Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572433 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:18:46 PM

BYE BYE TRUMP!!!

Donald Trump Accused of Rape in Federal Court Lawsuit
The assaults are alleged to have taken place at the home of billionaire and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-accused-rape-federal-court-lawsuit

"Up Like Trump" has a whole new -- and bad -- meaning!!

Wake up people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026037.msg15311111#msg15311111

Are you supporting harpy rodent clinton?

Smiley

Both can be killed, never settle for the least evil. Carson is good, many other name. So a few lives are nothing. We are speaking about the survival of the United States as an independent nation.

Now about this majestic link here is my take away. It's very bad (bringing children in the us is very stupid, long live the Shanghai defense pact were child molesters, rapists and exploiters are executed and treated like toxic meat once their organs are extracted and sold.

Highlights from the article
A new lawsuit filed in Manhattan Federal Court alleges that Donald Trump repeatedly raped a 13-year-old girl a little over 20 years ago. According to the now-adult woman’s filing, the sexual assaults took place at parties held by Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire former hedge funder who pleaded guiltyin 2008 to charges involving soliciting sex from underage girls as young as 14

Epstein—who was alleged to have preyed on dozens of underage girls throughout the 1990s and early aughts, but was convicted on a single charge for which he served 13 months—has refuted the woman’s claims.

Trump has long admitted to being friendly with Epstein, telling New York Magazine several years ago, “I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

In 2009, Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother, testified under oath that Trump flew at least once on Epstein’s private plane, the so-called “Lolita Express,” according to Vice. (According to flight logs, so did Bill Clinton.) The site also notes that Epstein’s private phone book, of which the FBI has a copy, includes phone numbers and information for Donald Trump, along with Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia, Tony Blair, former Utah governor and Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, Senator Edward Kennedy, Henry Kissinger, and David Koch.

1) Epstein did only 13 months and you smoke some weeds looking at the Statue of Liberty and how many years you get if you are black and don't have the best lawyer of Manhattan? Fuck the USA!!!

2) trump knew Epstein and is a friend of him? Better to be friend with usama ben laden.

3) trump is proud of Epstein test for underage girls... Congrats! You are a slave to the dark side of America, you will be a tool you will say exactly what needs to be said a pure peon... Maybe it's the worst punitive measure to such a lowlife. Btw I always think that it could be my daughter or the one of Boykin or the one of the next Boykin or his sister...

4) flew on the plane with him... Guilty!

It's time for a session in Langley with a lie detector... Time to go to the bottom of this poisoning story.

What most don't accept is that this story is the worst illustration of the ravage, dishonor and putrefaction that cronyism debt fiat induce can generate...

Of course they will deny.

But what is more sad is that this alternet.org was unable to pound on their political side to clean this mess. Clinton could have executed this guy but didn't because he flew... Obama could still finish this shit real (Nsa meeting, everyone that must fall dies and then next)! What do allies like Japan think about this shit? In China NOW you can let a Japanese girl walk and she will be safe from the daughter of the Emperor to the poorest one. It's called values. Inter generational values: i.e. Admitting that shit rise among the people and that the only solution is to kill them and their associates with.

There is nothing to salvage in America. Go die. Injustice and dishonesty the 2 values of the United States of America.

Deeply disappointed but after all it's the USA. When you drink too much vodka you will have problem. Everyone warns you in Russia. McDonald's, coke and co all hide and lie...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:20:58 PM

So..... Green Party or Boycott.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

So sick of this corrupt "2 party system." 

TWO is NOT democratic, yo!!!!

WOW!!! I actually wrote "Green party"... Then deleted it and wrote libertarian party instead!

Shocked

No way I can prove it to you obviously. Next time I'll trust my instinct.

Smiley

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:25:07 PM

Green Party nominated Dr. Jill Stein in 2012 to run for POTUS.

She had enough primary votes to qualify for the debates, so what happened when she showed up to debate??

"Green Party Candidates Arrested, Shackled to Chairs For 8 Hours After Trying to Enter Hofstra Debate"

SHACKLED to a chair for 8 hours!

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/17/green_partys_jill_stein_cheri_honkala
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:41:10 PM

Green Party nominated Dr. Jill Stein in 2012 to run for POTUS.

She had enough primary votes to qualify for the debates, so what happened when she showed up to debate??

"Green Party Candidates Arrested, Shackled to Chairs For 8 Hours After Trying to Enter Hofstra Debate"

SHACKLED to a chair for 8 hours!

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/10/17/green_partys_jill_stein_cheri_honkala

Sounds like they got lucky. That debate was very boring...

Masha Sha

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:14:58 PM

there is only one man in the USA that can get to the bottom of this story: the President of Tne United States of America. Most msm media are too implicated already... This story must have far reaching tentacles in lots of boardrooms and among heavy shareholders.

However the President can't go alone. He need an allied (of course Obama is innocent on that because he is black and those guys are fundamentally racists to commit their acts... So the only one who can be accused of every thing but that is in his ranch in Texas. This is the only solution because I am sure it goes too in the highest office of the via/fib/pentagon... It's too pervasive. So or Obama draft the crazy Texan and go for a massive clean up (and forget his hubris of wanting to remove the second amendment) or it will be a very good last opportunity to change something important and bring real justice.

But of course it's easier and safer to watch basketball on teevee...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:15:15 AM

there is only one man in the USA that can get to the bottom of this story: the President of Tne United States of America. Most msm media are too implicated already... This story must have far reaching tentacles in lots of boardrooms and among heavy shareholders.

However the President can't go alone. He need an allied (of course Obama is innocent on that because he is black and those guys are fundamentally racists to commit their acts... So the only one who can be accused of every thing but that is in his ranch in Texas. This is the only solution because I am sure it goes too in the highest office of the via/fib/pentagon... It's too pervasive. So or Obama draft the crazy Texan and go for a massive clean up (and forget his hubris of wanting to remove the second amendment) or it will be a very good last opportunity to change something important and bring real justice.

Well, you got some crazy talk there and a lean a bit too far on solving problems by way of killing, which in my experience is like political revolutions, the results are never what you think they will be.

But now, this talk about the crazy Texan, I assume you mean "Miss me YET?" Bush.

So, can an ex President run as a VP?

Some how I find that thought amusing.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Well, you got some crazy talk there and a lean a bit too far on solving problems by way of killing, which in my experience is like political revolutions, the results are never what you think they will be.

But now, this talk about the crazy Texan, I assume you mean "Miss me YET?" Bush.

As if!  Even Trump called the Bush War on Iraq a mistake.

NOBODY misses Bush 1, 2 or !
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

As if!  Even Trump called the Bush War on Iraq a mistake.

NOBODY misses Bush 1, 2 or !
And that lays it all out quite nicely. 

You only like Democrats.

But we knew that.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:49:03 AM

Can you even read my last 2-3 comments before labeling me please?

I don't believe in DemoCrypts....or ReBloodlicans.
Masha Sha

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:13:57 AM

So it's a globalist rich individuals network... I am curious to know how many copies of the black book of Alfredo Rodriguez (the butler of Epstein) are in circulation. I mean with this little booklet you have the who is who of the west... So of course they killed him. But before the fsb and Chinese groups were able to take it?

The unofficial version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSz2iCMocis

The edited:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-andrew-sex-allegations-jeffrey-epsteins-butler-alfredo-rodriguez-who-stole-tell-all-black-9962307.html

On a personal note all the people in the lists must be tracked meticulously while in China. They are the typical foreigners troublemakers. I don't say keep an eye but be ready to remove all situation were their addictions may take the best of them. To be polite.

So it explain the problem that trump has with mexicans... But what he didn't get is that this network fall meant the equivalent of a revolution in the west and isreal. In short it would have been a great opportunity to restore the west on a sound path. But alas like certainly a few directors of the various us intelligence are in deep... It resulted in 9.11. When they spend their time hidding their dicks from their colleagues... Of course they missed 9.11.

This is a classical structural problem of management that China had many times to face in history. One think in common it's never a good time to purge the admin from its bad elements, however as long as it's possible (meaning the ennemies) aren't at the gate the only time is now. Like removing a wood nail from a finger better now before it infect the whole body.

Or another one, remove the spider from thy home before she lays eggs.

Poor westerners and Israelis... Knowing that their kids could be raped by their so called oligarchs and they would only get 13 months in jail. I think every thin is said about it. There is no way to stop the western collapse. The only thing is that it doesn't contaminate China... Like the fumes of 9.11.

Edit: btw I read a little bit of news and never heard about the black book... Everything you need to know about the so called free press.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:05:44 PM

In November are we voting for the Republican primary candidate Trump or the general election Trump?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:16:53 PM

In November are we voting for the Republican primary candidate Trump or the general election Trump?

Yes.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:32:51 PM

Up Like Trump

Smiley

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 01:44:35 PM

Yes.

Kinda hard to vote for 2 different candidates.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

Yes.

Kinda hard to vote for 2 different candidates.

Just pick one. TRUMP #1 or TRUMP #2.
As long as you vote TRUMP.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:15:54 PM

Donald Trump's Full Anti-Hillary Clinton Speech in NYC (6-22-16)

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:57:24 PM

Exclusive: Trump Insider On
Lewandowski Firing and Future of Campaign

The Trump camp's firing of campaign manager Corey Lewandowski should help smooth the flow of information to the presumptive GOP nominee, consummate Trump insider Roger Stone exclusively disclosed on the Alex Jones Show Monday.

"You need to have the unity of command," Stone said, referring to a possible power struggle between Lewandowski and campaign chairman Paul Manafort. "A campaign cannot be a democracy; it must be a dictatorship, and all power must flow from the candidate. The candidate is the ultimate boss. The candidate has the ultimate authority and he needs to delegate that to one person, not a committee."

The Trump campaign abruptly announced it was severing ties with the campaign manager Monday, sending shockwaves throughout the political arena.

Reluctant to go into the minutiae of what may have occurred, Stone dismissed Lewandowski's firing as a major shakeup, while noting his confidence in long time fellow Republican operative Paul Manafort.

"I have every confidence in Paul Manafort's ability to guide, or help guide the Trump campaign to success – to victory. I also think you're going to have a smoother flow of information to the candidate."

Exclusive : Trump Insider On
Lewandowski Firing and Future of Campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyBDkhI-io

Read more at http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-trump-insider-on-lewandowski-firing-and-future-of-campaign/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:11:38 PM

Donald Trump's Full Anti-Hillary Clinton Speech in NYC (6-22-16)

A shorter version gets straight to the point, but yours is worth watching in full, as it is more intense.
Thanks.

Clinton 'gets rich making you poor,' Trump charges

Hillary Clinton is a liar

"I want the whole world to know, she lied in my face"

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e8b73258b2314ef7a7e6aa2e8bc7cd91/speech-trump-ramp-critique-clinton-failure

And its gone.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:40:21 PM

For God's sake we're still not over with Trump and American election?

It's like "choose how you die: gunshot Trump or HIV Clinton" xD

Anyway, I'm really amazed by one thing: the energy Trumpers put in supporting him.
Do you realize the time, money and energy you spend at trying to elect him?
Yeah sure supporting a candidate is good, I've got nothing against that. But isn't it HIS work to convince you? Here it's more like a disease spreading...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:31:33 PM

For God's sake we're still not over with Trump and American election?

It's like "choose how you die: gunshot Trump or HIV Clinton" xD

Anyway, I'm really amazed by one thing: the energy Trumpers put in supporting him.
Do you realize the time, money and energy you spend at trying to elect him?
Yeah sure supporting a candidate is good, I've got nothing against that. But isn't it HIS work to convince you? Here it's more like a disease spreading...

Better hope Trump wins because if he doesn't he might go take over France.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: