Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572418 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:47:16 AM

Who can explain me all this desire to Trump to be President when he have all he want? Who can explain this his great desire for such kind of power from what he doesn't understand nothing because was totally out of its previous interest and as such without the needed experience to do the things as it is necessary?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:06:02 AM

Trump doesn't even try to win, he is just part of the hillary's campaign to destroy real republican candidates  Smiley

By real republican candidate, you mean RINOs such as Jeb Bush and Ben Carson? No. They are not real republican candidates. They are just the nominees of the establishment faction of the Republican party. They don't command the support from the grassroots republican activists. IMO, Jeb Bush is a part of the hillary's campaign to destroy real republican candidates.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:36:00 PM

Who can explain me all this desire to Trump to be President when he have all he want? Who can explain this his great desire for such kind of power from what he doesn't understand nothing because was totally out of its previous interest and as such without the needed experience to do the things as it is necessary?

Amazingly I think this is part of his appeal.  He's rich and already has his own jet.  Being president isn't a big upgrade for him like it would be most anyone else.  He uses this to make the case that he'd be less influenced by special interests, which are a big problem in the USA, esentially legal corruption as oxymoronic as that sounds.

I had dismissed Trump out of hand earlier and that was a mistake.  It's clear that he has really tapped into a lot of people's feelings and it is fun to watch him take down arrogant news "personalities".  On immigration he's the only one calling for enforcing the current law and is getting better at drawing distinctions between people in the US illegally versus immigrants, which of course, everyone in the US is descended from.

Trump is also telling people they've been lied to for years, which I've come to conclude is basically true, and tells them that they are great and smart and with him can make the USA great again.  Compare that to how Obama acted in response to last year's Ferguson shoothings where he suggested many americans are racist, and often seems to suggest most americans are not very intelligent.  Sorry dude.

Trump may be a superficial egotistical blow hard and something of a bully.  But he's entertaining to watch, isn't part of the establishment that has mislead the US population about its long term fiscal situation, may actually be able to get some infrastructure built, and it's not like any of the other candidates are lacking in the ego department.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:16:22 PM

Amazingly I think this is part of his appeal.  He's rich and already has his own jet.  Being president isn't a big upgrade for him like it would be most anyone else.  He uses this to make the case that he'd be less influenced by special interests, which are a big problem in the USA, esentially legal corruption as oxymoronic as that sounds.

The advantage with Trump is that his wealth is known to everyone and he doesn't have to hide it, unlike the case with Hillary Clinton. Hillary claims that she is broke, and still for every speech, she charges around a quarter of a million dollars in hard cash. I am yet to find out how can someone, who earns $250,000 in an hour can be broke and poor.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:47:12 PM

This is a joke, right?  We currently have demonstrably the most inexperienced and incapable President in American history.  What, a bit in the Senate and that's it?  A bit of half time lecturing at a university?  Obama never EVEN HAD A FULL TIME JOB.

Don't make me  laugh.  There are enough similarities between running business and industry and government that Trump should do okay on this score. 
cheetahman333

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:37:09 PM

Government is trash exactly because it's run by people who've never had to conform to a bottom line. It's run by people who've never had to concern themselves with actually earning the money they spend. That's why they give it so liberally to some illegal inmigrant criminal invader so easily after they take it from the taxes of the people. I used to work for local government and its a pile of trash.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:08:44 PM

Who can explain me all this desire to 0bama to be President when he have all he want? Who can explain this his great desire for such kind of power from what he doesn't understand nothing because was totally out of its previous interest and as such without the needed experience to do the things as it is necessary?

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Q: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?
A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.
FULL QUESTION
When I was in law school, I addressed all of my course instructors as "professors," regardless of their rank or formal position in the school academic hierarchy (tenured professor, assistant professor, adjunct professor, lecturer, etc.). Was Obama exaggerating or factually wrong in referring to himself as a "constitutional law professor" at the University of Chicago Law School even though his official title was lecturer?
FULL ANSWER
Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution." A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Recently, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

Singer (March 27): Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as “a constitutional law professor” out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title. And I think anyone, if you ask anyone in academia the distinction between a professor who has tenure and an instructor that does not, you’ll find that there is … you’ll get quite an emotional response.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-constitutional-law-professor/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anything true about 0bama's life before becoming a US president? You do not need to answer that question...

Trump's life is an open book. Love him. Hate him. WYSIWYG

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:22:47 PM

Who can explain me all this desire to 0bama to be President when he have all he want? Who can explain this his great desire for such kind of power from what he doesn't understand nothing because was totally out of its previous interest and as such without the needed experience to do the things as it is necessary?

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Q: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?
A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.
FULL QUESTION
When I was in law school, I addressed all of my course instructors as "professors," regardless of their rank or formal position in the school academic hierarchy (tenured professor, assistant professor, adjunct professor, lecturer, etc.). Was Obama exaggerating or factually wrong in referring to himself as a "constitutional law professor" at the University of Chicago Law School even though his official title was lecturer?
FULL ANSWER
Sen. Obama, who has taught courses in constitutional law at the University of Chicago, has regularly referred to himself as "a constitutional law professor," most famously at a March 30, 2007, fundraiser when he said, "I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution." A spokesman for the Republican National Committee immediately took exception to Obama’s remarks, pointing out that Obama’s title at the University of Chicago was "senior lecturer" and not "professor."

Recently, Hillary Clinton’s campaign has picked up on this charge. In a March 27 conference call with reporters, Clinton spokesman Phil Singer claimed:

Singer (March 27): Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as “a constitutional law professor” out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title. And I think anyone, if you ask anyone in academia the distinction between a professor who has tenure and an instructor that does not, you’ll find that there is … you’ll get quite an emotional response.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/obama-a-constitutional-law-professor/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there anything true about 0bama's life before becoming a US president? You do not need to answer that question...

Trump's life is an open book. Love him. Hate him. WYSIWYG

Cool

Hell, no he wasn't a "Professor."  A "Lecturer" is the lowest of the low, anyone with the right degrees working full time can go teach one or two night classes, get paid almost nothing, maybe have an interesting time. 

But in Obama's case, he held the crap little part time job, and didn't have the full time job.

Starting to get it, folks?

An incompetent Community Organizer is in fact a Community Disorganizer.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 08:42:05 PM

On immigration he's the only one calling for enforcing the current law and is getting better at drawing distinctions between people in the US illegally versus immigrants, which of course, everyone in the US is descended from.

Not really. Wink

What is being done to Trump in US now? If the kind and amount of black PR against a presidential candidate that I observe now happened in Russian, that candidate would be guaranteed to have people's sympathy and top ratings.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:20:08 PM

‘Pendulum Factor’ could land Trump in White House

If you’re having trouble understanding the phenomenal rise of Donald Trump, buck up — you’re not alone. Even political pros are dumbfounded.

They were shocked when the reality-TV star and businessman first grabbed the lead in national GOP polls. Now they’re double shocked as he soars in primary states, grabbing a 24-point lead in New Hampshire and a 15-point lead in South Carolina.

In one survey, Trump more than doubled his favorability ratings among Republicans in a single month, from 20 percent to 52 percent. The Hill newspaper called the turnaround “political magic” and the poll’s director, Patrick Murray of Monmouth University, called it ­“astounding.”

“That defies any rule in presidential politics that I’ve ever seen,” Murray told The Hill.

Other pollsters made similar comments, but a closer look shows an explanation. I call it the Pendulum Factor.

It reflects the fact that the legacy of each president includes the political climate he leaves behind. In plain English, Barack Obama’s most ­important failures as a leader begat Donald Trump’s success.

A favorable legacy among voters generally means the public wants more of the same in the next president. The clearest example is that Vice President George H.W. Bush succeeded Ronald Reagan in 1988, an election widely regarded as Reagan’s third term.

On the other hand, George W. Bush narrowly defeated Vice President Al Gore in 2000, a disputed election that was nonetheless seen as a repudiation of the scandal-scarred Bill Clinton era.

The pendulum swung back again when Obama followed Bush, who left office with wars in Iraq and ­Afghanistan unsettled and the economy cratering and jobs vanishing.

With Obama’s poll numbers ­underwater, the country wants change again. And Trump is the ultimate Un-Obama candidate, especially in style and attitude.

A telling example of the chasm between them involves the speech Obama gave in Berlin in July 2008. Still a senator, he called himself “a fellow citizen of the world.”

The crowd of 200,000 gathered near the Brandenburg Gate correctly sensed a turning point in America’s relationship with the world, and roared its approval.

Seven years later, the citizen of the world has made a mess of things. From the rise of Islamic State to the horrific slaughters in Syria and the immigration chaos at home, along with the unchecked aggression of China, Russia and now Iran, Obama’s appeasement and blame-America approach are having disastrous consequences.

All the Western democracies are rattled, and their politics are scrambled by nervous and unhappy publics. The United States is not immune, but the unique culture of American exceptionalism, which Obama never embraced, is alive and well in many hearts. If there is anything most Americans hate more than war, it is seeing the country ­behaving like a weakling and being pushed around.

Trump is scoring as the perceived antidote. You cannot imagine him going to Germany and proclaiming himself a “citizen of the world.” The slogan on his hat says, “Make America Great Again,” and he summarized his message as, “We’re not gonna take it anymore!” Subtle he’s not.

Pat Buchanan, a former GOP presidential candidate, says Trump represents a “new nationalism.”
In truth, Trump’s ideas are as old as the country. He vows that America will not be cowed with him in the White House — and many people obviously believe him.

He talks of building a wall on the southern border and forcing Mexico to pay for it. He talks about deporting illegal immigrants and stopping the waves of “anchor babies.”

He promises to get tough with China, to push back against Putin’s aggression, and to squeeze Iran — and everywhere to negotiate better deals than Obama. Trump would put America first and his bombastic personality helps persuade people he means it.

Just as you can’t imagine Trump echoing Obama’s soft internationalism, you can’t imagine Obama echoing Trump’s muscular nationalism.

That’s not to deny their similarities. Both have thin skins and zero patience for dissent. Obama tries to govern through executive orders and it’s easy to envision a President Trump doing the same. A supporter calls Trump the “Obama for the right.”

If so, the cover of a German magazine that greeted Obama in 2008 also fits Trump. Stern magazine featured Obama’s picture with the words: “Savior — or demagogue?”

The pendulum doesn’t stop in the middle.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/29/pendulum-factor-could-land-trump-in-white-house/

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:59:00 PM

On immigration he's the only one calling for enforcing the current law and is getting better at drawing distinctions between people in the US illegally versus immigrants, which of course, everyone in the US is descended from.

Not really. Wink

Yes really.  They migrated across the Bering Strait!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:34:24 AM

It might be fun playing the Trump game for awhile. But get your "Dump Trump" banners ready.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:36:54 AM

Not really. Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:48:44 AM

It might be fun playing the Trump game for awhile. But get your "Dump Trump" banners ready.

Smiley

Be creative, don't let someone else do it for you. Do eet!

Not even president yet and people are already making a fortune selling trump pinatas...

Smiley

Donald Trump piñatas hard to find in Sonoma County

The Donald Trump piñata — difficult to find at your local Latino supermarket or party store — is becoming a hot fiesta accessory.

But those who are searching for the hollow cardboard figure, complete with a crepe- paper comb-over, are not who you might think.

“I thought they would sell more with Hispanics, but it’s mostly Anglos,” said Andrea Zepeda, whose family owns Dulceria Las Tapatias in southwest Santa Rosa. “I don’t even know why Anglos would want it more than Hispanics.”

Across the Bay Area, Trump piñatas are selling almost as fast as they’re placed on store shelves. The ones sold at Dulceria Las Tapatias on Sebastopol Road come from Los Angeles, via San Francisco, Zepeda said. By the time the vendor gets to Santa Rosa he only has a few left, she said.

Trump, who is leading in national polls among registered Republican voters, has become extremely unpopular among Latinos, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. The poll found that Trump’s favorable rating was minus-51 percent among Latinos. In contrast, other GOP candidates had favorable ratings that ranged from plus-7 percent for Ted Cruz to plus-11 percent for Jeb Bush.

Pundits point to Trump’s unapologetic crusade against the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, and his now infamous claim that Mexico is sending drugs, criminals and “rapists” across the border.

Zepeda assumed local Latinos would be first in line to buy the Trump piñatas. The Los Angeles vendor brought only five Trump piñatas. Four were purchased by white customers and the fifth, which sold Friday afternoon, was bought by a Latino man.

The piñatas, which stand about 3 feet tall, depict Trump in a black suit with a red power tie. His arms extend outward and unruly, yellow crepe-paper hair billows upward.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/4403363-181/donald-trump-pi%C3%B1atas-hard-to

-------------------------------------------
 Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:49:16 AM

Trump: U.S. Treats Illegal Aliens Better Than Veterans

On Saturday, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said illegal immigrants are treated better than Wounded Warriors and veterans in America.

Speaking in Nashville at a National Federation of Republican Assemblies event, Trump said that “illegal immigrants, in many cases–not in all cases, but in many cases–are treated better than our veterans, who are the greatest people we have.” Trump spoke about some of the horrors veterans have had to face in accessing basic medical care and services and vowed that veterans would be treated like first-class citizens under a Trump administration.

After mentioning that illegal immigrants and DREAMers were protesting outside of the event, Trump asked, “What about our children?… Why can’t our children that are in the country… Why can’t they be the dreamers?”

Trump added, “nobody ever talks about them… we talk about the DREAMERs… we talk about the illegal immigrants, who, by the way, are treated better than the vets.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/donald-trump-u-s-treats-illegals-better-than-vets/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:28:03 PM

Planning the coming “Trump takedown”

Among the various Sunday shows this weekend there was a rather ominous segment which took place during John King’s Inside Politics panel on CNN. They were going around the table ferreting out the inside baseball aspects of the campaign which the various panelists were following, and when the inevitable subject of The Donald came up, a devious sounding plan arose for discussion. Since nobody is still sure “what to do about Trump” without burning their fingers on the stove, (more on that in a minute) there is talk of some sort of anonymous, clean hands plot to begin hitting him in a way where he can’t very easily strike back. (CNN)

And now, after weeks of assuming his support would be fleeting, there is a debate about how to take aim at Trump — and just who should finance such an effort.

CNN’s Maeve Reston noted that most GOP strategists see risks in having the attacks come from the other candidates or their directly affiliated super PACs. So, she reports, there is conversation about what other group might raise money for anti-Trump TV ads.

“There are a lot of donors out there who see it as much too dangerous, obviously, for the candidates, or their allied super PACs, to go after Trump,” said Reston. “So they’re looking to more establishment PACs to potentially take him down in post-Labor Day ads.”

Of course, nobody is going on the record to say precisely who is pushing the idea or offering specifics for who might handle the funding for a massive, anti-Trump television blitz, but it might not be too hard to guess. Assuming this is in the works you might see groups along the lines of the Conservative Victory Project (an offshoot of American Crossroads) or perhaps even the Chamber of Commerce funneling cash into an effort to undermine Trump. But it’s worth remembering that, in reality, none of these organizations operate in a vacuum when it comes to the established power structure in Washington and inside the GOP. There are big names who are not officially tied to any of them but obviously have some direct and influential input into their decision making process.

That brings us back to the initial question I indicated above. As a starting point, let’s just acknowledge for the bazillionth time that we’re not playing softball here and there are going to be some sharp elbows thrown. Fair enough. Everyone has their own preferences in terms of candidates and policy and we can all back who we wish. But at some point in the process reality has to begin to set in.

I suppose the point I’m trying to make here is that things are still fluid today and a lot can happen between now and, say… March. But Trump’s numbers are not some isolated aberration in a couple of remote boondocks. The guy is way, way out in front in not only the early states and the swing states, but nationally as well. Sure, that might change as the race ages and people begin dropping out, but it also may not. And if it’s not Trump, what if it’s Carson? (Currently running a very strong second in many locations.) What if – horror of horrors – the show ponies selected by the powers that be simply aren’t acceptable to enough of your voters this cycle and you’re stuck with somebody you can’t keep on a leash?

The bottom line is that healthy competition is fine. Any candidate who can’t take the heat should get out of the race. But if our GOP powerbrokers continue these sort of attacks well after the nation’s Republican primary voters have begun weighing in on a large scale in a different direction, that’s not just counterproductive… it’s insulting. You may have forgotten what your job actually is in that case. The only people who get to make the final decision are your voters who support and make up the party. If you insist on trying to torpedo their choice after they’ve spoken then you really need to get out of this business and go home.

Trump may not wind up being the leader for the nomination going into the convention, but at this point you have to concede the possibility that he might be. And if he is, it will be long past the time when you need to stop worrying over “what to do about Trump” and start figuring out how you’re going to get him elected.

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/08/31/planning-the-coming-trump-takedown/comment-page-1/#comments

--------------------------------------
Karl rove...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:33:28 PM

The Monmouth University Poll of likely Iowa Republican caucusgoers finds Ben Carson and Donald Trump tied for the top spot. This marks the first time since July 26 that a poll in any of the first four nominating states has not shown Trump with a nominal lead. Not surprisingly, given the top two contenders in the poll, most Iowa Republicans prefer someone without a traditional political pedigree. At this early stage, though, the vast majority of voters say their eventual support could go to one of several other candidates in spite of their current preference.

When Iowa Republicans are asked who they would support in their local caucus, Ben Carson (23%) and Donald Trump (23%) tie for the top spot. The next tier of candidates includes Carly Fiorina (10%) and Ted Cruz (9%), followed by Scott Walker (7%), Jeb Bush (5%), John Kasich (4%), Marco Rubio (4%), and Rand Paul (3%). The last two Iowa caucus victors, Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum, each garner 2% of the vote. None of the other six candidates included in the poll register more than 1% support.

“These results mark a significant shake-up in the leaderboard from Monmouth’s Iowa poll taken before the first debate,” said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute in West Long Branch, NJ. “Carson and, to a lesser extent, Fiorina have surged, while Walker has faded into the background.”

http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/85775b52-ec99-4ad3-bbee-14826bdf86e5.pdf

---------------------------------------------------
I have no idea how far Trump will go... I know were bush is not going... It is not up. 5%? Then when they will start the attack ads... maybe down another 2%?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:03:19 PM

“WHY THE DOGS OF HELL HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED ON DONALD TRUMP”

Some people are getting very nervous, including Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few. And I know why.

I wrote a book titled “The Murder of the Middle Class” about the unholy conspiracy between big government, big business and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it’s in all of their interests to protect one another. It’s one for all and all for one. It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich — everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies.

But for once, the powerful socialist cabal and the corrupt crony capitalists are scared. I’ve never seen them this outraged, this vicious, this motivated or this coordinated. Never in all my years in politics have I seen anything like the way the mad dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. When white supremacist David Duke ran for governor of Louisiana , even he wasn’t treated with this kind of outrage, vitriol and disrespect. When a known fraud, scam artist, and tax cheat like Al Sharpton ran for president, I never saw anything remotely close to this. The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened like never before.

Why? Duke was never going to win. Sharpton was never going to win. Ron Paul was never going to win. Ross Perot was never going to win as a third-party candidate. Those candidates either didn’t have or couldn’t spare the billion dollars it takes to win the presidency. But Donald Trump can self-fund that amount tomorrow and still have another billion left over to pour into the last two-week stretch run before Election Day. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business and political elite understand that Trump is no joke. He could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. No, this is a coordinated conspiracy led by President Barack Obama himself. Obama himself is making the phone calls and giving the orders; he’s the ultimate intimidator who plays by the rules of Chicago thug politics.

Why is this so important to Obama? It’s because most of the other politicians are part of the “old boys club.” They talk big, but in the end they won’t change a thing. Why? They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations and multinational corporations like Big Pharma or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock, stock and barrel by foreigners like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary with their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But there’s one man — and only one man — who isn’t beholden to anyone. There’s one man who doesn’t need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teachers union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the bar association to fund his campaign.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slave masters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why John Boehner and Mitch McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet has never tried to defund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal executive action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right?

Well, first, I’d guess many key Republicans are being bribed.

Second, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs, or secretly gay, or stealing taxpayer money, the National Security Agency knows everything. Ask former House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The government even knew he was withdrawing large sums of his own money from his own bank account. Trust me: The NSA, the SEC, the IRS and all the other three-letter government agencies are watching every Republican political leader. They know everything.

Third, many Republicans are petrified of being called “racists.” So they are scared to ever criticize Obama or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment.

Fourth, why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a “good boy,” you’ve got a $5 million-per-year lobbying job waiting. The big-money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose, they win.

But Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice, cozy relationship between big government, big media and big business. All the rules are out the window if Trump wins the presidency. The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides — but not Trump.

Remember: Trump is the guy who publicly questioned Obama’s birth certificate. He questioned Obama’s college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university. Now, he’s doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He’s questioning our relationship with Mexico; questioning why the border is wide open; questioning why no wall has been built across the border; questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes yet are not deported; and questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question.

I’m certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion.

Trump will ask if Obamacare’s architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. He will ask if Obama himself committed fraud when he said, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.”

Trump will investigate Obama’s widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama’s college records.

Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election.

How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Obama, the multinational corporations and the media need to stop this. They recognize this could get out of control. If left unchecked telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Trump could wake a sleeping giant.

Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Trump would dare to prosecute. He will not hesitate. Once Trump gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customers’ money.   

Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails, or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while secretary of state, or for “misplacing” $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled.

The Obama crime family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved — just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House. Who knows what Trump will do on Day 2?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump.

http://www.coachisright.com/why-the-dogs-of-hell-have-been-unleashed-on-donald-trump/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:01:32 PM

Not really. Wink

You guys got that all wrong.  Our Indians migrated across the Bering Strait and are the original settlers of Russia and China.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:57:08 PM

Not really. Wink

You guys got that all wrong.  Our Indians migrated across the Bering Strait and are the original settlers of Russia and China.

Yep. That's why the oldest fossil hominid ever found is called Eкaтepинa Kwong...

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: