Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

China is pushing for a new global currency that would be free of american influence. It seems bitcoin is starting to slowly become that currency even with new regulations in place.
I’m sure they would like their own currency to be that replacement but it may be possible they like the idea of bitcoin better than to have the american dollar reign supreme for a longer period of time, the only problem is they also like to play with their currency and bitcoin may not allow them to do that in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:35:48 PM

No bitcoin wont replace dollar, its just doesnt make any sense, dollars is recognized and used worldwide at transactions between countries, the fact of bitcoin could replace would be the end of fiat currencies, not saying it wont happen, but we will see another dollar digital money replacing old fiat dollar, atleast is what i believe. Bitcoin should get stable once mine period ends, and its possible to use it as wolrdwide currencie, instead 1 bitcoin we will use 1 satoshi, but bitcoin supply will be always be less and less since fees are required to process any transaction.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

Bitcoin will never replace the dollar because it is impossible to manage. The us economy cannot survive in the current economic conditions. We see a constantly growing foreign debt and a relatively stable dollar. It's a bubble. But he allows US to be the No. 1 country in the world. What will the American government with bitcoin?

Bitcoin can not replace dollar, under no circumstances will happen. One factor is, not yet and never can handle very huge financial transactions like banking, and bitcoin is an individual currency because no one manages and regulates its circulation.
yes that is right that in present time it may not be so easy that bitcoin will replace dollar because it is depending on the interest of the people if the interest of the people is in bitcoin and if they will stop using USD then bitcoin will surely replace dollar but still it is not such an easy job.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

No I don't think that bitcoin can ever replace dollar in future as even if the price of bitcoins will go in millions it will be always compared to the price of dollars and even if people will sell they will prefer to get dollars in their hands so that they can spend it whenever they want.
to me I think it may not be possible in present time, but in future when the number of bitcoin users will increase and when bitcoin will become as a legal currency then there are more expectation that bitcoin will replace dollar and people will then only give preference to bitcoin .
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

No I don't think that bitcoin can ever replace dollar in future as even if the price of bitcoins will go in millions it will be always compared to the price of dollars and even if people will sell they will prefer to get dollars in their hands so that they can spend it whenever they want.
to me I think it may not be possible in present time, but in future when the number of bitcoin users will increase and when bitcoin will become as a legal currency then there are more expectation that bitcoin will replace dollar and people will then only give preference to bitcoin .
yes no doubt that currency it is so easy that bitcoin will replace bitcoin but in future when bitcoin will become more popular then it will may be possible that bitcoin will replace dollar but i think it will take more than half century.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:54:08 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:19:23 AM by carlerha

yes no doubt that currency it is so easy that bitcoin will replace bitcoin but in future when bitcoin will become more popular then it will may be possible that bitcoin will replace dollar but i think it will take more than half century.
i think it is possible but when all the people of the world start using bitcoin and stop using USD which is not so easy. i think it will take centuries. because it  is  depending  on the interest of the people if people will start taking interest in bitcoin instead of USD then bitcoin can defeat USD otherwise it is not possible.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:56:25 AM

i think it is possible but when all the peole of the world start uisng bitcoin and stop using USD which is not so easy. i thinik it will take centuries.
It will take forever or not just gonna happen, no way people will stop using dollar and just use bitcoin, that is very stupid since bitcoin is not a main currency but only a alternative currency or just a payment system. Take it as the way it should be, it will not  and cannot compare dollar because centralized will always beat decentralization in terms of regulation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:05:21 AM

i think it is possible but when all the peole of the world start uisng bitcoin and stop using USD which is not so easy. i thinik it will take centuries.
It will take forever or not just gonna happen, no way people will stop using dollar and just use bitcoin, that is very stupid since bitcoin is not a main currency but only a alternative currency or just a payment system. Take it as the way it should be, it will not  and cannot compare dollar because centralized will always beat decentralization in terms of regulation.
I think the dollar is the currency or the legal means of transactions in all countries, even that it has become international. Well, bitcoin to date has not been recognized by all countries, even few received it. Maybe for now bitcoin can not yet replace the dollar.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

Bitcoin will never replace the dollar because it is impossible to manage. The us economy cannot survive in the current economic conditions. We see a constantly growing foreign debt and a relatively stable dollar. It's a bubble. But he allows US to be the No. 1 country in the world. What will the American government with bitcoin?
Bitcoins are not going to replace dollar but yes, it is possible for bitcoins to be used in America or any country simultaneously. Those who are fond of dollar and think of them their asset as well mark of identity; they won’t ever let American government to totally eradicate dollars.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:21:59 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 07:33:53 AM by finzyoj

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
I dont think so. Bacause if bitcoin replace dollar it might take a long time and it have a many factors that should be consider. And if it is true i think it is a big advantage or opportunity to the bitcoin holder.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:28:13 AM

I don't think bitcoin can replace any currency in the future as we all know bitcoin is a virtual currency even bitcoin can be used for getting something or can be converted to dollar or any other currency. I think every government worldwide will not use bitcoin because it will be hard for them manage it since it is "virtual" it may cost a lot or it will risk security since it is being used worldwide.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
Why do you think Coinbase CEO says such things?  That's because he is either fed up with dollar or he really thinks that bitcoin is worth of being a currency that will dominate the whole world. Why not give it a try ,why not help people  who don't know much about bitcoin ? Why don't we try to make a good name for bitcoin?
If we try at least,then we can overthrow the dominating US dollar and try to create a good competition among other currencies.

Erinwen

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

Impossible with this volatiliy.

I mean, alright dollar is volalite too i know but; everyone in the world measures everything's value in dollars. Not anything else, not in gold, not in Euro's, not in gas... Only U.S. Dollars. USA rules the world.

Am I clear?
I totally agree with what you said. Nowadays, everyone talks and measures in US dollars. A virtual currency that is not even globalized, and that many people do not even know it, will take the place of American dollars .. Maybe in more than 15 years, but this duration seems to me too short for this change very important. Which can influence the whole world. Does not prevent everything is possible in such a world
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

Impossible with this volatiliy.

I mean, alright dollar is volalite too i know but; everyone in the world measures everything's value in dollars. Not anything else, not in gold, not in Euro's, not in gas... Only U.S. Dollars. USA rules the world.

Am I clear?
I totally agree with what you said. Nowadays, everyone talks and measures in US dollars. A virtual currency that is not even globalized, and that many people do not even know it, will take the place of American dollars .. Maybe in more than 15 years, but this duration seems to me too short for this change very important. Which can influence the whole world. Does not prevent everything is possible in such a world
People accustomed to the fact that the world is ruled by the dollar, but the situation is changing in the world. USA is not able to solve the world's problems. Many countries understand it and are looking for a replacement for the dollar. Maybe we do not see deflation of bitcoin and the inflation of the dollar.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I don't think bitcoin can replace any currency in the future as we all know bitcoin is a virtual currency even bitcoin can be used for getting something or can be converted to dollar or any other currency. I think every government worldwide will not use bitcoin because it will be hard for them manage it since it is "virtual" it may cost a lot or it will risk security since it is being used worldwide.

I think that bitcoin is like a trial version, so it could be the lower end of a currency, that is, it will be just a digit, not a currency, for example, our salary payments are just a figure in our bank account.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
halych

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

Bitcoin can not replace the dollar, because it is a digital currency and it is even banned in some countries. Now bitcoin is even more like an investment because of its high cost and rapid growth.

Merges

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

I will not replace dollar as the national currency of the United States, but it will as the reserve currency of the world. Russia will do it, and more and more people will then follow.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin can replace the dollar. The government and US bankers will not allow it, but the fact that bitcoin can really make life difficult for the dollar that's for sure. We constantly see the outflows from the dollar in favor of bitcoin.

It's to say if bitcoin will ever replace dollar very soon. Dollar is a strong currency from the government of US.

And almost all countries are just depending their economy on how dollar is good, this is why dollar is a very powerful currency.

Bitcoin is also powerful, let's see on who will win this civil war.  Cool
Bitcoin is the stronger currency in digital currency world. But to be strongest against the paper money like dollars I think it is a big dream. Because if you compare the bitcoin to dollar the popularity of dollar to whole world was good enough to bring it on top, while bitcoin was popular only to the netizen people or the people who always updated to the current events of the world on internet.
Thats true, bitcoin is only famous among netizens or in the internet world only but in the outer circle bitcoin is not very well known. It is proven because many people ask about bitcoin but they answer do not know. Compare the popularity of bitcoin with the popularity of bitcoin, of course bitcoin will lose
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin can replace the dollar. The government and US bankers will not allow it, but the fact that bitcoin can really make life difficult for the dollar that's for sure. We constantly see the outflows from the dollar in favor of bitcoin.

It's to say if bitcoin will ever replace dollar very soon. Dollar is a strong currency from the government of US.

And almost all countries are just depending their economy on how dollar is good, this is why dollar is a very powerful currency.

Bitcoin is also powerful, let's see on who will win this civil war.  Cool
Bitcoin is the stronger currency in digital currency world. But to be strongest against the paper money like dollars I think it is a big dream. Because if you compare the bitcoin to dollar the popularity of dollar to whole world was good enough to bring it on top, while bitcoin was popular only to the netizen people or the people who always updated to the current events of the world on internet.
I think it is impossible for bitcoin to replace the dollar as the local currency of US. It may be more possible for bitcoin to replace the dollar as the international currency, which is used for international transactions. But still it is very difficult to do because people are still more confident in the dollar

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

I will not replace dollar as the national currency of the United States, but it will as the reserve currency of the world. Russia will do it, and more and more people will then follow.

Who would want to replace the USD as the national currency of the United State? It is a good digital currency and we all know it can't replace USD and other Fiats in the circulation of the country. It will stay as a digital currency used in some transactions and payment.
I think they will not use digital currency but will use another digital currency, an altcoin to be used in their country as a national digital currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: