Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

The Bushs and Clintons are both part of the same criminal cartel.

Agreed, same shit different face.

Meanwhile:

Former CIA director: Military may refuse to follow Trump’s orders if he becomes president
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/28/former-cia-director-military-may-refuse-to-follow-trumps-orders-if-he-becomes-president/

“I would be incredibly concerned if a President Trump governed in a way that was consistent with the language that candidate Trump expressed during the campaign,”

"If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act"

Ouch

You agree now and yet you had a nice looking   Smiley   when you made that post. You agreed with her then and still. You cannot be for the machine and against it. You can't serve two masters.

You may not know if TRUMP will be a great president, you may hate him for what he represents to you, but you already know who were bad for the US and the world at large already.

A very hypocritical position.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:50:52 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 04:13:45 PM by tvbcof

Meanwhile:

Former CIA director: Military may refuse to follow Trump’s orders if he becomes president
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/28/former-cia-director-military-may-refuse-to-follow-trumps-orders-if-he-becomes-president/

“I would be incredibly concerned if a President Trump governed in a way that was consistent with the language that candidate Trump expressed during the campaign,”

"If he were to order that once in government, the American armed forces would refuse to act"

Ouch

You agree now and yet you had a nice looking   Smiley   when you made that post. You agreed with her then and still. You cannot be for the machine and against it. You can't serve two masters.

You may not know if TRUMP will be a great president, you may hate him for what he represents to you, but you already know who were bad for the US and the world at large already.

Obama's drone program nets one 'terrorist' for every 9 innocent civilians dead (as in door-nail dead vs. roughed up a little.)  We 'know' this from various drone pilots who have quit in disgust and turned into whistle-blowers.  Others are offered a record setting $125,000 as a retention bonus to keep on killing innocent people which provides a pretty good indication of how morally bankrupt the program is.

Ya, 'hypocritical' is an understatement.  Ignorance and lack of intellectual curiosity is another factor.  These are several of the reasons is why I've turned my back on the 'progressives.'

I don't agree in principle or in practice with 'going after family members' and I wish Trump would be more clear about exactly what he means.  If he means investigating them as more likely to have involvement with 'crimes' and taking appropriate actions, I'm somewhat OK with that.  Otherwise, 'what goes around comes around' and the policy could turn as ugly as it seems on it's face.  My main problem is that I am increasingly convinced that the GWOT is about as scamy as the global warming fraud so the policy has no meaning.  Generally speaking, I feel that it is worth the cost for the country to try to retain the moral high-ground even when it means adding detracting somewhat to 'security' since it is a trade-off which will pay significant long-term dividends.  IMO.

edit: slight to correct an inversion

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:34:29 PM

Meanwhile:

Ouch

You agree now and yet you had a nice looking   Smiley   when you made that post. You agreed with her then and still. You cannot be for the machine and against it. You can't serve two masters.

Obama's drone program nets one 'terrorist' for every 9 innocent civilians dead (as in door-nail dead vs. roughed up a little.)  We 'know' this from various drone pilots who have quit in disgust and turned into whistle-blowers.  Others are offered a record setting $125,000 as a retention bonus to keep on killing innocent people which provides a pretty good indication of how morally bankrupt the program is.

Ya, 'hypocritical' is an understatement.  Ignorance and lack of intellectual curiosity is another factor.  These are several of the reasons is why I've turned my back on the 'progressives.'

I don't agree in principle or in practice with 'going after family members' and I wish Trump would be more clear about exactly what he means.  If he means investigating them as more likely to have involvement with 'crimes' and taking appropriate actions, I'm somewhat OK with that.  Otherwise, 'what goes around comes around' and the policy could turn as ugly as it seems on it's face.  My main problem is that I am increasingly convinced that the GWOT is about as scamy as the global warming fraud so the policy has no meaning.  Generally speaking, I feel that it is worth the cost for the country to try to retain the moral high-ground even when it means adding detracting somewhat to 'security' since it is a trade-off which will pay significant long-term dividends.  IMO.

edit: slight to correct an inversion

Sad

Yet sending covert ops to kidnap a killer in the middle of his home and ship him back to gitmo for him to get waterboarded is worse.
The worse part is not killing indiscriminately 9 people for each 1 target, the thing that's disturbing is the total lack of coverage of this scandal. Not one day was going by without seeing some fools dressed in orange jump suit to fight W and gitmo. Where are they now? 

Dying in silence to protect 0bama. It is a big stupid TV show.

If you have the link of the bonus that would be cool to keep a record here.

Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:43:28 PM

A New Jersey man faces fines or jail time for flying Donald Trump campaign flags in front of his home.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/04/11/new-jersey-homeowner-may-face-jail-for-flying-trump-flag/

Joe Hornick has been flying the flags since February and faces up to a $2,000 fine or 90 days in jail for allegedly violating a local ordinance that restricts posting political lawn signs more than 30 days before an election. The local NBC affiliate reports:

Joe Hornick has been flying Trump’s “Make America Great Again” flag outside his West Long Branch home on a busy corner near the Monmouth University campus for months.

But he got a ticket recently citing him for illegally posting political signage more than 30 days before an election. The New Jersey presidential primary isn’t until June 7.

“I’m not a football fan, I’m not a sports fan, but I’m surely a Donald Trump fan,” he told NBC 4 New York.

Hornick actually flies two Trump flags day and night, and lights them up when it gets dark. They’ve been ripped down five times so far.

“Let them come, let them rip those flags down because I have a warehouse on alert, and I’ll put up a flag every time they tear one down,” he said.

Hornick is ready to face a judge. If he loses the flag fight in court. Hornick is prepared to serve the sentence.

NJ.com reports that Hornick was shocked to learn he was issued a ticket and accused of violating a borough ordinance on the public display of political signs. After his flags were vandalized or ripped down by people repeatedly, he thought the police would be focused instead on the vandals. He was wrong:

“Here I am looking for the cops to capture these people and instead, here they come and give me a ticket for my freedom of expression,” Hornick said on Thursday.

A former Long Branch firefighter, Hornick contends the ordinance doesn’t apply to him because he’s not displaying a lawn sign – he’s flying a flag, just like any sports fan would fly a flag expressing their enthusiasm for their favorite team.

But West Long Branch doesn’t see it that way. The borough attorney told police a flag is indeed considered a lawn sign under the ordinance and under previous court rulings, according to the police report Hornick provided to NJ Advance Media.

The report said borough resident Brian Hegarty – a former Democratic councilman and a distant neighbor of Hornick’s – called police on March 25 to question why his complaints to the municipal code enforcement officer about the flags resulted on no violations for Hornick.

Hornick, a Republican in a GOP-controlled town, said a police official called him that day to tell him about the potential violation and suggested that Hornick could avoid a summons by taking down his flags.

After consulting with his attorney, Hornick called police headquarters later that day and said the flags would remain in place.

“I’m not taking the flag down, and if I do 90 days in jail, I’ll do 90 days in jail,” Hornick told reporters. He vows he will continue to exercise his freedom of speech rights.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:18:39 PM

A New Jersey man faces fines or jail time for flying Donald Trump campaign flags in front of his home.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2016/04/11/new-jersey-homeowner-may-face-jail-for-flying-trump-flag/

Joe Hornick has been flying the flags since February and faces up to a $2,000 fine or 90 days in jail for allegedly violating a local ordinance that restricts posting political lawn signs more than 30 days before an election. The local NBC affiliate reports:

Joe Hornick has been flying Trump’s “Make America Great Again” flag outside his West Long Branch home on a busy corner near the Monmouth University campus for months.

But he got a ticket recently citing him for illegally posting political signage more than 30 days before an election. The New Jersey presidential primary isn’t until June 7.

“I’m not a football fan, I’m not a sports fan, but I’m surely a Donald Trump fan,” he told NBC 4 New York.

Hornick actually flies two Trump flags day and night, and lights them up when it gets dark. They’ve been ripped down five times so far.

“Let them come, let them rip those flags down because I have a warehouse on alert, and I’ll put up a flag every time they tear one down,” he said.

Hornick is ready to face a judge. If he loses the flag fight in court. Hornick is prepared to serve the sentence.

NJ.com reports that Hornick was shocked to learn he was issued a ticket and accused of violating a borough ordinance on the public display of political signs. After his flags were vandalized or ripped down by people repeatedly, he thought the police would be focused instead on the vandals. He was wrong:

“Here I am looking for the cops to capture these people and instead, here they come and give me a ticket for my freedom of expression,” Hornick said on Thursday.

A former Long Branch firefighter, Hornick contends the ordinance doesn’t apply to him because he’s not displaying a lawn sign – he’s flying a flag, just like any sports fan would fly a flag expressing their enthusiasm for their favorite team.

But West Long Branch doesn’t see it that way. The borough attorney told police a flag is indeed considered a lawn sign under the ordinance and under previous court rulings, according to the police report Hornick provided to NJ Advance Media.

The report said borough resident Brian Hegarty – a former Democratic councilman and a distant neighbor of Hornick’s – called police on March 25 to question why his complaints to the municipal code enforcement officer about the flags resulted on no violations for Hornick.

Hornick, a Republican in a GOP-controlled town, said a police official called him that day to tell him about the potential violation and suggested that Hornick could avoid a summons by taking down his flags.

After consulting with his attorney, Hornick called police headquarters later that day and said the flags would remain in place.

“I’m not taking the flag down, and if I do 90 days in jail, I’ll do 90 days in jail,” Hornick told reporters. He vows he will continue to exercise his freedom of speech rights.

Is this still America?

Rizla2345

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

Is this still America? That´s a very good question indeed. The guy flies a flag saying Make America Great Again and he faces jail for it. Bizarro times.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

You agree now and yet you had a nice looking   Smiley   when you made that post. You agreed with her then and still. You cannot be for the machine and against it. You can't serve two masters.

It was just a smiley face, nothing more nothing less Smiley

The problem I find on this board is that some people (not necessarily you) assume that Trump criticism = Hillary supporter. I'm not a big fan of hers tbh, I support some of Obama's policies (healthcare etc) but can still appreciate he's another war criminal like Bush and Clinton.

Always seen the Democrats as the lesser evil which is probably why I tend to side with them on some issues.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rizla2345

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:35:42 PM

This probably means War.

On April 19th the AIIP, the new Chinese SWIFT bank goes online and this completely bypasses the dollar for all international trade.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:22:11 PM

Oh, wait. And he's Not SAYING THE same thing about radical Muslim sympathizer, Obama?

Give me a break.

Hang on a minute there Spendulus. Obama has killed hundreds of Muslims with drone attacks alone, now if that's showing sympathy I would not like to piss him off.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:48:39 PM

This probably means War.

On April 19th the AIIP, the new Chinese SWIFT bank goes online and this completely bypasses the dollar for all international trade.

If it's not against the law, then it would be ok right?
After all it is just an alternative, and is independent from other financial companies.
No one can do a thing about it, I actually think its good for getting away from the biggest ponzi ever.

And its gone.
Rizla2345

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:52:30 PM

This probably means War.

After all it is just an alternative, and is independent from other financial companies.
No one can do a thing about it, I actually think its good for getting away from the biggest ponzi ever.

It´s a threat to the dollar and this sometimes means war. People have for instance tried to sell oil for other currencies and this has brought total catastrophe upon them.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:57:31 PM

This probably means War.

It´s a threat to the dollar and this sometimes means war. People have for instance tried to sell oil for other currencies and this has brought total catastrophe upon them.

The dollar cannot be number one currency all the time, who do they think they are.
I wish Saddam would have traded his oil using the dinar now, before the U.S. found out.
But he opened his mouth and paid the ultimate price, no one will go to war with China imo.

Isn't this off topic? Or will Trump have his say on this?

And its gone.
Rizla2345

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:01:23 PM

This probably means War.

The dollar cannot be number one currency all the time, who do they think they are.
I wish Saddam would have traded his oil using the dinar now, before the U.S. found out.
But he opened his mouth and paid the ultimate price, no one will go to war with China imo.

Sorry, I thought that other people here might be interested in this information.

The dumbest question on the internet: Why is this news? I´m not interested in it.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:07:09 PM

This probably means War.

Sorry, I thought that other people here might be interested in this information.

The dumbest question on the internet: Why is this news? I´m not interested in it.

Yes people are interested its cool, and it was also predicted.
https://www.corbettreport.com/chinas-swift-alternative-and-the-engineered-death-of-the-dollar/

And its gone.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:04:34 PM

This probably means War.

It is a very good subject that needs its own thread.

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:28:44 AM

Poor Trump..

Colorado just handed all 34 delegates to Cruz without a vote...

I don't like Trump, but that's beat up... Where is the democracy?

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmVvqK9TbY
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:57:20 AM

Poor Trump..

Colorado just handed all 34 delegates to Cruz without a vote...

I don't like Trump, but that's beat up... Where is the democracy?

source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSmVvqK9TbY

I have been telling you your fight is against harpy clinton FIRST. She is doing the same thing with bernie...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135598.msg14495587#msg14495587

I don't have to like bernie but the system is rigged against him. Bernie will fold and ask all his supporters to vote for harpy clinton, "for the greater good", or something similar...

Rizla2345

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:02:52 AM

Trump Kids Miss Voter Deadline, So Did Millions of Other New Yorkers

Sputnik International  12:40 am

The mainstream media laughs at the apparent negligence of Donald Trump’s children in failing to register to vote, the world laughs at Americans saying voter registration deadlines six months prior to an election are democratic.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:27:52 AM

Trump Kids Miss Voter Deadline, So Did Millions of Other New Yorkers

Sputnik International  12:40 am

The mainstream media laughs at the apparent negligence of Donald Trump’s children in failing to register to vote, the world laughs at Americans saying voter registration deadlines six months prior to an election are democratic.

Yep. Democracy.

Rizla2345

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:40:27 AM

In an interview published on Monday, Donald Trump delivered a rather shocking statement when asked who he would like to have as his vice presidential candidate.

According to the front runner, he’d be willing to have Gov. John Kasich, Sen. Marco Rubio, and even Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. While many have suspected the possibility of a Trump/Kasich ticket, the possibility of Rubio or Walker comes as a big surprise.

“There are people I have in mind in terms of vice president. I just haven’t told anybody names. … I do like Marco. I do like Kasich. … I like Walker actually in a lot of ways.”...

Western Journalism
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: