Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nefario  (Read 198627 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:32:57 PM

gigavps received asset list  Shocked

To all Gigaminers:

Late yesterday I received an asset holder list from GLBSE. Per the email received, the list may grow some more so it may not be the final list.

This is good news as it means step one is near completion. I will be working with counsel later today and possibly into next week to finalize the next steps and to clarify what has to be done and why.

Best regards,
gigavps

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:14:18 PM

I had a chat with James and hes is releasing about 4 assets per day.
Sunshine!
And now, please send him the flowers too Smiley

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 06:45:10 PM

I had a chat with James and hes is releasing about 4 assets per day.
Sunshine!
And now, please send him the flowers too Smiley

Puremining got a list of its asset holders so are you serious about this? Would be great. Regarding the flowers... do you have the address? And the phonenumber you have isnt the one from whois of glbse.com? If so could you send the phonenumber to me via pm?

Thanks!

Given what's happened, shouldn't the other shareholders (theymos included) be held liable?

Why? They are cut out and cant do anything even if they want. And they lost all the money they invested to buy shares of glbse...

That is actually interesting, I'd guess the likelihood of a number being turned off at all times would increase if it belonged to someone a lot of angry people were constantly trying to contact.

I think so too.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 07:03:22 PM

http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

Starting with the biggest issuer first in descending order
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 08:07:18 PM

But I have yet to get my coins so did they just skip some people or I guess I am not getting my coins back.

I think thats his reaction to claims that he is a scammer. So to prevent such claims he starts now to give out asset infos.
And i think he didnt get all the double payment back yet. So he cant pay all the remaining btc back yet. Probably he want to exclude the persons that hold double payments hostage from the asset infos so they can see that they should pay back. When they do he will pay back your money too. Only my thoughts about this. At least something is moving and he is speaking again.

Thanks eskimobob if you had a good influence in this. Smiley

EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

I think thats his reaction to claims that he is a scammer.

He IS a scammer.
You can call him a SELECTIVE scammer if you want.
Still a scammer he is.

And i think he didnt get all the double payment back yet. So he cant pay all the remaining btc back yet. Probably he want to exclude the persons that hold double payments hostage from the asset infos so they can see that they should pay back. When they do he will pay back your money too.

once more, I got no email asking me to return my tiny double payment.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:15:59 PM

He IS a scammer.
Still a scammer he is.

And i think he didnt get all the double payment back yet. So he cant pay all the remaining btc back yet. Probably he want to exclude the persons that hold double payments hostage from the asset infos so they can see that they should pay back. When they do he will pay back your money too.

He handled the situation poorly, and I think most of the reactions within the community were justified. However, let's wait until the dust settles, shall we? If he ends up fulfilling all of his obligations in the end, he certainly isn't a scammer.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 10:56:09 PM

He IS a scammer.
Still a scammer he is.

He handled the situation poorly, and I think most of the reactions within the community were justified. However, let's wait until the dust settles, shall we? If he ends up fulfilling all of his obligations in the end, he certainly isn't a scammer.

He got the scammer label for shutting down glbse without an approved motion by the owners of the site and reducing its value to 0 thus causing them a massive loss in both bitcoins and reputation. He has some work to do to resolve that situation satisfactorily and get the label removed.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 11:12:32 PM

The problem with obligations that are time sensitive is that once they're late they can never really be "fulfilled".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 11:33:58 PM

And they lost all the money they invested to buy shares of glbse...

Whenever I see "glbse" I read it as "goatse."  Kind of appropriate, I guess.
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 03:01:03 AM

He IS a scammer.
Still a scammer he is.

He got the scammer label for shutting down glbse without an approved motion by the owners of the site and reducing its value to 0 thus causing them a massive loss in both bitcoins and reputation. He has some work to do to resolve that situation satisfactorily and get the label removed.

Yeah, I agree with that. Shutting down the company with no shareholder vote was simply idiotic. To clarify, I mean that he isn't scamming the users of GLBSE if he gives them back all their bitcoins and asset info. It dances dangerously close because of the time that has passed, but I can think of no reason that he would do this for personal gain (other than avoiding legal trouble, which isn't only for personal gain because if Nefario gets sent to jail, GLBSE users would likely get zilch.)

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 04:50:34 AM

It wasnt a problem when he started glbse and took peoples money....

memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:40:12 AM

The problem with obligations that are time sensitive is that once they're late they can never really be "fulfilled".

Well, technically the loss could be compensated, but it won't happen.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 12:13:47 PM

Well, technically the loss could be compensated, but it won't happen.

Right you are, on both counts.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 06:02:21 PM

He IS a scammer.
Still a scammer he is.

He can be named a scammer in regards for killing the value of glbse for the shareholders. But i meant the claims that told him a scammer because he wont pay the user btc of glbse and give the asset info. He had to do something against these accusations. And i feel its a good sign that he override his own rule for that. He said before that the asset infos only will go out after the user btc are out. He did it another way now to block the accusations in my opinion.

That you didnt got an email about the double payment is something i think isnt a good sign too. So i have two explainations for this behaviour. He strictly goes one by one or he only goes for the bigger double payments to save time and afford. Because tiny double payments make the same work.

Im not sure what it is but at least somethings moving.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 02:26:46 PM

nefario added the payment address for double payments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118354.msg1282045#msg1282045

In case someone has a double payment and isnt included in asset infos given to issuer maybe try that and email nefario then with a matching topic that attracts his attention like: "I paid back double payment!!!" or similar so that he will read it.

EuroTrash

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 11:32:57 PM

In case someone has a double payment and isnt included in asset infos given to issuer maybe try that and email nefario then with a matching topic that attracts his attention like: "I paid back double payment!!!" or similar so that he will read it.

You forgot the additional requirement. Let me fix that.

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing fishnet stockings while handstand walking. But please wear a guy fawkes mask - on your face not other body parts - so that your real identity is protected.

IMPORTANT! Only submissions where both the mask's moustaches are pointing UPWARDS AND the fishnet stockings are PINK coloured will be considered.

Sorry I feel funny today.

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:06:15 AM

You forgot the additional requirement. Let me fix that.

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing fishnet stockings while handstand walking. But please wear a guy fawkes mask - on your face not other body parts - so that your real identity is protected.

IMPORTANT! Only submissions where both the mask's moustaches are pointing UPWARDS AND the fishnet stockings are PINK coloured will be considered.

Sorry I feel funny today.
Crap... I never could walk on my hands... guess I'm screwed... Sad

-- Smoov
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:18:48 PM

Crap... I never could walk on my hands... guess I'm screwed... Sad

-- Smoov

So don't walk on your own hands. The best walking is done on other people's hands.

RHA

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:18:30 PM

Quote from: blog.glbse.com
Nov 22 / 5:28am  Issers who have been given lists so far
by James McCarthy

GIGAMINING
BITBOND
YABMC
FPGAMINING
PUREMINING
YARR
COGNITIVE
BTC-MINING
ZETA-MINING
IBB

These lists are not 100% complete, users who have not claimed their GLBSE account, and users who have not returned the double payment of bitcoin have not been included.

I'm still currently working with users who have lost their login details and issuer lists.

Quote from: blog.glbse.com
Nov 22 / 11:15am  Refunding double payments and getting your assets.
by James McCarthy

I've gotten a LOT of emails in the last 24 hours from users who got a double payment and they have not returned it yet.

I will contact you all tomorrow with an individual payment address, and we can get you onto your issuers shareholders lists.

For anyone who has not already contacted me, please email the address you were overpaid to at james@glbse.com

Please be patient, thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: