Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN WESTERN UNION ?  (Read 70154 times)
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:46:41 PM

Western Union its global,everywhere same as paypal,and bitcoin is being used by just some people,soo currently each one has their costumers ,and bitcoin in the future may remove Western from their service as bitcoin can do the same for lower values.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:20:52 PM

Bitcoin has more advantages than Western Union that's true but sometimes Bitcoin can't reach all the people because there may not be an exchange or people on Localbitcoins willing to trade then Western Union is the only option to receive money in an emergency. The fees are higher but you are assured to get cash in hand.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:46:11 AM

Thats why bitcoin isnt soo great because some places the costumers cant do nothing with bitcoin soo it become to they useless since they cant buy or exchange their coins to fiat.
storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:50:39 AM

Bitcoin has more advantages than Western Union that's true but sometimes Bitcoin can't reach all the people because there may not be an exchange or people on Localbitcoins willing to trade then Western Union is the only option to receive money in an emergency. The fees are higher but you are assured to get cash in hand.
Yup bitcoin is more advantage than the western Union . in selected countrys bitcoin are blocked . I don't know why.
 If all country use bitcoin this is great for us.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:04:53 PM

Bitcoin is better than Western Union because it's easy to transfer, unlike Western Union that need proof to get the money.
Also bitcoin has less transfer fees than Western Union.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:56:23 PM

Bitcoin is better than Western Union because it's easy to transfer, unlike Western Union that need proof to get the money.

There is no ID proof required in bitcoin transactions and bitcoin transactions are available whenever you need and you don't have any public holidays when it comes to bitcoin transactions.
storyrelativity

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:16:22 AM

Yeah boy I agree ur opinion. Bitcoin don't need proof to get money unlike western union u need a valid I'd and other requirements  to get ur money. And bitcoin is very fast transaction u can send money anytime anywhere

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:22:57 AM

Bitcoin wallet is easy to get and remain anonymous, for WU lots of registration process needed Cheesy
syrish13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:45:47 AM

Bitcoin wallet is easy to get and remain anonymous, for WU lots of registration process needed Cheesy
Yup bitcoin is the best than the western union because
Bitcoin- low fees and very fast transaction no need requirements
WU- high fees . u need a requirements to get ur money.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:59:38 AM

I think you don't know westren Union proparly. westren union don't need any registration and anything. you can receive your mony just by giving your name, your address and national ID card number or Photo copy. only one thing wich make bitcoin better then westren union is low transaction. you can send 0.1$ with bitcoin but with westren union you need at least 200$ to send.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:12:08 AM

I think you don't know westren Union proparly. westren union don't need any registration and anything. you can receive your mony just by giving your name, your address and national ID card number or Photo copy. only one thing wich make bitcoin better then westren union is low transaction. you can send 0.1$ with bitcoin but with westren union you need at least 200$ to send.

And the fee for Western Union is so big, and if you using bitcoin, the fee is so small. It's more worth for transaction big amount. Because if you transfer $1k on western union, the fee around $20. CMIIW.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:24:22 AM

It's not true that you need at least $200 minimum to use the Western Union service, in my country you can send sums starting from $1 but of course the fees for amounts lower than $50 will be so high that it will be very ineffective to send such small money orders whatsoever. Bitcoin has nominal fees and clearly it's a better variant for sending and receiving smaller amounts of money.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:36:24 AM

And the fee for Western Union is so big, and if you using bitcoin, the fee is so small. It's more worth for transaction big amount. Because if you transfer $1k on western union, the fee around $20. CMIIW.
yeah its true, the charges in western union are ridiculously high. for instance, western union charges about $12 fee for sending $500 from USA to Philippines. even within United States it charges $12 for transferring an amount as much as $200.

niall05

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:45:00 AM

yeah its true, the charges in western union are ridiculously high. for instance, western union charges about $12 fee for sending $500 from USA to Philippines. even within United States it charges $12 for transferring an amount as much as $200.
I really like ur opinion guyz. Western union is high transactions fees but the bitcoin low transactions fees. U can send Monet everywhere you are and anytime u want to sent money.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:14:08 AM

I have never used WU, i dont even know how it works.

Even though the bank I use has WU payments, i have never used them.

I dont like complicate things, especially if they have huge fees. Stick with BTC!

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Every person can look at the fees of WU from various points.

For example, if you are forced to pay a fee of $12 just to send $500 from one place to the other, it have only cost you $12 to send it, and the receiver will always get his or her $500 in fiat.

But if you send $500 worth of Bitcoin from one place to the other with only a fee of $0.05, then the fee is much much lower compared to WU, but in the time they cash out their coins to get fiat in return, the price can go down a few % making the receiver only get around $485 to $490 at the time they cash out the coins. That's all due to the volatility.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:02:38 PM

The bitcoin is way better than the western union and its logical that its better because of the fact that the bitcoin is faster and also better secured.
Compared with the western union, its very slow, if you want to transfer money globally it take ages to get it over to another country, with the bitcoin its just minutes away to globally transfer money to a relative as a example.
bitcoin is can't compared with western union,i think like that because bitcoin almost better than money,and its have different object with western money,money and bitcoin are two different thing.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:15:10 PM

western union just like other services of payment gateway where someone else or government policy can control your transfer But with bitcoin you are free , fast and secure . so in my opinion bitcoin need time to be the first adapted payment system around the world.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:18:16 PM

Well that's one of the good side of having bitcoin from which fees are low but western union can be a way of cashing out bitcoin so they can be telated.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:18:31 PM

The bitcoin is way better than the western union and its logical that its better because of the fact that the bitcoin is faster and also better secured.
Compared with the western union, its very slow, if you want to transfer money globally it take ages to get it over to another country, with the bitcoin its just minutes away to globally transfer money to a relative as a example.
bitcoin is can't compared with western union,i think like that because bitcoin almost better than money,and its have different object with western money,money and bitcoin are two different thing.

no matter what you say or do, people will keep comparing bitcoin with western union and paypal and other services. it's because they are bitcoin rivals. and i can't blame them for doing that. i also agree that bitcoin is a better alternative to these payment services, but we have to accept the fact that the average joe's put more faith in these services than in bitcoin as it is right now. and that must change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: