Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417150 times)
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:01:02 AM

I don't surmise that it will supplant the dollar soon, yet over the long haul I trust that the bitcoin will be more significant. Why? Since the entire world can utilize it, it has natural esteem, it can be separated into modest bits and utilized for microtransactions, and the world bank doesn't control it. I think inside 100 years we see the USD fall, yet before that we will see significantly more war as nations martingale to attempt to recoup misfortunes.

There were new USD falling but they can still handle to go through, but when bitcoin availabilit and adaptability occirs ,USD might not no longer stablize its position due to the economic problem of America. Yet bitcoin have need more developments to move.

Bitcoin will become more popular in future but its hard to believe that it can ever replace dollar or take over it as dollar is the strongest currency and more popular then bitcoins and it is widely used and accepted which is missing with bitcoins at a moment and even in future we cannot expect that each and every person will start using bitcoins.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

I think no, it's only a speculation, because Dollars was the basis of Bitcoin prices in the market. It's a long journey Bitcoin replace the Dollar however, maybe it happen if the digital currency were legalize to the whole world. I'm just expecting that it would happen sooner.
Yes, your right man, I think Dollar was not replace of Bitcoin because in the past few decades no one cash can beat the popularity of Dollars in the market also, they make it as the global currency that's why bitcoin replace it. Moreover, there's a lot of crytocurrencies were excel now that's why bitcoin had a lot of competitors as digital currencies.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:18:53 AM

I think no, it's only a speculation, because Dollars was the basis of Bitcoin prices in the market. It's a long journey Bitcoin replace the Dollar however, maybe it happen if the digital currency were legalize to the whole world. I'm just expecting that it would happen sooner.
Yes, your right man, I think Dollar was not replace of Bitcoin because in the past few decades no one cash can beat the popularity of Dollars in the market also, they make it as the global currency that's why bitcoin replace it. Moreover, there's a lot of crytocurrencies were excel now that's why bitcoin had a lot of competitors as digital currencies.
Well, that's probably true, because if the digital currency starts in the legend, maybe very many people will pay more attention to the digital world, than the original, so the bitcoin enthusiasts will increase, and the dollar is slowly not used. But, I think the dollar will still be used.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

I think governments will start using blockchain technologies in creating their currencies. A kind of replacement of dollar with a... bitdollar (biteuro, bityen, bitpound etc)  Smiley Grin Grin

And it will be a digital dollar, yen, euro and everything. That will be the start of upgrade by technology when it comes to the financial matters of each country. I do believe that we are near to that place, the government just need to realize that there are still people that are computer illiterate but not in America but in some countries.

IF what you are telling is going to happen then i think the value of following this technology will become failed as same thing will happen that each country government will control digital currency also and which wont make it good for it. So i think their wont be another bitcoin and both bitcoin and dollare are different, one is used online and another is used in real life.

I don't think there will be another bitcoin or government controlled crypto. They just don't like decentralization, if you are aware of the microchips that is already being implemented to different countries, that's the start of the upgrade of US and other followers for their money but it's not a crypto, it looks like a credit card or digital cash.
If there will be a controlled cryptocrurrency by the government or any organization then it will not become a popular cryptocurrency because a lot of people hates centralization and they will just ignore it or make a protest for it because most of the cryptocurrencies are created for decentralization or freedom in other words which is the best as of now.

It will not be a "crypto" I guess but they will use the terminology as a digital money. But that's the real thing about centralization, they will make the people believe that centralization is a good thing but in the end that's the reason why they can start to control people. And it's still up to us if we will depend on them, but I believe most of us will stay at crypto / bitcoin.
Yes that will happen if there will be a centralized digital money or cryptocurrency because the government owns that and they can do whatever they want like manipulating the market and the people of their country to convince them that their currency is a good currency to use instead of using other decentralized currency.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:45:49 AM

Well, that's probably true, because if the digital currency starts in the legend, maybe very many people will pay more attention to the digital world, than the original, so the bitcoin enthusiasts will increase, and the dollar is slowly not used. But, I think the dollar will still be used.
Think of how many people can only used digital currency in this world, I am sure it is not the majority who will adopt with
digital currency, they will still used paper money and we cannot eliminate dollar, we know how strong the USA is.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:57:10 AM

I think the bitcoin function remains as a digital currency and to replace fiat currency seems unlikely.
Although bitcoin is currently growing rapidly but we do not have accurate facts about future of bitcoin, because the bitcoin's legality that until now has not been declared as a digital currency, so it seems to replace function of dollar currency is very unlikely for now
johncarter1742

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:35:54 AM

Most of you are thinking about very small space of time.

Basically, the financial system is in the hands of central banks and governments. And even if private banks have some independence, they are heavily regulated by the state's rules and by the willingness of the state to print more money. To make matters worse, they often make a point of these regulations, as they are benefited by state aid policies, low competition, and fractional reserve policy.

Paper money in circulation currently has fiduciary ballast and forced travel. In simple terms, this means that the state forces all commercial operations in that territory to be carried out in its currency. The fiduciary ballast therefore gives the government incredible power, that of turning ink and paper into something of great value. That way, when the state needs more money, instead of raising taxes that diminishes its popularity, it can resort to two other sources of funding: printing more money or issuing public debt bonds. In the first case, the government hand directly attacks the pocket of the citizen, since inflation results from the increase of the supply of money in the market. When the government plays new paper money to circulate, it automatically devalues ​​the amount that was until then in the market (especially the economic reserves of the people).

In this process, those who suffer most are the poorest, since they do not have sufficient income to invest in real estate, gold, bonds or other currencies with lower inflation. Thus, they become more susceptible to the evil effects of inflation. Not only that, usually the astronomical sums of newly printed coin are handed over to the "king's friends," government-run businesses chosen for favors. Once printed this money no longer has the same value, but the market has not yet realized this change, so the first to receive the "fresh notes" are doubly benefited.

The second (printing of public debt bonds) is much more cruel as it leaves the debt to be paid by future generations. To get an idea of ​​the proportion this has taken in the US, an American citizen born today will already owe $ 53,000.

It is clear that bitcoin operations are still poorly representative when compared to other currencies. It is also not possible to say that bitcoin itself will be the preferred crypto-currency in the future.

For decentralized crypto-coins to overtake definitive fiduciary ballast coins, it will be necessary for more and more stages in the production chain to be financed by this new type of money, until from fertilizer to wheat fields to freshly baked bread Negotiated in this new way.

For those who wonder if bitcoin will work, the most appropriate answer is: it worked.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

I think the bitcoin function remains as a digital currency and to replace fiat currency seems unlikely.
Although bitcoin is currently growing rapidly but we do not have accurate facts about future of bitcoin, because the bitcoin's legality that until now has not been declared as a digital currency, so it seems to replace function of dollar currency is very unlikely for now
That's true, bitcoin is not a thing that would change this world by replacing everything the government has made for so long.
It's created to aid the current system and to have a more faster and cheaper transaction, also a transparent one.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

Think of how many people can only used digital currency in this world, I am sure it is not the majority who will adopt with
digital currency, they will still used paper money and we cannot eliminate dollar, we know how strong the USA is.
The strongest economy too have started to fall gradually as the value of dollar has fallen low. Bitcoin will continue to function as an alternate for the mainstream currency. Also when we compare the number of bitcoin users to the number of fiat users we're quite low, so replacing dollar or​ fiat is not gonna happen.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mutiarabaswedan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:49:13 AM

I feel that we ought to give more opportunity for Bitcoin to shimmer, since its blockchain innovation is moderately new and it should be tried well against all regions of security before it can truly be considered to apply into standard utilization. One of the primary things that influences Bitcoin towards gigantic utilize is it's versatility. As I would like to think, once this is tackled then I believe that the way for Bitcoin would be sure as more individuals utilize it, making the likelihood of getting to be noticeably utilized as a fundamental money around the world. Other than that, fiat will at present command the monetary segment.
surzy

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

I think there isn't a need to supplant dollar. We can have every one of the monetary forms working exceptionally well, if individuals have the privilege to pick what money to utilize, no issue. What can't exist are governments forbiding their kin to receive Crypto-Currency, that isn't right. Anyway, dollar is excessively solid and it will keep driving the world for much time yet, and I think there aren't impediments on it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

I think there isn't a need to supplant dollar. We can have every one of the monetary forms working exceptionally well, if individuals have the privilege to pick what money to utilize, no issue. What can't exist are governments forbiding their kin to receive Crypto-Currency, that isn't right. Anyway, dollar is excessively solid and it will keep driving the world for much time yet, and I think there aren't impediments on it.

totally agree with you. dollar or fiat in general have its own benefits as with btc features. there's no need to think of choosing one over the other when you're able to maximize the use of both to make your life and your transactions a lot better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

I feel that we ought to give more opportunity for Bitcoin to shimmer, since its blockchain innovation is moderately new and it should be tried well against all regions of security before it can truly be considered to apply into standard utilization. One of the primary things that influences Bitcoin towards gigantic utilize is it's versatility. As I would like to think, once this is tackled then I believe that the way for Bitcoin would be sure as more individuals utilize it, making the likelihood of getting to be noticeably utilized as a fundamental money around the world. Other than that, fiat will at present command the monetary segment.

What else do you want bitcoin to prove about its security? Bitcoin is unhackable or should I say it will take millions of millions of millions of times for you to crack bitcoin's algorithm. Security wise, it's decentralized. Even when hackers are able to take down major mining companies, it will be a good thing to everyone since they can finally start mining without having to invest tons of money.

Let's just think of the situation for a second. There's billions of money currently invested in bitcoins. If a hacker has found a security malfunction or anything that will allow him to get bitcoins from someone, then he should have done it by now. Pick one (or more) from the list of the addresses with most bitcoins, sell the coins, and run away right away.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

Yes i agree with you guys, dollar will live for some time in future that is true. But we must not forget that we live in era of technology progress, and that every day people are looking how to make live even more easy. So even now people are paying there bills over internet, and it is just a matter of time before fiat currency start to get forgotten. It will not happen soon, but it has already started. When all payment is done electronically, there is possibility that bitcoin replace dollar.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Yes i agree with you guys, dollar will live for some time in future that is true. But we must not forget that we live in era of technology progress, and that every day people are looking how to make live even more easy. So even now people are paying there bills over internet, and it is just a matter of time before fiat currency start to get forgotten. It will not happen soon, but it has already started. When all payment is done electronically, there is possibility that bitcoin replace dollar.

Bitcoin can not replace a real currency, even after a large amount of time, because without the Internet it will not have any value.
ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

I agree. Bitcoin slowly becomes a part of the world and the ecosystem. Right now, I can ensure that more than 50% of the world population knows about bitcoin. It is a great opportunity for all of us

tabas

Activity: 3010
Merit: 744

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:22:43 PM

I think governments will start using blockchain technologies in creating their currencies. A kind of replacement of dollar with a... bitdollar (biteuro, bityen, bitpound etc)  Smiley Grin Grin

And it will be a digital dollar, yen, euro and everything. That will be the start of upgrade by technology when it comes to the financial matters of each country. I do believe that we are near to that place, the government just need to realize that there are still people that are computer illiterate but not in America but in some countries.

IF what you are telling is going to happen then i think the value of following this technology will become failed as same thing will happen that each country government will control digital currency also and which wont make it good for it. So i think their wont be another bitcoin and both bitcoin and dollare are different, one is used online and another is used in real life.

I don't think there will be another bitcoin or government controlled crypto. They just don't like decentralization, if you are aware of the microchips that is already being implemented to different countries, that's the start of the upgrade of US and other followers for their money but it's not a crypto, it looks like a credit card or digital cash.
If there will be a controlled cryptocrurrency by the government or any organization then it will not become a popular cryptocurrency because a lot of people hates centralization and they will just ignore it or make a protest for it because most of the cryptocurrencies are created for decentralization or freedom in other words which is the best as of now.

It will not be a "crypto" I guess but they will use the terminology as a digital money. But that's the real thing about centralization, they will make the people believe that centralization is a good thing but in the end that's the reason why they can start to control people. And it's still up to us if we will depend on them, but I believe most of us will stay at crypto / bitcoin.
Yes that will happen if there will be a centralized digital money or cryptocurrency because the government owns that and they can do whatever they want like manipulating the market and the people of their country to convince them that their currency is a good currency to use instead of using other decentralized currency.

It will not be called a crypto currency if it is centralized. But they can make their very own artificial digital money where they can have an unlimited supply to the people. But of course it's totally different from bitcoin, once they will keep on supplying it, that currency will be eaten by the inflation unlike bitcoin it's demand is getting higher when it will reach it's total supply limit.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

I think if bitcoin carries on it may be an alternative to gold as an investment currency - but I can't see it replacing a fiat currency even in the long term - governments need to control their monitory policies and they can do this by devaluing their currency etc. I think if bitcoin gets too big the governments will move to kill it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

I think governments will start using blockchain technologies in creating their currencies. A kind of replacement of dollar with a... bitdollar (biteuro, bityen, bitpound etc)  Smiley Grin Grin

It will not be called a crypto currency if it is centralized. But they can make their very own artificial digital money where they can have an unlimited supply to the people. But of course it's totally different from bitcoin, once they will keep on supplying it, that currency will be eaten by the inflation unlike bitcoin it's demand is getting higher when it will reach it's total supply limit.
Cryptocurrency is more like being digital and they are connected because they can be found in the internet and if the make their own artificial money for themselves then i think it will be more stabled than the usual cryptocurrencies or digital money because the government will make that tweaks for their own money to be stable just like fiat and it will be a good alternative for the fiat because you don't need wallet anymore because you just need device like smartphone then you can bring your money but if we talk about investment then the real cryptocurrencies will still the winner.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

I think, but it will be needed a lot of time and activities. Dollar has a huge popularity and acceptance which would be helpful for dollar to live a long time. On the other hand, Bitcoin is getting popular now a days but it should be more convenient platform to accept all over the world, if it'll happen then Bitcoin may be able to be accepted and credible for the mass people.
yes any thing can be possible in this world. bitcoin can replace Dollar too, but first bitcoin has to reach to the status of USD. as USD is one of the most popular currency of the world. and most of the people of the world are depending on USD for business and other important matter, while the users of bitcoin are still very low and they need a continuous struggle, so as to increase the number of bitcoin users, because it can only be possible when the users of bitcoin will increase more and more.

Bitcoin needs not only to increase the number of users, but also make it possible to perform transactions without the Internet.

On point, because the internet is not accessible worldwide, we need to find better way (not mentioning the high internet rate in some countries) where it's like a highway robbery, you're paying a hundred bucks in the internet that is so slow. The other thing is data connections can drain battery faster, well if you are in shopping and there are so many transactions to make then what if your device go to low battery mode? ( We need to improve and use more cold storage to solve the problem here, pay Bitcoin using cold storage). How about the everyday routine of people like riding on a bus or taxi? We will gonna need a scan and go here in order for the payment to be fast. There are still so many issues, we are not technologically innovated enough in order to run this cryptocurrencies transactions thing but as the world rotate it will come, we can't deny that this will be the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: