Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:51:56 AM

Don't forget, Trump is also fun Smiley. Just look at this clip during Jimmy Fallon's Interview yesterday --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Wow, I am impressed.

Earlier today I googled "Trump contribute."

Google gave me back a bunch of pages of sleazy lying articles about how bad Trump was.  Like one about how a Canadian muslim donated to his campaign and how wrong that was.  (Obama got $92 million in foreign donations and the media never said a thing about how wrong that was.)  And Trump is returning that donation.

I started out intending to do $150, but after getting angry at the Google corruption nonsense i did two thousand.

Fuck the bastards.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:10:06 AM

Gotta respect a man for putting his money where his mouth is.

No worries:  there's just as much cr*p out there about Hillary.

Of course most of it is true.

#Parkinsons
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:41:22 AM

Gotta respect a man for putting his money where his mouth is.

No worries:  there's just as much cr*p out there about Hillary.

Of course most of it is true.

#Parkinsons

Really.

You be the judge.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=contribution+trump&t=ffsb&ia=news

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=contribution+hillary&t=ffsb&ia=web

Assholes.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:48:23 AM

duckduckgo is not exactly Google-worthy, LOL

Obama / Romney got so ugly, I didn't think another election could ever get worse.

Trump & Clinton have taken this game to Warp Speed nastiness, with the "media" working hard to make it even uglier, as @Spendulus points out.

I don't think one is getting more tin foil hat coverage than the other. 

There is plenty of weirdness to go around.
herrdrone

Activity: 633
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:59:52 AM

Obama / Romney got so ugly, I didn't think another election could ever get worse.

Trump & Clinton have taken this game to Warp Speed nastiness, with the "media" working hard to make it even uglier, as @Spendulus points out.

Agree, even POTUS is involved in the trash talking. Like He had nothing else better to do.

RAVENCOIN BENCHMARKS-> https://ravencoinhashrate.space/
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:21:57 PM

Well,let us check.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=trump+contribution

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=hillary+contribution

Appears that the results are definitely skewed toward a positive link sent on Hillary, and toward a negative link set on Trump.  But not as obviously prejudiced as the duck-duck-go.

You and I are basically in agreement, though.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:43:12 PM

Well,let us check.

Appears that the results are definitely skewed toward a positive link sent on Hillary, and toward a negative link set on Trump.  But not as obviously prejudiced as the duck-duck-go.

P2P search engines have still a lot of progress to make...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:40:18 PM

Well,let us check.

Yeah I agree Masha p2p has far to go.  And now with the new legislation set to be passed during the election the ICANN registry databases will be forever under the control of different nation states...leading to the great firewall of China being implemented around the world.  Hillary said she will destroy her critics like Alex Jones and Breitbart.  Problem is she cannot do that without first having great change in the internet.  So once this legislation gets passed then she will be able to destroy them via ICANN registry redirects.  Good luck people of the world you will need it.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:08:22 PM

Well,let us check.

Yeah I agree Masha p2p has far to go.  And now with the new legislation set to be passed during the election the ICANN registry databases will be forever under the control of different nation states...leading to the great firewall of China being implemented around the world.  Hillary said she will destroy her critics like Alex Jones and Breitbart.  Problem is she cannot do that without first having great change in the internet.  So once this legislation gets passed then she will be able to destroy them via ICANN registry redirects.  Good luck people of the world you will need it.

To be effective this censorship has to be implemented in the search engines, and my examples above indicate that it is currently being done.

Control of ICANN does not matter because people can still type in the physical Internet address and/or have a downloaded list of ICANN name to Internet address.  And a search engine can provide such relations on a query.  So again, the search engine rules.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:05:43 PM

Well,let us check.

To be effective this censorship has to be implemented in the search engines, and my examples above indicate that it is currently being done.

Control of ICANN does not matter because people can still type in the physical Internet address and/or have a downloaded list of ICANN name to Internet address.  And a search engine can provide such relations on a query.  So again, the search engine rules.

Yes busting the search engines for their bias is a huge topic that needs attention. 

As for the typing in of ip numbers directly you are correct that will work...the problem is that it lowers security for the website host and most people do not know the ip address for their websites they need if they have not yet found the website.  So the search engine thing goes hand in hand with the ip registry games.  Unless you are the rare one who knows ever website you will use for the rest of your life.  Plus many web site owners do not have static ip so they do not even have a number to give their viewers that will not change.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:51:21 PM

Well,let us check.

Yes busting the search engines for their bias is a huge topic that needs attention. 

As for the typing in of ip numbers directly you are correct that will work...the problem is that it lowers security for the website host and most people do not know the ip address for their websites they need if they have not yet found the website.  So the search engine thing goes hand in hand with the ip registry games.  Unless you are the rare one who knows ever website you will use for the rest of your life.  Plus many web site owners do not have static ip so they do not even have a number to give their viewers that will not change.

The IP must be entered in when registering a website with ICANN.

Many websites have large numbers of IP addresses, such as Amazon.

What is happening right now is subtle doses of bias.  Nothing so overt that it gets noticed and creates outrage.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:28:42 PM

Well, I'm outraged!  But that's just me......
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:38:16 PM

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:49:32 PM

OK now this is VERY disturbing, because we've never seen them in the same place at the same time!!!

And they both LOVE the BOMB!!!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:22:50 PM

Well,let us check.

Appears that the results are definitely skewed toward a positive link sent on Hillary, and toward a negative link set on Trump.  But not as obviously prejudiced as the duck-duck-go.

Yeah I agree Masha p2p has far to go.  And now with the new legislation set to be passed during the election the ICANN registry databases will be forever under the control of different nation states...leading to the great firewall of China being implemented around the world.  Hillary said she will destroy her critics like Alex Jones and Breitbart.  Problem is she cannot do that without first having great change in the internet.  So once this legislation gets passed then she will be able to destroy them via ICANN registry redirects.  Good luck people of the world you will need it.

Control of ICANN does not matter because people can still type in the physical Internet address and/or have a downloaded list of ICANN name to Internet address.  And a search engine can provide such relations on a query.  So again, the search engine rules.

As for the typing in of ip numbers directly you are correct that will work...the problem is that it lowers security for the website host and most people do not know the ip address for their websites they need if they have not yet found the website.  So the search engine thing goes hand in hand with the ip registry games.  Unless you are the rare one who knows ever website you will use for the rest of your life.  Plus many web site owners do not have static ip so they do not even have a number to give their viewers that will not change.

The IP must be entered in when registering a website with ICANN.

Many websites have large numbers of IP addresses, such as Amazon.

What is happening right now is subtle doses of bias.  Nothing so overt that it gets noticed and creates outrage.

There were 14 websites that suffered immediate soft censorship within 1 minute of the internet going under title 4 jurisdiction AKA the FCC.  This was done under "net neutrality"  And it is obvious the websites were preselected for this soft censorship.  Many of them do not know about this still to this day.  The web site owners do not know why no one is buying their books or their message does not get out.  Their breaking news never gets heard.  Only the ones that hand coded their entire website and rewrote the startup (to remove SUDU) portion of their linux live boot cd even noticed the bug running in the background.

The soft censorship is so complete that we are arguing about search engines which is outrageous while entire websites never come up in those search engines because they are not being found at all due to the ip games via registry manipulation.

And the fact that the ip numbers are registered at the time of ICANN registration still does not mean the viewers know the numbers or that the website publishes them.  Plus they may not be static so now you need to try many.  Plus how do you know the numbers of the websites you have not yet visited?  I can not predict what I will like to read tomorrow.  That was the job of search engines.

Let's review:

Main stream media =  Failed

State primary elections  =  Failed

DNC fraud exposed

Internet search engines = Failed

Impartiality of supreme court justices in the political arena  = Failed

Impartiality of the president in current race for President  = Failed

There are not many failures left before we must admit we are underwater/
If you are reading this you are now taking on water what do you do?

The greatest hope of the globalist is that your brains is as soft as your money you have been using.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:27:34 PM

RE: Impartiality of the president in current race for President  = Failed

One should never expect that to begin with.

Popular presidents almost always support their party.  They're obliged.

It's just that recently, our presidents are better left quiet.

Gore didn't want Cheatin' Clinton to stump for him!

Romney didn't want "W"  (Duh-Bull-You) either, LOL.

2-Party System has got 2 go.  It's incestuous & inbred.

Edit:  Watch  "JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:10:57 AM

When I saw one of his speeches, I tend to see and feel a honest and sincere man that willing to help his country.  Yes, he is kinda straight forward and very tactless sometimes but you see a guy who is really tired of all the hypocrisy of his country.  I am routing for this guy but sadly I am not a voter of US but I wanted him to win.  People are fed up of super good president with all its promises but never become reality.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

When I saw one of his speeches, I tend to see and feel a honest and sincere man that willing to help his country.  Yes, he is kinda straight forward and very tactless sometimes but you see a guy who is really tired of all the hypocrisy of his country.  I am routing for this guy but sadly I am not a voter of US but I wanted him to win.  People are fed up of super good president with all its promises but never become reality.

A lot of people do seem to feel that way.

By the way, here is how to find IP addresses.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Website%27s-IP-Address
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:57:46 PM

Not these people!  Funny GIF:

https://secure.actblue.com/x/object/actblue-cyanotypes/replaced_images/list/155882/b29362f9be8649fa-trump_flint.gif

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint. Not to give a political speech.”

"That's how Flint Pastor Faith Green Timmons shut down Trump yesterday as he began to illegally turn what was supposed to be a thank you speech at her church into a typical, partisan campaign spew.

REVEREND Green Timmons, a Black woman, confronted Trump immediately--and Trump, looking like a child that just got chastised, quickly reverted back to his thank you speech."

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:28:55 PM

Not these people!  Funny GIF:

https://secure.actblue.com/x/object/actblue-cyanotypes/replaced_images/list/155882/b29362f9be8649fa-trump_flint.gif

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint. Not to give a political speech.”

"That's how Flint Pastor Faith Green Timmons shut down Trump yesterday as he began to illegally turn what was supposed to be a thank you speech at her church into a typical, partisan campaign spew.

REVEREND Green Timmons, a Black woman, confronted Trump immediately--and Trump, looking like a child that just got chastised, quickly reverted back to his thank you speech."

Quote from: Zerohedge.commenter

I Didn't Invite You Here To "Give A Political Speech"

No speech......just observe how successful our progressive policies have been!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/trump-heckled-flint-i-didnt-invite-your-here-give-political-speech
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: