Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216024 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

The best way to grow bitcoin, is to investing them in some secure company.
or maybe you can landing them to anyone you trust, with property collateral, and returned more.
There is another way, is to investing in some cloud mining sites, like genesis-mining.
but you should not invest so much. because many of cloud mining sites are scams.
so be careful for doing that.

davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

trading now is a good option Buy altcoins and then hold it
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:55:41 AM

Participating in an ICO is more risky but it can give you good reward, I mean there's possibility that the project where you invested your money will turn into another shit coins and will scam you. I guess your just have to limit the amount you put, we can never know if such project can attract big investors which is vital for the success.
I have just witnessed one ICO that its website has gone offsite, just as its ICO is coming to a close. If the site never shows up again, it simply means the dev have scammed all those that invested their hard earned coin on it. I only participated in the signature campaign, so what I stand to lose would be my just my time. Lesson learnt is to never forget to look before jumping.
It is because you are not a risk taker. There are many potential ICO with escrow and they are developed by famous and reputated person. If you know which ICO is good and which one is bad, you can maintain your profit and at the end of every ICO, you can obtain a huge money from it. Signature campaign is not worth because it only give you about $20 a week LOL

Like which ICOs exactly? IIRC, almost all ICOs in here are run by brand new accounts. They create an account here for the sole purpose of launching their ICOs. There's not much ICO that are owned by a trusted member in here. Brand new accounts launching an ICO has become so normal that people don't even bother doing some more research about the user and that's why there has been scams lately. I also haven't seen an ICO with an escrow except for an escrow that holds the funds of their campaigns. But that doesn't make them legit. That just proves that they have the money to pay their participants.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:28:55 AM

The best way to grow bitcoin, is to investing them in some secure company.
or maybe you can landing them to anyone you trust, with property collateral, and returned more.
There is another way, is to investing in some cloud mining sites, like genesis-mining.
but you should not invest so much. because many of cloud mining sites are scams.
so be careful for doing that.

Yeah most of cloud mining are scams but a little part other is trusted and legitimate. I prefer you to invest on cloud mining but be careful before you invest or you can invest your bitcoin into company that have great project with bitcoin.both of these if you do rightly you will earn decent profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Gambling might give you huge returns but there is always a high probability of loosing than winning.

Investing in promising altcoins is also a good idea but I would you to do what you are currently doing. Trade in fiat and altcoins. It is a slow but sure growth if you have a proper strategy. As you capital increases your profit will also increase.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:57:20 PM

BTC isn't a farm or a plant, and currently there are no bank investments in the bitcoin world, some claimed to operate a similar model and all turned to be scams, I guess the most genuine but I can't say safe method would be trading btc for usd and other cryptocurrencies.
Those people who do not know about trade it is really not safe to start trade and it is sure that they will lose their money in trading there but those people who know well about trade it is a best way of growing bitcoins. But trade in altcoin is something more risky.
yes that is right but i think if a person has no experience and skill in trading still he  can also make bitcoin, if a  person is a good designer or having good management skill like yahoo and lutpin etc then he can also  earn good number of bitcoin. and if a person is at least a good poster he can also earn bitcoin from a signature campaign.

But if you just rely on signature campaigns you won't earn that much as you want. And becoming a signature campaign manager requires some trusts in this forum. If you really want to grow your btc know first where are you good at in the internet. If you have some programming skills you can also use it to earn bitcoin. Just surf the internet and you can find many ways to earn bitcoin based on your skills.
as he said "if a person at least a good poster" means the person have no skills which can give him such advantageous position on offering things and posting is the only thing he can do
it's right that signature campaign won't make your wallet full therefore if someone want to earn so much money whilst still unskilled, better go learn first, it's also making him having more quality

I do not think that if a person will be a good poster at bitcoin forum and its different sections like economics, trade and services and he will not have any skills. It is only those skillful people who understand the situation and they then reply the posts who need help on this forum.
That is hitting the hammer right at the head! To be able to make constructive posts in this forum is a pointer to one's knowledge and skills as one can never give what he/she does not have. Actually posting is not for unskilled people as those are the reason you come across some posts and start to wonder if the poster is actually alright!

Learning is a barrier breaker and no knowledge is waste. Anyone looking to grow his BTC, must have something to offer to the community or they would end up picking dusts from the faucets.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:21:54 PM

BTC isn't a farm or a plant, and currently there are no bank investments in the bitcoin world, some claimed to operate a similar model and all turned to be scams, I guess the most genuine but I can't say safe method would be trading btc for usd and other cryptocurrencies.
Those people who do not know about trade it is really not safe to start trade and it is sure that they will lose their money in trading there but those people who know well about trade it is a best way of growing bitcoins. But trade in altcoin is something more risky.

We are talking about all the time that trading is risky, You know all type of business is risky, on one can tell that any business is here where we have less chances of risk. So don't take tension about the risk, we only need skills and attention about our business. So if we are talking about altcoin trading, i think if we use our skills than definitely it give us good profit.
But about the question, i have a way to grow the bitcoin, because i do it. Only buy the bitcoin in less price and sell them in a high price and how we can do it? only hold the bitcoin and look after the price of bitcoin.
But there are some business which will totally depend on your hard work suppose you start a factory from the new start and you will know that how you have to make it successful and you work all the day for that then it is obvious that you will get success in that but in those business where you will not have any good skills then there are risks in them.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

Participating in an ICO is more risky but it can give you good reward, I mean there's possibility that the project where you invested your money will turn into another shit coins and will scam you. I guess your just have to limit the amount you put, we can never know if such project can attract big investors which is vital for the success.
I have just witnessed one ICO that its website has gone offsite, just as its ICO is coming to a close. If the site never shows up again, it simply means the dev have scammed all those that invested their hard earned coin on it. I only participated in the signature campaign, so what I stand to lose would be my just my time. Lesson learnt is to never forget to look before jumping.
It is because you are not a risk taker. There are many potential ICO with escrow and they are developed by famous and reputated person. If you know which ICO is good and which one is bad, you can maintain your profit and at the end of every ICO, you can obtain a huge money from it. Signature campaign is not worth because it only give you about $20 a week LOL
That is right I also have participated in a number of ICOs which have escrow for the crowdfunding and I have got a good income from that ICo investment. I often prefer to invest in the starting days of ICOs where I often get about 40$ discount on the price of token.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

That is right I also have participated in a number of ICOs which have escrow for the crowdfunding and I have got a good income from that ICo investment. I often prefer to invest in the starting days of ICOs where I often get about 40$ discount on the price of token.
They offered that to gain investors and that also has a risk associated in doing it, you are just lucky you were able to invest in a legitimate ICOs. Scam ICOs is not a problem this days as more investors are educated now and maybe has learn from their experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MMA
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

yes different ICOs providing different schemes and giving bonuses to attract investors,  so if you consider an ICO  good for investment then you can even get some extra. therefore i also think that investment in ICOs is a good decision and you can get good profit after ICO ended.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:49:01 PM

trading is really much more good option to grow up your bitcoin because i see that trading has too much lowest risk and i get a big profit from trading i think trading of bitcoin is much more stronger and profitable than Altcoins trading.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Gambling might give you huge returns but there is always a high probability of loosing than winning.

Investing in promising altcoins is also a good idea but I would you to do what you are currently doing. Trade in fiat and altcoins. It is a slow but sure growth if you have a proper strategy. As you capital increases your profit will also increase.

Yes, trading is the best way to grow bitcoin, nothing more than trading. If he wanna grow their bitcoin, he should add/grow his capital and knowledge, because both are important. No limitation in profit as long as we keep trading.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

Yes, trading is the best way to grow bitcoin, nothing more than trading. If he wanna grow their bitcoin, he should add/grow his capital and knowledge, because both are important. No limitation in profit as long as we keep trading.
Of course it is, but the risk always in trading as well. There is no assurance you will easily be profitable, if you want to grow your bitcoins you have to take the risk and work hard for it. One way to grow as well is just to work for bitcoin, not as risky as trading but you will only have a limited income.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
passwordnow

Activity: 2954
Merit: 571

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

trading is really much more good option to grow up your bitcoin because i see that trading has too much lowest risk and i get a big profit from trading i think trading of bitcoin is much more stronger and profitable than Altcoins trading.

It will always be one of the most legitimate growing of bitcoins. And if you are that type of trader who are going to hold thousands of alt coins but with potentials because there are plenty of alt coins that are just coming out that has nothing to do with bitcoins adoption and just want to get some profit for creating that project and after wards they are going to be gone.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

It will always be one of the most legitimate growing of bitcoins. And if you are that type of trader who are going to hold thousands of alt coins but with potentials because there are plenty of alt coins that are just coming out that has nothing to do with bitcoins adoption and just want to get some profit for creating that project and after wards they are going to be gone.
I agree, we should see the potential of altcoin. some altcoin creating big project. but after their get profit, they gone
MMA
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

although there are so many other options of growing bitcoin but i think trading is the best in all options, in other options like earning from a signature campaign and other services can be limited income, while income from gambling is also too much risky, therefore trading is the only way through which you can make a lot of money without any limit, depending on your hard work and investment, therefore trading is one of the best way of growing bitcoins.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2772
Merit: 898

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

although there are so many other options of growing bitcoin but i think trading is the best in all options, in other options like earning from a signature campaign and other services can be limited income, while income from gambling is also too much risky, therefore trading is the only way through which you can make a lot of money without any limit, depending on your hard work and investment, therefore trading is one of the best way of growing bitcoins.

Nah Don't bother trying to earn on gambling its not a good source of income more like a good money eating machine. Just stick

with their advice to try trading, Unlike signature campaigns which the only risks are your time and effort going to be waste if

didn't get paid, In trading the risks are much bigger because you will invest your money to it. It is a good source because you

can earn a much bigger amounts than your eanings on signature campaign but it depends on your strategy and your capital.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Nah Don't bother trying to earn on gambling its not a good source of income more like a good money eating machine. Just stick

with their advice to try trading, Unlike signature campaigns which the only risks are your time and effort going to be waste if

didn't get paid, In trading the risks are much bigger because you will invest your money to it. It is a good source because you

can earn a much bigger amounts than your eanings on signature campaign but it depends on your strategy and your capital.
I agree that it is not a good idea or move to invest or try gambling since it is very risky and we don't need to take serious of getting income from gambling because there is a high possibility of getting a lot of losses and getting addicted to gambling and after that it will be hard for you to recover your losses once you get addicted on gambling.

Trading is not that option that has bigger risk since you are the one who will manage your money and it is up to you on how you will grow your bitcoin. In trading, the sky is the only limit and the only pilot that will help you to reach those skies is the only you. So invest in your self and learn a lot of things start with basics then after you understand how the market works and how the trading works then you can start investing your capital whether it is fiat or bitcoin to an exchanger's site then start your trading journey. Don't forget to learn from your mistakes and make them as a basis on your future trading activities.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:14:23 AM

Yes trading is the good option to make money or to grow your bitcoin. Buying an altcoin the price is cheap and then hold it and wait price to increase and them sell . I earn bitcoin everyday because of trading. And I love trading so much . and I hope my income in trading will increase . if you want to start trade make a lot of research.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

Yes trading is the good option to make money or to grow your bitcoin. Buying an altcoin the price is cheap and then hold it and wait price to increase and them sell . I earn bitcoin everyday because of trading. And I love trading so much . and I hope my income in trading will increase . if you want to start trade make a lot of research.
That's pretty impressive man, I have been trading for years and I never have that kind of experience as yours. You will be easily become rich here if you will continue that, never limit yourself, aim for a bigger one if you really can make it consistently.

It's everyone's dream to be reach in trading but only few can do it and if you are really telling that truth, you are part of the few people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: