Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:06:40 AM

Haha, that was a good episode, I miss STTNG.. Smiley[/color]

I haven't heard much of anything from Vern lately, you'd think he'd address some of the issues going on with cryptsy lately, I do find that a bit concening myself.[/color]

But wait, I thought BigVern was in "DC" right now with mullick rebuilding the new BigServer right now?  Roll Eyes

I don't recall anyone ever saying Vern went to the data center, not sure where you came up with that...

If only... if only... if only... Crypsty had a Twitter account to give updates. That would be so awesome! But, I guess that's not the case, for that's the first place Terrik would look, ergo I'm not wasting my time to see if such exist.

I won't be loading any Cryptsy pages.. in other words i won't visit a link on servers they run.
I am selective and always have bee in who gets the privilege of a page hit from my Canadian IP address.
It's not like i *can* hide but i am not going to ever make things too easy for Crypto douche's.

It has to be somewhere around a year since i have visited them i think.
And i mentioned that on this topic earlier but when that Troll account had popped up saying it he was first.
Remember how he knew my Cryptsy registration name and last visit ?
You seem to be convinced it was not JShock and Leroy Fodor instead.
Based on evidence it seems to me a Cryptsy staff member mouthed me off here or..
Handed info off to someone else who came here..
it would have to have been JShock or maybe Mullick.
Of the two the Troll account style / attitude i think matches JShock to a 'T' (not Mullick or others)
And it is a blatant point that on this topic -BOTH- claimed to live in Texas with 2 kids (as said in flippant retorts)
If this was a court case i bet a jury would convict.
Of what ?
OF my Cryptsy registration name showing up here on an account Trolling me.
Mentioning when i had last used Cryptsy etc.
With the Kluge incident before being an earlier possible incident also (came complete with hitman threats)

How would some misc user get the idea to pick a random name off the top of their head (i had never used here)
Then make an account here to make jab's at me ?
Unless the guy has magical eye sight and can see across the internet and deep into an SQL database file
and read the entry for Spoetnik's name... LOL
And it would be one hell of a super power too.. he is so skilled he even got my account last used info ROFL

hmm..
Why did i not get verified there way back ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?
Hmmmm i wonder why ? hHMMMMMMMMM ?
I duuuuuuuuuno ? what ya think guy's ? why would Spoetnik not get verified at Cryptsy ? hmmmmmm ?

Pro Tip:
Why has nothing to do with super slueth Stakeminers scammer Leroy Fodor's X-Men mental super powers.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:14:27 AM

Nobby Beach is a dead end lead. It's the privacy thingy address.

Those should be illegal !
Big name sites get taken down for having invalid info all the time.
But some how your allowed to pull that shit ?
Domain reg laws are strict and severe yet they allow guys to pay for a hide me service. wow.

I have seen the emergence of those being used once i started posting Whois info in altcoin ANN topics in 2013
i noticed more and more coin cloners were covering their tracks.
This shit didn't start out that way.
When i got here only people with established accounts posted new coins and guys used personal whois info.
Later it all changed.. it all got more and more scammy and deceptive.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:20:55 AM

I just got a flood of deposits come thru at cryptsy.. looks like it's back..

Some fool just deposited again?  Grin

People were buying coins on gox right up until the end.  People bought those nightmarish monarchs from BFL even after they had used the last miners they developed to mine for themselves and didn't deliver them until long after they would never make ROI.  People are still mining on fucking Josh Zerlan's pool for chrissakes.  People defended Josh Garza right up until he vanished without ever fulfilling any of his lofty promises.  <Insert laundry list of other examples here>  The fact is, some people never learn.

As a matter of fact people were buying Gox Bitcoin -AFTER- the site was down and gone.
A whole economy sprung up catering to the idiotic Investards who clung to the hope they would get their coins eventually.
Bitcoin Builder: Trade "MtGox" BTC and "Real" BTC (and back)

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:31:03 AM

Cryptsy enjoys 300K+ users. This is what happens when you piss them off: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3tvmi6/cryptsy_server_not_recoverable_1226am_jshock_says/

I mean, it'll take forever to get through all them posts let alone reply to every single one of them. It's madness, I tell you. Madness! And it's only been 3 hours since that was posted. Wait till tomorrow and see how many have posted. At this rate Reddit's servers may explode.

The best I can calculate, it's 5X's worst on Twitter since 15 hours ago. Check out all these tweets addressing @Cryptsy: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40cryptsy&src=typd
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:42:12 AM

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com?page=1800

Go back in time a bit, all of the time the wallet has tens or hundreds BTC or something in it. Is there any other explanation other than that they literally don't have the money? Wallet problems don't stretch to days or weeks with no reasoning, this is exactly the same story as Gox.

it is interesting .....but maybe meaningless. all of the time the wallet did not have tens or hundreds of btc. Scroll down to page 1824. the BTC balance on that page was less than 1 btc. That was from april 2015.
ajc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:47:38 AM

Go back in time a bit, all of the time the wallet has tens or hundreds BTC or something in it. Is there any other explanation other than that they literally don't have the money? Wallet problems don't stretch to days or weeks with no reasoning, this is exactly the same story as Gox.

it is interesting .....but maybe meaningless. all of the time the wallet did not have tens or hundreds of btc. Scroll down to page 1824. the BTC balance on that page was less than 1 btc. That was from april 2015.

Once or twice maybe, not days and days on end. People get their hot wallet wiped out and that's fine, they fill it back up again, except that's not happening here by the looks of things. Maybe there's another wallet around somewhere or something, I don't know, but it matches pretty well with next to nobody getting money back out of the system doesn't it?
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:18:27 AM

Once or twice maybe, not days and days on end. People get their hot wallet wiped out and that's fine, they fill it back up again, except that's not happening here by the looks of things. Maybe there's another wallet around somewhere or something, I don't know, but it matches pretty well with next to nobody getting money back out of the system doesn't it?

it does matchup well. i wouldn't know about another wallet.....although someone on another thread accused me of being bitjohn...lol.....didn't even know you could monitor an exchanges wallet. Does crypsty claim thats their wallet...or is it ascertained to be theirs thru blockchain analysis?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:31:45 AM

it does matchup well. i wouldn't know about another wallet.....although someone on another thread accused me of being bitjohn...lol.....didn't even know you could monitor an exchanges wallet. Does crypsty claim thats their wallet...or is it ascertained to be theirs thru blockchain analysis?

I think I recall a tweet by Paul Vernon that he confirmed that all them wallets were Cryptsy's April of this year. Just go to their Twitter account and scroll down till you find it. It's there. I can almost promise you.
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:35:44 AM

Well now.. we cannot withdrawal. We will see if we ever can.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

Stall tactic ?
I wonder if the exchange was paused so they could top up the funds.

I am in shock here actually LOL
Did not expect to see this latest development.. at least so soon hahaha

Let's recap.. a wave of problems have shown up that match up with past patterns of problems.
Then BitJohn dropped a bomb on us all saying he no longer works for Cryptsy.
And he said a few weeks when i asked him how long.. by the way guys your welcome.
I have known BitJohn online for years and chatted with him privately her before on occasions.
It is not unusual for me to get a PM from him here..
So when i started quizzing him and got answer for you all
recognize if some other guy like HippieTech had asked chances are he would have said nothing.
BJ has always had a pretty good attitude and is usually easy to talk to.. and fairly patient.
AND he can clearly handle pressure pretty well.

Ok so anyway.. i will quit taking credit Wink
My point is I created a topic in Alt Main saying "NEWS - BitJohn left Cryptsy"
Almost No one commented then it was moved to Service discussion.
Which shows me most of you must be noobs and not even know who he is.. shows some respect son !
i am guessing it was mprep who moved it to the "Service Discussion" forum sub-section.
Which disappointed me because no one is going to to see it..

So i think that and the fact that BJ said they had been down sizing over time letting people go
and the rest of this stuff is note worthy.. what it all means i don't know for sure 100%
I don't have to point out it looks bad..
But it is odd i think that BJ left then a wave of withdrawal problems hit us all then this all wallets down issue now.

ahh first world problems ..in Belize LOL

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:06:48 AM

I wonder if Cryptsy is using Datapipe because GasBuddy's servers went down at the same time.

https://twitter.com/GasBuddyNews

https://who.is/whois/gasbuddy.com

https://www.datapipe.com/solutions/content_delivery_network_cdn/
shuckyduckyq

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

I got my 2.05 btc withdrawal. Hopefully the new server has fixed things.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:49:31 AM

Thanks to Terrik making an appearance, I'm the first to connect michaelwang33 with goodnightcoin.

goodnightcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760481.msg8577217#msg8577217

address:

14NuZ3Q3DWsZWgVoQTMFdjUvy7nAywUtwj

I won 0.24 BTC from this site, thanks for making a good roulette site  Grin

Proof:

https://blockchain.info/tx/36898e143e915b49fbb58696fb69854c7786958eb7c2a326e0e637c00aa9e247

Is it just me, or are others seeing that Bitcoin is turning honest Freemasons into anything but? And I thought it was only a one-off Joshua Zipkin thing.

If it's stable, then you can't pump it. You can dump it though. Someone should make one called USCoin, backed by US Dollars, 1:1, but you can only buy it from the gov. (pre-mined a trillion USD worth or something) hehehe... At least no one will be speculating about it.

Guess which team took over USCoin.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:11:26 AM

Cryptsy,
are you fucking kidding? All wallets are down? What fucking clown show are you running? And here's the fucking cake.... 20 fucking times I try to log in and your captcha is fucking absolutely unreadable. Each has at least two unintelligible characters and I get a security exception. Fuck you you prick bastards. Paul you piece of shit. your days are numbered. I don't care where you go. your fucking days are numbered. You think realsolid had it easy hard? I will rain hell on your ass.

FTFY

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:12:26 AM

Since when does server upgrades/fixes automatically equal bankruptcy. You're an idiot if that's your takeaway.

My name is Jim
I am the Customer Service Manager for Cryptsy.com
Your original post was made Mon 3/31 (2 days after you submitted your ticket), this tells me you submitted your ticket on Sat.
The reason you were asked to wait 2-3 days is due to our tech support team is unavail on weekends as another user suggested.
They work very hard during the week so we feed them and let them relax on weekends.

Wow Cryptsy Jim makes them sounds like they have slaves working for them...."feed them"?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:16:21 AM

Cryptsy,
are you fucking kidding? All wallets are down? What fucking clown show are you running? And here's the fucking cake.... 20 fucking times I try to log in and your captcha is fucking absolutely unreadable. Each has at least two unintelligible characters and I get a security exception. Fuck you you prick bastards. Paul you piece of shit. your days are numbered. I don't care where you go. your fucking days are numbered. You think realsolid had it easy? I will rain hell on your ass.

Well, let's be an objective, it was polite scam. Cryptsy gave almost mounth to withdraw coins, btc withdraw almost didn't work but it was possible to leave with alts. Even if you had 0 withdraw limits, it was still possible to trade all btc to some another account with working withdraw limits (with 0% trading fee it is not very hard on some empty market for example on pairs with XRP). There was enough time to run, mintpal for example gave much less and bter gave only several hours between empty cold wallet and down of exchange, mgox didn't give it at all (of course if you didn't run just after problem with fiat started).

PS. My theory of conspiracy found fact what they turned all servers down in exactly month after implement verification system very suspicion. If someone withdrawed big amount of coins before tier system, this mounthly limit recently were restored.

PSS. Even if it was real acident i can't image how many time they will sync some old almost not working wallets (3/4 of wallets on cryptsy) if even before all this mess started they updated wallet for mounths :|

Polite scam?

Shit, MTGOX gave users over 7 months to get out.

Craptsy gave them what...1 month?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:17:25 AM

Cryptsy,
are you fucking kidding? All wallets are down? What fucking clown show are you running? And here's the fucking cake.... 20 fucking times I try to log in and your captcha is fucking absolutely unreadable. Each has at least two unintelligible characters and I get a security exception. Fuck you you prick bastards. Paul you piece of shit. your days are numbered. I don't care where you go. your fucking days are numbered. You think realsolid had it easy? I will rain hell on your ass.

Well, let's be an objective, it was polite scam. Cryptsy gave almost mounth to withdraw coins, btc withdraw almost didn't work but it was possible to leave with alts. Even if you had 0 withdraw limits, it was still possible to trade all btc to some another account with working withdraw limits (with 0% trading fee it is not very hard on some empty market for example on pairs with XRP). There was enough time to run, mintpal for example gave much less and bter gave only several hours between empty cold wallet and down of exchange, mgox didn't give it at all (of course if you didn't run just after problem with fiat started).

PS. My theory of conspiracy found fact what they turned all servers down in exactly month after implement verification system very suspicion. If someone withdrawed big amount of coins before tier system, this mounthly limit recently were restored.

PSS. Even if it was real acident i can't image how many time they will sync some old almost not working wallets (3/4 of wallets on cryptsy) if even before all this mess started they updated wallet for mounths :|

It's not a scam but a strange event of bad circumstances.

It did not happen intentionally. Having so much bad news come out made them insolvent and so a lot of people wanted to step out (just look how it killed the altcoin market).

What will you say if you are proven wrong and they turn out to be a scam?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

Cryptsy enjoys 300K+ users. This is what happens when you piss them off: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3tvmi6/cryptsy_server_not_recoverable_1226am_jshock_says/

I mean, it'll take forever to get through all them posts let alone reply to every single one of them. It's madness, I tell you. Madness! And it's only been 3 hours since that was posted. Wait till tomorrow and see how many have posted. At this rate Reddit's servers may explode.

The best I can calculate, it's 5X's worst on Twitter since 15 hours ago. Check out all these tweets addressing @Cryptsy: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40cryptsy&src=typd

TRANSLATION: "QUICK! Delete all the logs and evidence of our operation before the feds show up!"

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:39:08 AM

It was all just ruse to get you guys to deposit Monero coins..
now ?
BigVern is doing 100+ mph on the freeway on the run heading for California toting his USB drive full of Monero's !

Better get your shovels & buckets and start doing some Clams digging.

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:33:50 AM

I got my 2.05 btc withdrawal. Hopefully the new server has fixed things.

i'm sure a lot of guys would love to see the transaction,come  on post it Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: