Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 [1501] 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 3391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877326 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:16:16 AM

Lebron is already popular, he will be GOAT someday just like MJ and Kobe, not sure who among the active NBA players now will  also be GOAT someday and  will enjoy that kind of market value, I think Leonard has to shut Lebron's team this season for him to gain some spot in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:54:02 AM

Holy crap!

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/07/19/lebron-james-rookie-card-sold-18m-auction
LeBron James set another record Saturday night when his 2003-04 Upper Deck rookie card sold for $1.845 million at Goldin Auctions.

How about that?! We are in pandemic and he is still alive.  Grin
Lebron's autographs price is going to be expensive in 20 more years.
How about his rookie shoes? Where are they? Gotta find it!

It's the most expensive basketball card ever purchased and the priciest trading card of any kind in the modern era (since 1980).
Woah that card worth really great. Who had brought it BTW? It seems money is not an issue for them and probably brought this card. Anyway, Lebron also is a generous guy so there could be no problem on him earning lot of money because for sure some of it will go to charity. This has been observe already and he help a lot of people that even includes in education which is very vital to every individual.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 09:55:14 AM

it is startin soon look for upsets and wins from small teams
Yes, it is about to start.

But, I say that don't treat any team as a 'small team'. Each of them have greatness although some may be treated as underdogs. I treat all of them to be big teams despite the roster, with or without superstars and young talents.

True,. though we can always say that there's underdog and their are favorites that each fans wanted to support
super teams that have more than 2 superstars who dedicating the league.  But always never forget that dedications
and good team chemistry makes that underdog to win against the heavy favorite.
Just don't belittle any team and give them the credits for being in the league. Although we can't deny that sometimes we have that first reaction that if our favorite team which is known to be strong against a team that has a bad record for the current season.

We will count it already as an instant but based from my experience, surprises happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:14:47 AM

Woah that card worth really great. Who had brought it BTW? It seems money is not an issue for them and probably brought this card. Anyway, Lebron also is a generous guy so there could be no problem on him earning lot of money because for sure some of it will go to charity. This has been observe already and he help a lot of people that even includes in education which is very vital to every individual.

I don't think Lebron is the card owner.
It may be a different one. Someone which is keen to buying collectibles.
According to Darren Rovell of Action Network, the winning bidder was Leore Avidar, the CEO and co-founder of Lob.com, a San Francisco-based company which automates direct mail for businesses.

Winner is @LeoreAvidar, who says purchase is part of strategy to “bring something big to the collectibles and alternative asset business in the coming months.” pic.twitter.com/rN9lepvVpE
From the same website.
It was never said who the owner is before being sold.

Lebron is already popular, he will be GOAT someday just like MJ and Kobe, not sure who among the active NBA players now will  also be GOAT someday and  will enjoy that kind of market value, I think Leonard has to shut Lebron's team this season for him to gain some spot in the future.
Truth, he is popular, no doubt about that.
Kawhi? Yeah, a lot of analyst are still looking for that reason for him to be called as one of the GOAT's.
He needs 1 more win to prove it and this must be the time.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:30:44 AM

Kawhi? Yeah, a lot of analyst are still looking for that reason for him to be called as one of the GOAT's.

He has already proven that he can beat Lebron when he gets his first championship and his first Finals MVP, I guess fans still wants to rematch and they might not face in the NBA finals since they are in the West but a WFC between the two would be great to witness.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 10:48:23 AM

He has already proven that he can beat Lebron when he gets his first championship and his first Finals MVP, I guess fans still wants to rematch and they might not face in the NBA finals since they are in the West but a WFC between the two would be great to witness.

Many would love to see that since they have a quite interesting match up but the question is those the team where he belongs can climb to finals? I think no their rooster is not so deep compare to the other team and provably they will be eliminated on the playoffs, But I don't disclose this things but let just watch the game if it resume if kawhi can still able to left up the clippers to the finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 10:49:42 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2020, 02:49:22 PM by Rosilito

-
LeBron James set another record Saturday night when his 2003-04 Upper Deck rookie card sold for $1.845 million at Goldin Auctions.

It's the most expensive basketball card ever purchased and the priciest trading card of any kind in the modern era (since 1980).

What??? Is their interest with a mere card worth something like that? I mean, they could've spend that huge amount of money with something more valuable, isn't it? Or maybe, perhaps these rich folks doesn't know where to spend their money anymore  Grin.

Now I'm getting into interest collecting Luka's card, now that it can be bought around a hundred to hundred and twenty bucks on Amazon. Who knows he might be as worth as Bron's later on, that's a huge deal LOL.

Gonna be tough for him, now that there are bunch of promising players. But I'm sure he can, he got his own skills he just need to be paired with a decent roster.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 11:30:35 AM

Talking about GOAT, correct me If im wrong I guess GOAT and All Time Greats/hall of famers are different because there must be only 1 greatest of all time.
The GOAT title was tagged by many fans to MJ.
These names you have mentioned are future hall of famers, but the closest person next to MJ in the GOAT debate is Kobe and LeBron. With LeBron as the closest since Kobe's style of game are very similar with MJ's.

Rich people are really crazy, they're willing to spend millions of dollars for a completely unnecessary thing just for the sake of collection lol. However, it's a card from one of the greatest to every play in the NBA anyway, and they have money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 11:39:44 AM

Talking about GOAT, correct me If im wrong I guess GOAT and All Time Greats/hall of famers are different because there must be only 1 greatest of all time.
These names you have mentioned are future hall of famers, but the closest person next to MJ in the GOAT debate is Kobe and LeBron. With LeBron as the closest since Kobe's style of game are very similar with MJ's.

you are right, MJ is still the GOAT in basketball but we never know one day he will be surpass by someone who is still active in the league now.
Probably Leonard? yes, but I think the chance is very low as Leonard does not start his basketball career like a star or he doesn't have a kind of hype that will market the NBA to the people, it's not in his characteristics, in fact, I read some report that he does not talk too much with his teammates when he is playing but he always follow the game plan. To be a GOAT, I think one should also be vocal.

Rich people are really crazy, they're willing to spend millions of dollars for a completely unnecessary thing just for the sake of collection lol. However, it's a card from one of the greatest to every play in the NBA anyway, and they have money.
That's what money can do, it gives you happiness, so you need to spend it even if in the eyes of other people you are just wasting money.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:30:05 PM

That's really a huge amount of money since the world is experiencing this pandemic virus. Though collectors are
collectors there's a strong believe that this card will be more expensives after  some years, else, he's just a billionaire
 who idolize LeBron that much that's why he bought this card to add from his collections.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:33:39 PM

Holy crap!

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/07/19/lebron-james-rookie-card-sold-18m-auction

https://i.ibb.co/gzyXKrJ/Ed-Qr-Zl-KXYAI-me7.jpg

This is a hint guys. I'm just watching random vids over internet and watched someone who talks about NBA cards to be a great investment. I think this is also a good investment overtime. Yes, LBJ is still alive yet his sign and cards went up that much. Is this NBA card industry is also a bubble or it's actually a decent industry where we see stability? I'm thinking of getting one or starting my own deck. The mystery is that what will be the price of that $1.8M card after 5 years or more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:59:08 PM

This is a hint guys. I'm just watching random vids over internet and watched someone who talks about NBA cards to be a great investment. I think this is also a good investment overtime. Yes, LBJ is still alive yet his sign and cards went up that much. Is this NBA card industry is also a bubble or it's actually a decent industry where we see stability? I'm thinking of getting one or starting my own deck. The mystery is that what will be the price of that $1.8M card after 5 years or more.

I read it too.
But it happened only after the bidding happened.
There is still no assurance being a card collector.
Well, if you can buy it at a cheap price then maybe it will be good.

But I don't think that will happen anymore because of this event.

Gonna be tough for him, now that there are bunch of promising players. But I'm sure he can, he got his own skills he just need to be paired with a decent roster.

I can say it adds more pressure.
Well, that is if Kawhi do know the word "pressure".
Looking at his facial expression, I doubt that.  Grin
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:19:31 PM

~
Looking at his facial expression, I doubt that.  Grin
Lol. I'm sure he feels it too but he just doesn't show it. It's another part of him that's makes him even more dangerous. He's so focused and doesn't usually get his emotion get the better of him during games. Men, I'm getting flashbacks of last season's game against the sixers when the ball bounced its way to the net.

Anyway, he's shown that he can lead a team and that he can be a good support when he was with Raptors. He doesn't try to outshine his teammates when they are having a good game but he also knows when to step up.  

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:49:35 PM

The record he sets about this rookie card is insane that would make one of the reasons to be the Goat after he retires. But still there are some few rooms left for Lebron to improve his records because he still got some few years to play. I hope we can see him play until he is 40 years old. where most of the NBA players concluded their careers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:15:18 PM

It's still too early to think of the next goat but I guess many will agree to me if I say that Giannis could reach a certain high for his career. He's still young and there's more to improve and experience to gain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 02:33:03 PM

The record he sets about this rookie card is insane that would make one of the reasons to be the Goat after he retires.

For sure it will be part of those publicity that will be credited for him being the next GOAT.

But still there are some few rooms left for Lebron to improve his records because he still got some few years to play.

If  he continue to stay being healthy, there are still lots for his own records, achievements can be added under his legacy.

I hope we can see him play until he is 40 years old. where most of the NBA players concluded their careers.

Playing still at this stage and still have the same intensity or still have the same passions with agilities to convert. It's really remarkable once done.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:29:30 PM

-
Looking at his facial expression, I doubt that.  Grin

Well, at least he knew how to laugh LOL.

It's still too early to think of the next goat but I guess many will agree to me if I say that Giannis could reach a certain high for his career. He's still young and there's more to improve and experience to gain.

He can, I have no doubts about his potential. However, he need to make sure to avoid injuries that would ruined most of his career or worse his entire journey. You know... maintaining a healthy, and robust body (like what Bron did) is just as important as chasing after the ring, records, fame, and whatnot.

I hope we can see him play until he is 40 years old. where most of the NBA players concluded their careers.
Playing still at this stage and still have the same intensity or still have the same passions with agilities to convert. It's really remarkable once done.

I cannot say that it is not likely to happen 'cause he got a pretty healthy, and well-built body. With his maintenance, he might even be able to play long enough to catch up with his eldest son.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:31:11 PM

Its per era as I think of it.
Jordan then Kobe then Lebron was the last and continuing.
They are all great at their own time where they are dominating and their names are over the roof.
So for the next one it could really be Kawhi.
Giannis is still in his young career while Kawhi is making his way as a prime.

But they want Kawhi to prove something which makes it more difficult for others to accept his greatness.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:39:13 PM

Holy crap!

For the most part I do not recommend people to buy sports memorabilia since the prices change very rapidly, however in the case of LeBron it is obvious his stuff is going to keep being valuable during the next decades so if you can get some of his stuff for a good price and then hold it for a decade then you can earn good money, in a way this is similar to what we are already doing with bitcoin so it should not be weird for anyone on the forum to try to make money this way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 03:48:26 PM

Its per era as I think of it.
Jordan then Kobe then Lebron was the last and continuing.
They are all great at their own time where they are dominating and their names are over the roof.
So for the next one it could really be Kawhi.
Giannis is still in his young career while Kawhi is making his way as a prime.

But they want Kawhi to prove something which makes it more difficult for others to accept his greatness.
I have nothing against Kawhi, he has proven to be a candidate for the next era's goat after Lebron maybe. Maybe that could be Lebron, Kawhi, and then Giannis. But I'm sure that if the other two great players start getting old, we have Giannis to count in.

He can, I have no doubts about his potential. However, he need to make sure to avoid injuries that would ruined most of his career or worse his entire journey. You know... maintaining a healthy, and robust body (like what Bron did) is just as important as chasing after the ring, records, fame, and whatnot.
Yes, one injury can ruin his entire career and potential.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 [1501] 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 ... 3391 »
  Print  

Jump to: