Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:18:54 PM

@Spoetnik:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12977278#msg12977278

BitJohn is the dude on the far right in that image on the video that's linked.

About the bear with the pellet gun: My post was a joke referencing your avatar of a penguin with a gun and I not seeing a bear as the poster I quoted may have been alluding to. Please try to keep up with my warped brain cells.  Grin Grin Grin

Ok i will check it out thanks.
and i was sure you were joking before but just in case.. a lot of info is poured in here.
so i thought you might have missed something.
i also tend to add stuff after i hit submit.

So are you thinking that first picture you dug up of BJ is false ?
The one with the blonde in it ?

I noticed a blonde girl in a story holding her drivers license up on an old story i just seen.
first thing i thought was that BJ picture with some blonde girl..

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/05/cryptsy-verfications-live-as-usd-market-nears/

That site is run by super Goldcoin shill MicroGuy.. long time Cryptsy chat box veteran.
He can attest to seeing lot's..

Yes, the pic with the blonde is a fake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:35:16 PM

Can't say... but I do recall Horus/jdtmp4 goin on about being one not long after the truth about his socks puppet show was exposed.

He claims to be a Mason eh? I am very interested in knowing which Lodge he is a member of if this can be found.

He let that slip while I was trolling him (and Vlad) about their involvement with the "holiday crypto fundraiser".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4830766#msg4830766
Quote from: jdtmp4
This is last years paper article - http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2008435-masons-spread-christmas-cheer-at-smh/       I'm trying to find one for this year. Thanks guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4860526#msg4860526
Quote from: jdtmp4
My masons lodge was doing a toy drive that they do every year to get gifts for kids in our local hospital.

Yet during the "hangout", he claimed to be in Toronto.

Btw, did anyone notice how much I made Vlad2Vlad squirm ? HAHAfreakinHA Tongue

I can confirm the Mason + Toronto comment from Horus on Cryptsy chat way back in late 2013.
I had talked on the chatbox with him and others about that.. i had said i have a brother who claims to be one of them too.
I dunno does applying stucco to the outside of a house make you a Mason these days ?

And TheHobo / jdtmp / Horus (previously of "Hobo Nickels" coin fame)
Had in fact stated where he was from many times on Cryptsy's chat box.
I had talked with Horus about that back then telling him i lived close to TO early 90's

The fundraiser stuff is new to me.
And i am not trying to Troll or Defend Horus either.. just provide some clarity.
I had no real super shady incidents of him aside from being one of the backroom boys. LOL

Franko/Defaced and Horus may or may not have been involved in things but have been super nice guys over the years.
If you dealt with either of them anywhere in the crypto scene i am sure you would have nothing but good things to say about them.
Horus though has a history of trying hard to push the bright side of things though..
Countless times he would try and squash and complaints or stories about Cryptsy on chat
by saying let's just "be positive" etc.

Basically i have had trouble with some mod's there that would allow blatant Trolling on me chronically.
I would be there chatting then 3 guys would show up at once poking me with insults etc.
Then pr9me and Mullick would let them and blame me and then boot me over it.. saying i deserve it for past comments.
Occasionally BitJohn stuck up for me and 90% of the time Horus was the only one who ever stuck up for me.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:41:09 PM

@Spoetnik:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12977278#msg12977278

BitJohn is the dude on the far right in that image on the video that's linked.

About the bear with the pellet gun: My post was a joke referencing your avatar of a penguin with a gun and I not seeing a bear as the poster I quoted may have been alluding to. Please try to keep up with my warped brain cells.  Grin Grin Grin

Ok i will check it out thanks.
and i was sure you were joking before but just in case.. a lot of info is poured in here.
so i thought you might have missed something.
i also tend to add stuff after i hit submit.

So are you thinking that first picture you dug up of BJ is false ?
The one with the blonde in it ?

I noticed a blonde girl in a story holding her drivers license up on an old story i just seen.
first thing i thought was that BJ picture with some blonde girl..

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/05/cryptsy-verfications-live-as-usd-market-nears/

That site is run by super Goldcoin shill MicroGuy.. long time Cryptsy chat box veteran.
He can attest to seeing lot's..

Yes, the pic with the blonde is a fake.

Yeah i was thinking that.
The *confirmed* picture posted of BJ does not match that first one where BJ seen this topic and ran and edited the profile.
Hi BitJohn Wink
Proof he is here reading this or someone tipped him off he should go edit that profile (to cover his tracks)

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:45:21 PM

I'd say Vlad has limited involvement with Cryptsy.
he seems no more connected to them than i am LOL
We both have just been there since the early days.

And as much as HippieTech has a grudge against the guy my experiences with Vlad have been ok.
He's a nice guy and he is very generous.
I would group him with MicroGuy.. or other older users of Cryptsy.
That seemed to be on the outer part of the Back Room Boys "Free Mason" inner circle.

EDIT:
..although
some guys should come clean here and can and should dish up some dirt !
maybe before they get the Gleb Gamow Treatment too LOL
..cough cough iGotSpots  Wink

Yo man.. Spots do us a favor and tell us Cryptsy's involvement with TIX / Tickets !
That would be fucking sweeeeet !
I know iGotSpots could bury these guys with the info he has.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 10:43:59 PM

Where do i start ?
Well you're being defensive LOL
And yeah Volunteering or not.. doing work for Cryptsy means your one of them.
And i have long suspected you were Mr. Franko and you have always denied it outright.
You claimed it was not your coin and that you were only some guy who started a pool for it.

The guy in the picture started Franko i thought so that is why i asked if that was you.
I have seen your picture on the forum a few times before.. or around the crypto scene in the last couple years.
Your picture is old news lol
But i think ? that pic just turned up on a Google image search i did last couple days for Cryptsy.
I wasn't looking for any info on you or Franko "the coin".
So i never did see a youtube video nor do i ever go to youtube.. i can't stand the site to be honest.

But since your the only Cryptsy guy talking why not answer some questions for us ?
What is BitJohn's real name ?
What other staff or *volunteer* moderators are there ? Can you list their names ?

Maybe you are connecting two people the wrong way. There is faceless, and another guy that uses a similar sn to defaced but I cant remember what it is. Ive used the sn "defaced" for well over 15 years. My avatar was a bitcoin originally then when I launched frk I changed it to the frk logo.

The founders of The Collective were me, pr9me and dyoungii. pr9me still comes around here and there but he left the scene due to some serious health stuff, and dyoungii got frustrated with crypto but other than that there isnt much info on why he left either. The Collective today is a democratic friendly society / social group with over 300 members. Its a safe place where people can speak their mind and just talk about the latest news events and generally hang out. We have one rule. "Dont directly fight with each other" It was founded as a way for developers and various coin communities to exist in a less hostile space.

We have donated to various disaster relief funds, we helped fund curecoin when it was just a pool script (idk if yall remember frankofolders or not but obviously that was us) We have paid to put "franko is freedom" on the moon irl. Some other fun stuff. We have also helped more than a handful of coins fix some of their chain problems.

Whats bitjohns real name? I was under the impression it was john and ive never had any reason to guess otherwise.

The only other mods I can think of are green lion, nordman, fivemil and dcgirl (although she is an admin now).

Since im the only cryptsy guy talking to yall, try being less abrasive and you might get more answers. You said because im a volunteer there that im "one of them", I volunteer at alot of places. I used to volunteer at a nursing home as the easter bunny every year for my grandma does that mean i know what the nursing home is doing with their funding? Doubtful. Does that mean I know what everyone is doing? No. Ican only account for me and my actions. I align my actions with the actions of The Collective. We believe in honor and integrity and the importance of the web of trust. No one is voted in unless they share those values.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 10:45:46 PM

And as much as HippieTech has a grudge against the guy my experiences with Vlad have been ok.
That seemed to be on the outer part of the Back Room Boys "Free Mason" inner circle.

EDIT:
..although

Yo man.. Spots do us a favor and tell us Cryptsy's involvement with TIX / Tickets !

microguy, spots and vlad where never in the backroom.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:05:12 PM

EDIT:
..although

Can you shed some light on whether or not BitJohn was in Afghanistan during 2013 when the general consensus is that he was? The reason for asking is that my research is dictating otherwise.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:06:57 PM

EDIT:
..although

Can you shed some light on whether or not BitJohn was in Afghanistan during 2013 when the general consensus is that he was? The reason for asking is that my research is dictating otherwise.

from what I remember he was.

Fortune Favors the Brave
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:07:15 PM

Where do i start ?
Well you're being defensive LOL
And yeah Volunteering or not.. doing work for Cryptsy means your one of them.
And i have long suspected you were Mr. Franko and you have always denied it outright.
You claimed it was not your coin and that you were only some guy who started a pool for it.

The guy in the picture started Franko i thought so that is why i asked if that was you.
I have seen your picture on the forum a few times before.. or around the crypto scene in the last couple years.
Your picture is old news lol
But i think ? that pic just turned up on a Google image search i did last couple days for Cryptsy.
I wasn't looking for any info on you or Franko "the coin".
So i never did see a youtube video nor do i ever go to youtube.. i can't stand the site to be honest.

But since your the only Cryptsy guy talking why not answer some questions for us ?
What is BitJohn's real name ?
What other staff or *volunteer* moderators are there ? Can you list their names ?

Maybe you are connecting two people the wrong way. There is faceless, and another guy that uses a similar sn to defaced but I cant remember what it is. Ive used the sn "defaced" for well over 15 years. My avatar was a bitcoin originally then when I launched frk I changed it to the frk logo.

The founders of The Collective were me, pr9me and dyoungii. pr9me still comes around here and there but he left the scene due to some serious health stuff, and dyoungii got frustrated with crypto but other than that there isnt much info on why he left either. The Collective today is a democratic friendly society / social group with over 300 members. Its a safe place where people can speak their mind and just talk about the latest news events and generally hang out. We have one rule. "Dont directly fight with each other" It was founded as a way for developers and various coin communities to exist in a less hostile space.

We have donated to various disaster relief funds, we helped fund curecoin when it was just a pool script (idk if yall remember frankofolders or not but obviously that was us) We have paid to put "franko is freedom" on the moon irl. Some other fun stuff. We have also helped more than a handful of coins fix some of their chain problems.

Whats bitjohns real name? I was under the impression it was john and ive never had any reason to guess otherwise.

The only other mods I can think of are green lion, nordman, fivemil and dcgirl (although she is an admin now).

Since im the only cryptsy guy talking to yall, try being less abrasive and you might get more answers. You said because im a volunteer there that im "one of them", I volunteer at alot of places. I used to volunteer at a nursing home as the easter bunny every year for my grandma does that mean i know what the nursing home is doing with their funding? Doubtful. Does that mean I know what everyone is doing? No. Ican only account for me and my actions. I align my actions with the actions of The Collective. We believe in honor and integrity and the importance of the web of trust. No one is voted in unless they share those values.

I would agree...just because you maybe volunteered, worked with or have in your contacts some dubious characters, doesn't make you one. Crypto world is relatively small and so degrees of separations are also small.
Your project has been around for awhile and never heard any bad things about you...quite the opposite....so yeah...guys here could be less abrasive and accusatory.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:12:41 PM

I would agree...just because you maybe volunteered, worked with or have in your contacts some dubious characters, doesn't make you one. Crypto world is relatively small and so degrees of separations are also small.
Your project has been around for awhile and never heard any bad things about you...quite the opposite....so yeah...guys here could be less abrasive and accusatory.

Exactly, whats the general rule in the real world? Like 6 degrees of separation? Crypto, its like 1.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:22:48 PM

Well i appreciate all the info but defaced you have to admit Cryptsy's silence is deafening.. always.
And they have problems that are exclusive to them.
Problem with Doge coin ? Well go look around you found no trace of a problem anywhere..
except at Cryptsy.

This is the ongoing issue !

You're just acting like this is not a fact defaced.
And part of my point earlier is you DID tell me you only ran a pool for Franko.
At least i could have sworn you said that way back late 2013'ish (but maybe i am wrong)

And back room ? muddafudda was i said on a previous page and he said he was disgusted and left.
and after i had poked at Mullick about a group of you running a back room chat while lurking on chat at cryptsy
Mullick later announced that i could join in (after he made it public)
It was creepy knowing guys who make coins were hanging out with Cryptsy staff privately on Skype
talking amongst each other while the rest of us were talking publicly about our trades on the chat box.
This position is advantageous for Cryptsy and the Back Room Boys and not the rest of us.

Defaced you sit there and play dumb about it but what about Shakezulu coding coins for half the Cryptsy staff ?
You have a team of insiders making shit loads of coins all on Cryptsy and all hanging out privately planning the next coin.
Such as when CENT was launched exclusively on the Troll box or when ADT was..
Hobo nickels ? Bottle Caps ? want me to keep going ?
All of them listed on Cryptsy !

I used to bring that up because people had no idea and i thought it was fair to warn users..
That mods and their coin cloner buddies were on Skype privately lurking constantly.
Any time i mentioned it everybody was disturbed by it.. everyone felt it was not right !

Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin - posted by joblessape

He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

That is the link where your picture came from by the way.. sadly your hot wife's pic is down Sad
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701062.msg7970720#msg7970720

Also make sure to check out the part about "Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain"
I am a sexual warrior and i battle beasts and tame strange.. lock up your women Spoetnik is on the prowl !

I need to write a Book called..

"Spoetnik's legendary bears and the magical panty dropper mattress mountain altcoin escapades"

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:34:06 PM

Well i appreciate all the info but defaced you have to admit Cryptsy's silence is deafening.. always.
Problem with Doge coin ? Well go look around you found no trace of a problem anywhere..
except at Cryptsy.

I agree that the silence makes it worse.

At least i could have sworn you said that way back late 2013'ish (but maybe i am wrong)

That had to of been dyoungii because that is what he did, ran a pool for frk.

And back room ? muddafudda was i said on a previous page and he said he was disgusted and left.

Everyone left the backroom because it turned into a shithole.

and after i had poked at Mullick about a group of you running a back room chat while lurking on chat at cryptsy
It was creepy knowing guys who make coins were hanging out with Cryptsy staff privately on Skype
talking amongst each other while the rest of us were talking publicly about our trades on the chat box.
This position is advantageous for Cryptsy and the Back Room Boys and not the rest of us.

I understand how that could be understood that way, but thats not really what went on in the backroom. The backroom was used to quickly support coin problems and generally bullshit about nonsense.

Defaced you sit there and play dumb about it but what about Shakezulu coding coins for half the Cryptsy staff ?

Thats just speculation that never really happened. Shake made a ton of shit for anyone that asked him to make it. That was sort of his job for a minute there.

You have a team of insiders making shit loads of coins all on Cryptsy and all hanging out privately planning the next coin.

I dont have a team of insiders making tons of coins. However we do have people in the collective who have made coins. Thats what united us back in the day. The collective is generally against that sort of behavior. Cent and adt arnt made by collective members, hobo and caps was. Also cryptsy at the time literally added everything anyone made no matter who made it. It wasnt like they only added one devs stuff, they added everyone. Cryptsy was the original cryptopia.

I used to bring that up because people had no idea and i thought it was fair to warn users..
That mods and their coin cloner buddies were on Skype privately lurking constantly.
Any time i mentioned it everybody was disturbed by it.. everyone felt it was not right !

because that isnt exactly what was going on and still isnt.

Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin

That is the link where your picture came from by the way.. sadly your hot wife's pic is down Sad
Also make sure to hear about "Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain"
I am a sexual warrior and i battle beasts and tame strange.. lock up your women Spoetnik is on the prowl !

"Spoetnik's legendary bears and the magical panty dropper mattress mountain altcoin escapades"

Lol yea that dude was a douche and yea my wife is pretty hot Tongue Thats why i married her. That and she is awesome to be around. ^_^

Fortune Favors the Brave
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:06:23 AM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Investors-Inc/1427443300838175

Given that Cryptsy has tens of thousands of users, what's wrong with this picture?

EDIT: OTOH, what's right with this picture?
cohnhead

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:22:26 AM

And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc

Again, deployment to Afghanistan is a 9-month stint. Army personnel are not deployed to a war zone to serve only a few weeks and get to come back stateside to resume a normal life then returned to a war zone to defend the country.

BitJohn's posts reflect him being in Florida at Cryptsy's office and not that of a person conducting business from abroad, let alone near a battlefield in all of 2013/early 2014.

Supposedly, the following dude was/is in Afghanistan: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/page-2

I wasn't paying too much attention to the deployment stuff.....was guy definitely a government employee (soldier serving tour of duty) or was he employed as private contractor. Maybe those guys have different stints they serve?
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:46:06 AM

The silence is definitely deafening.. typically I pop in shortly after someone posts something like this with something to calm the masses.

For those that did not know I resigned from Cryptsy.

What I can tell you is there is something something holding up some withdraws that is likely something only BigVern can fix. There is only so much most of the employees can do via a web admin panel.

As far as the other random allegations in this thread.
1. Any coin that had Cryptsy staff involved in its creation was typically prior to them officially working there. I get the confusion, the majority if not all of them were without any pre-mine or shenanigans.
2. The majority of people you're doxing in this thread work paycheck to paycheck, and definitely aren't trying to harm you in any way.
3. I personally do not think Paul has any intention of running off with anyone's money. I just think he is overwhelmed right now trying to fix it all.
3. There has never been any secret system slowing withdraws (just legacy programming that cant handle the load).

I will say there are still some really good people working there trying to get the issues fixed.

I'll watch this thread, and answer any questions I feel I can without violating my NDA.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 02:50:56 AM

The silence is definitely deafening.. typically I pop in shortly after someone posts something like this with something to calm the masses.

What I can tell you is there is something something holding up some withdraws that is likely something only BigVern can fix. There is only so much most of the employees can do via a web admin panel.

1. Any coin that had Cryptsy staff involved in its creation was typically prior to them officially working there. I get the confusion, the majority if not all of them were without any pre-mine or shenanigans.
2. The majority of people you're doxing in this thread work paycheck to paycheck, and definitely aren't trying to harm you in any way.
3. I personally do not think Paul has any intention of running off with anyone's money. I just think he is overwhelmed right now trying to fix it all.
3. There has never been any secret system slowing withdraws (just legacy programming that cant handle the load).

I will say there are still some really good people working there trying to get the issues fixed.

I'll watch this thread, and answer any questions I feel I can without violating my NDA.

What do you think is preventing BigVern or whoever is in charge of PR from explaining the situation to customers? The next worst problem after the withdrawal issue is the communication, or lack thereof, which is fueling the insolvency claims.

In other words, if this is not a scam/theft/embezzlement/etc then who - and why - is trying so hard to make it look like one? BigVern himself? Dumb advice from lawyers?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:53:24 AM

And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc

Again, deployment to Afghanistan is a 9-month stint. Army personnel are not deployed to a war zone to serve only a few weeks and get to come back stateside to resume a normal life then returned to a war zone to defend the country.

BitJohn's posts reflect him being in Florida at Cryptsy's office and not that of a person conducting business from abroad, let alone near a battlefield in all of 2013/early 2014.

Supposedly, the following dude was/is in Afghanistan: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/page-2

I wasn't paying too much attention to the deployment stuff.....was guy definitely a government employee (soldier serving tour of duty) or was he employed as private contractor. Maybe those guys have different stints they serve?

Either way, from the general tone of BitJohn's posts, he alludes to working out of Cryptsy' office overseeing recently hired staff at the time. It'll be pretty difficult for him to do the tasks at hand at the time from afar.

The following was BJ's third post on this forum, mere days prior to Cryptsy coming online:

I have the charts on live in my office at work and monitor it on my phone throughout the day.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:54:32 AM

What do you think is preventing BigVern or whoever is in charge of PR from explaining the situation to customers? The next worst problem after the withdrawal issue is the communication, or lack thereof, which is fueling the insolvency claims.

In other words, if this is not a scam/theft/embezzlement who and why is trying so hard to make it look like one?

So most Cryptsy issues stem from the original legacy code which has grown into a beast, and slows down everything. There was always a plan in place to rewrite it but it meant essentially redoing everything. The UI changes were the beginning of that process.

There is not anyone in charge of PR used to be my job. I am pretty sure Vern is currently in China which may be the hold up.
cohnhead

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:54:51 AM

except at Cryptsy.

Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin - posted by joblessape

He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

Also make sure to check out the part about "Spoetnik's Panty Dropper Mattress Mountain"

spoetnik,

I know exactly where your coming from...I think. but markets everywhere, even regulated ones, are pretty much controlled by large cartels....average investors get shit on all the time. You would expect more of that in the unregulated world of crypto and that case is certainly true,,, at least defaced is giving this forum some insight (from his perspective of course) how things kind of worked. Play nice.
oh an thanks for the heads up...nor wanting anything to happen to them I will remember to lock up my beasts.

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:58:08 AM

Either way, from the general tone of BitJohn's posts, he alludes to working out of Cryptsy' office overseeing recently hired staff at the time. It'll be pretty difficult for him to do the tasks at hand at the time from afar.

The following was BJ's third post on this forum, mere days prior to Cryptsy coming online:

I have the charts on live in my office at work and monitor it on my phone throughout the day.

I volunteered for probably 6 months, and always telecommuted. I was Cryptsy first moderator and was happy to be part of something fun and exciting. I never lived in Florida traveled there once. In most of my posts and responses I typically imply that I worked in the office without really saying it. Cryptsy had at one point like 15 tele-workers I was one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: