Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88457 times)
lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:05:38 PM

We are talking and discussing investments,trading and earning bitcoins here. For our future and earning money through bitcoin not DRUGS.
Bitcoin is a money and if we will discuss about money then we will discuss all of the things of life which anyone will buy with money. The drug is also a thing for which people use money and it is a chance that they use bitcoin for that. But if someone will use bitcoin for buying drugs then we will not blame bitcoin because the drug users will drug no matter which currency they use for it.
IT is really easy i guess to buy drug guns or anything illegal using bitcoin. Bitcoin is really anonymous and you can really make a transaction using bitcoin with having a single trase in the government so many people already using the bitcoin to illegal drugs in the silkroad and dark net.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

People should mind their own business as long as whatever someone is doing is not interfering with their own private space. What people does with their money/bitcoin is their problem.

If a drug addict wants to buy a drug he/she will find it one way or the other. For them this is a good option. If you find a good reputable dealer that is. Just like in everywhere since this area is out of control and illegal you can easily get scammed or lose your money. Product might be totally something else or even be dangerous for you. Then again, what you get in street is not much different either.  I would say, apart from product quality, this is even safer than buying in the street. At least you wont have to deal with thugs or with a dangerous neighborhood.

Depends on your area. Sometimes drugs aren't always owned by thugs. Sometimes it's the "normal" and educated people that have it. You can grow weed, you can make meth. There's no wonder why regular people also has it. You'd be shocked most of the time when you found out which of your friends are using drugs. I think buying drugs online is even more risky because you don't know who you are dealing with. Unlike when you buy in real life, you can have a friend refer you to his drug dealer friend. So when things go south, you know who you dealt with and you know where to find the person.

Plus, you get to see the drugs by yourself. You get to check the quality and if it's really the substance you're looking for.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

I never thought in my lifetime to buy or wear the forbidden medicines is unlawful for me, if I play with bitcoin Yes but for that as my extra income everyday. Moreover, in the family of forbidden to wear or buy illegal medicines
I am like you, I am never use my bitcoin to buy some kind of things like drugs or forbidden stuff. I don't tend to this things. I always use my bitcoin to buy legal staff ,gambling or trading.

zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Actually it's possible. Once I went into Deep Web, and surf about the shops out there, just curiousity things. And then I saw some sites, It is called "black market" so I entered there. When I was on Black Market, I saw alot of stuffs that they're selling, I saw some drugs, yeah its true, and also guns and other stuffs. I do belive that it's possible, but not on the surface web, but rather on deep web.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

Some people Using Bitcoin for unnecessary reason like buying Their vice Like drugs ..  We dont know What is the reason behind that .

Lol no particular reason. Because bitcoins have an anonymous nature in the transaction that's why they use bitcoin to be used as a method of payment.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

A lot of guys in my village are addicted to drugs, and some have died of drug overdose as well. A number of others are suffering from diseases such as HIV, as a result of injecting drugs. But I have never noticed drugs being sold for BTC. As far as I know, 100% of the trade is done using hard cash.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Why should we buy drug this kind of post only harmfull for bitcoin community as well as bitcoin growth don't misuse the awesome web change called crypto currency
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

No I haven't thought of it, done it, nor will I do it in the future. It's actually funny because that's how I learned about bitcoin. Back then I associated it with drugs, that was in 2015 and due to that I stayed away for 2 more years. I could've made a lot of money if it weren't for the drugs.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

Why should we buy drug this kind of post only harmfull for bitcoin community as well as bitcoin growth don't misuse the awesome web change called crypto currency
OP are only asking if it is possible to used bitcoin to buy a drugs, for me it depends on the seller and the buyer if they are both using bitcoin or digital currency i think it is possible to them to transact online and it is much safer to them i think.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:57:28 PM

A lot of guys in my village are addicted to drugs, and some have died of drug overdose as well. A number of others are suffering from diseases such as HIV, as a result of injecting drugs. But I have never noticed drugs being sold for BTC. As far as I know, 100% of the trade is done using hard cash.

Then you better start reading more things about bitcoins. Most of the time when I talk bitcoins to a friend, they always say that bitcoin is used for buying drugs in the deep web. Deep web articles have been famous over the years because it makes you look cool to know about all those stuffs. Bitcoin and silk road is probably one of the most read stuffs there. This is the first time I stumbled upon someone too innocent to know that bitcoin's reputation is really really bad because people always associate it with the term 'illegal'.

Maybe in your place, or maybe even in other places, you really wouldn't know that people are using bitcoins to buy drugs. You might not even know that people are using drugs. They are all being discreet about it, that's why.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:07:19 PM

OP are only asking if it is possible to used bitcoin to buy a drugs, for me it depends on the seller and the buyer if they are both using bitcoin or digital currency i think it is possible to them to transact online and it is much safer to them i think.
I think if you are a drug addict you can see that buying Bitcoin is very useful and safe to buy directly. Any currency can also buy drugs, and Bitcoin is not an exception!
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

I think if you are a drug addict you can see that buying Bitcoin is very useful and safe to buy directly. Any currency can also buy drugs, and Bitcoin is not an exception!

Depending on where you are, you can really buy drugs anonymously even without bitcoins! That's the fact of the matter in every country. If you are looking for it then you'll find it for sure. Fiat is 99% used in most criminal activities which also includes buying and selling drugs.

Bitcoins are not evil. It's the people that use them in evil things are the evil we should be mad about.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:39:32 PM

Yes it is possible to use bitcoin to buy drugs. We can use bitcoin to buy drugs since payments can be done online and anonymously. Payments can also be done with cash but I think it would be ideal to use bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. Buying drugs online can be traced but through bitcoin, I think it would be harder. Online transactions can be done by just giving the wallet address without specifying where the payment is for and then the package (containing the drugs) can be left in a place where the dealer and the buyer does not have to meet. That was just an example of a , maybe, safer transactions.

virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:18:53 PM

But it will be hard for them to carry drugs if it is not allowed in their countries as while carrying it someone will notice them and then the government will take some action against them and they will be in hard time because of that.
gembelll

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

We should avoid drugs or other prohibited goods using bitcoin, many other positive things we can buy with bitcoin like smartphones or tv
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

Well, drug does not harm bitcoin as you think. Let take a look at the real world, people are using money and fiat to buy drug, weapons and thousands of bad things and we still have to use paper money every day. It is about the human. If they do not like bitcoin, bitcoin can never be used
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

Pretty obvious it can really be use in buying drugs or something that is illegal because it is digital no need to do something cause them to be caught also it is anonymous so they cant be trace by the government and it is already using in the silkroad and in the dark net to do illegal transactons.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:29:36 PM

Well, drug does not harm bitcoin as you think. Let take a look at the real world, people are using money and fiat to buy drug, weapons and thousands of bad things and we still have to use paper money every day. It is about the human. If they do not like bitcoin, bitcoin can never be used
While there is merit to the comment about other currencies being used to buy x or y illicit or illegal item, people almost expect something like that. It's when they see something that is new/foreign to them being used in the same manner that they get turned off, and that's where Bitcoin being implicated in illegal activity hurts potential growth.

I personally don't care what people do in this society, shit's fucked anyways. As long as they don't touch my stuff I can't blame them for a lot of what they do. If we see a cultural shift then I'll care.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:35:47 PM

Pretty obvious it can really be use in buying drugs or something that is illegal because it is digital no need to do something cause them to be caught also it is anonymous so they cant be trace by the government and it is already using in the silkroad and in the dark net to do illegal transactons.

I absolutely agree with you, nobody can control its usage so I'm also tempted to believe that Bitcoin can be used for those illegal activities because it provides them anonymity and grants them remote access.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

I never buy drugs using bitcoin and fiat, I do not think to buy drugs because they have a bad effect. We all know that taking drugs is prohibited almost in all countries, so it means that drugs are illegal and buying them with bitcoin is a good option to maintain privacy.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: