Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe we need more ways of advertising Bitcoin currency?  (Read 19543 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:34:20 PM

I dont think we need to advertise and make it too commercial because if our selfish government comes into picture it will change the entire scenario of trading .They will ban all the websites trading bitcoins and we should pay bloody takes to government for transactions.This is just an example many such factors would emerge if btc's become more commercial .We do want a lot of users but only underground! Small and happy family .

For me personally, I get to argue that my handmade crafts were taxed at some point because of the taxes on the yarn, threading needles, gems, chains, paint, clay and crotchet needles and so on. Plus hard labor used for one handmade item. Same concept could be applied for other people that make different products. I don't know if that was ever argued with the currency of the US dollar, but somebody should argue it.

Then we might never have to worry about taxes too often. Hopefully.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:02:36 PM

Bitcoin is not about not to pay taxes.

Are colored letters helpful for advertising of a a NSFW web service of a Cam Girl?

BTCitcoin Accepted Here

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

Bitcoin is not about not to pay taxes.

Are colored letters helpful for advertising of a a NSFW web service of a Cam Girl?

BTCitcoin Accepted Here
Oh Vika. You and your ideas. =^ ___ ^=

We don't need that though. We need ways of branching out moreso than finding colorful text that could potentially hurt peoples' eyes. X__X
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:07:46 PM

Well, at least I know Vika and I are the only confirmed women here...-sigh- We need more women taking bitcoins. Nerdy men love cam girls like Vika.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:18:31 PM

Well, at least I know Vika and I are the only confirmed women here...-sigh- We need more women taking bitcoins. Nerdy men love cam girls like Vika.

Women would probably boost the economy, especially those who loves to shop things online as it will produce a new market for bitcoins. My girl loves the idea of bitcoin and she sometimes use it for buying things online. Last Monday, she bought some honey on a local dealer here who accepts bitcoin. Cheesy
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:25:47 PM

i want a bumpersticker for my compagny van

i was thinking  when i redo the letterwork on my van to incorporate the mentioning of accepting btc as payment aswell
it's on my designtable but it's comming

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:27:16 PM

i was thinking  when i redo the letterwork on my van to incorporate the mentioning of accepting btc as payment aswell

You might want a cute handmade sweater with the bitcoin symbol on it this winter season!
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 05:36:06 PM

You might want a cute handmade sweater with the bitcoin symbol on it this winter season!

that actually sounds awsome! maybe something my mom could do ^^

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

Tell me, where can I get these sweaters that you speak of? And a picture, please?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:56:24 PM

I agree that we need to advertise bitcoin unless it is known to each and every human being on this planet.Recently I created a group about bitcoin on Facebook and all my friends started asking me what bitcoin is?many even joined the group and showing interest in bitcoin.Its all about spreading a word you have a best innovation of the century now let everyone know about it

mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:48:22 PM

I agree that we need to advertise bitcoin unless it is known to each and every human being on this planet.Recently I created a group about bitcoin on Facebook and all my friends started asking me what bitcoin is?many even joined the group and showing interest in bitcoin.Its all about spreading a word you have a best innovation of the century now let everyone know about it

I don't quite agree with you there. Awareness about bitcoin should be passed on, but not as a ad propaganda. You need to give people the service they want to utilize,
rather than just talk about something they can't find use of. Remember when silk road started ? Just give people something they can use , and interest will follow.
[I'm not saying we need black markets to promote bitcoin, i'm just using it as an example]
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:27:14 PM

Tell me, where can I get these sweaters that you speak of? And a picture, please?
You can get them from me, but I'm still making them.  ^____^
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:34:59 PM

After all, if you don't spread the knowledge of an existence, the existence is in turn unknown, labeling it useless.

What about spreading the word to the younger generation? Children are known to imitate knowledge, and spread it continuously. I am a firm believer in broadcasting and wide advertising. Right now, I'm trying to create handmade merchandise like hand knitted sweaters with the bitcoin symbol embroidered onto them, hand sculpted bitcoin symbol necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and even handmade dolls of a mascot I drew. I'm hoping these fun items will help spread awareness for the digital currency until it's the number one used currency. What do you think?

I actually have a bunch of handmade bitcoin necklaces on the market now if you'd like to see.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1205770.msg12657635#msg12657635

I think it's good you are spreading awareness.  Most people that have negative opinions of bitcoin just don't know anything about it.  When smart people learn about it, they become interested.

RKing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:12:39 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2015, 08:24:15 AM by RKing

If the price rises a lot, it will cause media mania, more people will know bitcoin. If some of them start using bitcoin, that is very good.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:53:07 PM

If the price rises a lot, it will cause media mania, more people will know bitcoin.

But for the price rises a lot, first people will need to put lot of money into BTC and more people will have to know about BTC.

It is circular

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:54:35 PM

Do you believe we need more ways of advertising Bitcoin currency?
actually no, i think bitcoin will defend by itself, news media are interested in bitcoin and forwarding any interesting bitcoin events
so its enough advertised Smiley
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:16:24 PM

Wherever we buy stuff if there would be something like a bitcoin logo.
Or a statement that we accept bitcoin that would be better to advertise the bitcoin.
When people see this they would be curios and probably join to the bitcoin world.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:32:30 PM

i was thinking  when i redo the letterwork on my van to incorporate the mentioning of accepting btc as payment aswell

that actually sounds awsome! maybe something my mom could do ^^
How old is she? I wouldn't suggest that, only because if it became a booming business (which it will), she would retire from working on that sooner than I would. I'm only 23. 24 this November.

Got a lot of kick in me.

Fear not! I offer a sweet 50% off to other people wanting to sell my merchandise for their own little businesses and make a killing profit. I might purposely discontinue the merchandise in two years to make the merchandise rare and even more profitable. And because it's handmade, there's no way to 100% duplicate it perfectly. I'm the only one with the technique.

If you're ever interested when I post the pictures, don't be afraid to send an email to do business! I love retailers!
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:24:36 PM

i feel like bitcoin is already getting fairly popular even without advertising because it is just so great. "great things don't need advertising"
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:27:14 PM

i feel like bitcoin is already getting fairly popular even without advertising because it is just so great. "great things don't need advertising"
That's not true.

If I handmade a vase out of pure gold and roses and leave it to sit in my basement, it is worthless because I didn't post it.

Posting it is advertisement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: