Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

Its his/her free will to believe in, But in the end, no one can tell what will happen after next 15 years. And besides, not all news are true. But I can't deny they have big influence to convince people.

Dollars so strong nowadays and very popular. But i don't know if bitcoin will replace dollars 15 years later.
You should aware that every currency has different features, advantage, form and purposes. So if Bitcoin can replace dollars then only in some aspects not in the overall replace dollars

I am agree. Bitcoin will not be able to move bitcoin from the place of currency #1 in the world soon or never. The problem here is that bitcoin is not so known. Humanity needs to be educated about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Add to that there is risk that the price for bitcoin will fall to zero or it will be worthless, cause of some other crypto-currency will replace bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

I don't think that it's possible for bitcoins to replace dollar or in fact any fiat currency. This would break the whole world financial system and simply I don't think that is possible. Bitcoin can and will become more accepted and more equal to fiat but to replace one of the world's biggest and strongest currency it's not the possible scenario.

Agreed its not easy to replace the strongest currency of the world as bitcoin doesn't have that high potential to replace any major currency, in future bitcoin will be widely used and accepted but it will only used as an alternate option to fiat and people who have fiat will prefer to use it as a primary mode of making payments.
to me i think in future when bitcoin will become more and more popular and when more and more people will start using bitcoin as currency both for online purpose and as for physical currency and when bitcoin will provide all the facilities to the people that a fiat currency is providing then it is possile that bitcoin will use as primary currency and not as optional one.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

Maybe this forum looks so great ,maybe bitcoin can replace every fiat money we will se that later.I heard a lot about a bitcoin and my friend told me that bitcoin will is best virtual money but I am not sure can I trust him?
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:36:16 AM

Maybe this forum looks so great ,maybe bitcoin can replace every fiat money we will se that later.I heard a lot about a bitcoin and my friend told me that bitcoin will is best virtual money but I am not sure can I trust him?

No, that's not true. At this forum and other bitcoin websites, yes, bitcoin is  great, but in real world, I didn't see bitcoin to replace any fiat/dollar. Bitcoin is the best here in the internet as digital currency. But anyway, the best thing that I see bitcoin to being the best is in the internet, and probably greater than paypal.  Smiley

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

No, that's not true. At this forum and other bitcoin websites, yes, bitcoin is  great, but in real world, I didn't see bitcoin to replace any fiat/dollar. Bitcoin is the best here in the internet as digital currency. But anyway, the best thing that I see bitcoin to being the best is in the internet, and probably greater than paypal.  Smiley
No doubt bitcoin will be the most popular digital currency in the future, we have a good rate in terms of adoption and that is increasing as of the moment. We maybe in an early stage but the adoption rate is very amazing, this should continue as this is what we need to achieve massive adoption.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

Bitcoin is the best virtual money or cryptocurrency right now and it would always be since amongst all cryptocurrency, bitcoin has the most users. All altcoins are linked directly to bitcoin. Meaning to say, if you know an altcoin, you would eventually find out about bitcoins. On the other hand, bitcoin cannot replace fiat any time soon since there's still people that has no internet connection and people that doubt the legitimacy of bitcoin.

It's not our job to persuade you into thinking that bitcoin will stay as the best virtual currency. What's in the future isn't that important for the present anyway. Use bitcoin right now and don't let go of the opportunity to make a decent amount of money online.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:41:42 AM

Bitcoin is the best virtual money or cryptocurrency right now and it would always be since amongst all cryptocurrency, bitcoin has the most users. All altcoins are linked directly to bitcoin. Meaning to say, if you know an altcoin, you would eventually find out about bitcoins. On the other hand, bitcoin cannot replace fiat any time soon since there's still people that has no internet connection and people that doubt the legitimacy of bitcoin.

It's not our job to persuade you into thinking that bitcoin will stay as the best virtual currency. What's in the future isn't that important for the present anyway. Use bitcoin right now and don't let go of the opportunity to make a decent amount of money online.
For the  long time adopters, we have the best chance to earn bitcoin since the price now is not that high and worth buying and hold for longer time. Never doubt the power of bitcoin but never think that it is stronger than fiat. We will always live under the shadow of fiat as in real definition, we are not money.

Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:02:50 AM

We can only think so, but the reality was certainly difficult to be realized, we all know that bitcoin is anonymous, all people could freely use the bitcoin, and most important is that bitcoin is still not much known and people use, so I think it is still far away.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:06:02 AM

We can only think so, but the reality was certainly difficult to be realized, we all know that bitcoin is anonymous, all people could freely use the bitcoin, and most important is that bitcoin is still not much known and people use, so I think it is still far away.
I am sure that the user of bitcoin will be increase in the future, but USD is too strong to be replace. So many countries were saving USD as reserve currency. So I think need long time for bitcoin or anything to replace dollar.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:59:41 AM

I am sure that the user of bitcoin will be increase in the future, but USD is too strong to be replace. So many countries were saving USD as reserve currency. So I think need long time for bitcoin or anything to replace dollar.

Some country still not legalize bitcoin yet so it require long time to see it happen but it's not impossible if goverment also support bitcoin, there will be a way for bitcoin to replace dollar in the future.

For the first step , Trump may affect bitcoin existence so the value will increase slowly

Smiley
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:00:21 AM

I honestly don't think it'll happen, certainly not in 15 years... In 100 years maybe?

I definitely, agreed with you pal. Nowadays, bitcoin cannot be replace by any currency. Because it is decentralized, it will never be happen that's not going to be happen.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

If we are going talking about in our generation now, no it can't be replaced by now. it will take years from now before that happen. Dollars nowadays is very popular in the entire world. so for me no, it can't be replace by anyone currency.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:08:45 AM

If we are going talking about in our generation now, no it can't be replaced by now. it will take years from now before that happen. Dollars nowadays is very popular in the entire world. so for me no, it can't be replace by anyone currency.

Not just a long time, but I think it's nearing forever for that to happen... We are too ambitious to replace dollar and playing major role as a currency... All I can think of is bitcoin is going to be popular and being used by many, whether online or real life shoppers... But as to giving up their dollar, that's impossible... Why would we go to something unsure yet when there is something that is strong and secure one that we can use...  Smiley
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:16:01 AM

I think bitcoin has the potential to replace not only the dollar but fiat as whole, the problem is I don’t think it is going to be anytime soon and also the governments will do anything they can to avoid that to happen.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:39:01 AM

I think bitcoin has the potential to replace not only the dollar but fiat as whole, the problem is I don’t think it is going to be anytime soon and also the governments will do anything they can to avoid that to happen.

i agree that bitcoin has the potential but it would not happen in short term because we need to make mass adoption for user, maintain the blockchain technology for fast transaction, spread the new about bitcoin itself. beside that, i don't think that the government will not interfere if bitcoin replace dollar because from this, government will trying to get the chance to apply some agreement with bitcoin user.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

Not just years, but I think it would take decades or even a century. The older people don't know how to use the Internet, or at least unable to do so. There are people in their 40s or 50s that still don't want to embrace technology since they grew up without it. It's only the incoming generation that are so well-versed about the technology. Kids of today have iPhones and all that techy stuff so bitcoin adoption might start from them but we can't really assure that.

There are also places that have no Internet connection. There's a lot of things needed to be prepared before bitcoin takes over. There are people that still have no smartphones. The digital divide is such a huge factor in the bitcoin adoption.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

No way, if bitcoin would be replace any other currency, So why Bitcoin come in this world? Because we already use different fiat currencies. You know bitcoin is come because Satoshi want to introduce a different and unic currency that's why it is crypto. I never think that bitcoin would be changed into dollar or any other fiat currencies. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

javascript:void(0);

i agree that bitcoin has the potential but it would not happen in short term because we need to make mass adoption for user, maintain the blockchain technology for fast transaction, spread the new about bitcoin itself. beside that, i don't think that the government will not interfere if bitcoin replace dollar because from this, government will trying to get the chance to apply some agreement with bitcoin user.
No i am not sure that bitcoin will replace dollar soon now days bitcoin popular but because of lack information about bitcoin so i do not think so because dollar now days is very popular in entire world so according to my opinion it can not be replace by anyone currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 09:29:44 PM

Not just years, but I think it would take decades or even a century. The older people don't know how to use the Internet, or at least unable to do so. There are people in their 40s or 50s that still don't want to embrace technology since they grew up without it. It's only the incoming generation that are so well-versed about the technology. Kids of today have iPhones and all that techy stuff so bitcoin adoption might start from them but we can't really assure that

Some twenty years ago kids had personal computers where you had to install an operating system as well as properly organize your working environment all by yourself. Today's iPhones and all other techy stuff comes with almost everything preinstalled already, and if you want something else you just search for it in Google Play and Apple Store (or how it is called) and then click-click-click. Honestly, I don't think that the kids that you refer to will be any smarter than the adults as of today...

We can only hope that they won't in fact be dumber with all their useless stuff sending selfies to Instagram

Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:24:26 AM

Although user bitcoin continues to rise, we must use logical that until today there is no country that bitcoin official use. We all know that the world's strongest currencies currently dollars, if we see the data that bitcoin currently has a marketcap nearly 15 billion dollar, obviously still very much to be compared with the dollar. If the price of 1 satosi equals 1 dollar new direction we are thinking maybe there. So I think the bitcoin can not replace the dollar in the near future.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: