Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:27:08 AM

Since both of these two and also other are useful at Thier own place but out of the all the Bitcoin is more better then any other
Money payment system  .
Since you can see in the image that Bitcoin is at up in comparison of the many currencies , from western union .
Here this is only due to the tax system , in the Bitcoin we don't need to pay tax directly , but if we are selling and making money then we need to pay tax , so hopefully the many no. Of the person are coming in this field and are using of the Bitcoin for the worldwide payment .
So here we can think that it may be possible for the Bitcoin that after 10 year it will be at the top .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:36:32 AM

I think its bitcoin better than western union because have feauture does not have western union. Bitcoin easy to transact you can send and recieve money where ever you are and anytime. And less hassle because you cannot go to remittances center to send and recieve money. And I think until now the transaction fee in bitcoin is more cheap than western union. Many people as of now use bitcoin for they transaction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:58:35 AM

:)The major advantage of bitcioin is that you can transfer the money yourself. The disadvantage is that it is not widely used.
I think compared to the current western union user, certainly much more bitcoin. Western union seems to have begun to be abandoned. And the WU office in my town is closed is enough to prove it

tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

I'm not surprised. Western union has really ripped me off so many times, thanks to bitcoin. The transaction fees and other deductions while sending via Western union is too much and annoying. Despite that the stress of transacting via Western union can also be appalling. I have been to the bank before to do a transaction, ended up with a long queue for hours, only to be told that the transaction limit for western union in my country has been reached. Now they can kiss my ar**.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

I'm not surprised. Western union has really ripped me off so many times, thanks to bitcoin. The transaction fees and other deductions while sending via Western union is too much and annoying. Despite that the stress of transacting via Western union can also be appalling. I have been to the bank before to do a transaction, ended up with a long queue for hours, only to be told that the transaction limit for western union in my country has been reached. Now they can kiss my ar**.

Lol, ikr ! Western Union fee is really ridiculous, so damn high. The last time i use Western Union, the fee is really pain. That's why i stop using wester union and i rather use bitcoin than western union. Easy to use, low fee and fast to receive are the reason why i pick bitcoin.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:10:39 AM

Lol, ikr ! Western Union fee is really ridiculous, so damn high. The last time i use Western Union, the fee is really pain. That's why i stop using wester union and i rather use bitcoin than western union. Easy to use, low fee and fast to receive are the reason why i pick bitcoin.
It's really cost to transfer money from wester union is very high and I have ever felt. The taxes I get are sometimes up to 5% of the total money I transfer. It is very harmful for me. Different from bitcoin only some satoshi only. And the process is simpler than WU
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

There are several reasons why people continue to use the Western Union, despite their sky high fee. They have a very good reputation, and the legality of the transaction is never under doubt. But if you make a transaction using Localbitcoins, there is a small chance of getting conned. Also, sometimes the tax authorities can show up and ask the source of the bank deposit.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:10:38 AM

Yes dude, bitcoin is the most practical payment method. No need many procedure to sent bitcoin. One advantage that makes bitcoin is better western union is because bitcoin is such as good investment.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

It's really good information its almost near to PayPal good going bitcoin soon the bitcoin holder will be wealthy person in world. But in real world transaction wester union better than bitcoin because lots of of illiterate believe in western union
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

:)The major advantage of bitcioin is that you can transfer the money yourself. The disadvantage is that it is not widely used.
It's a decentralized function of bitcoin. You control all your bitcoin without the intervention of others like transfer you do it yourself whenever you want

zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

If you want quick tranfer for money and with lowest possible fee,bitcoin is best than any option available but bitcoin is also irreversible which makes you prone to get scammed if you are not experienced.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

There are several reasons why people continue to use the Western Union, despite their sky high fee. They have a very good reputation, and the legality of the transaction is never under doubt. But if you make a transaction using Localbitcoins, there is a small chance of getting conned. Also, sometimes the tax authorities can show up and ask the source of the bank deposit.

Western Union is an emergency service and the fees reflect the fact.  If your friend or family is far from you and needs funds fast, Western Union can make that happen, but you will pay quite a fee to do so.  Bitcoin can maybe get the funds to them just as fast, but the person needs to have a Bitcoin wallet and then they have to be able to convert them quickly to FIAT

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:09:17 PM

Western Union is an emergency service and the fees reflect the fact.  If your friend or family is far from you and needs funds fast, Western Union can make that happen, but you will pay quite a fee to do so.  Bitcoin can maybe get the funds to them just as fast, but the person needs to have a Bitcoin wallet and then they have to be able to convert them quickly to FIAT

One of the problems which I have faced while trying to convince my relatives to use Bitcoin for international remittance is the volatile exchange rates. The exchange rates can fluctuate as much as 5% during the 1-2 hours, which is needed to confirm the transaction. Legal aspect is another issue. Most of my relatives are reluctant to use BTC, because the legal status is unclear in both the country from where they are sending the money (United Arab Emirates), and the country where the recipient account is located (India).
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

I've used both of them and both of them have advantages and disadvantages, not all people know how to deal with bitcoin how to make transaction and how then to convert to cash!

If you send by bitcoin the other party need them in cash, what's the best, cheapest, fastest way to do this? As far as I know every service charges at least 1% doing this, maybe sometimes it worth more to send cash-cash rather than in bitcoin.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

I've used both of them and both of them have advantages and disadvantages, not all people know how to deal with bitcoin how to make transaction and how then to convert to cash!

If you send by bitcoin the other party need them in cash, what's the best, cheapest, fastest way to do this? As far as I know every service charges at least 1% doing this, maybe sometimes it worth more to send cash-cash rather than in bitcoin.
I do agree with you. We need to have both money and bitcoin so that we can easily face with the problems which we may have while using only 1 type of payment method. Bitcoin is the future but it needs to be improved a lot in order to solve many insight issues and mistakes. Even in the future, I still believe that cash will still exist and with bitcoin and other cryptos, they will make the world bettere
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

Yes it is easy to transact with bitcoin,maybe this will be used to all electronics  payments,exchanger and all transactions that can be used as easy conecting to all network kinds of payments.its easier to transact because you can used it through hand phones.
It will for sure in the future. Because if establishments or businesses like WU will not adopt bitcoin, it will kill their business once the people knew about bitcoins fast transaction and still quite low fees when sending remittance to other people. And now bitcoin is no doubt better than any other payment processor.
Agreed, there is no other payment processor as good as bitcoin. But with bitcoin both the end users need to be the user of bitcoin, only then the fastest transaction I possible. With WU it's not the same as well right now bitcoin users were low. So it takes time to reach large user base and preferred as the primary transaction system. By now only the technology knowledge people use it for transaction whereas others depend on transaction services similar to WU.

WU did enter to the business of remittance earlier than bitcoin and they did a massive advertisement to let the people know their operation is being covered worldwide but once the people started to go with bitcoin. They will realize that there is something new that is going to beat their business operations and that is bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

Bitcoin is better than western union because it is not centralized and it's fees per transaction is relatively less than western union, plus Bitcoin provides anonymity that western union cannot.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:40:53 PM

Nope currently bitcoin has started to be widely used. If you want to transfer to the world. You just say "accept bitcoin". I'm sure they'll accept bitcoin
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:53:44 AM

Nope currently bitcoin has started to be widely used. If you want to transfer to the world. You just say "accept bitcoin". I'm sure they'll accept bitcoin

Yes Bitcoin is now widely accepted. Even Japan has started adapting it. Few months from now, their airlines will accept Bitcoin as payment. Many countries follow Japan's lead in adapting it. Another advantage of Bitcoin is that you can use it as an investment.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:26:17 AM

Yes Bitcoin is now widely accepted. Even Japan has started adapting it. Few months from now, their airlines will accept Bitcoin as payment. Many countries follow Japan's lead in adapting it. Another advantage of Bitcoin is that you can use it as an investment.
After Japan accepted bitcoin I heard South Korea officially accept bitcoin, I hope if many countries that accept bitcoin then prices will continue to skyrocket and the transaction could be greater than Westtern union.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: