Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196319 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Which site did you get these odds and allows you to bet in the middle while the match is in progress?

The one I use doesn't have live bets or very limited amount of matches.

Sportsbet.io allows you to bet pre-live and live . Odds are not very impressive sometimes but the site is good so I prefer that over other sites .
But I have heard stories of people not being able to withdraw from their accounts.
Whether they win alot on a bet and then getting their accounts disabled from doing withdrawals or for whatever reason.
Can you explain if you encountered such a scenario happening to you. And how much were you able to withdraw after you won.

I was going to bet on Madison Keys and Roger Federer last night but the odds on the current sports book I use were very close to +100 for both players so even for a parlay it would not be worth it to me or to anyone I would imagine.

If this one has better odds than most I would consider to start using them.
Was looking at betonline but with the negative feedback the bctalk member account for their representative getting here is very concerning. Embarrassed
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Tiafoe started playing pretty good against Federer the first set, even took a set from him.
After that Federer started playing like himself, Its going to be hard for someone to stop him.
Well it was one hell of a match and Tiafoe is a future tennis superstar for sure , what a talent . I was afraid of Lajovic and Tiafoe and rightly so , fortunately for tennis fans both of them came through it . It won't be easy for Roger Sad
Wow, I just checked and I didnt knew Tiafoe was only 19 years old, he put up a real fight against Federer, cant wait to see him play in the future.
Excellent talented player. 19 years old guy played a fantastic game against Federer. When Tiafoe won 1st set I was totally shocked to his performance. Definatly he will become a great player in future. When Federer lost 4th set I think he got full tension, but finally, he managed to win the final set. in this we should say congrats Tiafoe he gave us full of entertainment and excitement in this game.   
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

Tiafoe started playing pretty good against Federer the first set, even took a set from him.
After that Federer started playing like himself, Its going to be hard for someone to stop him.
Well it was one hell of a match and Tiafoe is a future tennis superstar for sure , what a talent . I was afraid of Lajovic and Tiafoe and rightly so , fortunately for tennis fans both of them came through it . It won't be easy for Roger Sad
Wow, I just checked and I didnt knew Tiafoe was only 19 years old, he put up a real fight against Federer, cant wait to see him play in the future.
Excellent talented player. 19 years old guy played a fantastic game against Federer. When Tiafoe won 1st set I was totally shocked to his performance. Definatly he will become a great player in future. When Federer lost 4th set I think he got full tension, but finally, he managed to win the final set. in this we should say congrats Tiafoe he gave us full of entertainment and excitement in this game.   

Federer was given all he can take and avoid being upset by this young Tiafoe. Still reminds of Pete Sampras vs a young Federer I watch around 2001-2002 if my memory serves me right. I don't know what tournament it was, but Federer that time was really awesome.

Interesting to note: According to ESPN Stats & Info, Tiafoe snapped Federer's 20-set winning streak at majors in the first. Definitely Tiafoe will be the future of tennis and maybe the become the no. 1 player in years to come. We need to keep an eye on this kid.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

All the matches today we're suspended due to the torrential rain earlier I am sure that it's going to affect the other matches slated for today if the rains doesn't stop.they will all need to be rescheduled on a later date.

Yeah its a shame that rain has stopped almost all the matches for the day, being the US Open they should make more indoor stadiums like Australia has done for their Australian Open.

What a shock loss to the defending Women's Us Open champion Angelique Kerber losing to Osaka in straight sets, I believe its been 12 years that a defending champion has lost in the 1st round of the Women's Us Open.

The victory against the Kerber is not a surprise. Osaka is a supertalent tennis player and the future is ahead of her. Kerber plays very bad this season.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

All the matches today we're suspended due to the torrential rain earlier I am sure that it's going to affect the other matches slated for today if the rains doesn't stop.they will all need to be rescheduled on a later date.

Yeah its a shame that rain has stopped almost all the matches for the day, being the US Open they should make more indoor stadiums like Australia has done for their Australian Open.

What a shock loss to the defending Women's Us Open champion Angelique Kerber losing to Osaka in straight sets, I believe its been 12 years that a defending champion has lost in the 1st round of the Women's Us Open.

The victory against the Kerber is not a surprise. Osaka is a supertalent tennis player and the future is ahead of her. Kerber plays very bad this season.
With Angelique Kerber out of the picture, i think the only person i believe will be able to win the title in the women category is going to Maria Sharapova, even though she is not currently at her best i strongly believe she has a great unless Osaka gets to her as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
StephenCurry333

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

Baghdatis M. vs Fritz T. => over 37.5 @1.9
Jaziri M. vs Monteiro T.=> Jaziri -3.5 @1.9
Goffin D. vs Benneteau J.=> over 3.5 sets @1.83
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

Kerber is the first defending U.S. Open champion to lose in the first round since Kuznetsova in 2005.

Its no shocker at all, after winning the US winning the U.S. Open champion last year, She had then the worst season ever. She didn't advance past the fourth round in any of the four grand slam tournaments, including first-round exits at the French Open and now the U.S. Open. While Osaka has shown promise this season with victories over ranked opponents including the former no. 1 Kerber, as she continues to climb up the world rankings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:10:10 PM

And the upsets keep coming this US Open with Nick Kyrgios going down in 4 sets to fellow Australian John Millman. I had high hopes for Kyrgios in this years US Open as he had great form leading up to the tournament. Again a lack of dedication from Kyrgios lets him down and if his ever going to win a Grand Slam he needs to change in a big way. What an epic match that was with Federer, great to see young talent pushing the older veterans to the best of their ability. Tiafoe is someone to watch for the future Grand Slams.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:26:23 PM

And the upsets keep coming this US Open with Nick Kyrgios going down in 4 sets to fellow Australian John Millman. I had high hopes for Kyrgios in this years US Open as he had great form leading up to the tournament. Again a lack of dedication from Kyrgios lets him down and if his ever going to win a Grand Slam he needs to change in a big way. What an epic match that was with Federer, great to see young talent pushing the older veterans to the best of their ability. Tiafoe is someone to watch for the future Grand Slams.

Yes, this was huge dissapointment for me as well. I saw him coming to the quarter finals, at least...
He showed us one more time why he will never win any bigger tournament...
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:21:54 AM

Yes, this was huge dissapointment for me as well. I saw him coming to the quarter finals, at least...
We can't never know what to expect from Kyrgios in any next match. He is so talented and so good player but I think that is not fully dedicated to life style of great champion. He looks to me like someone who loves to live life, to enjoy in a moment. He is not like Nadal or Djokovic, for example. Those guys live tennis. And Nick is playing hot-dog on break ball for Millman... But it doesn't bother me, I love to watch his matches and probably would be just like him if I was a tennis player  Grin
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:07:27 AM

We can't never know what to expect from Kyrgios in any next match. He is so talented and so good player but I think that is not fully dedicated to life style of great champion. He looks to me like someone who loves to live life, to enjoy in a moment. He is not like Nadal or Djokovic, for example. Those guys live tennis. And Nick is playing hot-dog on break ball for Millman... But it doesn't bother me, I love to watch his matches and probably would be just like him if I was a tennis player  Grin
Yeah, he is fully in "Live fast, die young" mood  Grin

By the way, another big favorite has ended his this season Us open trip. I am talking about Zverev. He lost due to Ćorić in very tied and unpredictable match. Ćorić was simply outstanding this night...
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:51:42 AM

Zverev and Kyrgios out . Kyrgios suffered from an injury but Zverev was beaten fair and square , Coric played some brilliant tennis to be fair . Easy for Federer ? No . Easy for Nadal? Yes .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Zverev and Kyrgios out . Kyrgios suffered from an injury but Zverev was beaten fair and square , Coric played some brilliant tennis to be fair . Easy for Federer ? No . Easy for Nadal? Yes .

Clamorous both eliminations! A.Zverev is not yet ready to play a slam tournament on the 5th set, he needs to improve in optimizing physical and mental energies on long matches

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

I agree, inglorious game. This instability yet will be what is that time with him. I am the admirer of his talent, but he looks yet very rawly.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

I agree, inglorious game. This instability yet will be what is that time with him. I am the admirer of his talent, but he looks yet very rawly.
He stated this in post-match interview - " I am not fully dedicated to the game and the coach deserves a better player than me" . He is arrogant and not utilizing his full potential but I feel bad for him after this loss. In addition to all these , he is suffering a lot from various injuries ( hip, shoulder ) .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

He stated this in post-match interview - " I am not fully dedicated to the game and the coach deserves a better player than me" . He is arrogant and not utilizing his full potential but I feel bad for him after this loss. In addition to all these , he is suffering a lot from various injuries ( hip, shoulder ) .
Yeah kyrgious attitude toward the game made him kicked out earlier in the US open in the game of tennis attitude matters lack of dedication of the game being arrogant are some of his bad attributes that need to be changed in him, but I’m not loosing hope on him because his skill is still superb I think he need a coach to curve his attitude for the betterment of his game. Im looking forward to see him in the podium or maybe he is the next to lleyton Hewitt to give glory to his country.

StephenCurry333

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Dolgopolov A.  vs   Berdych T.   => over 3.5 sets @1.83

Jaziri    vs    Millman J. => Jaziri  wins @3.1

Dzumhur D.   vs     Stebe C. => Dzumhur @1.7
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

Seems like he was thinking too much ahead, instead of just focusing on the very next game and the very next point. Zverev might have won two Masters this year, but I am never overly impressed with his overall game, and I see a much bigger potential in Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger-Aliassime.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Dolgopolov A.  vs   Berdych T.   => over 3.5 sets @1.83

Jaziri    vs    Millman J. => Jaziri  wins @3.1

Dzumhur D.   vs     Stebe C. => Dzumhur @1.7
Your first bet is going to win with over 3.5 sets. But the second bet is 1st set Millman won by 6-1 and in 2nd set both playing with 3-3 each let's see you will win or not. 3rd bet Stebe won 1st set I think in this match Dzumhur will win he is playing well in the 2nd set.

bad news today Zverev and Kyrgios out from this tournament.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

Seems like he was thinking too much ahead, instead of just focusing on the very next game and the very next point. Zverev might have won two Masters this year, but I am never overly impressed with his overall game, and I see a much bigger potential in Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger-Aliassime.

Agreed , Shapovalov is a great talent .

No.1 seed pliskova struggling right now . I believe Gibbs can pull off an upset here , so went for her to win the match @ 3.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: