Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin?  (Read 169203 times)
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:35:09 AM

hopefuly before this year end bitcoin will increase the price because im still holding my bitcoin for the future and for christmas and for my upcomming birthday Smiley hopefuly that miracle happens im still hoping Smiley and other store's will accept bitcoin as a payment and my number wish will be hope bitcoin will be grow up its price too faster in end of 2016
that all want prices to rise when the end of the year and then what to expect from the price increase at the end of the year when prices will fall after the new year, and the most prices fall in mid-year as is now happening.
I think the history at present price of bitcoins right now is the same as like before.. so better to wait for the price to increase again back on november to dcember just liek last year.

these things are common and normal with bitcoin. it always happens, and price goes up and down something the bad news is huge so the drop is big too and sometimes the hype is huge and rise is big too.

so as a regular bitcoin user who is not day trading you shouldn't worry about these things and look at the over all change which has been rise.
Yes fluctuations in bitcoin prices are very reasonable and I look at the traffic going up little by little. I believe bitcoin will be able to improve and develop. What is clear in 2016 bitcoin better than last year.

But few days ago the price of bitcoin keeps flactuating. But i think it will go up pretty soon. But im surprise that the price of bitcoin keeps falling and i dont know why! I do expect a lot because of the halving but my expectation wasnt reach by the bitcoin halving Sad
facepalm

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:42:06 AM

hopefuly before this year end bitcoin will increase the price because im still holding my bitcoin for the future and for christmas and for my upcomming birthday Smiley hopefuly that miracle happens im still hoping Smiley and other store's will accept bitcoin as a payment and my number wish will be hope bitcoin will be grow up its price too faster in end of 2016
that all want prices to rise when the end of the year and then what to expect from the price increase at the end of the year when prices will fall after the new year, and the most prices fall in mid-year as is now happening.
I think the history at present price of bitcoins right now is the same as like before.. so better to wait for the price to increase again back on november to dcember just liek last year.

these things are common and normal with bitcoin. it always happens, and price goes up and down something the bad news is huge so the drop is big too and sometimes the hype is huge and rise is big too.

so as a regular bitcoin user who is not day trading you shouldn't worry about these things and look at the over all change which has been rise.
Yes fluctuations in bitcoin prices are very reasonable and I look at the traffic going up little by little. I believe bitcoin will be able to improve and develop. What is clear in 2016 bitcoin better than last year.

But few days ago the price of bitcoin keeps flactuating. But i think it will go up pretty soon. But im surprise that the price of bitcoin keeps falling and i dont know why! I do expect a lot because of the halving but my expectation wasnt reach by the bitcoin halving Sad

The decrease from s few days ago was due to the hack of bitfinex. 120000 bitcoins were stolen.

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:38:04 AM

Just go with the current flow and don't mind the worst case scenario. Price fluctuation that happens in bitcoin is a normal event. If you are just going to regret because your expectations didn't meet, it will just wrecked you.

Bitcoin price always fluctuates since the beginning so no reason to have a buttheart unless you didn't get out in the position when there is a sudden decrease.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

In my opinion every year is the year of Bitcoin Smiley
I see improvements every year.
More and more users starting to use Bitcoin, more and more merchants accepting Bitcoin as payment method, more and more online businesses accepting Bitcoin to!
In my country, Croatia, we just got second bTC ATM and it seems more ATM's are on the way!
I'm confident that very soon we will become mainstream and online standard for payments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
p_linz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

so far 2016 hase been an up and down for btc. maybe little more up. for me it has been up for sure! but i hope this is not "the year". even more is possible in the future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:32:58 PM

The decrease from s few days ago was due to the hack of bitfinex. 120000 bitcoins were stolen.

i agree with you that bitcoin really were went to decrease few days ago because hacker stole 120000 bitcoin from bitfinex and now bitcoin recover its value be quickly.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:37:47 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin really were went to decrease few days ago because hacker stole 120000 bitcoin from bitfinex and now bitcoin recover its value be quickly.
Yeah price is recovering at a moment and we may see higher price in coming days and this year seems to be good in compare to last year so we can say that this is the year of bitcoin.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:51:54 PM

so far 2016 hase been an up and down for btc. maybe little more up. for me it has been up for sure! but i hope this is not "the year". even more is possible in the future.
wooah bitcoin price drop because of what happen on the exchange Bitfinex HACKED - funds stolen where millions of dollars got by the hackers so we can say bitcoin 2016 has been nightmare to others also for those who using bitfinex because lots of them are probably sad now hopefuly that one day everything will be fine Smiley
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

though that wasnt that huge amount of bitcoins to be honest, people just started panic selling thats why there were a major price drop, i hope people wont react like this next time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

though that wasnt that huge amount of bitcoins to be honest, people just started panic selling thats why there were a major price drop, i hope people wont react like this next time
Well is just their way to make a profit honestly i converted some of my bitcoin when the price is 650 before huge drop happen. so right now the profit that i earn converted again into bitcoin, and hold again and wait for the price increase we are not the same strategy because we already heard hack happens in bitfinex so you can decide either you sell or not because anytime the price of bitcoin will decrease..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:00:24 PM

wooah bitcoin price drop because of what happen on the exchange Bitfinex HACKED - funds stolen where millions of dollars got by the hackers so we can say bitcoin 2016 has been nightmare to others also for those who using bitfinex because lots of them are probably sad now hopefuly that one day everything will be fine Smiley
you're right, I also just heard the news. I think things like this never happen, but I am grateful that the price is not too down, I expect prices to go up with high bitcoin, may go up to $ 600 is a very good price for the time being. Well, maybe we need to create the effect of halving again bitcoin be better

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:05:52 PM

you're right, I also just heard the news. I think things like this never happen, but I am grateful that the price is not too down, I expect prices to go up with high bitcoin, may go up to $ 600 is a very good price for the time being. Well, maybe we need to create the effect of halving again bitcoin be better

The effect of halving haven't been experienced yet, but may be in next few months we will see higher price so I am holding my coins to earn higher profits.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

The effect of halving haven't been experienced yet, but may be in next few months we will see higher price so I am holding my coins to earn higher profits.
The halving effect only works for block  reward. instead of 25 btc per block they half the reward into 12.5..
But the problem the price is not moving  and i think the price of bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
universe_

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

Exactly if we look at the future then I think this price drop will not make any difference as price ups and downs will always be a part of bitcoin, and it will rise for sure in future.
of course, the price is going to jump to way higher prices pretty soon and this drop wont be reasonable in my opinion, though still the price is unpredictable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:43:59 PM

hope bitcoin price will rise 1000$ this year

AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:05:25 PM

This year, we have the price drop caused by the Mike Hearn Comments and the Bitfinex hack, what will be the next one?
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:12:43 PM

This year, we have the price drop caused by the Mike Hearn Comments and the Bitfinex hack, what will be the next one?
Perhaps 2016 will be really well-known in the world cryptocurrency. Especially the end of the year. Another forecast to fall to $ 200, that's when to start chaos.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:12:22 PM

Just go with the current flow and don't mind the worst case scenario. Price fluctuation that happens in bitcoin is a normal event. If you are just going to regret because your expectations didn't meet, it will just wrecked you.

Bitcoin price always fluctuates since the beginning so no reason to have a buttheart unless you didn't get out in the position when there is a sudden decrease.
Fluctuations are normal since the price of bitcoin is highly volatile. We can already see that we're back on track on getting back up. I strongly feel a hack on an exchange definitely will not affect the journey of bitcoin to make 2016 as a year of bitcoin. Bitcoin will bounce higher to mark this year in history.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:16:32 PM

Perhaps 2016 will be really well-known in the world cryptocurrency. Especially the end of the year. Another forecast to fall to $ 200, that's when to start chaos.
the price will never fall that low, it is impossible for it to drop that much when there is so much people in bitcoins, i think that right now it can only grow to the new heights

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:11:47 PM

the price will never fall that low, it is impossible for it to drop that much when there is so much people in bitcoins, i think that right now it can only grow to the new heights

I have some buy orders in the price range of $450. I will buy a lot of bitcoins if the price drop below $450.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: