Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

never using western union, and i can't compare it becasue never use it.
but for me bitcoin is more simple, we can send everywhere in minute it's something special for me
I've never used it but I think it's much more complicated because you need to WU office and of course you need to fill in the data and address it very complicated, it is better to use bitcoin its more simple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:03:43 AM

Wu is much more difficult and it is like a bank system where u have to go to fill in the form and all other necessary stuffs .but on the other hand bitcoin is totally decentralized and it is quite easy to understand .so bitcoin is better .
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

but for me bitcoin is more simple, we can send everywhere in minute it's something special for me
I've never used it but I think it's much more complicated because you need to WU office and of course you need to fill in the data and address it very complicated, it is better to use bitcoin its more simple

Western union need so many data to fill and as you said that it is very complicated. I think western union proper doing like that because need specific data to avoid wrong receives. Legal personal identity is used to verification on western union.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:05:39 PM

Yes look st bitcoin ! Beating PayPal's ass !! They can't be happy about that. Bitcoin is almost the same as them. Haha so much for play play magical internet money huh ? Its only time before it threatens the rest. And the rest know this. Go bitcoin go !! Viva le bitcoin !

grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:15:39 PM

Western union need so many data to fill and as you said that it is very complicated. I think western union proper doing like that because need specific data to avoid wrong receives. Legal personal identity is used to verification on western union.
yes that is a fact, western using really require a lot of conformations, their service is also limited. Their transaction fee is also too high, while bitcoin transaction fee is really reasonable. 
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

Till now many people know about western union, till now many people don't know about bitcoin yet. Even though it crossed the value of western union, in real cases bitcoin has very transaction fee when compared to western union. In coming days most of them who are living in different country can easily send their money with low fee in the form of bitcoin is possible.
Yup and western union payment online is not support for all of countries especially from Indonesia, I have contacted the support of western union about their service.
The answers they could not support for my country and it is different with bitcoins that can be used on all of countries,  usage of bitcoins is just needs connection of internet and we can use it.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:11:48 PM

Yes look st bitcoin ! Beating PayPal's ass !! They can't be happy about that. Bitcoin is almost the same as them. Haha so much for play play magical internet money huh ? Its only time before it threatens the rest. And the rest know this. Go bitcoin go !! Viva le bitcoin !
You can't compare bitcoin into paypal bitcoin is crypto currency where you can use it for investment and tradings paypal is company where this is the main payment method for online shopping. But if those company will accept bitcoin then its good. Well for me i never used western union better is far better than paypal.
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

i think bitcoin is much more better than western union because bitcoin transaction is very much faster than western union and bitcoin bitcoin transaction fees is also too much lower and bitcoin is acceptable in anywhere nowadays because bitcoin is acceptable and available for shopping.

Yes, that's right. I usually use bitcoin to buy or transfer online. it's so useful for me.
I'm not worried about the fraud transactions or withdrawal . it's very safe and fast  so Bitcoin is better than western union.
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

Well one thing is sure Western Union transactions should had decreased on the last years due to bitcoin, and some altcoins, its had been time where people had no option to send money to family were those or paypal, now bitcoin its an option, sure the price could be a wall, but atleast looks stable to use.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:24:40 PM

I care to know what the statistics are now because this post was 2 years ago (almost). I hope that Bitcoin had made a lot of progress compared to other transactions. If everyone learns how to use it, it would really be a game changer.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:26:33 PM

I have never tried Western Union so I can't judge it as you are asking for.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:02:12 PM

I have never tried Western Union so I can't judge it as you are asking for.
i personally used western union for so many time. as my friend me money from Germany using western union, but i think its service is very complicated as compare to bitcoin. therefore i will always choose bitcoin and not western union.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:16:55 PM

I care to know what the statistics are now because this post was 2 years ago (almost). I hope that Bitcoin had made a lot of progress compared to other transactions. If everyone learns how to use it, it would really be a game changer.
I still dont know why anyone would want to use Western Union anymore. Transaction fees on BTC are so low and if you dont like bitcoins, there are other online payments solutions through which you can send money to anyone across the world which are cheaper than WU.

Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:53:37 PM

Yes without any doubts its better than western union, with WU it sometimes take ages to get your money.. really annoying.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

I still dont know why anyone would want to use Western Union anymore. Transaction fees on BTC are so low and if you dont like bitcoins, there are other online payments solutions through which you can send money to anyone across the world which are cheaper than WU.
the total volume transaction says it all , that bitcoin really better than western union.

especially when they are charging 15% up to 20% fee lol it is the biggest joke , nobody will use their service with that so high fee. while in bitcoin you can do it with almost free fee, and get a very fast transaction to anywhere around the world easily.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:05:25 PM

bitcoin is much more better than western union bitcoin transaction is very faster and we can send our balance in bitcoin in every where in many amount  .
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:15:41 PM

I also find Bitcoin to be a much better way of transacting, but it's a hard fact that the average person will always give the preference to PayPal. I am sure that they find the buyer protection/acceptance to be the most important/interesting aspect of PayPal. With Bitcoin every transaction is final, so in case people get scammed, there is nothing that can be done to reverse the payment. That's where PayPal comes handy for them.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:45:00 AM

I used western union once and never again, for 130 euros they took more then 20 euros, that is a robbery. On table that OP posted bitcoin is more used then wu, and now from paypal  as Ryan Dugan posted above.
   Finally this services have completion, bitcoin is alternative that we desperately needed.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

This thread is still around an almost an year passed since my last post, almost nothing changed. To buy/sell BTC for fiat you need to go through infinite hoops, even at Coinbase. Lots of KYC regulations, waiting periods and then comes all the technical mumbojumbo that no average person in the street will figure out, not all people are geeks believe or not. Private keys, long ass addresses. At the end you are also hugely exposed to volatility, fees and delays in the blockchain too.

It may not be BTC's fault but let's not fool ourselves here, Western Union, Paypal and other methods are cheaper and easier for the average person. If BTC had come with a simpler/cheaper solution it would be the defacto method already to move money/remittances.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:56:21 PM

I never use western union, so I think like that. I think western union is only used for the delivery of fast, but it is very difficult to do business with it. bitcoin is still better than in western unioin, because we can not make a profit with it other than fast delivery.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: