Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:25:04 AM

interesting.. defaced is my Potato Troll LOL

and the history of pr9me was always off to me.. something was not right.

pr9me was always jerk to me..
Horus was always nice.. ALWAYS !
Split personality ?

Horus had shown up around the time pr9me vanished too.
I always just assumed it was JShock but i dunno know..

i do recall all kinds of things such as TheHobo claimed his coin's site was hosted by pr9me
pr9me also had a news site for crypto.

The day before yesterday Horus pm'd me.. signed "JD"

Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

I was just made aware of the thread you guys have been posting to.

I see a lot of bullshit and a lot of failed dox attempts - All anyone has posted is all public info.

I will say I appreciate you speaking to my character. I try to be fair and nice to people and apparently that has paid off.

If you have any questions for me, I will answer them to the best of my ability, if I know the answer.

The mason comments made the tinfoil hats come out early.

One thing I will recommend is not digging any further into Bitjohn. As you guys know he is military, and not entry level.

I am sending you this message in confidence, hoping you will not post it to the thread. I feel we have enough mutual respect for each other for that.

I do not agree with people trying to post information on family members of staff in chat. I request if you are running thread that you at least take that down, as well as Leah's information.  Leah is one of our best customer support agents and works support tickets for us. There is no need for her information to be out there at the moment. Same goes for Ginny.

I noticed the only person really posting about me is that pleb hippietech. Im not worried about him. He is borderline retarded.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you.

JD

funny part is i could have sworn he told me in that PM that pr9me left because he was sick.
i just read it and that part is gone now..
i also had 2/3 old PM's from Zack Clark vanish out of my inbox on a Cryptsy incident i thought was weird too.
I know damn well he said "pr9me" left because of health reasons but that part is cut out of my PM.. WTF ?

Also here is a PM from pr9me i got here way back..

« Sent to: Spoetnik on: September 13, 2013, 06:44:57 AM »
I have no beef with you. I actually enjoy a lot of your rants, but you can't go around making baseless claims against Cryptsy mods. I don't own any CENT, nor have I ever mined any. There is no "backroom" conspiracy, the backroom is actually boring. If you promise not to troll and just be chill, hell I see if it's OK to add you!

I'm just asking you to tone it down a bit. The chatbox can be fun, but it's also there to reach out to users, who may need help, etc. I was trying to help someone while you were saying all that crap earlier. Just saying.

Again I have nothing against you really, just tired of you taking snipes at the mods. I've done like 10 bans the whole time I've been a mod & I bet 3 or 4 was you. Let's just tone it down.

What ya say?

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:38:40 AM

I noticed long ago some PM's i got vanished.. they were from a convo i had with ZackClark.
I already told the story about how Zack was screwed over and locked out of his account on cryptsy
and how Cryptsy tried to pin it on me..
I have loooong thought it was weird the PM's from Zack just vanished from my Inbox.
I had gone to go get them countless times..

But i looked now and they are gone still..

BUT !

I looked in my Outbox..
Bingo LOL

This backups up my previous stopry i told here on this Topic !

AND shows how i am now convinced someone is fucking with my PM's here.
I have never deleted a message since i registered here eh guys.. nor would i !

« Sent to: zackclark70 on: August 23, 2013, 11:21:48 AM »

EDIT:
Here is the story (posted on another topic) ..about Cryptsy Locking out Zack and pinning it on me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1240892.msg12919664#msg12919664

This is the only record left of a convo i was having back and forth with Zack as his Cryptsy account was locked
and when he was asking me to contact people there to help him..

we got a problem with trolls i think.. i have never done nothing to anyone's account but my own at cryptsy
and i think we have some trolls trying to make it look like i was involved.
and to top it off John is being a massive fucking dick to me and ignoring me etc
Remember he didn't even want me to talk to you on chat ..he was trying to cut me off
and then as usual playing stupid with every single thing i said .. (same with ALL other mods)
I have witness such as 2many280's that will confirm there is 1 guy that is harassing me with tons of names over there every day.

watch these assholes man ..altcoin scene full of fucking back stabbing two faced maggots ! (not sure i trust BitJohn)
I have bitched about being trolled on non stop for a month and they say what ? where ? when ? and play dumb..
and these same people are the ones fucking you over i think.. and either John is in on it or they are succeeding in BS'ing him i think.
or maybe he just doesn't car ei don;t know.. but i do know that is not how you run a business.. they need to fix that shit-hole asap !

anyway i'm not going back to cryptsy for a while and i think i will take my coins some where else or just quit this crap
tired of all the lies games and bullshit from scumbags and dick head mods that don't do fuck all to protect and help us..
So i think your a rare honest guy in this scene.. good to meet ya lol

Good luck with all those jerks man

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:26:13 AM

interesting.. defaced is my Potato Troll LOL

and the history of pr9me was always off to me.. something was not right.

pr9me was always jerk to me..
Horus was always nice.. ALWAYS !
Split personality ?

Horus had shown up around the time pr9me vanished too.
I always just assumed it was JShock but i dunno know..

i do recall all kinds of things such as TheHobo claimed his coin's site was hosted by pr9me
pr9me also had a news site for crypto.

The day before yesterday Horus pm'd me.. signed "JD"

Hello Spoetnik,

Long time no talk.

I was just made aware of the thread you guys have been posting to.

I see a lot of bullshit and a lot of failed dox attempts - All anyone has posted is all public info.

I will say I appreciate you speaking to my character. I try to be fair and nice to people and apparently that has paid off.

If you have any questions for me, I will answer them to the best of my ability, if I know the answer.

The mason comments made the tinfoil hats come out early.

One thing I will recommend is not digging any further into Bitjohn. As you guys know he is military, and not entry level.

I am sending you this message in confidence, hoping you will not post it to the thread. I feel we have enough mutual respect for each other for that.

I do not agree with people trying to post information on family members of staff in chat. I request if you are running thread that you at least take that down, as well as Leah's information.  Leah is one of our best customer support agents and works support tickets for us. There is no need for her information to be out there at the moment. Same goes for Ginny.

I noticed the only person really posting about me is that pleb hippietech. Im not worried about him. He is borderline retarded.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you.

JD

funny part is i could have sworn he told me in that PM that pr9me left because he was sick.
i just read it and that part is gone now..
i also had 2/3 old PM's from Zack Clark vanish out of my inbox on a Cryptsy incident i thought was weird too.
I know damn well he said "pr9me" left because of health reasons but that part is cut out of my PM.. WTF ?

Also here is a PM from pr9me i got here way back..

« Sent to: Spoetnik on: September 13, 2013, 06:44:57 AM »
I have no beef with you. I actually enjoy a lot of your rants, but you can't go around making baseless claims against Cryptsy mods. I don't own any CENT, nor have I ever mined any. There is no "backroom" conspiracy, the backroom is actually boring. If you promise not to troll and just be chill, hell I see if it's OK to add you!

I'm just asking you to tone it down a bit. The chatbox can be fun, but it's also there to reach out to users, who may need help, etc. I was trying to help someone while you were saying all that crap earlier. Just saying.

Again I have nothing against you really, just tired of you taking snipes at the mods. I've done like 10 bans the whole time I've been a mod & I bet 3 or 4 was you. Let's just tone it down.

What ya say?

https://twitter.com/Horusisthesun

Well, that proves that us crybaby trolls are now considered terrorist. Why? Because Cryptsy is now on lockdown due to threats from the Lithuanian Underground led by The Gleb. HAHAHA

Meanwhile, two days ago Horus and Ginny were still part of Team Cryptsy, but according to "True Grit" BitJohn ONLY a few hours ago, Horus and Ginny have retired from the camp to move to better pasture, with Horus I replaced with Horus II and "Hands-off" Ginny's husband still acting as Number One to Captain Ahab chasing whales across the globe for funding because Pequod's takin' on water.

Monday, Horus and Ginny employed at Cryptsy.
Wednesday: Horus and Ginny ride off into the sunset.

Question: How can public info from the mouths of those being doxxed be considered bullshit and failed dox attempts?: A = A = A <--- Public Info; A = A = A <--- Bullshit and failed dox.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:33:12 AM

I guess its time to make an appearance. Though it will be short.
I personally do not have the patience or right temperament for forums fud and trolls, so I tend to keep away from where they reside.

Just to clear up a couple of things:
Horus and Pr9me were volunteers to start, when i came on board and the WSJ article came out we needed some extra help in company and we brought
them both in. At that time however neither were actual employees and Pr9me wasnt putting in the time he was getting paid for so he was basically let go.
Horus after a time was then hired by us. To my knowledge Pr9me is not Horus and Im pretty sure i brought them both on at same time..

We have a new PR manager who will begin addressing the public very soon. He works for me and his name is HORUS  lol  Enjoy!

I guess Pr9me was not in his Prime and had to leave... 2 Volunteers that show up at a physical location together? Or working from wherever they wanted?

You may have hired Smegal for all you know! Info from this thread makes it appear that Hobos who are in their Prime like to take 2 paychecks! Master is Cryptsy, I mean Tricksy, well both!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:48:06 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 08:03:17 AM by Gleb Gamow

I personally do not have the patience or right temperament for forums fud and trolls, so I tend to keep away from where they reside.

Horus and Pr9me were volunteers to start, when i came on board and the WSJ article came out we needed some extra help in company and we brought
them both in. At that time however neither were actual employees and Pr9me wasnt putting in the time he was getting paid for so he was basically let go.
Horus after a time was then hired by us. To my knowledge Pr9me is not Horus and Im pretty sure i brought them both on at same time..

We have a new PR manager who will begin addressing the public very soon. He works for me and his name is HORUS  lol  Enjoy!

I guess Pr9me was not in his Prime and had to leave... 2 Volunteers that show up at a physical location together? Or working from wherever they wanted?

You may have hired Smegal for all you know! Info from this thread makes it appear that Hobos who are in their Prime like to take 2 paychecks! Master is Cryptsy, I mean Tricksy, well both!

"Seriously, Kripksy will be the name of the exchange for altcoins for alt-universes. So, are you in or not, Sheldon? Before you reply, how much profit do you wanna make on your NimoyCoin, RubicsCoin, DataCoin, etc., all of which I currently operate the largest pools for all your coins? Bazinga! Bet you didn't see that comin', eh? Wanna know the fun part? Everybody working below you will use the nym Horus."
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:54:57 AM

My question is not about Cryptsy but about the reason people have been posting the last million or so pages. If your intent was to expose Cryptsy for shady dealings, have your celebration party and consider your efforts a resounding success. If your intent is to organize a class action legal effort, definitely cancel the party and realize without doubt the ignorance of your continual posts. Never tell the defendant your ammo FFS!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:08:31 AM

My question is not about Cryptsy but about the reason people have been posting the last million or so pages. If your intent was to expose Cryptsy for shady dealings, have your celebration party and consider your efforts a resounding success. If your intent is to organize a class action legal effort, definitely cancel the party and realize without doubt the ignorance of your continual posts. Never tell the defendant your ammo FFS!

I guess you missed the part where we're getting paid by the other exchanges to rag on Cryptsy, eh? Full Disclosure: Our individual salaries are based on word count and paid on the curve - the dude at the end of the month with the most words gets paid the most plus a bonus. Obviously, I'm buckin' for this month's bonus. Word. Word. Word. HAHAHA <--- (counts as a word)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:30:16 AM

having lost money then being mouthed off and banned to cover up shady activity should be exposed.
especially when it happens to shit loads of people continually for years on end.

Nobody said they would get the lawsuit *actually* going that i am aware of.
i hope the info provided will entice lawyers to come in and get it started.

No idea what the deal is with the OP you will have to ask him.

All i know is many of us can't afford to pay for a lawyer.. we used Cryptsy too much and are now broke.
@Xardas2014
Would you like to start the lawsuit ?

Also it's odd that you seem so motivated for people to be quiet..
Did i force you to read this topic ?
Have you lost money at Cryptsy ?
Yes ? Where you banned for asking where your coins where ?

What do you know about Cryptsy anyway ?
I started using them 1.5 months after they opened.

Noob's should sit down and be quiet and listen up.
All you lippy twats out there around there world fought me endlessly over Mt. Gox
and i said "I told you so" later.

I warned everyone about Gox and all i got was rampant putrid horrendous fanoyism and cheerleading.
Then they slammed the doors closed and all of a sudden all these douche bags were riding on my coat tails
trying to make it sound like they were not defending Gox right up until it vanished.

I hate to break it to you guys but there are few honest people in the world and even less in Financial circles.
This place is loaded with inept morons.. who just love to be ass kissing cheer leaders or fanboys
..while they cry FUD and Troll all the way to the bank with the shit coin antics.

Some random account shows up saying.. don't complain.
..just go make more Bitcoin.

EDIT:
Has it occurred to you guys that if we cleaned up the crypto scene we could get mass adoption ?
Turning your head and ignoring scammers and letting them continue is not helping Crypto.
Either you are apart of the solution or you ARE the problem.
Take a stand and grow some balls.. so called "crypto supporters"
You whiny babies should be sticking up for me and every other guy that has lost money on shady exchanges.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:31:39 AM

If any investors wish to be bought out of their MTR, and are worried about this fud...please contact me, and we can work something out.

no thanks mate I'm quite happy with my small ever growing bag of MTR  Cool nice to offer but we all know 8-bit-party's spreading baseless FUD
bit disappointed i missed the Cryptsy dump to 0.00002550 shame it didn't happen on trex too could've filled some of my wishful buys
I really must start using Cryptsy more

Here's CryptHobo aka Horus pretending to miss out on some deal because he hadn't used Cryptsy recently, typing his disappointment from the comforts of Cryptsy's office on a Thursday morning while Leah's in the Philippines asleep, nonetheless tickets are being addressed in her name.

Boy, what I would give to be looking over the shoulder of some IRS agent reviewing Cryptsy's 2014 tax return and scratching their head tryin' to figure out how Horus was paid twice for his services via two different names on record, all the while Cryptsy was supposedly complying with KYC, et al., laws. Every time the agent asks Paul Vernon about Horus, Horus II will poke his head from around the corner and ask, "Did somebody just call for me?" JSlock will be texting Ginny keeping abreast as to the latest, while Leah's in the Philippines dreamin' about makin' out with Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA
Xardas2014

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:49:24 AM

@Xardas2014
Would you like to start the lawsuit ?

Also it's odd that you seem so motivated for people to be quiet..
Did i force you to read this topic ?

Noob's should sit down and be quiet and listen up.
All you lippy twats out there around there world fought me endlessly over Mt. Gox
and i said "I told you so" later.

blah blah blah

Some random account shows up saying.. don't complain.
..just go make more Bitcoin.

I'm not a lawyer, so me starting a lawsuit would work about as well as a tree making leotards.

I have not asked you or anyone else to be quiet. I asked what you think you are accomplishing by repeating the same shit ad nauseam. You did not force me to read this topic and I did not force you to respond to my input.

I'm not a noob and haven't been "lippy", but I most certainly can be if attacked.

Is your account non-random? If so, offer proof..........or go make me some tea.

Thanks for playing. You are dismissed.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:01:32 AM

@Xardas2014
You started when Max Coin came out so yeah you ARE a noob.
And no this is not all just the same thing being repeated.. read it again maybe ?
It's long because of all the stories and the massive trail of accounts being used.

You might want to find another group of people to defend.

Changing your story after the fact ?
So what your are posting that it's all being repeated ?
Just so i am clear on this..

Let's review what you said..

Read the part i underlined..
I answered you.

Then after that you said..

If your intent was to expose Cryptsy for shady dealings, have your celebration party and consider your efforts a resounding success.

Sure sounds to me like .. Stop picking on my poor Cryptsy.

then you said..

If your intent is to organize a class action legal effort, definitely cancel the party and realize without doubt the ignorance of your continual posts.

Saying i was burned waiting 12 hours for my coins to show up earlier (WhiteCoin) is me being ignorant ?
How would you know ?
You weren't even in crypto yet were you ?

want to back peddle more ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:22:27 AM

If people want to defend Cryptsy that is fine.
I am all ears..
I just don't want to hear, "well, i never had a problem" so everyone else must be a lying Troll FUD'ing
That is precisely what i hear with Gox (before it closed)

I already aluded to my point..
Chearleading.. fanoyism.
People want to defend them but they have no way of doing it.

Take BitJohn for example..
He has come here and posted a lot of info for us and he has gotten a pretty good reaction from me i think.
He has something to contribute to the topic and he knows what has been going on.
What i am saying is if there is some evidence / proof that is for or against them i am all ears.

People tend to fail at comprehension on the internet.
They read into things unjustly.
I never posted no one should talk unless they bash Cryptsy.

I posted i know for a fact MANY people have a LOT of info that is yet to be posted.
Pertinent information !

I seen the OP Thrillhou, early on left this topic.
He started a new one.. requesting people contact him about (alt-topic is in this same forum section i think)

Xardas2014

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:59:08 AM

@Xardas2014
You started when Max Coin came out so yeah you ARE a noob.
And no this is not all just the same thing being repeated.. read it again maybe ?
It's long because of all the stories and the massive trail of accounts being used.

You might want to find another group of people to defend.

Changing your story after the fact ?
So what your are posting that it's all being repeated ?
Just so i am clear on this..

Let's review what you said..

Read the part i underlined..
I answered you.

Then after that you said..

If your intent was to expose Cryptsy for shady dealings, have your celebration party and consider your efforts a resounding success.

Sure sounds to me like .. Stop picking on my poor Cryptsy.

then you said..

If your intent is to organize a class action legal effort, definitely cancel the party and realize without doubt the ignorance of your continual posts.

Saying i was burned waiting 12 hours for my coins to show up earlier (WhiteCoin) is me being ignorant ?
How would you know ?
You weren't even in crypto yet were you ?

want to back peddle more ?
It is seriously amusing you have taken the time to format a reply. I can only assume your reading comprehension skills are lacking. But for my own amusement I'll play along Smiley

I was involved in crypto LONG before Maxcoin. Your info is severely flawed.

The part you underlined..........Cryptsy has been exposed for shady dealings. I've agreed. What is your point trying to involve me?

If your actions are to sue Cryptsy, I've offered you VERY solid advice......don't let them know what you are planning. If that concept eludes you, then I don't know what more to say.

Your 12 hour wait for whitecoin......I don't remember ever commenting on that. Set the bong down, go outside and have a breath of fresh air Wink You are dismissed......again.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:14:06 AM

Re: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes *BUK* POW/POS 3% at 30days Scrypt Hybrid

the guy talking there is the one who supposedly claimed to have taken over Bottlecaps.. Krichwins

i had chatted with him lots and found that rather odd when Mullick said some other guy took it over
and how i then had Krichwins later say it.. Mullick didn't say who.

odd because that guy was a noob that started way after me and had 0 coding experience.
he also told me about how he quit his job to do Altcoins full time with his GF's permission to spend their savings.
We had got into an argument before way back after he was bragging on about being fucked up on Cocaine on chat.
He had also told me on chat he downloaded and mined every coin that came out.. just in case. (to make money)

He was seen on the link i posted for BUK / CryptoBUK .. an iGotSpots coin i think ?
I recall him being a super long ass bag holder of BUK.. seems he was the last guy holding the bag Sad
I had periodically asked him every 6 months and he would say yup.. still got them LOL

Let's have a look at what he said on the BUK thread..

I have been a staunch supporter from the beginning. I'm also showing my support by buying the buk while it's still cheap. It is my fault for not knowing who is in charge exactly. I assume being the first folks to advertise on the cryptonerds is what triggered me to mine this coin. I hope I have not made an error in judgement. The coin is a great coin and has true possibility of being worth far more then others. I like the coin and hope everything works out. I am helping us to reach the next block and have pointed my miner to the pool for now. I hope this don't take all week. I planned on mining this coin only for at least 3 months. Please don't make me regret it cryptobuks is a good coin.

cryptonerds  ?
Hmmmm LOL
yup that is pr9me's Crypto news site from majesti.co

So when CAP's was relaunched with super high stake it was Krichwins leading the charge claiming to be running the coin.

@Xardas2014
Your nobody.. you don't get anymore of my time.
come back next year son..

Xardas2014

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

Re: [ANN] [BUK] CryptoBuck Official Notes *BUK* POW/POS 3% at 30days Scrypt Hybrid

@Xardas2014
Your nobody.. you don't get anymore of my time.
come back next year son..
No, unfortunately for you that is not the case. Without cause you have trolled my reply and tried in a major FAIL to assert your influence over me. I'm 53, how old are you "son"?

I never tried to diminish your opinion nor oppose it, in fact I AGREED Cryptsy has been shady! You have consistently tried to shout me down and degrade me without the slightest reason. IT ENDS NOW IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think I didn't notice you trying to quickly change subjects when you got schooled. While I don't condone feeding trolls, I do condone sticking my boot deep up their ass if they fuck with me for no reason.

As to your "cause" against Cryptsy...............either DO something legally about it, or shut the fuck up! Your incoherent rambling only give their legal defense team information. Moron.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:12:36 PM

PR isn't going to help when you don't let people withdrawal their own coins for weeks on end.  In that situation PR just means propaganda.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:51:42 PM

"I guess its time to make an appearance" - Cryptsy_Jim.

What it's time for Jim is for you to start hiring a lawyer because people are going to be headed off to jail when the truth comes out.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

fud and trolls

Some mighty words from someone who's basically a chat troll on a fucked up exchange. It's funny how mullick comments on BigVern's housing situation, and Crypto_Jim is suddenly concerned about some hobos, but no word on the withdrawal issues that have been going for weeks now. Who needs FUD and trolls when you guys are doing such an outstanding job yourselves.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:23:42 PM

fud and trolls

Some mighty words from someone who's basically a chat troll on a fucked up exchange. It's funny how mullick comments on BigVern's housing situation, and Crypto_Jim is suddenly concerned about some hobos, but no word on the withdrawal issues that have been going for weeks now. Who needs FUD and trolls when you guys are doing such an outstanding job yourselves.

Dude, if you goin' start spoutin' logic in this thread, then I'll have no choice but to have your share paid to Team Lugan by the other exchanges divvied up among the rest of us. FUCK ME! I just realized that you're our CFO and you pay us. Please ignore my rant.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:40:39 PM

While I still plan on using cryptsy, I am positioned so they could collapse without to much of an issue for me.

IMO though, one should always be in a position where they own at least 60% of their coins.  By own I mean have 100% control of the private keys.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: