Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:31:42 PM

You know guys it's going to be hard pinning this down.
It's all interconnected web of a small handful of guys
abusing their anonymity to create multiple persona's / online moniker's
for the purpose of manipulating the coin markets and making money.

I said long ago when the scene dies off it will be rat eating rat for survival.
And looky looky LOL
Here we are.. a bloody mess of people pointing the finger as the Shitcoin-fest SS sinks beneath the waves.

a common theme here is much of it all ties back to Cryptsy (and friends)

All of you are lurking this topic waiting for your ass next to come up.
Good.. fuck you !

Seriously i have no sympathy for you fuckers out there at all.. you made your beds.
90% of you in the Altcoin scene are lying back stabbing sack's of shit.
And 75% of you have taken turns whispering in my ear for years (using a pile of account names)

Fess up or not either way your ass's are being pinned to the bulletin board.

Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open is now under way  Grin

PS:
I can assure you more is brewing  Cool
Just wait for the super-doxx topic i will make LOL
ALL of you will have all your names and shit on one central topic..
for the cops to look up address's then come and kick your fucking doors in.
Wanna see my folder of all your mug-shots ?
Every day it gets bigger and bigger hahahhaha

EDIT:
By the way guys..
Let's put this into perspective.
How many of you Cryptsy guys have been playing bum buddy with coin cloners ?
How many of you are tied to this shit and have had private convo's with each other ?
Believe it or not we all don't conspire privately behind closed doors as little groups.. *for agenda's*
Take for example suchMoon, Gelb etc.. i have not had 1 single PM with these guys.
Get it ?
Hear me out there guys ?
What you see here is people from all over are coming to the same conclusion independently.
And no none of us are getting paid for squat.. we're just tired watching lazy half ass deceitful scammers ruin crypto.

So I know you really want to tie Cryptsy to the altcoin devs... There is was no secret society of alt coins pump and dumps. In the early days I involved myself with a few coins (all fair releases all before I was a paid employee, Also at the time there were like 10-20 altcoins). We pretty much just listed anything with volume. I literally would use cryptocoincharts.info and pick the highest volume that we didn't have. We also would pull from top of the vote list if it wasn't a custom integration.

If you really want to sniff around for the altcoin mecca.....Bittrex sponsored many, many ICO's (Cryptsy decided ICO's were the devil) and also has the inroads for just about every coin. If truth is what your really looking for that is.

Over the past year Bittrex is pretty much the first to the scene on all coins so your conspiracy doesn't really make sense.

The only communication Cryptsy ever had with devs was for maintenance honestly. Believe what you want and you will, but if you really want to dig I would go digging there.

Now I cannot speak for anything that happened in the last month or so since I quit, but most of the problems you see at Cryptsy again are related to a bloated code base, and too many coins to possibly maintain properly.

EDIT: So ill agree their are issues pretty painfully annoying ones. I think you investigations should focus on that stuff. The other stuff is just way off track.

every exchange has problems...it is the nature of the beast. bittrex , c-cex, yobit...have pumped out more crap than a proverbial shit-a-thon. If there is a market and people want to trade...some exchange somewhere will add a coin.
You guys at least after a while seemed to heave started to vet coins better, but that assessment pretty much went out the window when you added spec. You were there for that...what was the thinking there....it wasn't on any exchange except maybe yobit.  was that a volume driven? did devs get vetted? or was that due to ties with mods?

Cryptsy stopped adding coins for some time actually. Even tried going to a 2.0 coin only policy. The problem is that model didn't bring the revenues needed. So just adding every coin became a thing again. I would argue Cryptsy hasn't been the front runner on altcoin additions for a good year or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:01:28 PM

Point is who decides and why ?

spec ?

naww brah.. try ORB !

FUD first & ask questions later™
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:11:49 PM

spec ?

naww brah.. try ORB !

of course you wouldn't know spec...you been away for a year....very shady.

orb...wasn't that from late 2013....I assume they just added because of volume or because at the time they were really the only exchange so if a coin came out it was added.  I should look at my transaction history because I remember mining and selling a bunch...lost money of course ...only first to the party made on that. But thats how 99% of all these coins are.
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:17:30 PM

The people who made the decisions to add coins were me, vern and mullick. I can tell you 90% of those I picked via the method I explained cryptocoincharts and vote list. I will note SPEC for instance was not my call. It is definitely conceivable a mod influenced the process or someone in the chat box. When I say influenced they simply piped up when someone said hey we need a third coin... It was definitely never an organized affair.

Orb was influenced cannot remember that guys name for the life of me, but he talked paul into it from chatbox. Paul then removed it when he found out about the premine (back when folks cared about premines) was only brought back when other exchanges had it with some volume.

So what is the story with Spec I am not familiar with it.

EDIT: Spoetnik of all the "shit" ORB really was just a premined shit coin yeah it sucked but if that is the focal point of evil. I think there are much worse ICO's to explore if you are truly interested in your campaign.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:36:11 PM

spec ?

naww brah.. try ORB !

of course you wouldn't know spec...you been away for a year....very shady.

orb...wasn't that from late 2013....I assume they just added because of volume or because at the time they were really the only exchange so if a coin came out it was added.  I should look at my transaction history because I remember mining and selling a bunch...lost money of course ...only first to the party made on that. But thats how 99% of all these coins are.

Name another coin though that was added then the public raged and demanded it get removed.
And then it actually get removed within the hour (rough estimate)
I know of no other incident like that in all of crypto.

Then when Bitcoin rocketed up they re-added it quietly when no one was looking with no announcement on Twitter etc.

This example is unlike any other coin ever.
Cryptsy responded on chat then pulled it immediately.

That was also the last day in crypto that the public's opinion mattered when adding coins.
From that point on Cryptsy just did what ever it wanted and gave us the middle finger.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 07:37:08 PM

The people who made the decisions to add coins were me, vern and mullick. I can tell you 90% of those I picked via the method I explained cryptocoincharts and vote list. I will note SPEC for instance was not my call. It is definitely conceivable a mod influenced the process or someone in the chat box. When I say influenced they simply piped up when someone said hey we need a third coin... It was definitely never an organized affair.

Orb was influenced cannot remember that guys name for the life of me, but he talked paul into it from chatbox. Paul then removed it when he found out about the premine (back when folks cared about premines) was only brought back when other exchanges had it with some volume.

EDIT: Spoetnik of all the "shit" ORB really was just a premined shit coin yeah it sucked but if that is the focal point of evil. I think there are much worse ICO's to explore if you are truly interested in your campaign.

So how about XPY, whose decision was that?
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 07:51:39 PM

Here we are.. a bloody mess of people pointing the finger as the Shitcoin-fest SS sinks beneath the waves.
yeah and youre the captain

Believe it or not we all don't conspire privately behind closed doors as little groups.. *for agenda's*

Oh you've never done that... riiight..

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Yeah this conversation would be best had about yobit to be honest. So much ico garbage there. And also, if a coin is added that just means that people are able to trade it. Favoritism is not so much of a thing there, since each user makes the decision to trade.. cryptsy does not make that decision for them.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:58:21 PM

Name another coin though that was added then the public raged and demanded it get removed.
And then it actually get removed within the hour (rough estimate)
I know of no other incident like that in all of crypto.

Only one after ORB 100% premines became acceptable for some reason. I would say the reaction at the time was a good thing no?

Then when Bitcoin rocketed up they re-added it quietly when no one was looking with no announcement on Twitter etc.
It gained volume on other exchanges so it was readded.

That was also the last day in crypto that the public's opinion mattered when adding coins.
From that point on Cryptsy just did what ever it wanted and gave us the middle finger.\
There was a point when Cryptsy deciding something mattered then we got competitors who faked volume and made coins. Kinda my point here Cryptsy used to listen to the public until the public started going to the competition to trade coins we were too altruistic to list. You also lack the analytics to actually show what the public wanted... Trolls on a message board is not the customer base. Anyhow again where is the outrage at the REAL culprits of the altcoin explosion scene? ICO's are not the problem? Who profited most from all the new altcoins. Who added them first... IT wasn't cryptsy
BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:00:17 PM

I wasn't in that but again A bunch of exchanges had XPY I don't think Cryptsy was the first just got the volume. It would have been added regardless because it had a strong backing....Though he turned out to be a shit head. Lots of that, but who didn't list XPY?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 08:26:59 PM

I wasn't in that but again A bunch of exchanges had XPY I don't think Cryptsy was the first just got the volume. It would have been added regardless because it had a strong backing....Though he turned out to be a shit head. Lots of that, but who didn't list XPY?

Not really... only one exchange had XPY at that time and that was soon-to-be-owned-by-GAW CoinSwap. The "backing" was a 97% premine itching to be dumped. Cryptsy gave the best possible platform for the scam, which could have ended much sooner and with far fewer victims if major exchanges had applied any due diligence.

How many other coins Cryptsy added within days after launch AND with both BTC and USD markets? XPY and ZRC I think, both shitcoins of monumental shittyness.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:05:43 PM

@milly6
Have something to say about me then come out with it don't be shy Wink
And unless it's related create a new topic please we don't want to hear a YOU problem..
Or stick to your veiled insults based on nothing.. your call.

Reality check son.. crypto is not about Who likes Whom ?

Don't like me ? Go see a shrink.. don't cry to us about it.

And i have been on the record plenty of times defending Cryptsy while bashing them basically.
While telling some bad story / incident i witnessed i have often said..
They -DO- add far less shitcoins than say Bittrex or Polo etc.
But that does not absolve them of their sketchy shenanigans.

Want to shoe horn that old angle / retort into some defense for Cryptsy go for it.
The public will see it for what it is.. Hollow and bordering on irrelevant.
You might as well judge them all on who has the best company Logo.

Let's see.. Some Investard doesn't like me and wants to stick up for Cryptsy ?
Great.. no problem but your skipping over the point here where a ton of guys have posted sketchy stories etc.
I am not the only one in case you don't notice that had a bad experience with Cryptsy.

Further more if you proved i was Mark Kraples from Mt. Gox it still would not vindicate Cryptsy.
But hey i know how much you guys love to divert things with that tired old crypto tactic..
So have at 'er.. don't let me stop you.

You know what ?
Gleb wore a pink TuTu before and crawled on the floor like a dog on a leash..
There for Crypsty is innocent being FUD'd by Troll's.

Case closed guys.. everyone go home now.. milly6 solved it.. CASE CLOSED !

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:47:22 PM

Can't fault the exchange for giving people what they want. And those inclined to trade should do their do diligence. If there is impropriety on the exchanges part, that's another issue and it should be dealt with. Through legal means if applicable or by customers shunning the exchange.
I tread carefully knowing full well I can loose my money...for any number of reasons beyond my control.
as far as alt coin exchanges go......in land of the blind the one eyed man is king.....

my last 2 btc transactions have taken 12 and 14 hrs respectively....and I just sent another wd 2 hours ago...still pending...so they still have issues
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:24:44 PM

Can't fault the exchange for giving people what they want. And those inclined to trade should do their do diligence. If there is impropriety on the exchanges part, that's another issue and it should be dealt with. Through legal means if applicable or by customers shunning the exchange.
I tread carefully knowing full well I can loose my money...for any number of reasons beyond my control.
as far as alt coin exchanges go......in land of the blind the one eyed man is king.....

my last 2 btc transactions have taken 12 and 14 hrs respectively....and I just sent another wd 2 hours ago...still pending...so they still have issues

ancient debate there guy..

got the T-Shirt LOL

I said a couple years ago.. Do you feed your kids candy and ice cream every day for dinner ?

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:00:30 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 11:23:44 PM by Crestington

And looky looky LOL

Good.. fuck you !

Seriously i have no sympathy for you fuckers out there at all.. you made your beds.
And 75% of you have taken turns whispering in my ear for years (using a pile of account names)

Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open is now under way  Grin

PS:

EDIT:
By the way guys..
How many of you are tied to this shit and have had private convo's with each other ?
Take for example suchMoon, Gelb etc.. i have not had 1 single PM with these guys.
Get it ?
Hear me out there guys ?
What you see here is people from all over are coming to the same conclusion independently.
And no none of us are getting paid for squat.. we're just tired watching lazy half ass deceitful scammers ruin crypto.

So I know you really want to tie Cryptsy to the altcoin devs... There is was no secret society of alt coins pump and dumps. In the early days I involved myself with a few coins (all fair releases all before I was a paid employee, Also at the time there were like 10-20 altcoins). We pretty much just listed anything with volume. I literally would use cryptocoincharts.info and pick the highest volume that we didn't have. We also would pull from top of the vote list if it wasn't a custom integration.

If you really want to sniff around for the altcoin mecca.....Bittrex sponsored many, many ICO's (Cryptsy decided ICO's were the devil) and also has the inroads for just about every coin. If truth is what your really looking for that is.

Over the past year Bittrex is pretty much the first to the scene on all coins so your conspiracy doesn't really make sense.

The only communication Cryptsy ever had with devs was for maintenance honestly. Believe what you want and you will, but if you really want to dig I would go digging there.

Now I cannot speak for anything that happened in the last month or so since I quit, but most of the problems you see at Cryptsy again are related to a bloated code base, and too many coins to possibly maintain properly.

EDIT: So ill agree their are issues pretty painfully annoying ones. I think you investigations should focus on that stuff. The other stuff is just way off track.

Wait, you quit working at Cryptsy?

Edit: Looks like you did quit, the conspiracy theorist in me makes me wonder if it has to do with some shady shenanigans in which the company wants to avoid?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:11:14 PM

@Crestington
YES.. a few weeks back he said eh

[NEWS] BitJohn Leaves Cryptsy + Interview
That will give you a summary and a link to his original quote.

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:18:32 PM

And looky looky LOL

Good.. fuck you !

PS:

EDIT:
By the way guys..
Get it ?
Hear me out there guys ?

Wait, you quit working at Cryptsy?

It's worst than that! Steve Jobs died according to Terrik.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:28:41 PM

@Crestington

I think we have to give some respect to the man.. i never agreed with him and i complained a lot.
But his leaving is big news i thought.. and he does deserve some respect i figure.

EDIT:
It's silly to think his leaving was a non issue and no one really cared or even commented.. WOW !

According to BitJohn, Horus was also no longer employed at Cryptsy, replaced with some other dude named Horus, with Horus I returning ~24 hours to replace Horus II.

For those having moneys tied up at Cryptsy, you best pray that there's not some Horus III, IV, V, etc., lurking about readying to make their more: https://cpu5.provestnet.net/

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

@Crestington

EDIT:

According to BitJohn, Horus was also no longer employed at Cryptsy, replaced with some other dude named Horus, with Horus I returning ~24 hours to replace Horus II.

For those having moneys tied up at Cryptsy, you best pray that there's not some Horus III, IV, V, etc., lurking about readying to make their more: https://cpu5.provestnet.net/

When did I say that? lol Horus is always the same Horus.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:37:01 PM

@Crestington

EDIT:

I used to talk to BitJohn on Skype, he can be a bit of a dick at times but I respect him. If you guys are looking for dirt on him, I don't have anything and mainly just complained to him.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: