Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nefario  (Read 198632 times)
BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 03:06:48 PM

So my btc might still come?  The suspense is killing me
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 03:26:26 PM

@RHA... he already released this address for doublepayments here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118354.msg1282045#msg1282045

@BTCHero... the probability is rising. Nefario now started to give out asset infos and it seems now all the users that kept the double payments want to pay back these double payments to be included into the asset infos. And if nefario gets this double payments back he will have the btc to pay the remaining users back their btc. So it looks better for you than some days before.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

It depends on what you invested them on:

DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 03:46:44 PM

Lol

Seems a bit of overkill if you ask me....
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 05:17:31 PM

So my btc might still come?  The suspense is killing me

Lol

Wowza.  This is going to end up being worse than GLBSE was:

The bitcoin payment address associated with your glbse.com claim
    Name of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment of the agreement,
    The physical address of the person or entity (no Post Office boxes or mail suites),
    The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,
    For real persons: a photocopy or scanned PDF of government issued photo identification, or, for corporations the document number and issuing jurisdiction of the incorporating charter and proof of current good standing.
    An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction. Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.  So it looks like he's making it so that unless you have more than $5-$10 (plus $$ taking time off work to go to the notary, plus $$ transportation costs, plus $$ postage to mail him the notarized docs since they're no good faxed or scanned.) worth of shares, it's not worth claiming them.

Not very nice.   Shocked

I hope this is the pre-GLBSE released list claims process...

S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:20:15 PM

Lol

The physical address of the person or entity (no Post Office boxes or mail suites),
    The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,
    For real persons: a photocopy or scanned PDF of government issued photo identification, or, for corporations the document number and issuing jurisdiction of the incorporating charter and proof of current good standing.
    An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction. Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.  So it looks like he's making it so that unless you have more than $5-$10 (plus $$ taking time off work to go to the notary, plus $$ transportation costs, plus $$ postage to mail him the notarized docs since they're no good faxed or scanned.) worth of shares, it's not worth claiming them.

Not very nice.   Shocked

I have said this in the gigamining thread.

This should get a big scammer tag and noone should do any business with gigamining any more.

ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 05:25:49 PM

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.

You can often get stuff notarized for free at your bank  Grin

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:45:22 PM

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing (...).
Sorry I feel funny today.

EuroTrash, you will quickly earn the respect to Nefario when you see what is needed at Gigamining.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:53:26 PM

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing (...).
Sorry I feel funny today.

EuroTrash, you will quickly earn the respect to Nefario when you see what is needed at Gigamining.

I would actually find this much easier & preferable than the BS that giga is coming up with atm.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 05:56:40 PM

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.

I'd like to know where you bank?

I've been told the same thing in the past, went to the bank and got to the notary, who then asked me what I needed before referring me to an outside notary.  Turned out both my banks are only free for banking related documents.  Eg, if I want to close a loan there.
BTCHero

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 09:40:47 PM

The notary at my bank is free too.

However, you need to give him your ssn or ein to get paid?  OMG

I am so thankful I sold all my gigamining before this shut down.  I am sure gigamining will make good on shares for people that have followed the guidelines.

I'm curious if this is all actually needed by law, or if he just knows a lot of people won't subject themselves to such scrutiny and forfeit their shares.

Oh well, start returning those double payments so I can get my BTC back. *crosses fingers*
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 03:15:00 AM

I've been told the same thing in the past, went to the bank and got to the notary, who then asked me what I needed before referring me to an outside notary.  Turned out both my banks are only free for banking related documents.  Eg, if I want to close a loan there.

I kindly ask, and receive, said services from my insurance agent. But, then again, I'm the one that fills up the candy dishes at her office--weekly--so that I have a better choice of sweets when I visit.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 03:01:06 PM

I kindly ask, and receive, said services from my insurance agent. But, then again, I'm the one that fills up the candy dishes at her office--weekly--so that I have a better choice of sweets when I visit.

You fill up both her candy dishes?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 05:33:40 PM

You fill up both her candy dishes?

Actually, there's three, but I don't think that's what you're in reference to. I buy the bags of candy and stand back watching her fill them up, for that's what I'm into.
ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 05:27:43 PM

Can somebody please share Nefario personal data? I'm sure that his associates know his personal details.

Thanks.

stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 06:19:06 PM

Can somebody please share Nefario personal data? I'm sure that his associates know his personal details.

Thanks.

They already said they don't know.  They are even more incompetent than their users.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 08:51:04 PM

Thanks.

They already said they don't know.  They are even more incompetent than their users.

Nefario was all about anonymity in the early days of GLBSE. For some reason that changed and he became a glory hound and put his face out there.

It should have always been a  tor service imo this situation wouldnt have occurred.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 10:21:56 AM

Thanks.

Nefario was all about anonymity in the early days of GLBSE. For some reason that changed and he became a glory hound and put his face out there.

It should have always been a  tor service imo this situation wouldnt have occurred.

Heh, it was taking 10-20 seconds to load pages on clear Internet (and often 5 seconds to process an API call).  Imagine how painful it would have been to use over Tor.
Binford 6100

Activity: 504

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 12:45:28 PM

Imagine how painful it would have been to use over Tor.

not necessarily, once the onion circuit is in place the traffic is not that much slower.

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:11:57 PM

Lol

Not very nice.   Shocked

I have said this in the gigamining thread.

This should get a big scammer tag and noone should do any business with gigamining any more.

Agreed Big Time
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: