Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

"Trump" Sidewalk Chalk: #TheChalkening Students from 100s of colleges across the US, standing up

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jabaguru

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:43:25 PM

Trump Victory will be hard... Everybody is against him, and some republicans can change to Hillary side next. What do you think?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:50:41 PM

Trump Victory will be hard... Everybody is against him, and some republicans can change to Hillary side next. What do you think?

The whole planet, from Pope Francis to the GOP, is against him. Must be because he will do something against their agenda.

Yes, it will be biblical for him to push all of them back...

Smiley

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:14:38 PM

Trump Just Exposed 1 Big Thing Ted Cruz Did, And Will ‘Do Again’ As President — Many Won’t Like It

Western Journalism.com  by Jack Davis 7:00 pm

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Friday that because Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is “controlled by the people that give him money,” he will support the controversial Obamatrade legislation after the election and implement Obama’s trade agenda if elected president.

“Now, he’s going to vote for it again,” said Trump, targeting Cruz, who has received the support of a wide range of GOP establishment supporters seeking to block Trump’s path to the GOP presidential nomination. “He’s going to vote for it again. He’s just waiting for after the election. He will vote for it –because the people who give him campaign contributions want it. He will vote for it right after the election.”

Cruz aligned himself with House Speaker Paul Ryan in 2015 in supporting the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), which is a change in the procedures Congress uses to ratify trade deals.

TPA lowers the vote threshold for passage of a trade deal out of the Senate to a simple majority. It also eliminates the ability for Congress to amend any such trade deals. Approving TPA would allow other parts of the Obamatrade agenda to move through Congress.

“Ted Cruz is so far behind me in trade that he put a phony ad talking about how he’s going to get tough on trade,” Trump said Friday in an interview with Breitbart News. “Number one, he’s in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership — which is going to be worse than NAFTA. And it’s going to absolutely destroy businesses in our country and businesses in Wisconsin.”

“Ted Cruz is totally controlled by the people that give him money,” Trump said. “If you look at who those people are, those are the beneficiaries — not the people of Wisconsin or the people of the United States.”

The Wisconsin primary is Tuesday.

h/t: Breitbart

galdur

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:45:57 PM

‘Pot, meet kettle’: Obama blasts Trump’s foreign policy understanding

Twitchy  by Doug Powers 7:28 pm

Well, if anybody could spot somebody clueless about foreign policy, it's Obama. https://t.co/amluDBGfb9

— Houston Hightower (@YeezyisSleazy) April 2, 2016

At the Nuclear Security Summit, after comforting everybody with the news that even if Iran cheats on the nuke agreement it could be a whole year before they’d be able to develop a nuclear weapon, Obama commented on the current GOP front-runner’s foreign policy cred:

Obama: Trump doesn't understand foreign policy https://t.co/rmYWKYoSjH | Getty pic.twitter.com/7SElcw3Y1q

— POLITICO (@politico) April 2, 2016

Oh, OK.

Peak irony@20committee https://t.co/0YK53JTMm6

— kris (@ektrit) April 2, 2016

Yep, the summit of Mt. Ironic has been reached!

@politico yeah and BHO has really cleaned things up around the world…..

— sfolsomrick (@Sfolsomrick) April 2, 2016

This coming from the guy that gave Iran nukes and played golf while Americans were decapitated in Syria https://t.co/lut7Vyo3MU

— MiKE TRAiNOR (@GoldGloveSS) April 2, 2016

Pot, meet kettle. https://t.co/nMVoxxpqgK

— Michael Costello (@Kozmocostello) April 2, 2016

Neither do you. Nor does Hillary. But whatever. https://t.co/eORMEpTJ3e

— J.J. Brädt (@Diddley_Squat) April 2, 2016

That makes 2 of you. https://t.co/wZl7JtyF0B

— Chris D. Paddie (@chrispaddie) April 2, 2016

Coming from the biggest policy failure in Americas History. CUBA, IRAN, and how's that ISSIS JV team doing? https://t.co/av0mVHgDfj

— Cyn (@aautomo884) April 2, 2016

The same guy throwing peace signs at nuclear talks is saying people dont understand FP? https://t.co/ELLzqTiNz7

— PacificTomb (@Pacific_Tomb) April 2, 2016

We’ll now wait for Obama to say that Trump doesn’t even know how to do the tango.

The post ‘Pot, meet kettle’: Obama blasts Trump’s foreign policy understanding appeared first on twitchy.com.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:16:06 PM

Trump Just Exposed 1 Big Thing Ted Cruz Did, And Will ‘Do Again’ As President — Many Won’t Like It

Western Journalism.com  by Jack Davis 7:00 pm

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Friday that because Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is “controlled by the people that give him money,” he will support the controversial Obamatrade legislation after the election and implement Obama’s trade agenda if elected president.

“Now, he’s going to vote for it again,” said Trump, targeting Cruz, who has received the support of a wide range of GOP establishment supporters seeking to block Trump’s path to the GOP presidential nomination. “He’s going to vote for it again. He’s just waiting for after the election. He will vote for it –because the people who give him campaign contributions want it. He will vote for it right after the election.”

Cruz aligned himself with House Speaker Paul Ryan in 2015 in supporting the Trade Promotion Authority (TPA), which is a change in the procedures Congress uses to ratify trade deals.

TPA lowers the vote threshold for passage of a trade deal out of the Senate to a simple majority. It also eliminates the ability for Congress to amend any such trade deals. Approving TPA would allow other parts of the Obamatrade agenda to move through Congress.

“Ted Cruz is so far behind me in trade that he put a phony ad talking about how he’s going to get tough on trade,” Trump said Friday in an interview with Breitbart News. “Number one, he’s in favor of the Trans Pacific Partnership — which is going to be worse than NAFTA. And it’s going to absolutely destroy businesses in our country and businesses in Wisconsin.”

“Ted Cruz is totally controlled by the people that give him money,” Trump said. “If you look at who those people are, those are the beneficiaries — not the people of Wisconsin or the people of the United States.”

The Wisconsin primary is Tuesday.

h/t: Breitbart

TTP will be run by business owners of just a few, those that already own some of the biggest companies in the world.
They also have subsidiary business that are just like a pyramid, no chance for new entrepreneurs they usually get bought out/taken over.
Seems like Ted Cruz is on the take, a money grabber who don't care who he hurts.

If this goes ahead, in twenty or so years big business will own everything, they will be able to manipulate market prices at will, a bit like how Wall street and the banks are now.

And its gone.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:13:40 PM

GOP Elites for the steal–
Karl Rove says a “fresh face” in Cleveland might just be the thing we need to turn this election around.

What surprised me is how seriously the prediction markets are taking this possibility. The implied odds for Trump to win the Pubbie nomination have collapsed - and Ted Cruz's contract has come back from the dead. Its derived market price is now > 23 cents - and there was a time when it could have been had for a penny!

The same for John Kasich, even though his has "only" rallied to little more than eleven cents.

These three contracts have been so volatile, they look like penny stocks!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:05:22 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 11:43:59 PM by Wilikon

GOP Elites for the steal–
Karl Rove says a “fresh face” in Cleveland might just be the thing we need to turn this election around.

What surprised me is how seriously the prediction markets are taking this possibility. The implied odds for Trump to win the Pubbie nomination have collapsed - and Ted Cruz's contract has come back from the dead. Its derived market price is now > 23 cents - and there was a time when it could have been had for a penny!

The same for John Kasich, even though his has "only" rallied to little more than eleven cents.

These three contracts have been so volatile, they look like penny stocks!

Rigged election? This will demoralize We The People. From left to right. I believe this is their ultimate goal. Kill free speech, kill the 2nd Amendment, kill the American spirit.

This will happen all over the world if this happens in America.

Let's see if this spirit will wake up or not for this ultimate fight.

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:52:38 PM

In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

[...]
Trump, at another March 30 campaign event in Appleton, Wis., has surprisingly pessimistic views about the health of the U.S. economy, but intends to change that with massive trade renegotiations. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)

Over the course of the discussion, the candidate made clear that he would govern in the same nontraditional way that he has campaigned, tossing aside decades of American policy and custom in favor of a new, Trumpian approach to the world.

In his first 100 days, Trump said he would cut taxes, “renegotiate trade deals and renegotiate military deals,” including altering the U.S. role in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

He insisted that he would be able to get rid of the nation’s more than $19 trillion national debt “over a period of eight years.”

Most economists would consider this impossible because it could require taking more than $2 trillion a year out of the annual $4 trillion budget to pay off holders of the debt.

Trump vehemently disagrees: “I’m renegotiating all of our deals, the big trade deals that we’re doing so badly on. With China, $505 billion this year in trade.” He said that economic growth he foresees as a consequence of renegotiated deals would enable the United States to pay down the debt — although many economists have said the exact opposite, that a trade war would be crippling to the U.S. economy.

[...]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-turmoil-or-triumph-donald-trump-stands-alone/2016/04/02/8c0619b6-f8d6-11e5-a3ce-f06b5ba21f33_story.html

galdur

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:54:05 AM

Donald Trump - The American Gladiator **Warning Graphic Content**

Published on Mar 31, 2016
Lets Take Our Country Back!! Vote Donald J Trump 2016!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

Learn to Love Trump in 12 minutes or less
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUVP...

Donald Trump - A Great Leader, Father & American!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPks...

Donald Trump Talks Terrorism & the Second Amendment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjHQS...

Make America Great Again!!

Mordy Films Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:43:13 AM

Trump SuperPAC Advisor Quits, Admits Candidacy Is a Joke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57q1PxvQSQ

Almost a year ago, I sat in Trump Tower being told that the goal was to get "the Donald" to poll in double digits and come in second, that was it
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

The whole planet, from Pope Francis to the GOP, is against him.

Pope Francis want to flood the United States with Hispanic immigrants and Europe with Muslim immigrants. This guy is having well defined long-term plans to destroy both these nations. The first part can still be justified, as a majority of the Hispanics are Catholic. But I don't understand his enthusiasm for Muslim immigrants from Syria and Iraq.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:30:51 AM

Pope Francis want to flood the United States with Hispanic immigrants and Europe with Muslim immigrants. This guy is having well defined long-term plans to destroy both these nations. The first part can still be justified, as a majority of the Hispanics are Catholic. But I don't understand his enthusiasm for Muslim immigrants from Syria and Iraq.

Maybe he wants to be remembered as the last Pope.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:56:02 AM

I think there is reasonable evidence that Bergdiddlio fantasizes about this significantly.  I don't recall where I ran across it (this board or elsewhere) but the statements from the most recent Popes (one in pre-Pope stage) about the book Lord of the World at the end of the linked Wikipedia article are quite interesting.

In a sermon in November, 2013, Pope Francis praised Lord of the World as depicting, "the spirit of the world which leads to apostasy almost as if it were a prophecy."[2]

In early 2015, Pope Francis further revealed Benson's influence upon his thinking by telling a plane load of reporters. At first apologizing for making "a commercial", Pope Francis further praised Lord of the World, despite its being "a bit heavy at the beginning". Pope Francis elaborated, "It is a book that, at that time, the writer had seen this drama of ideological colonization and wrote that book... I advise you to read it. Reading it, you'll understand well what I mean by ideological colonization."

Contrasting the thoughts of Ratzinger and Pope Benedict XV with those of Bergdiddlio makes one wonder if they are even from the same religion.  I also wonder about the details of Ratzinger stepping down to make way for the current douchebag.  I always thought that Ratzinger was a nazi pedo-protector because that is what I heard from the left-wing sources.  In looking into things more, mostly because of his stance on the book and the new-world-order-ish thing described there-in, it seems like the guy might not have been that bad on these fronts after all.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:20:34 AM

I think there is reasonable evidence that Bergdiddlio fantasizes about this significantly.  I don't recall where I ran across it (this board or elsewhere) but the statements from the most recent Popes (one in pre-Pope stage) about the book Lord of the World at the end of the linked Wikipedia article are quite interesting.

In a sermon in November, 2013, Pope Francis praised Lord of the World as depicting, "the spirit of the world which leads to apostasy almost as if it were a prophecy."[2]

In early 2015, Pope Francis further revealed Benson's influence upon his thinking by telling a plane load of reporters. At first apologizing for making "a commercial", Pope Francis further praised Lord of the World, despite its being "a bit heavy at the beginning". Pope Francis elaborated, "It is a book that, at that time, the writer had seen this drama of ideological colonization and wrote that book... I advise you to read it. Reading it, you'll understand well what I mean by ideological colonization."

Contrasting the thoughts of Ratzinger and Pope Benedict XV with those of Bergdiddlio makes one wonder if they are even from the same religion.  I also wonder about the details of Ratzinger stepping down to make way for the current douchebag.  I always thought that Ratzinger was a nazi pedo-protector because that is what I heard from the left-wing sources.  In looking into things more, mostly because of his stance on the book and the new-world-order-ish thing described there-in, it seems like the guy might not have been that bad on these fronts after all.

This Pope, Francis. I never figured him out. The Pope switch? Very strange. I believe Benedict said it was because of health issues. He is still alive, doing whatever.
I was making a joke about him wanting to be the ultimate martyr but there is, maybe, a bit of truth in it.
I've read that one morning, francis went by the door and saw a guard. He asked him if he spent the whole night by his door. The guard said yes. Francis called his superior and, either fired him or told him to never do this again. Not sure about the details but... This is an old tradition and those guards are soldiers, or if not, the church has the ultimate trust in them. This is a big, yuuuge honor. Standing awake for hours is a classic exercise in the army. I hope this anecdote is not true.

Strange Pope. Telling he can't have an opinion on gay marriage on one hand, but ready to excommunicate any christian willing to build a wall, even if that christian is not catholic, on the other.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:31:54 AM

Poll: The Military Wants Trump To Be President

A new survey of U.S. military servicemembers reveals troops have one candidate in mind for president: Donald Trump.

The poll of 931 servicemembers, conducted from March 9-14, spans from active-duty troops to reservists and National Guard members, although the findings are not scientific, Military Times reports.

Of survey respondents, 64 percent were enlisted and 36 percent said they were officers.

In total, 27 percent of troops listed GOP front-runner Donald Trump as their preferred candidate, with Democratic Sen. Bernie Sanders following closely behind at 22 percent. GOP Sen. Ted Cruz  gained 17 percent of support, while the next in line is former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at 11. 17 percent.

The data seems to indicate that the GOP national security establishment’s attempt to discredit Trump’s foreign policy credibility has failed — at least as far as servicemembers are concerned.

Trump’s hardline stances on national security issues appear to have attracted dedicated support from members of the military, though several military officials have complained about his aggressive statements on torture and the killing of terrorists’ families, which Trump had to walk back.

Officers surveyed still favor Trump, albeit by a smaller margin than regular enlisted troops. Officers ranked Trump first with 21 percent support and Cruz second with 18 percent.

And even though Sanders has also been perceived as weak on foreign policy, that fact hasn’t hurt his polling numbers among servicemembers.

Despite Sen. Marco Rubio ’s attempts to prioritize foreign policy in his platform and despite the Republican national security establishment essentially throwing all of its might behind his campaign, he ranks second to last in the survey.

The numbers change slightly when broken down by service. The Army and Marine Corps exhibit the highest levels of support for Trump, 30.95 percent and 30.70 percent. In the Navy, however, Sanders takes the lead at 29.25 percent to Trump’s 23.58 percent. The same pattern holds true for the Air Force, where Sanders brought in 24.71 percent and Trump 22.35 percent.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/15/poll-the-military-wants-trump-to-be-president/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social#ixzz42zc4ASiZ

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:49:29 AM

^^^ It is quite understandable. All the other potential POTUS candidates (Hitlery Clinton, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich) are warmongers, and they want to invade more and more third world countries. The servicemen will not be benefiting from any of these invasions. A large number of them will end up as either dead or handicapped.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:47:00 PM

^^^ It is quite understandable. All the other potential POTUS candidates (Hitlery Clinton, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich) are warmongers, and they want to invade more and more third world countries. The servicemen will not be benefiting from any of these invasions. A large number of them will end up as either dead or handicapped.

... Or slowly dying while on the VA's waiting list...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-veteran-suicide-20150115-story.html

galdur

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

Donald Trump Threatens Neocon War Lobby: Five Principles To Develop A Foreign Policy For America

MAR 24, 2016 @ 06:00 AM

Donald Trump has become this season’s campaign phenomenon. He’s broken all the rules. Yet he has a good chance to become the Republican presidential nominee and maybe even president.

GOP elites are in a frenzy. The Neoconservatives and ultra-hawks who have dominated Republican foreign policy for more than a decade are considering political treason. For instance, dedicated interventionists Max Boot and William Kristol have proposed voting for Hillary Clinton or starting a third party if Trump wins the GOP nomination.

Exactly what Trump as president would do is hard to predict. He can seamlessly contradict himself, denouncing the nuclear agreement with Iran while promising to implement it. He can make no sense, criticizing the disastrous interventions in Iraq and Libya while proposing to put up to 30,000 American troops into Iraq and Syria.

He can promise to make America great again while rejecting the principle forms of peaceful engagement, trade and immigration, which helped turn the U.S. into a global colossus. He can sacrifice his boldest stands for the worst kowtowing, promising neutrality between Israelis and Palestinians before groveling at the AIPAC conference, telling attendees that he, like every other presidential candidate, wholeheartedly embraces Israel’s extremist Likud-dominated government.

Still, Trump, to a degree previously matched only by such outlier presidential candidates as Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich, is challenging Washington’s conventional wisdom that America must dominate the globe. The “usual suspects” who manage foreign policy in every administration, Republican and Democrat, believe that the U.S. must cow every adversary, fight every war, defend every ally, enforce every peace, settle every conflict, pay every bill, and otherwise ensure that the lion lies down with the lamb at the end of time, if not before.

Not Donald Trump. He recently shocked polite war-making society in the nation’s capital when he criticized NATO, essentially a welfare agency for Europeans determined to safeguard their generous social benefits. Before the Washington Post editorial board he made the obvious point that “NATO was set up at a different time.” Moreover, Ukraine “affects us far less than it affects other countries in NATO, and yet we’re doing all of the lifting.” Why, he wondered? It’s a good question.

His view that foreign policy should change along with the world scandalized Washington policymakers, who embody Public Choice economics, which teaches that government officials and agencies are self-interested and dedicated to self-preservation. In foreign policy that means what has ever been must ever be and everything is more important today than in the past, no matter how much circumstances have changed.

Trump expressed skepticism about American defense subsidies for other wealthy allies, such as South Korea and Saudi Arabia as well as military deployments in Asia. “We spent billions of dollars on Saudi Arabia and they have nothing but money,” he observed. Similarly, he contended, “South Korea is very rich, great industrial country, and yet we’re not reimbursed fairly for what we do.” He also criticized nation-building. “We have a country that’s in bad shape,” he reasonably allowed: “I just think we have to rebuild our country.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougbandow/2016/03/24/donald-trump-threatens-neocon-war-lobby-five-principles-to-develop-a-foreign-policy-for-america/#4c2888523c4c

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:41:33 PM

What it takes to see Donald Trump

WAUSAU, Wis. — Donald Trump took his campaign Saturday to central and western Wisconsin, the parts of the state where he is most popular. On a day that alternated between sunshine and snow, Trump and opening act Sarah Palin filled the Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center just outside Wausau. The line to go through security and enter the rally was long, and blessedly indoors as the temperature outside fell below freezing. Below, a look at the experience of trying to get into a Trump rally. (When this video was taken, the room was already about half full, and some would be turned away.)

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-it-takes-to-see-donald-trump/article/2587523

Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: