Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:37:18 PM

If the person sending and the person receiving bitcoin is aware about the technology then bitcoin is the best. IF you are transferring to someone who has no idea regarding bitcoin then Western Union seems to be the best.

Yes this is the feature of bitcoin, that you cant track the people who performed
transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:05:16 PM

Yes i think Bitcoin is a lot better than Western Union, using bitcoin you aren't forced to give your data and personal infos to anyone, with less fee than western union and bitcoin could be converted into fiat anytime
And how exactly do you get bitcoins in the first place? Do you not have to give your information to a company like Coinbase if you are seriously trying to invest in bitcoin? The two other ways I see you getting bitcoins while remaining anonymous is Bitcoin ATMs and their rates are shit. The other way is by buying a miner of your own and then waiting for a shitload of time, eventually getting off with a loss
draceus

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:09:11 AM

Bitcoin is way better than the western union, this is because of multiple reason, the first reason is already has been said and that is that its getting used by a lot of scammers.
The second reason is because of the long duration before something has been handled by them, with the bitcoin you can do it by yourself because you are self controlling it.
The last reason is due the point that the western union is very slow with money transferring to other country's if you look at the bitcoin its at the person in a couple minutes.

absolutely right friends I agree with you me also give some advice western union take more time when we send money any country in world according to bitcoin and western union need third person but bitcoin is no need third person that also men reason bitcoin is better than western union.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:54:23 AM

If the person sending and the person receiving bitcoin is aware about the technology then bitcoin is the best. IF you are transferring to someone who has no idea regarding bitcoin then Western Union seems to be the best.
someone who does not have knowledge will naturally choose western union for mengrim money overseas
because they do not know an easier way of wu that is bitcoin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:59:44 AM

bitcoin far better than western union. bitcoin transactions very fast. it only takes a few minutes. can be accessed from various places. while western union is quite difficult to access as well as the transaction is much slower. if the ratio bitcoin by western union the answer is, bitcoin much better.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:01:50 AM

bitcoin far better than western union. bitcoin transactions very fast. it only takes a few minutes. can be accessed from various places. while western union is quite difficult to access as well as the transaction is much slower. if the ratio bitcoin by western union the answer is, bitcoin much better.

Bitcoin is really far superior from western union in any aspect,just look at the fees western give to its depositor when you try to send money from your relatives around the world.
Zuminest

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

western union is a wire transfer service that allows you to quickly transfer money all over the globe.. but it is quiet expensive when compared with bitcoin.. also bank wires are performed in real time and cannot be processed in batch which is inconvenient for business which support incurring payments.. but bitcoin is very much suited for business..
so always bitcoin is better than western union..
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:20:14 AM

They use the service they trust ,even knowing they will loose a high fee into it,bitcoin hasnt the trust from the people ,may happen into the future,and well after the exchanges being present and able to convert btc into fiat,or we be able to pay with bitcoin anywhere.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:22:04 AM

yes, bitcoin is far better than western union, in addition to the bitcoin transactions faster. I never use western union but when I saw my friend using western union, I think it is very inconvenient, so bitcoin better
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:22:26 AM

someone who does not have knowledge will naturally choose western union for mengrim money overseas
because they do not know an easier way of wu that is bitcoin

True my brother lives in germany , and me in INDIA . we used to send him money through western union before which was hectic . But now its so easy . Just a matter of seconds . Definitely Bitcoin is better than western union

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:23:06 AM

remittance transactions in bitcoin is fast and transparent. I chose bitcoin for future financial transactions worldwide. perhaps the next 10 years will be used in the conventional bitcoin.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:26:55 AM

Bitcoin is way better than western union even the fees are extremely better I rather use bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:05:06 AM

Bitcoin is better than any other traditional money transfer service,
Western Union extreme high fees
Paypal can freeze your account anytime if they feel like it
Banks asks a lot of documents for a simple deposit

So Bitcoin is absolutely the best as no questions asked, within minutes world wide money transfer and no regulating authority, you are in charge with Bitcoin, so yes its the best payment system ever.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:10:06 AM

Yes i think Bitcoin is a lot better than Western Union, using bitcoin you aren't forced to give your data and personal infos to anyone, with less fee than western union and bitcoin could be converted into fiat anytime
Yes Western Union is more similar to paypal, we need to produce them all the verification documents to use their services. But with the bitcoin we have all the freedom to use it instantly and without any delay for the need of any verification.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:12:19 AM

Not surprising, anyway I feel or hope in next few years more people will use btc.
Then maybe we can see it in top 3.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:32:43 AM

Bitcoin is way better than western union even the fees are extremely better I rather use bitcoin.

in my country, we can't send less then 200$ from western union. but we can send a single cent from bitcoin to any bitcoin wallet, we can cash out 30$ from any exchanger .. that make bitcoin better then western union.. and that make people inspire to bitcoin
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:44:52 AM

Not surprising, anyway I feel or hope in next few years more people will use btc.
Then maybe we can see it in top 3.

Bitcoin is better than WU, you should keep with Bitcoin and not convert back to fiat. If I send Bitcoin to you and you can spend it immediately in it's current form, you would rather chose to use it over WU or MoneyGram. This is not the case, most 3rd world countries have no established merchant network that accepts Bitcoin and most of their services has to be paid in fiat, so they have to go through more complicated 3rd parties to convert back to fiat.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:48:53 AM

Yes Western Union is more similar to paypal, we need to produce them all the verification documents to use their services. But with the bitcoin we have all the freedom to use it instantly and without any delay for the need of any verification.

The freedom that bitcoin gives surpasses western union and i also dont like the documents they need just to send or get the money.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:56:48 AM

Western Union & PayPal are probably the 2 main organisation's who should be worried about bitcoin, even morecso than fiat banks. They are going to be in serious trouble if/when bitcoin achieves mainstream adoption.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:59:36 AM

There are a lot of WU agent locations around the world, and I remembered it costed me 7USD to send 200USD abroad. The way I see it, there are two reasons of using Bitcoin, cutting out the middleman and low transaction fee, I would definitely give Bitcoin a try if the price becomes more stable..

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: