Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587715 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

I am afraid its all over for india in this test match...kohli was india's only hope and he has gone out really cheaply.Still a huge lot of runs left to score,we can say that this match is now completely in south africa's pocket.
Yea Kohli is very good in last innings he can manage things for India but South Africa take this wicket very cheaply now they still have some chance but not as its good in presence of kohli Pujara Rohit and Pandya all are capable but last day of test has impact

Now, there is a good possibility on the last day, anything might happen, if they hold wickets and bats well, India could win, and if they play defensive it will be draw and if South Africa starts there destructive bowling then within Tea break I believe all will be over and the test series will be theirs.
ALready top 3 wickets are gone, now its upto the middle order and tailender. Tomorrow will be a good one if we see fight from both side.

Agreed. This is going to be a great match. India and South Africa have had some great matches in the past too.

Kohli is great and could cause them trouble, but like you said is SA gets rolling it could be over very early.

It all just depends on which team shows up to win and who wants it more.

India is playing for a draw this match and SA is playing to win this match. Just look at the Indian second innings score, 35 runs in 23 overs and they lost three main wickets already. Now they should play very carefully without losing wicket if they want to draw this test match but by looking at SA bowling they may not allow this to happen. Currently, both experienced batsmen are playing let's see how they play.

India were all out for 151 in the second innings, with debutant Ngidi taking 6 wickets. Indian batsmen were woeful in this test match, with the exception of Virat Kohli who scored 150+ runs in the first innings. You cannot expect to win test matches when your batsmen keep folding up like this. Nothing seems to have changed with India remaining very bad travelers.

Indian repeats history. One more poor performance from the Indian team. Yesterday when they lost 3 wickets just for 30 runs I was expected this result. Fantastic bowling from Ngidi. SA overall played well in both bowling and batting. India needs a batsman like Rahane to bat well in fast tracks. congrats to SA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

Zimbabwe will face Sri lanka Today on tri nation series.Zimbabwe is already on back-foot as they lose against Bangladesh on 1st match.

I will bet for SL because it's totally clear that SL is gonna win this match.I think its easy for gambler to earn some easy bucks.
Zimbabwe made 290 out of 6 wickets, that's enough to win. It's will be tough for srilanka to case 290! Zim should just show good intent with the ball. So, don't take it for guarentee that it will be 100% win for srilanka. Both have strong chance to win.

I lose the bet.Zimbabwe had made it possible. They beat SL by 12 runs.An all rounding performance from Zimbabwe.So the next match between SL and BD is very important for SL as well as for Bangladesh.
Current Sri Lankan side is very poor they need to work for some long term because they are repeating mistakes and bringing old players which is not good for them Zimbabwe is playing now good and improving in last few months in next match Bangladesh going to beat Lankan tigers easily
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

Indian repeats history. One more poor performance from the Indian team. Yesterday when they lost 3 wickets just for 30 runs I was expected this result. Fantastic bowling from Ngidi. SA overall played well in both bowling and batting. India needs a batsman like Rahane to bat well in fast tracks. congrats to SA.

Indian players only good at playing on home grounds, not outside India. For this reason, you should develop a good test player like Dravid and Lakshman so that they stand and play for long. Currently, they have is all T20 batsman and they all just want to come and hit the balls and no technical skills. Captain also not matured enough to pick a right bowler and batsman to the pitch conditions so you can't expect any better results from this Indian team in overseas.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:09 AM

Indian players only good at playing on home grounds, not outside India. For this reason, you should develop a good test player like Dravid and Lakshman so that they stand and play for long. Currently, they have is all T20 batsman and they all just want to come and hit the balls and no technical skills. Captain also not matured enough to pick a right bowler and batsman to the pitch conditions so you can't expect any better results from this Indian team in overseas.
You are right I was not expecting defeat like this because they all play like school boys very poor technique for test matches they must thought about Dhoni and give him second chance for minimum two years then hope Kohli can do some better otherwise in overseas series against Australia England and South Africa they are going down like this every time
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

You are right I was not expecting defeat like this because they all play like school boys very poor technique for test matches they must thought about Dhoni and give him second chance for minimum two years then hope Kohli can do some better otherwise in overseas series against Australia England and South Africa they are going down like this every time
It's just that coaching isn't upto the mark, Shastri is very careless . You can see so many catches dropped which a well-drilled team would never miss, this is why Kumble was the best . Kohli and Shastri can't just drop inform players and choose others overseas.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

It's just that coaching isn't upto the mark, Shastri is very careless . You can see so many catches dropped which a well-drilled team would never miss, this is why Kumble was the best . Kohli and Shastri can't just drop inform players and choose others overseas.
Yes Ravi Shastri is not fit for coach position. Just because of Kholi recommendation he becomes Indian team coach. Kumble is the best coach for the Indian team, but too much politics is happening in BCCI. The present test team is worst, and Kholi is not fit for test team captaincy. I think they will not win any match in this series.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

Fifth one day match is going on between Pakistan and NZ currently. NZ has scored 271 runs in 50 overs by losing seven wickets. It looks like that score is sufficient to win them this match very easily because as of now Pakistan already lost three wickets just of 31 runs in eight overs. Now they almost need six runs per over and I don't which Pakistan batsman is able to score so many runs and soon this required run rate will go high and Pakistan batsman under pressure start losing wickets quickly.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Fifth one day match is going on between Pakistan and NZ currently. NZ has scored 271 runs in 50 overs by losing seven wickets. It looks like that score is sufficient to win them this match very easily because as of now Pakistan already lost three wickets just of 31 runs in eight overs. Now they almost need six runs per over and I don't which Pakistan batsman is able to score so many runs and soon this required run rate will go high and Pakistan batsman under pressure start losing wickets quickly.
Pakistan tried to win this game but bad luck their top order batsman not played well. But bottom batsman played an impressive innings one point of time I thought they could win this game. With this win, NZ won the series by 5-0 A whitewash. next T20 matches are there I don't know Pakistan at least come back in this series or not.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Pakistan tried to win this game but bad luck their top order batsman not played well. But bottom batsman played an impressive innings one point of time I thought they could win this game. With this win, NZ won the series by 5-0 A whitewash. next T20 matches are there I don't know Pakistan at least come back in this series or not.
Pakistan won the champions trophy last year but now lost all the matches miserably against New Zealand. Actual problem with Pakistan in this series was their batsman's let them down, bowling was never a problem for Pakistan but the problem with the batting department they need to sort it out.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

Pakistan won the champions trophy last year but now lost all the matches miserably against New Zealand. Actual problem with Pakistan in this series was their batsman's let them down, bowling was never a problem for Pakistan but the problem with the batting department they need to sort it out.
Pakistan is an unpredictable team, and they won champions trophy because of the Indian team captain negligency they intentionally lost that game. Yup Pak doesn't have a good batsman in their squad, but bowlers are excellent.

AUS vs ENG, 2nd ODI match. AUS gave 271 target and England chased this target in just 44 overs with the loss of 6 wickets and won this game by 4 wickets.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

Congratulations to Bangladeshi Tigers for biggest victory Against Sri Lanka. That's why I usually say that Bangladesh is a strong team. Bangladesh is beaten Sri Lanka of the Tri Series by 163 runs. Sri Lanka has some troubles. Best of luck to both the teams.
Srilanka is going through a bad phase and i lost a good amount of money with their match against Zimbabwe as i never thought they could play like that and in the next match against Bangladesh the picture was clear and it was a clinical performance from the spinners and Bangladesh is a very strong team in their home and they will win the series.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

Looks like England will end up winning the ODI series against Australia now after going 2-0 after 2 matches. Its a complete turn around from the test match series where England were terrible and never looked like winning. Goes to show what a few fresh faces make in the team and now they have all the momentum going into the 3rd ODI match. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

Cricket match prediction is easy than any other gambling like poker,Dice role..You just need to have all the report of pitch, condition meet the team each other on past and team combination.  It will helps you to win 85%.  So. its easy than any other gambling.

Dev1995

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

https://iplschedule-2018.co.in/ Star CEO Uday Shankar stated that the IPL was a "very powerful property", and that Star would "remain very committed to make sure that the growth of sports in this country continues to be driven by the power of cricket". He went on to say that "whoever puts in that money, they put in that money because they believe in the fans of the sport.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

Congratulations to Bangladeshi Tigers for biggest victory Against Sri Lanka. That's why I usually say that Bangladesh is a strong team. Bangladesh is beaten Sri Lanka of the Tri Series by 163 runs. Sri Lanka has some troubles. Best of luck to both the teams.
Srilanka is going through a bad phase and i lost a good amount of money with their match against Zimbabwe as i never thought they could play like that and in the next match against Bangladesh the picture was clear and it was a clinical performance from the spinners and Bangladesh is a very strong team in their home and they will win the series.

Sri lanka showed a very poor performance in the tri nation.They lose agianst Zimbabwe on first match and now they beaten by Bangladesh now.But all credit to tigers as they played excellently yesterday.

SL will face Zimbabwe again tomorrow if they lose then they will be out of tournament.So it's a must win for them to survive on the series.

Bangladesh playing good cricket in home specially.I wish they will seal the tri nation series.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

Looks like England will end up winning the ODI series against Australia now after going 2-0 after 2 matches. Its a complete turn around from the test match series where England were terrible and never looked like winning. Goes to show what a few fresh faces make in the team and now they have all the momentum going into the 3rd ODI match. 

Tomorrow is the third one-day match between these two teams. As you said, it looks like England is in superb form in these one-day matches but tomorrow we expect a strong come back from home team Australia. I think it is better not to bet too much money in this third match because anything can happen in this match so better to go with small amount bet. My bet is England may win this match too...
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Sri lanka showed a very poor performance in the tri nation.They lose agianst Zimbabwe on first match and now they beaten by Bangladesh now.But all credit to tigers as they played excellently yesterday.

SL will face Zimbabwe again tomorrow if they lose then they will be out of tournament.So it's a must win for them to survive on the series.

Bangladesh playing good cricket in home specially.I wish they will seal the tri nation series.

Losing to Bangladesh is one thing; losing to them by 163 runs is totally another. Bangladesh scored 320 runs and were well placed for victory, but Sri Lanka should have done better than collapsing for just 157 runs. If things continue like this, Sri Lanka will find it tough to even win a single match in this series. After West Indies, the performance of another test team seems to have degenerated.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Tomorrow we have England vs Australia 3rd ODI match. 1st 2 games England won So tomorrow do or die match for team AUS. if they lose this game they will also lose this series. I think AUS will bounce back in this game. I am taking a chance and choosing AUS.

Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 4th match in triangular series. Last game SL lost to Bangladesh. So I don't have any hopes on SL in this game. My guessing is ZIW will win this match.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Losing to Bangladesh is one thing; losing to them by 163 runs is totally another. Bangladesh scored 320 runs and were well placed for victory, but Sri Lanka should have done better than collapsing for just 157 runs. If things continue like this, Sri Lanka will find it tough to even win a single match in this series. After West Indies, the performance of another test team seems to have degenerated.
I must be mentioned BAN performance, won by 163 runs vs SL. The victory was marked an historic moment for Bangladesh Cricket. It was epic day for them. These days Sri Lankan cricket in trouble. Very sad to see but true is most of players having lack of experience.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Tomorrow we have England vs Australia 3rd ODI match. 1st 2 games England won So tomorrow do or die match for team AUS. if they lose this game they will also lose this series. I think AUS will bounce back in this game. I am taking a chance and choosing AUS.

Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 4th match in triangular series. Last game SL lost to Bangladesh. So I don't have any hopes on SL in this game. My guessing is ZIW will win this match.

As England won the first two matches, I believe they are on full confidence, I think this confidence will either make Australian Team go crazy or give them a chance to survive the series. My heart want England, but mind wants Australia, as it would encourage excitement in the future games and in the series.
I also hope Australia wins tomorrow's match but would prefer England wins the series.
Pages: « 1 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: