Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196466 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

Wimbledon champion Roger Federer beat world number one Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-3 in the Shanghai Masters final to capture his sixth title of the year.
What a HUGE player. Unbeliveable!
This is the third straight final that Roger Federer has beaten Rafael Nadal this season alone, he started it in the Australian Open he won by three sets to Nadal's two, He again beat him the finals of the Miami Open by two straight sets and now another two straight sets in the Shanghai Open. Although not a final Federer won against Nadal in the round 16 of the Indian Well Masters making it four victories over Nadal this year. Federer is becoming better with age.
Roger is showing a classy performance as always. I'm surprised he still play that good at the age of 36. He is now the second in world players rating behind Rafael Nadal and he have a shot to finish the season on top. He won his 94th title yesterday. He is trully a living legend and it is so unfortunate that he is getting old and his retirement is getting closer.

I don't thik his retirement is nearing one bit because from what i witnessed in the masters game i think he can even play at 45. This guy is so loaded with tennis and i still think he could still win a couple more of grand slams at his age.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

I never thought it would be possible to write this, but right now Roger Federer is 15 titles away from equaaling Jimmy Connors's record of 109 titles.
I don't see any reason for Federer to retire before year 2020, except serious injury, and to be honest with the the way he takes care of his body, I could imagine him play 5 more years, so I would include at least 2021 as his last year on the tour, but it is perfectly reasonable to imagine Federer play in 2022.

By the way, he could very well add 2 more titles this year, Basel and Paris or World Tour Finals (usually he tanks Paris but who will beat him in the other two events?). That would mean 96 titles at the end of the year.
junoreactor

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:03:07 AM

Wimbledon champion Roger Federer beat world number one Rafael Nadal 6-4 6-3 in the Shanghai Masters final to capture his sixth title of the year.
This is the third straight final that Roger Federer has beaten Rafael Nadal this season alone, he started it in the Australian Open he won by three sets to Nadal's two, He again beat him the finals of the Miami Open by two straight sets and now another two straight sets in the Shanghai Open. Although not a final Federer won against Nadal in the round 16 of the Indian Well Masters making it four victories over Nadal this year. Federer is becoming better with age.
Roger is showing a classy performance as always. I'm surprised he still play that good at the age of 36. He is now the second in world players rating behind Rafael Nadal and he have a shot to finish the season on top. He won his 94th title yesterday. He is trully a living legend and it is so unfortunate that he is getting old and his retirement is getting closer.
The bold part, I don't think so.
Unless Nadal gets injured and pulls away of the upcoming tournaments, Nadal has 2000 more points than Federer.
If Federer wins both Paris Masters and World Tour Finals , that is an additional 2500 pts for him, but Nadal would need to play poor at both events, unlikely unless injury, even though he is not that great on indoor hardcourt, the perspective of ending the year #1 should be a great motivation for the Spaniard.

One thing is for sure, if Federer plays close to the way he played yesterday, no one beats him before next year Cheesy
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:18:13 AM

The bold part, I don't think so.
Unless Nadal gets injured and pulls away of the upcoming tournaments, Nadal has 2000 more points than Federer.
If Federer wins both Paris Masters and World Tour Finals , that is an additional 2500 pts for him, but Nadal would need to play poor at both events, unlikely unless injury, even though he is not that great on indoor hardcourt, the perspective of ending the year #1 should be a great motivation for the Spaniard.

One thing is for sure, if Federer plays close to the way he played yesterday, no one beats him before next year Cheesy
For sure, Federer played really well that game. It was really fun to watch him play like that, however, I dont think it will be enough to be number 1, Nadal is still better and has the points in his advantage. Unless he keeps playing like he did, he will not be number 1 by the end of the year.
junoreactor

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

For sure, Federer played really well that game. It was really fun to watch him play like that, however, I dont think it will be enough to be number 1, Nadal is still better and has the points in his advantage. Unless he keeps playing like he did, he will not be number 1 by the end of the year.
Federer could very well play like he did yesterday until the end of the season, he could win the 3 upcoming tournaments (Basel, Paris, and World tour finals), and still fail to end the year as #1 since it depends on the results Nadal will have. Federer needs Nadal to crash out early in the next tournaments he plays. 
Rafa is scheduled to play Basel as well, but I wonder if he will pull out. He must be exhausted now.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

If you observe , he uses technical skills more than physical skills and that is what makes him a great player , not many on this planet including Nadal can do it against top players . He will finish his career with 100 titles according to me Smiley Next year will be very crucial for him .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:52:58 AM

If you observe , he uses technical skills more than physical skills and that is what makes him a great player , not many on this planet including Nadal can do it against top players . He will finish his career with 100 titles according to me Smiley Next year will be very crucial for him .

Amazing season for both Nadal and Federer, but I think Nadal is not happy about losing 4 of 4 times against Federer this year (the fifth consecutive defeat!).
Surely Nadal will try to win against Federer at least once this year and perhaps the best chance will be at Atp Finals in London (November 12-19)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:20:15 PM

Nadal is not just technical player he is great physically how he pushed himself to the limit that's what make him on top. next year would be a great challenge for him to stay on top, while other top player also are for sure will try their best to go back on track like Djokovic which is for now preparing his self for next year battle.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:51 AM

Nadal is not just technical player he is great physically how he pushed himself to the limit that's what make him on top. next year would be a great challenge for him to stay on top, while other top player also are for sure will try their best to go back on track like Djokovic which is for now preparing his self for next year battle.
I am a big Nadal fan and I am not really worried about Murray or other players except "Djoker" , he can steal the number 1 position from Nadal if he is physically fit and if he is as confident as he was back in 2015-16 . I just hope Nadal is out of all injuries.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:49:40 PM

World number one Rafael Nadal has pulled out of next week's Swiss Indoors Basel tournament with a knee injury.
The Spaniard, 31, says he is suffering from an over-stressing of the knee.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

World number one Rafael Nadal has pulled out of next week's Swiss Indoors Basel tournament with a knee injury.
The Spaniard, 31, says he is suffering from an over-stressing of the knee.

this injury to Nadal, gives Roger Federer still some chance to return to the top spot in the Atp ranking!
Currently Nadal has 1950 points advantage over Federer (respectively 10465 and 8505).

Nadal will however try to win the atp finals because it is the only trophy that has not yet won in his career!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

After Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori who had already announced they had finished their season,
in the last few days Raonic, Berdich and Kyrgios have also been added.
7 top 20 ,for physical reasons or injuries, will therefore miss the last tournaments and atp finals and will probably return next season.
Perhaps this choice is to try to have the best shape in the first slam tournament of next season (Australian Open January 15-28, 2018),
as did Federer last year!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

I think Nadal and Djokovic will be a great match soon because they are both great physicality and have technically strength and it's so exciting to watch their match.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

After Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori who had already announced they had finished their season,
7 top 20 ,for physical reasons or injuries, will therefore miss the last tournaments and atp finals and will probably return next season.
Perhaps this choice is to try to have the best shape in the first slam tournament of next season (Australian Open January 15-28, 2018),
it's a good idea to bet on tennis and name and value on the Big or on the table. But the fact is that it is necessary to have very good persuasiveness in this or that athlete, because here there is a bet on one person they are on the team as in other sports games. Of course the one who is very versed in all the subtleties of tennis can not miss.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:01:40 AM

I think Nadal and Djokovic will be a great match soon because they are both great physicality and have technically strength and it's so exciting to watch their match.
It is exciting to watch but I guess Nadal is suffering from knee injury and won't be able to play till December, did you read somewhere they are going to play against each other this year because its not possible as Djokovic won't return until Australian Open.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:36 AM

Too many injuries in the last season. Maybe they should consider their participation in less ATP points tournaments.
Or try to replace their physical therapist  Cheesy
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

Too many injuries in the last season. Maybe they should consider their participation in less ATP points tournaments.
Or try to replace their physical therapist  Cheesy
Yeah that's the real world of tennis if you don't care of your self you will be out of the race and lost your ATP points physical conditioning is the key to be competitive, for the next season hopefully those top caliber player can join Australian Open  to make tournament more exciting.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

I had no idea Goffin was so bad when I saw him playing yesterday in the Belgium open which was his home stadium he was playing in.
He let a greek 19 year old teach him a lesson. And he is the seed? Roll Eyes
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

thats confirm that the whole season of tennis is fucking rigged, big players such a Murray and Djoko they won't paly if they know they should lose in 1st or 2nd rounds of tournaments and federer will be number #1  at the end of the year  Tongue
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

thats confirm that the whole season of tennis is fucking rigged, big players such a Murray and Djoko they won't paly if they know they should lose in 1st or 2nd rounds of tournaments and federer will be number #1  at the end of the year  Tongue
It is practically end of the season and those players that have some injury problems should take a break, as you said, to prepare the best they can for the beginning of next season and for first Slam of the year. Some light injuries can be fixed with just resting.
Season looks different without those two, plus Wawrinka. They even tried to play some tournaments but the results were not good. They had enough time to solve the problems that they have. Next season smells like fun.
I would like to see Roger on first place again too  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: