Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:51:56 AM

^ so they are giving him free publicity? Don't think he is doing well because republicans don't know about his policies. They know about them and like them. Corruption, racism, attacks on press, and all the rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:54:53 AM

Nobody reads these rags anymore so they´re being forced to emulate the Onion. It seems to be sheer desperation.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:39:34 AM

Donald Trump Prefers His Steak Well Done, AKA The Worst Possible Way
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-well-done-disqualified_us_56e8267be4b065e2e3d747ce
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:11:17 AM

It should be in the bag for Trump at the end of the month. Then it´ll be mathematically impossible for Cruz to get to the required 1237 delegates. Then the dust will soon settle. They´ll accept the inevitable or risk destroying the party.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:22:22 AM

The mystery of Republican women backing sexist Trump: They’re female misogynists who’ve grown to accept oppression:
https://www.salon.com/2016/04/08/the_mystery_of_republican_women_backing_sexist_trump_theyre_female_misogynists_whove_grown_to_accept_oppression/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
galdur

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 10:27:02 AM

Maybe the mystery is that they actually listen to what he says instead of only getting information about him from garbage media and establishment sexual workers.

galdur

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:45:39 PM

NY GOP chair floats Susana Martinez as vice president

TheHill - The Hill News  by Harper Neidig 1:30 pm

"She's got a wonderful personal story, a great history as governor."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275746-ny-gop-chair-floats-susana-martinez-as-vp

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:58:22 PM

Good news for Trump, as opinion polls show a significant increase in support levels for him in two key states.

According to Fox News, Trump is leading the Pennsylvania Republican Presidential Primary with 48% of the vote. The earlier polls had his support at 37% to 39%. The same pollster put Trump's support level at 54% for the New York Republican Presidential Primary. This is very very very significant. If he gets more than 50%, he will be awarded all of the 95 delegates in NY!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-clinton-rule-empire-state.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-holds-huge-lead-in-pennsylvania-clinton-up-over-sanders.html
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:43:09 PM

Good news for Trump, as opinion polls show a significant increase in support levels for him in two key states.

According to Fox News, Trump is leading the Pennsylvania Republican Presidential Primary with 48% of the vote. The earlier polls had his support at 37% to 39%. The same pollster put Trump's support level at 54% for the New York Republican Presidential Primary. This is very very very significant. If he gets more than 50%, he will be awarded all of the 95 delegates in NY!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-clinton-rule-empire-state.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/10/fox-news-poll-trump-holds-huge-lead-in-pennsylvania-clinton-up-over-sanders.html

Yep.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Boston Globe will publish fake front page as part of tmws Ideas section, w fake headlines from a trump presidency https://t.co/T1x0XlAKMP

— Hadas Gold (@Hadas_Gold) April 9, 2016

Politico reports:

The main story includes mentions of an Attorney General Chris Christie, and Fox News’ Megyn Kelly tweeting from a bar because she’s been placed on a White House black list.

Other stories on the fake front page include “U.S. soldiers refuse orders to kill ISIS families” and details such as new libel laws targeting “absolute scum” in the press. Another story is about how Trump had offended the Chinese first lady by naming his new dog after her.

An editor’s note at the bottom of the page explains why the paper chose to create it.

“This is Donald Trump’s America. What you read on this page is what might happen if the GOP frontrunner can put his ideas into practice, his words into action. Many Americans might find this vision appealing, but the Globe’s editorial board finds it deeply troubling,” the editor’s note reads.

I'm okay with Megan Kelly working in a bar.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:17:42 PM

Boston Globe will publish fake front page as part of tmws Ideas section, w fake headlines from a trump presidency https://t.co/T1x0XlAKMP

Politico reports:

The main story includes mentions of an Attorney General Chris Christie, and Fox News’ Megyn Kelly tweeting from a bar because she’s been placed on a White House black list.

Other stories on the fake front page include “U.S. soldiers refuse orders to kill ISIS families” and details such as new libel laws targeting “absolute scum” in the press. Another story is about how Trump had offended the Chinese first lady by naming his new dog after her.

An editor’s note at the bottom of the page explains why the paper chose to create it.

“This is Donald Trump’s America. What you read on this page is what might happen if the GOP frontrunner can put his ideas into practice, his words into action. Many Americans might find this vision appealing, but the Globe’s editorial board finds it deeply troubling,” the editor’s note reads.

I'm okay with Megan Kelly working in a bar.

I'm okay with Megan Kelly bar top dancing.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

What's really interesting about that fake front page is that it can be interpreted in one of two ways:

1. A bunch of outraged or scared liberals subtly egging-on their fellow to visit even more trouble for Trump;
2. A bunch of plush-pots clutching their peals and throwing a well-heeled conniption fit.

Throw the two together, and you get a picture of Boston-Globe-type liberals that are a lot like a certain kind of Tory. They not only castigate the interloper (Mr. Trump) as a wrecker, but they also subtly suggest that they'll run guard for and protect their "lower orders" if said lowers mix it up with the supporters of the interloper.

(I have an odd clip in my mind, which features a Tory toff telling a room of soccer hooligans, "'Ave at 'em, boys! I and my peers will make it clear that you are doing so for Queen and Country") 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:26:29 PM

What's really interesting about that fake front page is that it can be interpreted in one of two ways:

1. A bunch of outraged or scared liberals subtly egging-on their fellow to visit even more trouble for Trump;
2. A bunch of plush-pots clutching their peals and throwing a well-heeled conniption fit.

Throw the two together, and you get a picture of Boston-Globe-type liberals that are a lot like a certain kind of Tory. They not only castigate the interloper (Mr. Trump) as a wrecker, but they also subtly suggest that they'll run guard for and protect their "lower orders" if said lowers mix it up with the supporters of the interloper.

(I have an odd clip in my mind, which features a Tory toff telling a room of soccer hooligans, "'Ave at 'em, boys! I and my peers will make it clear that you are doing so for Queen and Country") 

If only the image of TRUMP could help them sell more dead trees...

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:17:58 PM

Cool

The last time I reached for a newspaper I was doing touch up work on my car. Printed news media, another one for the trash bin of history.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:46:58 AM

Cool

The last time I reached for a newspaper I was doing touch up work on my car. Printed news media, another one for the trash bin of history.
Wait...newspapers?

They still around?
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:57:36 AM

I actually can't stand Donald. When I watched an interview of him, he said how his dad gave him "a small loan of a million dollars" and I honestly wanted to choke him. I've never been more annoyed in my entire life...that is the most nonsensical comment I've ever heard. 1 million dollars is a lot of money. It's clear he wastes money if he thinks 1 million dollars is small. He would not make a great president, but he would be a fun president to watch the antics of.

Is it a waste to turn 1 million into billions?
But he probably didn't do that. And if he did, it's crap money. For example, a lot of people on YouTube make money from being aggressively annoying and provocative trolls, but does that mean they're contributing positively to society...?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 12:59:18 AM

Cool

Wait...newspapers?

They still around?

My neighbor, a berniebot, he was still using them... Until he finally switched to Charmin toilet paper he stole from his other neighbor...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:04:44 AM

I actually can't stand Donald. When I watched an interview of him, he said how his dad gave him "a small loan of a million dollars" and I honestly wanted to choke him. I've never been more annoyed in my entire life...that is the most nonsensical comment I've ever heard. 1 million dollars is a lot of money. It's clear he wastes money if he thinks 1 million dollars is small. He would not make a great president, but he would be a fun president to watch the antics of.

But he probably didn't do that. And if he did, it's crap money. For example, a lot of people on YouTube make money from being aggressively annoying and provocative trolls, but does that mean they're contributing positively to society...?

Grin

That's... priceless. The ignorance is deep.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 01:09:51 AM

Yes building homes and businesses, not at all contributing positively to society  Roll Eyes

What has Barak Obama contributed to society before he was in politics? "community organizing"? That is sure to get the economy back on track.
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 01:16:10 AM

Oh great. Now the die hard Trump fans come to attack. Listen up, I desperately want some real hard proof that Donald is a good man. He went and said he's okay with objectifying women, says it's okay that Mexicans should be deported and implies Muslims are terrorists. It's like he's completely trying to justify everything that's just wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: