Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006434 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 02:59:02 AM

The silence is definitely deafening.. typically I pop in shortly after someone posts something like this with something to calm the masses.

For those that did not know I resigned from Cryptsy.

What I can tell you is there is something something holding up some withdraws that is likely something only BigVern can fix. There is only so much most of the employees can do via a web admin panel.

As far as the other random allegations in this thread.
1. Any coin that had Cryptsy staff involved in its creation was typically prior to them officially working there. I get the confusion, the majority if not all of them were without any pre-mine or shenanigans.
2. The majority of people you're doxing in this thread work paycheck to paycheck, and definitely aren't trying to harm you in any way.
3. I personally do not think Paul has any intention of running off with anyone's money. I just think he is overwhelmed right now trying to fix it all.
3. There has never been any secret system slowing withdraws (just legacy programming that cant handle the load).

I will say there are still some really good people working there trying to get the issues fixed.

I'll watch this thread, and answer any questions I feel I can without violating my NDA.

I can live with this post, and see no real reason now to know your true identity unless, that is, you desire to give it up.

Full Disclosure: JSlock PMed me to say that he's definitely not MikePark that posted here a couple days ago. I'm leaning toward that moniker being none other than Leroy Fodor who gave us a visit shortly thereafter depicting himself as 100% delusional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:01:52 AM

And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc

Again, deployment to Afghanistan is a 9-month stint. Army personnel are not deployed to a war zone to serve only a few weeks and get to come back stateside to resume a normal life then returned to a war zone to defend the country.

BitJohn's posts reflect him being in Florida at Cryptsy's office and not that of a person conducting business from abroad, let alone near a battlefield in all of 2013/early 2014.

Supposedly, the following dude was/is in Afghanistan: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/page-2

I wasn't paying too much attention to the deployment stuff.....was guy definitely a government employee (soldier serving tour of duty) or was he employed as private contractor. Maybe those guys have different stints they serve?

Either way, from the general tone of BitJohn's posts, he alludes to working out of Cryptsy' office overseeing recently hired staff at the time. It'll be pretty difficult for him to do the tasks at hand at the time from afar.

The following was BJ's third post on this forum, mere days prior to Cryptsy coming online:

I have the charts on live in my office at work and monitor it on my phone throughout the day.

I volunteered for probably 6 months, and always telecommuted. I was Cryptsy first moderator and was happy to be part of something fun and exciting. I never lived in Florida traveled there once. In most of my posts and responses I typically imply that I worked in the office without really saying it. Cryptsy had at one point like 15 tele-workers I was one of them.

Would you be so kind as to straighten out the Afghanistan deployment claim?
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:02:51 AM

The silence is definitely deafening.. typically I pop in shortly after someone posts something like this with something to calm the masses.

For those that did not know I resigned from Cryptsy.

What I can tell you is there is something something holding up some withdraws that is likely something only BigVern can fix. There is only so much most of the employees can do via a web admin panel.

As far as the other random allegations in this thread.
1. Any coin that had Cryptsy staff involved in its creation was typically prior to them officially working there. I get the confusion, the majority if not all of them were without any pre-mine or shenanigans.
2. The majority of people you're doxing in this thread work paycheck to paycheck, and definitely aren't trying to harm you in any way.
3. I personally do not think Paul has any intention of running off with anyone's money. I just think he is overwhelmed right now trying to fix it all.
3. There has never been any secret system slowing withdraws (just legacy programming that cant handle the load).

I will say there are still some really good people working there trying to get the issues fixed.

I'll watch this thread, and answer any questions I feel I can without violating my NDA.

I can live with this post, and see no real reason now to know your true identity unless, that is, you desire to give it up.

Full Disclosure: JSlock PMed me to say that he's definitely not MikePark that posted here a couple days ago. I'm leaning toward that moniker being none other than Leroy Fodor who gave us a visit shortly thereafter depicting himself as 100% delusional.

I can say with definite absolutness that those two people have zero affiliation with Cryptsy. When I left my departments were Public Relations, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:03:57 AM

And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc

Again, deployment to Afghanistan is a 9-month stint. Army personnel are not deployed to a war zone to serve only a few weeks and get to come back stateside to resume a normal life then returned to a war zone to defend the country.

BitJohn's posts reflect him being in Florida at Cryptsy's office and not that of a person conducting business from abroad, let alone near a battlefield in all of 2013/early 2014.

Supposedly, the following dude was/is in Afghanistan: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/page-2

I wasn't paying too much attention to the deployment stuff.....was guy definitely a government employee (soldier serving tour of duty) or was he employed as private contractor. Maybe those guys have different stints they serve?

Either way, from the general tone of BitJohn's posts, he alludes to working out of Cryptsy' office overseeing recently hired staff at the time. It'll be pretty difficult for him to do the tasks at hand at the time from afar.

The following was BJ's third post on this forum, mere days prior to Cryptsy coming online:

I have the charts on live in my office at work and monitor it on my phone throughout the day.

I volunteered for probably 6 months, and always telecommuted. I was Cryptsy first moderator and was happy to be part of something fun and exciting. I never lived in Florida traveled there once. In most of my posts and responses I typically imply that I worked in the office without really saying it. Cryptsy had at one point like 15 tele-workers I was one of them.

That post was not made by me if that is what you're asking?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:06:47 AM

That post was not made by me if that is what you're asking?

You are 100% correct. Some other person declared such. So, were you in Afghanistan or not?

In re. your post above, JShock is indeed an employee of Cryptsy, whereas the MikePark dude was just a jerk that paid this thread his delusional presence.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:10:29 AM

Yes when Cryptsy started I was in Afghanistan volunteering when able as a moderator. There is plenty of downtime over there.

Edit: Jshock will work his but off to solve customer issues if its in his ability.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 03:11:41 AM

So most Cryptsy issues stem from the original legacy code which has grown into a beast, and slows down everything. There was always a plan in place to rewrite it but it meant essentially redoing everything. The UI changes were the beginning of that process.

There is not anyone in charge of PR used to be my job. I am pretty sure Vern is currently in China which may be the hold up.

Is BigVern the author of the legacy code? Does Cryptsy have anyone else working on that code? Is there actual work going on to "redo everything", or at least to patch it up to run faster, add more hardware, etc? Or is it just stalling and hoping for the best? (that's I think the impression we all get, which gets us back to the communication issue).
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 03:12:03 AM

For the record I'm not convinced this legacy code issue is the only or even the main problem. That's not how such issues typically manifest themselves. If there was a code change made mid-October or whenever the major problems started it should have been rolled back. If that's not an option then other measures should have been applied, there is a lot of things that could be done to make performance issues more bearable. At the very least users should be warned on the site instead of making them go to scam threads looking for answers. Right now it looks like Cryptsy is happy to take deposits and not so happy to give them back. What a convenient coincidence that the legacy code affects only THAT part of site's functionality.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:13:20 AM

Yes when Cryptsy started I was in Afghanistan volunteering when able as a moderator. There is plenty of downtime over there.

Edit: Jshock will work his but off to solve customer issues if its in his ability.

I did see that I misspelled his moniker as JSlock oppose to JShock.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:19:18 AM

So most Cryptsy issues stem from the original legacy code which has grown into a beast, and slows down everything. There was always a plan in place to rewrite it but it meant essentially redoing everything. The UI changes were the beginning of that process.

There is not anyone in charge of PR used to be my job. I am pretty sure Vern is currently in China which may be the hold up.

Is BigVern the author of the legacy code? Does Cryptsy have anyone else working on that code? Is there actual work going on to "redo everything", or at least to patch it up to run faster, add more hardware, etc? Or is it just stalling and hoping for the best? (that's I think the impression we all get, which gets us back to the communication issue).

Yes most of the original code was written by BigVern. It wasn't for almost a year that second developer came along. At the highest Cryptsy had 4 non-Vern programmers.

Much patching has been done. There was most definitely a plan to redo the entire thing the timeline was 6 months... Hardware was constantly added that was the band-aid. This is not the first time its taken forever to fix issues. Sometimes it takes them a ton of time digging through the legacy code to figure out where exactly the issue is. Not all the developers have access to everything they need either part of the way to keep a developer from doing something shady. Which well slows things down....
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 03:33:13 AM

Yes most of the original code was written by BigVern. It wasn't for almost a year that second developer came along. At the highest Cryptsy had 4 non-Vern programmers.

Much patching has been done. There was most definitely a plan to redo the entire thing the timeline was 6 months... Hardware was constantly added that was the band-aid. This is not the first time its taken forever to fix issues. Sometimes it takes them a ton of time digging through the legacy code to figure out where exactly the issue is. Not all the developers have access to everything they need either part of the way to keep a developer from doing something shady. Which well slows things down....

Well, that's more than what Mark Karpeles allowed any members of his team to do.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 03:50:58 AM

You seem to be saying that Cryptsy is losing employees? Quitting on their own? Downsizing, cost cutting? How many do they still have?

Why did you quit? Yeah, I know, prolly NDA, gotta try anyway.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:01:55 AM

Mostly layoffs. Revenues based on bitcoin. Swings in alt coin volume etc. There are like 12ish now.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:05:33 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 04:25:33 AM by Spoetnik

I told you guys he was reading it LOL
I am surprised BJ has popped up with so much to say.
Sounds liek a canned response.
Had he abused his position in the slightest in the past he isn't gonna come out with it.

BitJohn remember me asking who made Tickets when you said it was being added days after it was created.
And you told me.. I know but i won't tell you.
Still haven't gotten an answer.

And yeah i know a bit about but i just wanted to hear the various players open their mouth and admit it LOL

BJ you have fed me lies and bullshit on many occasions.. and i have posted stories about it continually.

I think Cryptsy is in a lot of Trouble and BJ bolted and claims he quit.. true or not ?
And BitJohn spare me the ohh the web site is slow routine Roll Eyes

I watched these guys use their positions with Cryptsy to their advantage no matter how much they claim other wise.

And i don't know who took my name i used at Cryptsy.. I doubt it was Leroy Foder
It could have been a number of people.
Did we forget that MikePark claimed to be from Texas with 2 kids in a mouthy retort ?
I doubt Fodor is clever enough to plant that link on purpose ? (cleverly implicating JShock AKA: Jim Shockney from Cryptsy)
(Note: JShock has already popped up acting like that before mouthing me off here too)
People know he has an aggressive cocky attitude..
He claimed before BitJohn works for him in a mouthy retort before.. he gets mad and spouts off.

I told these guys last couple years i have used select pieces of information on key places
so i always know where my data got leaked from..

Let me tell you a story Wink

When i released a cracked version of Steam for v3 that was months in the making i 'tagged' it.
knowing i would be copy catted and then mouthed off by the guys ripping and copying my work.
Sure enough the day after launch one of many guys ripped off my work.. then said it was a coincidence.
Although nobody in the scene could crack the program for v3 API with the new UI some how the guy managed to do it
the day after i did and in stroke of rare coincidence he happened to patch the same asm code.
And my embedded hidden name LOL

When i crack a program I always tag the binary in the DOS Coff header.. it's a unique fingerprint (my signature)
(or in any random spot)
So not only did i do that but i had created a convoluted ASM patching routine that had parts that did nothing at all.
It was garbage code fed in to see if a smart coder would copy it.. that served no purpose other than bait LOL

ALL of these lying sleazy pieces of shit copied every byte of my ASM bit for Bit.. and my fucking name !
And ALL of them lied their fucking ass off too hahhaa (just like Cryptsy guys are doing)
I mean like 12 different guys started claiming they did my work.. not just 1
The the main guy who kept doing it told people behind my back i couldn't catch him if he started using packers like Thinstall
Wrong.. i dumped it and hex compared and put it on the guy.. asking him why my name was in his program.
He finally admitted to taking my work because he was lazy and didn't have the time to do the code himself.

Cryptys i planted the info on you and i told you that 2 years ago idiots (as a warning)
You guys fucked up and i proved it. guys with a big mouth can't help it.
How does a guy out there randomly make up a name and google it ?
Where did the guy get the idea to look for that in name in the first place ?

I know damn well half the guys in Asia have that same name LOL

Seriously how does a guy like Leroy Fodor get the idea to use that specific name to google search ?
And how does he come up with a name he says was used ""on chat"" ? (Cryptsy chat is not on Google or any public log)
Note Cryptsy chat is not logged and i first entered Crytpsy chat aprox.  July 18th using that name for a single day.
And i am suppose to believe Leroy Fodor was there that day on the July 18th 2013 ?

Bull mutha fucking shit guys !

A German scientist said once.. the simplest explanation is usually the correct one Wink
law of parsimony
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

You guys are not fooling anyone.. your bullshittng covering your tracks.

EDIT:
Bottom line is..
Cryptsy has "wallet issues" when Bitcoin or what ever ALT is being pumped and prices goes up in value.
Then they magically disappear when the pump is over or BTC etc drops back down in price.

FUD first & ask questions later™
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:17:44 AM

For the record I'm not convinced this legacy code issue is the only or even the main problem. That's not how such issues typically manifest themselves. If there was a code change made mid-October or whenever the major problems started it should have been rolled back. If that's not an option then other measures should have been applied, there is a lot of things that could be done to make performance issues more bearable. At the very least users should be warned on the site instead of making them go to scam threads looking for answers. Right now it looks like Cryptsy is happy to take deposits and not so happy to give them back. What a convenient coincidence that the legacy code affects only THAT part of site's functionality.

You can't possibly have this much issues soley on only legacy code.

If I were to take a guess it would be that they are insolvent.

Basically robbing Peter to pay Paul and repeat.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:35:03 AM

Let me point out something..
Does BitJohn have full code access to Cryptsy ?

If he says no i wonder would he know if another guy was screwing with things behind the scene like Mark from Gox was.
I suspect BJ here was actively involved in things though.. trying to put ALL the blame on BigVern now.

We know another guy or two has wallet code access in their servers.. Mullick mostly i think ?
So how do we know people have not been screwing with things ?
A veil of secrecy and denial.
All in the name of keeping thing secret for security reasons.

I wonder how BJ often claims wallet issues in the past (his go to response)
He better have code access if he is claiming that LOL

Can BJ read and write c or even c++ code ?
Or if it's just a matter of ohh the wallet is obviously down then he must have access to see them running.

Or he is told so by another guy.. Mullick ? BigVern ?

I think there is a lot more than meets the eye here LOL

Only major question i have is.. if BigVern is the creator and main guy why on earth is only seen once or twice a year ?
Show me another popular site that has the coder / owner MIA ALL the damn time.
That is just fishy.. it's always been that way.
You will likely see Unicorn Fart before BigVern pops up chatting.
I can count on 1 hand how many appearances he's made since mid 2013

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:00:23 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 08:34:45 AM by Spoetnik

So who at Cryptsy approves of coins to be added ?
I seen people complain that some select coins were voting list jumped before.
such as the ones the BTC-e boys were flogging with their pump group.
and..
Who decided it was a good idea to make a BTC-e chat mod spammer a cryptsy chat box mod ?

Fishy when you look at say Max coin which was the hottest coin going for ages.
And no matter what Cryptsy would NOT add it !
It took them many months to add MAX.
Every other exchange had it listed on launch day.

So yeah who gets to decide and who gets the voting money ?
I voted myself for Jackpotcoin to be added.. it never was.

And hey let's go on and on shall we LOL

ORB added maybe AUG 2013'ish and people on chat raged and demanded it be pulled..
it was, less than an hour later..citing user demand (we all said it was scammy heap of shit)
SO who made the decision to silently slip it back in DEC 2013 unannounced ?

I also was told it had a large part? of the scammy huge premine was handed over to Cryptsy before it was re-added.
Who pocketed that ?

Also who was mining the coin *dead* for six months before it was re-added ?
I wish i knew it was going back on Cryptsy to be fed to the noob hoard with wad's off cash i could have made a fortune LOL

Who registered at Cryptsy new to crypto was aware of that old drama and scammy history ?
Cryptsy staff sure as hell knew.. LOL

And is it standard practice to accept coins from dev's as part of an agreement to add their coin ?
Has this happened before at all and how much was received ?

I could ask a lot of questions but i will just scare these guys back into hiding.. and that is no fun LOL
..ya gotta leave the rope on the floor and make them feel comfortable and at ease hahahh

EDIT:
What we have here is a business who figured it was ok to keep us all in the dark all along
making decisions regardless if it pissed us all off.
I would summarize it nicely by mentioning long ago when i had said *again* why doesn't Cryptsy
notify us when adding a new coin and more importantly when a coin is having problems.
The response i got from BitJohn on Cryptsy chat was.. "There you happy ?"
He had added a message (that one time) on the integrated main page Twitter feed.
It was what i felt a rather rude response.. i was not being a jerk about it either !
I was simply making another request to keep us in the loop with problems.
Since Cryptsy has began there has been a history of problems with coins and i have said endlessly
that it is forgivable *usually ..if we are kept informed.

I stopped using them because of an incident with White Coin.
I was arb'ing coins and they simply vanished (after sending from Poloniex to Cryptsy)
I had mentioned and was ignored by various mods talking on Cryptsy's chat box for a good hour.
Eventually BitJohn mentioned there was a fork and no matter where i looked i could not find a single comment about that.
He didn't say *maybe*
He said there was a FORK !
Did he just say that to shut me up based on nothing ? i have no clue..
I do know there was no fork.. it was bullshit !
I came here and made a topic about it.

I also mentioned how i was jumped on by JShock who told me i was going to get banned.
And i laughed and said for what ? Because i asked where my coins were ?
He said because i was harping on it.. and that is pure raw bullshit !

I was not harping on it and in a good mood chatting about anything and everything.
Maybe bringing it up once every 15 minutes.. asking if anyone else was waiting too.
I was not making a big deal out of it at all.. he was itching to boot me out of there clearly.

And yeah i was the ONLY one who said there was a problem.
When he threatened to boot me over it i said, come on..
Don't you think if there is a fork etc the users here deserve to know about it ?
I was thinking, like fuck guys.. ever heard of Arbitrage ?
Why should people be expected to keep sending coins to Cryptsy when they admitted the wallet is down ?
And they want me to shut up and not tell people ?
Like WTF ?
i thought it would be helpful to warn users instead they seen me is a problem that had to be hidden.
It's not like i was being a dick about it or anything guys seriously !

Stunt pulled.. check.
Go silent.. check.
Boot / Ban people to cover it up.. check.

Same old, same old LOL

I stopped using them after that day because it was crystal clear they were up to something
and they did not expect me of all people to be sending over the popular shitty clone coin of the week.
I am positive they had expected noobs to wind up complaining and they could "handle them"
I bet they were surprised hearing me say i was sending over White Coins LOL

PS:
Don't let their campaign of private PM's (to be quiet) scare you guys from speaking up. Wink

I am the last guy to comment ? pussies LOL

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 07:43:17 AM

I'd say Vlad has limited involvement with Cryptsy.
he seems no more connected to them than i am LOL
We both have just been there since the early days.

And as much as HippieTech has a grudge against the guy my experiences with Vlad have been ok.
He's a nice guy and he is very generous.
I would group him with MicroGuy.. or other older users of Cryptsy.
That seemed to be on the outer part of the Back Room Boys "Free Mason" inner circle.

EDIT:
..although
some guys should come clean here and can and should dish up some dirt !
maybe before they get the Gleb Gamow Treatment too LOL
..cough cough iGotSpots  Wink

Yo man.. Spots do us a favor and tell us Cryptsy's involvement with TIX / Tickets !
That would be fucking sweeeeet !
I know iGotSpots could bury these guys with the info he has.

microguy, spots and vlad where never in the backroom.

Can you shed some light on whether or not BitJohn was in Afghanistan during 2013 when the general consensus is that he was? The reason for asking is that my research is dictating otherwise.

He did make that claim, via the troll/chatbox.

There have also been rumors about their use and/or theft of military resources to run/host the site.

Bink

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:46:15 AM

Blah, Blah Snipped...

Only major question i have is.. if BigVern is the creator and main guy why on earth is only seen once or twice a year ?
Show me another popular site that has the coder / owner MIA ALL the damn time.
That is just fishy.. it's always been that way.
You will likely see Unicorn Fart before BigVern pops up chatting.
I can count on 1 hand how many appearances he's made since mid 2013

I saw BV get paybanned in chat, not too long ago.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:55:28 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 08:25:33 AM by Gleb Gamow

I'd say Vlad has limited involvement with Cryptsy.
he seems no more connected to them than i am LOL
We both have just been there since the early days.

And as much as HippieTech has a grudge against the guy my experiences with Vlad have been ok.
He's a nice guy and he is very generous.
I would group him with MicroGuy.. or other older users of Cryptsy.
That seemed to be on the outer part of the Back Room Boys "Free Mason" inner circle.

EDIT:
..although
some guys should come clean here and can and should dish up some dirt !
maybe before they get the Gleb Gamow Treatment too LOL
..cough cough iGotSpots  Wink

Yo man.. Spots do us a favor and tell us Cryptsy's involvement with TIX / Tickets !
That would be fucking sweeeeet !
I know iGotSpots could bury these guys with the info he has.

microguy, spots and vlad where never in the backroom.

Can you shed some light on whether or not BitJohn was in Afghanistan during 2013 when the general consensus is that he was? The reason for asking is that my research is dictating otherwise.

He did make that claim, via the troll/chatbox.

There have also been rumors about their use and/or theft of military resources to run/host the site.

"BitJohn's back in the States for a couple months. Till his return to the yurt, I, BitalFarsi, will be addressing tickets for Cryptsy's 300K+ users."

"How many shares of Cryptsy stock just for this one?"

"Then, 15 minutes later he casually asked again why EyebrowCOIN was secretly relisted on Cryptsy, and that's when I banned his ass from the Trollbox."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: