Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:56:05 AM

if according to my religion also gambling is wrong, because it is a sin, but it all comes back to us respectively. we are adults and can determine which ones are good and bad.
Yes true if by religion is gambling is strictly prohibited. Choose to gamble or not is a choice, respectively. But if viewed in terms of the logic of gambling games and lost only win was very natural. Depending on the destination we gambled it for what it is.
any goal to play gambling, it's still wrong and sin. but if you are not afraid of sin, it's just affairs you and god .
gambling bad can make people miserable, therefore I'm trying to stay away from gambling, although currently playing just for fun.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:19:07 AM

if according to my religion also gambling is wrong, because it is a sin, but it all comes back to us respectively. we are adults and can determine which ones are good and bad.
Yes true if by religion is gambling is strictly prohibited. Choose to gamble or not is a choice, respectively. But if viewed in terms of the logic of gambling games and lost only win was very natural. Depending on the destination we gambled it for what it is.
any goal to play gambling, it's still wrong and sin. but if you are not afraid of sin, it's just affairs you and god .
gambling bad can make people miserable, therefore I'm trying to stay away from gambling, although currently playing just for fun.
I believe everyone start gamble from just for fun until they really in needs to gamble to make money.

So if you don't want to fall into something wrong like gambling, you better to never try at all and did not know about gambling things are far better instead try it for fun.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin

Gambling... it sucks. Like drugs you should not try it.
Yeah it is like a drug if you get addicted to it but I would not say that it is wrong. There are enough people that are not addicted to gambling and now when it is enough and to stop playing.
How it can not be wrong when you yourself have found some addicted gamblers. I believe from the experience of other gamblers, leaving of gambling is not that much simple as addiction is the big problem of gambling. That is the reason we make a conclusion to consider gambling as wrong.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1308

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:57:24 AM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?

Yeah it is like a drug if you get addicted to it but I would not say that it is wrong. There are enough people that are not addicted to gambling and now when it is enough and to stop playing.
How it can not be wrong when you yourself have found some addicted gamblers. I believe from the experience of other gamblers, leaving of gambling is not that much simple as addiction is the big problem of gambling. That is the reason we make a conclusion to consider gambling as wrong.

Think logically, why they addicted to gambling? It is because they cant control themselves, isn't it? So who is wrong here? People who cant control themselves or gambling which make them addicted?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:05:49 AM

hello everyone.

Think logically, why they addicted to gambling? It is because they cant control themselves, isn't it? So who is wrong here? People who cant control themselves or gambling which make them addicted?
Of course it's the people, without patronizing gambling it has no life, therefore we should not blame our losses in gambling as gambling was only designed for entertainment, only greedy people can be addicted with gambling and will lose in the long run.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:27:55 AM

hello everyone.
It is wrong if you always lose and you want always to gamble and hoping to win but If you always win and you have the luck it is good because its profitable. Gambling is profitable than other ways of earning if you have the talent to gamble. Thats bad if you always lose and always hoping to win.
Yeah it is not good if you always loose then you need to stop with gambling for sure but I do not think that it is wrong at all. As long as they do not hurt other people with it, it is oke.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:38:30 AM

hello everyone.
It is wrong if you always lose and you want always to gamble and hoping to win but If you always win and you have the luck it is good because its profitable. Gambling is profitable than other ways of earning if you have the talent to gamble. Thats bad if you always lose and always hoping to win.
Yeah it is not good if you always loose then you need to stop with gambling for sure but I do not think that it is wrong at all. As long as they do not hurt other people with it, it is oke.
According to religious gambling is wrong and sin.. but if we think it carefully there's no wrong if you are just halving fun and you can afford to lose..
And i think all religion are gambling is sin..  this is just i heard from others but i think its true according to the passion movie.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:56:15 AM

hello everyone.
According to religious gambling is wrong and sin.. but if we think it carefully there's no wrong if you are just halving fun and you can afford to lose..
And i think all religion are gambling is sin..  this is just i heard from others but i think its true according to the passion movie.
we all know gambling are wrong from any kind perspective,
governments call it wrong, religions call it wrong, and we sometimes admitted it as a wrong action too.
the problem are on human nature , yeaaa we love to do something wrong.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:40:02 AM

hello everyone.

Think about it. Why do people mess with drugs when they know that drugs are bad for them? Because they cannot function correctly under the influence of a substance. And gambling should be considered as a drug as well.

But you know, it's voluntary and you could indeed make lots of money out of gambling. So no, I don't think it's wrong.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2907

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:26:53 PM

hello everyone.

Think about it. Why do people mess with drugs when they know that drugs are bad for them? Because they cannot function correctly under the influence of a substance. And gambling should be considered as a drug as well.

But you know, it's voluntary and you could indeed make lots of money out of gambling. So no, I don't think it's wrong.
For me its wrong because this is a sin to our religious.. if all games are money involve we can call it sin because money is sacred this is just i heard in church.. and i always thing how money are sacred? and why they are thinking gambling is sin.. if you are watching in the passion movie you can understand why gambling is wrong.. you can see jesus destroy all gambling.. so for me its a sin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:39:31 PM

hello everyone.

with that logic anything can be wrong as long as you are abusing them.

and i don't see gambling being any different. because losing a alot of money and having no control over the losses means no control and abusing the game which is wrong like anything else.

--looking for signature--
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:40:52 PM

hello everyone.

gambling just for fun for me, but obviously more fun if i win, haha. just dont forget to stop when you already have enough profit, dont be greedy, or you'll lose all your profit and maybe all of your money, and also, set your goal when you gambling, this is will help you to avoid greedy. hard to stop when you lost, but its harder to stop when you already on profit.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:10:48 PM

hello everyone.

gambling just for fun for me, but obviously more fun if i win, haha. just dont forget to stop when you already have enough profit, dont be greedy, or you'll lose all your profit and maybe all of your money, and also, set your goal when you gambling, this is will help you to avoid greedy. hard to stop when you lost, but its harder to stop when you already on profit.
Yes true if gambling is only used for having fun was reasonable and not detrimental because if you lose we know that it's consequences. Gambling is wrong if we get greedy and hope if we are to benefit from gambling.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:23:52 AM

hello everyone.

Yes true if gambling is only used for having fun was reasonable and not detrimental because if you lose we know that it's consequences. Gambling is wrong if we get greedy and hope if we are to benefit from gambling.
If you play gambling with pure entertainment then you will have no problem in the future because I am pretty sure you will only play the amount you can afford to lose. The problem with most of the people who were addicted in gambling is do not have a control when it comes to money, it is not really the excitement they are after more but the guaranteed money they can win when they are lucky.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:49:56 AM

hello everyone.

Gambling is wrong if you play a lot and lose your all money. and when you got addicted to gambling then it would be more worst for you. you can't left playing gambling and loose more and more, thats why people consider gambling is a wrong thing. try to spend your time in something creative and haelthy activity, gambling really won't make you millionare.
benjidaimio

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:10:41 AM

I thing there are not so many things in the world that are bad per se.
And gambling isn't one of those things. It's all about human factor - gambling becomes bad only when people lose control and turn it into addiction.

The same situation with the videogames, for example. It's a really nice hobby and a great way to tell stories. But people who can't manage their time and give up all important business to play more, are claiming videogames to be pure evil. But the truth is, it's not.
domainator

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:29:30 AM

its wrong when you involve other human at your demise, if you lose dont take it other people dont loan to other people so you can go gamble again.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:09:12 AM

Gambling is only wrong when you are losing a lot of money with it and when you are not even realizing that you are becoming poor and that is because you are greedy.
Gambling is not that bad if you are losing a bit money and you have to know the moment to stop.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:55:32 AM

Mostly it depend on situation where we are at the moment due to gamble if we are greedy than it could be wrong and will get us into worse situation if we don't have any control over us, i don't think gambling is wrong any person can be with his way what he want to make from gambling.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:15:31 PM

hello everyone.
I have more looses than the profits i win, So for me its not very beneficial. My first time in playing gambling games. I loosed 0.2 Fastly
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: