL is gonna win this match.I think its easy for gambler to earn some easy bucks.
Zimbabwe made 290 out of 6 wickets, that's enough to win. It's will be tough for srilanka to case 290! Zim should just show good intent with the ball. So, don't take it for guarentee that it will be 100% win for srilanka. Both have strong chance to win.
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

India is playing for a draw this match and SA is playing to win this match. Just look at the Indian second innings score, 35 runs in 23 overs and they lost three main wickets already. Now they should play very carefully without losing wicket if they want to draw this test match but by looking at SA bowling they may not allow this to happen. Currently, both experienced batsmen are playing let's see how they play.

India were all out for 151 in the second innings, with debutant Ngidi taking 6 wickets. Indian batsmen were woeful in this test match, with the exception of Virat Kohli who scored 150+ runs in the first innings. You cannot expect to win test matches when your batsmen keep folding up like this. Nothing seems to have changed with India remaining very bad travelers.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:31:33 PM

Zimbabwe made 290 out of 6 wickets, that's enough to win. It's will be tough for srilanka to case 290! Zim should just show good intent with the ball. So, don't take it for guarentee that it will be 100% win for srilanka. Both have strong chance to win.

I lose the bet.Zimbabwe had made it possible. They beat SL by 12 runs.An all rounding performance from Zimbabwe.So the next match between SL and BD is very important for SL as well as for Bangladesh.
Pages: « 1 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 [690] 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: