Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417149 times)
MCMXCVI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

If dollar fees rise and if BTC offers better conditions, btc will replace , but it's hard to beleive, because dollar is the most strongest currency we have and it is more popular then bitcoin, olso there is trust factor. btc price is not hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

What are you saying? The only possible digital currency that might or may be replacing dollar or other fiats are bitcoin. It has the price, value but the stability is out of the line the reason it is lot of years needed before it can be put into decision. And also, fiat is not dying, and if it is, what are your proofs that it is.

Yeah. Bitcoin among the rest of other cryptocurrencies, is the most prominent, and widely supported digital currency. It has the biggest hashrate and deflationary model, in contrast to other cryptocurrencies on the market.

If there is a chance for a cryptocurrency to replace fiat, then that would be Bitcoin. While it continues to grow in user base, and improve in development, it may take quite some time before it becomes a solid and mature cryptocurrency to handle payments in the mainstream world. With all that is coming to it such as SegWit2x, and more, it will grow at a fast pace if successful.

As for fiat currency dying, I highly doubt it since the US dollar has remained stronger than ever. Also, EUR is perfoming well sometimes becoming more valuable than the USD itself. One thing for sure is that governments will follow the pace of the highly evolving technologies around us, such as the blockchain to help make a smooth transition from physical fiat to digital fiat.

Only time will tell what lies ahead with our economic system. Just sharing my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:18:41 PM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?
Yes Im sure that was possible to be done because I really believe that bitcoin will be the international money where all government has one plans, one purpose, one goal and one rules over the world, nation to nation will proclaim a One world Government that even money become ONE and that was they are planing now that within 15 years bitcoin will replaced the international money which is the dollor. I do agree about that article.

Bro, the world isn't even united enough to become divided into two, three, four, five, six, and so on... One government is such a small number and it's quite impossible that they wouldn't make another set of government for each country. It's pretty much the same with what we have right now but all the countries will be under another government, the "One world government" as you call it.

Just look at the world, countries don't even agree with each other. There's rarely a country that has partnerships with most places in the world. There are always drama and war. There's always something that they argue about and it's mostly resources or money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

Bitcoin can not replace the dollar, because it exists only on the Internet. The dollar is very stable and controlled by the government, and bitcoin is based only on user activity.
I agree. And, if the Internet is not available? (The countryside, the breakage of communications, an incident)

So you are saying that the dollar is not based one user activity? Really? So what would happen if all the countries that are currently trading in $ would switch over to the Chinese yen for example? Do you think that the US Dollar would still be #1? I doubt it, I'm certain we'd see a huge fall in the value of it. And if the population stopped using the dollar and switched to BTC, do you still think it would hold the same value? No. It sounds like you don't understand how it all works and just spout random things that the gen pop can relate to.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

There is no hope of light of replacing dollar by the bitcoin very soon, though Bitcoin is becoming a credible and acceptable currency day by day but it is available at everywhere yet. So it requires a lot of time for spreading out everywhere. When it got available then it will become more acceptable across the world...
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

There is no hope of light of replacing dollar by the bitcoin very soon, though Bitcoin is becoming a credible and acceptable currency day by day but it is available at everywhere yet. So it requires a lot of time for spreading out everywhere. When it got available then it will become more acceptable across the world...

Right, even if bitcoin is very popular today it is still too early to say that it will replace dollar soon. Bitcoin maybe is of great use but still its usage is limited and that it can not be used as payment for regular daily expenses.

I really do think that even if bitcoin is much better than sollar and  if ever bitcoin become a regular currency, replacing the dollar is not necessary.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

Agreed with you mate bitcoin now can be accesable everywhere also bitcoin is already can use to buy a car and nowadays it is really impossble that bitcoin can replace usd dollar because dollar is most powerful money lal over the wolrd maybe people will use bitcoin as their bank or to use as their credit card to buy item from internet or if will accepted to local stores then so be it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:01:50 PM

yes that is right that it is not possible to replace dollar so soon, it can only be possible when all the people of the world start using bitcoin, and i think it will take decades or even more because still only 2% people have started bitcoin as currency.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:11:05 AM

Bitcoin is still in its primitive stage.So it would be hard for bitcoin to replace dollars within 15 years.It has been estimated that bitcoin would be the sixth largest reserve currency by 2030.Bitcoin is unknown to many people around the world.So it would take more time for bitcoin to replace US dollars.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:02:48 AM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Nope. I very doubt government will want to relinquish control...

As a sub currency it could gain mainstream use but i think there will be much blood before BTC replace the Dollar.

I think the plans for the US government is to have anti-dollar policy on online fees. It could possibly a sub currency for any dollar currency, if they replace it many people could use electronic devices.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:04:26 AM

Yes, people may dissatisfied about bitcoins, it is only for IT peoples. A dollar is the very prime currency as we know

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

absolutely not. there is no point in thinking it ever will replace any major fiat currency. just stop thinking/hoping that it will happen. it will not.
Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin will not replace the fiat currency. Bitcoim doesn't have a power to surpass the fiat currency.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:08:15 AM

Yes, people may dissatisfied about bitcoins, it is only for IT peoples. A dollar is the very prime currency as we know

Acceptance with bitcoin maybe slow because  most are not proficient with computers.It is very difficult to them especially they older already and are not internet savvy. Bitcoin is popular in the new generation because of its unique and modern features.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:01:29 AM

Acceptance with bitcoin maybe slow because  most are not proficient with computers.It is very difficult to them especially they older already and are not internet savvy. Bitcoin is popular in the new generation because of its unique and modern features.
The world is changing, people will eventually learn to use computer otherwise they will not gonna enjoy the new technology that will make fast and easy. Believe me when this technology will be more popular and people will think that they can also get profit by investing then for sure they will make necessary things to learn, it's not actually complicated if a person is really willing to learn.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:30:39 AM

Read the following news:

I think it doesn't have a sense. Bitcoin can surpass any of the fiat money and our fiat money cannot be replace by digital money.

ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:31:01 AM

I think that it would take more time for bitcoin to replace dollars.Even if dollar is in its final stage as global reserve currency,still bitcoin is not known in many countries and it has to be legalized in all countries for universal acceptance.It would take more time for bitcoin to become powerful to replace dollar.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

I think that it would take more time for bitcoin to replace dollars.Even if dollar is in its final stage as global reserve currency,still bitcoin is not known in many countries and it has to be legalized in all countries for universal acceptance.It would take more time for bitcoin to become powerful to replace dollar.

I'll definitely agree with you that the US Dollar is in it's final stages as a global currency, it will all come down to how the administration and the FED will work on it. It could be long lived and turn in to a bloody mess but time will tell. Hopefully more and more countries will start to "legalize" bitcoin as a legit currency that you can use for anything you want and need. Japans recent movements is a great step towards making it so though, I'd love to see the day when New York finally removes the silly ban of it. That will be a great day.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:10:12 PM

yes that is right that it will take a lot of time, because the community of bitcoin is very low. and it will take decades when the number of bitcoin uses will increase more and more. i am sure that as time pass the users of bitcoin will increase more.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

i think it will not replace the dollar , and if it will so how can the us withdraw their money if they didn't use dollar? and all of us know , its easy to hack and get some bitcoins , so how can the us be safe from that? so i think it will not replace it
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Right, even if bitcoin is very popular today it is still too early to say that it will replace dollar soon. Bitcoin maybe is of great use but still its usage is limited and that it can not be used as payment for regular daily expenses.

I would never come to understanding why there are people that think bitcoin is hard to use in their daily lives just because they can't use it to pay directly. It is believed to be one of the biggest issues of bitcoin but I believe it's not. You simply have to convert your bitcoin first into fiat before you can use it. It's not that hard since the money will go directly to your bank account when you cash out your bitcoins.

There are also online wallets that have partnerships with large companies. They implement their system so bitcoin users can pay their bills online with a receipt that you actually paid. So it's not so bad after all. You can still use it as payment but not for all merchants.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: