Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:28:43 PM

Well i believe the people who work with Western will open their eyes and see they can save yearly around 2000or more dollars doing the same service with bitcoin,send money to others,the thing is that bitcoin needs to be present at all countries soo a person can buy and sell bitcoins.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:39:11 PM

Well i believe the people who work with Western will open their eyes and see they can save yearly around 2000or more dollars doing the same service with bitcoin,send money to others,the thing is that bitcoin needs to be present at all countries soo a person can buy and sell bitcoins.

Yeah WU charges heavily on their customers which factor is missing in bitcoin and that is the reason people prefer to use bitcoin especially for online transfers.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

bitcoin transaction is at low fees and western union charge so much fees, Most of the people not aware of the bitcoins, thats why they still using Western union. Only thing good about western its old and trustful.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

bitcoin transaction is at low fees and western union charge so much fees, Most of the people not aware of the bitcoins, thats why they still using Western union. Only thing good about western its old and trustful.

WU is history for the users of bitcoin, as people who are using bitcoin will never prefer to use WU and the main reason is the higher fees that are involved in WU.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:05:15 PM

Yes bitcoin is better.
It delivers almost instantly to anywhere in the world with much lower fees.
The only thing is that the other party has to know how to handle bitcoins.

It's me!!!
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:19:43 PM

Yes bitcoin is better.

Bitcoin is good for the users of bitcoin, but what for those who even don't know about bitcoin, they will prefer to use WU as they are using it since a long time.
thretolium

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:26:08 PM

WU cant compete with Bitcoin , and a few customers losted already , will lead their fees in the dark on the next year , as we all believe Bitcoin will be for anyone who wants to save and have more power in their own cash.The the same thing almost as internet before all use it starts with a small group and well used nowadays almost everyone and access to it , I just hope with Bitcoin it faster , but also there are 7 years almost and im part of Bitcoin community about 1 year I think do not recall .
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:32:18 PM

I think few people using western union frequent basis. of course it will do a great waste. but now there is a new road. you can do to overseas transactions, quickly and cheaply is bitcoin
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:35:06 PM

Yes bitcoin is better.

Speed of delivering is same i think but about fees you are right. I hope more people will use bitcoin later so money delvering will become to new level.

storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:51:29 PM

Yes bitcoin is better.

Speed of delivering is same i think but about fees you are right. I hope more people will use bitcoin later so money delvering will become to new level.
Not di same bitcoin is better faster delivering money than western union. Why because bitcoin can send money anywhere and anytime while western union u need to go to stores to send and recieve money it is very hassle.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:01:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is better.

Not di same bitcoin is better faster delivering money than western union. Why because bitcoin can send money anywhere and anytime while western union u need to go to stores to send and recieve money it is very hassle.
agree to receive money from western union. you need to set up an identity card atu ID. so you can take the money in the office of wu
if your identity is lost. would be very difficcult

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:04:11 AM

Yeah WU charges heavily on their customers which factor is missing in bitcoin and that is the reason people prefer to use bitcoin especially for online transfers.

Western union charges high but they take responsibility even if something goes wrong and the money hasn't got credited, also technologically lacking people too can use bitcoin unlike our bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syrish13

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:08:36 AM

Western union charges high but they take responsibility even if something goes wrong and the money hasn't got credited, also technologically lacking people too can use bitcoin unlike our bitcoin.
Yeah!  Boy! Western union the traction fees is very high . u need more requirements to get ur money . but the bitcoin is the best the transaction fees is very low u can send money fast.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:48:32 AM

Yeah!  Boy! Western union the traction fees is very high . u need more requirements to get ur money . but the bitcoin is the best the transaction fees is very low u can send money fast.

Indeed! Not only that western union transaction fees are high, but it's not as fast as bitcoins too. And I think bitcoin is a heck lot more convenient that western union.
adomers

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:53:10 AM

bitcoin is way better than western union. I would pick bitcoin over any service that there exists.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:04:41 PM

obviously I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is very fast and cheap

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:06:17 AM

obviously I prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is very fast and cheap
yeah for bitcoin very fast pace. faster than western union. and its use even easier. You do not need to go to the office to send money as in western union very easy to use bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:53:06 AM

yeah I agree with you friend bitcoin is better than from western union bitcoin have very good service when people need some goods and any thing they can get good and any thing very cheap with bitcoin but western union have that is no way

fredashton

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:28:38 AM

yeah I agree with you friend bitcoin is better than from western union bitcoin have very good service when people need some goods and any thing they can get good and any thing very cheap with bitcoin but western union have that is no way

The great thing about bitcoin is that it has low fee compared to western union and other remitance center around the world and in bitcoin you dont have to give your information to the company before you can process your money when sending to your love ones.
beduku22

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:25:51 PM

I had not realized that Bitcoin had surpassed Western Union already. But in hindsight I am not surprised, we have much higher expectations for bitcoin than beating western union at their own game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: